The Mysterious Mr Treeman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris caressed her cheeks, then teased her crack with his fingertips. She wriggled against them. "Oh. Put it in." Chris's cock became painfully hard. He gently spread her tight cheeks, and did what he had dreamed of since he first saw her in that famous string bikini scene. He licked between her cheeks, teasing more whimpers from her. "Oh my god. Please," she cried.

He continued licking between her cheeks, teasing her, running his tongue deeper almost to her asshole,then pulling away and painting the peaks of her cheeeks with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh my God," she cried, "Please."

He slid his tongue deep between her cheeks, spreading the round globes in search of her hole. Eleanor was moaning but she gasped when he found her. Chris ran his tongue around her while she cried and begged for him to put it in. She tried to push back but he kept her where he wanted her with his hands. Swirling his tongue. Poking her with it. Squeezing her cheeks. Her whines became unearthly.

Chris relented and slid his tongue into her ass. Eleanor cried gratefully, in a voice that came from deep within, "Yes. Oooohmy goddd yes."

Chris kneeded her perfect ass while he swirled his tongue in circles as deep inside her as he could get. "Oh I'm cumming," she cried, "I'm cumming, I'm...Oh my god I'm...CUMMING!"

Chris felt her contract over and over on his tongue as she screamed, "Cumming, cumming, cumming, aahhoooh I'm cumming."

Chris continued rimming her gently while Eleanor, barely in control of her thoughts, still breathing heavy, whimpered grateful endearment to him of utter satisfaction. Chris gradually licked, little by little away from her, enjoying her until her breathing calmed. Then he kissed her beautiful cheeks, got up, let the chair back down and walked away. "Stay there," he said. Eleanor settled, sighing. She whispered, "Thank you," with closed eyes, resting her head against the upholstery, "thank you."

Chris pulled down and climbed out of his sweatpants. His cock had been hard a long time now. He sat facing her at an angle behind her. He stroked his cock while ravishing her with his eyes. She still knelt, draped over the chair, eyes closed, relaxed and happy. Chris looked at her ass and at her glistening light brown bush. He stroked himself. "Soon," he thought, "soon I will fuck you and fuck you and give you all my lust and cum." He wanted her to be fully ready after the tremendous orgasm she just had. Rested and ready, not exhausted.

Chris replayed making her cum with his tongue. "Oh my god," he thought. "she's fucking amazing with those tight round cheeks, and that perfect little hole." It had all happened so easily that Chris just registered now, watching her. He had planned to rub her clit while he tongued her but he never needed to. She had exploded from just his tongue rolling around inside her anus, and his hands on her ass. She seemed as starved as he was, and as ready and happy to be quenched.

Eleanor opened her eyes to the sight of Chris stroking his big cock. Her eyes went from open to wide open, to a squint that could only be interpreted as raw carnal lust. She took in his length and girth. "Oh my god," she thought, "he's fat." She had practiced for this date. She had been told everything, but she hadn't practiced with anything like that. She had shopped for and practiced with, what she thought was a quite thick realistic dildo. Chris was at least the next step bigger. She began breathing a little heavier. She cleared her throat before speaking. "Can I come over there?"

Chris got up and walked the ten steps to her with his hard cock in his hand. She gave him a warm smile to greet the man who had so pleased her but he refused to recognize it. "Face forward," he directed. Eleanor obeyed. Chris came around behind her and raised the chair where he wanted it. Eleanor shifted her weight from one knee to the other, anxious for this to happen. Her breathing increased a little more. The feeling of having him behind her, picturing him working that huge, beautiful cock into her ass made her exhale out loud. He hadn't touched her yet but her pussy was wet already.

"So do you have any pity for all the men who have watched you. For the men who, if they could, they would trade time on the planet to fuck your ass once." His tone was an accusation. Eleanor thought, and he gave her some time. "No," she said.

"No?" His tone a warning.

Eleanor defied him. "No. Too bad."

"Oh my god," Chris thought. She knew she was playing into his hands, surprising

Chris. He had expected honest modesty like before. "Wow. She's fucking asking for it and she knows she is."

"Too bad for them. Is that it?"

Eleanor arched her back, "um. They can look but not touch."

Chris rested a hand softly on her crack. "Ooh," she breathed. He tickled between her cheeks. He came to whisper in her ear again. Agitation flowed from her.

"But I can touch you."

Eleanor nodded,"You can touch me."

He whispered, "I'm going to fuck your ass for all those men."

"Yes," she whispered back, "Do it like they're all watching."

Chris's eyebrows rose at that. "They're going to want me to fuck you hard."

"Yes."

"They can watch me pound the fuck out of you."

"Y...yeah."

"So you do have pity on them."

She nodded. "I'm going to let that geek from the computer store fuck my ass."

"So should I have mercy on you?"

Eleanor gasped, thoroughly turned on. "No. Make me say I'm sorry."

"Oh I'm going to make you sorry," He said fiercely.

Eleanor was breathing hard now and Chris couldn't stand to wait. He reached for the set of dildos and lube wrapped in cloth, he laid it out on the chair. Eleanor quivered in anticipation of what was to come. She looked at the three dildos, grabbed the larger two and tossed them across the room.

Chris drew back, surprised.

"Just that one," she said, "I want your cock to be a struggle."

Chris opened his mouth, now out of character. He looked into her eyes. Eleanor also opened herself personally. Her look was a plea, but she said simply into his eyes, "I want you so bad."

Chris squeezed lube on his fingers. He slid them teasingly up and down her crack, lubing her and bring deep breaths from Eleanor. He worked his finger to her hole and was massaging and lubricating her when she pushed backward onto him bringing an, "Uuuhh," from her. Chris worked his finger further into her tightness.

"Oh I...I want it now," she moaned, stretching herself luxuriously, arching her back fully and rocking back and forth on his finger. "Oh Chris," she moaned.

Chris withdrew his finger, coated the slim plug Eleanor thought was enough. She felt way too tight to Chris. He would need to hold her off. The fucking girl was intense. He slid it between her cheeks, felt for her and pushed it slowly in. Eleanor breathed and arched her back more as she got past the thicker part. The rest slid in with an, "Oh yeah," from Her.

Chris allowed his left hand to explore different parts of her body, not for her but for him. He availed himself of her beauty while he slowly removed and inserted the small plug. He just stayed away from her dripping pussy.

Eleanor said, "Uuuhh," each time the apex stretched her hole, and "Ooooh," when it slid past. She moved with all the caressing. She reached for his cock but he stopped her. She pushed off one chair cushion so she could put her face down. Now her back was completely arched. She looked back at Chris. "I want to put it in. Please."

Chris shook his head at how beautiful she was. Even face down ass up her cheeks were so tight. He lubed his cock generously. It couldn't get any harder. He removed the plug. She hissed "ahhh," when it left her. Chris then took his lubed fingers and pressed them against her. She relaxed and opened herself, accepting his two fingers. "Oh yeah," she moaned. Chris moved them in and out and Eleanor loved it.

She grew impatient. "Please."

Chris got in position behind her and pressed his impressive cock head between her cheeks. Eleanor spread her legs a little more and reached between them to grasp the base of his thick cock. It squeezed between her snug cheeks to her hole and stopped there. Eleanor tried to press it in but she couldn't do it.

She took deep breaths and focused on opening again. She pulled on the shaft and tried to open while moving in little circles against the big head. She felt the tip begin to enter her. She started panting and felt it start entering her, but she needed to open further. Her next deep breath opened her enough for the head to pop in, "Ohhhhh god Chris." There was a slight prick of pain that converted quickly to pleasure. "ummm" she moaned.

Chris was out of character and didn't care for the moment. He let her take control. She wanted to take his cock the way she wanted. He just watched the beautiful sight of his thick cock squeezing between Her awesome cheeks, her hand grasping the base, sliding on the shaft as she tried with no success to pull more into her. Chris decided for her, slowly easing himself out of her.

"Oh," she cried, obviously annoyed. Chris looked down at her disappointed face. He nodded, "Let me." He pressed against her again. Like before she took two breaths to pop the head in. "Ouh," He slowly pulled it out again. "OOH Okay," she croaked. She pushed back against him and he slid the head into her in one motion. "AAAhh."

Again the slight pain before even more pleasurable fullness inside her.

Chris worked his cock-head in and out of her, loving her tightness, but wondering if she could take what he hoped. Eleanor called, "Yes," and gasped quick airy breaths. Able to slip the head in now, Chris, instead of pulling out again, pushed. A fraction at a time he began sliding into her. Eleanor's moans became loud and urgent. Chris almost asked her, "stop?" but Eleanor continued pulling. Her loud moans became open-mouth calls as she bore down, "AHHHHH"

"Are you okay?" Chris couldn't help it. It sounded like pain.

"Uhhh, I know the rules," she called. But the concern in his voice made her want him all the more.

Chris let Eleanor continue pulling on his shaft but he took control. He pulled back an inch, pushed in an inch. With each thrust going just a little deeper. Eleanor cried out loud but Chris took her at her word and kept pressing into her, enjoying her cries and calls. He had worked three inches into her, taking two seconds to pull back two inches, and two seconds to push forward two inches. Eleanor called, "AHHHH, OOOHH" and opened for him, "AHHHH." he was half in, plenty to fuck her good. Her loud screeches, her moans and screams, her gasping breaths sent tingles up his spine.

Chris pulled slowly almost out of her and firmly into her up to half way. "UUUHH." He picked up a rhythm and Eleanor went even crazier, "OH MY GOD CHRIS YES OHHHH OHHHH," only pausing to draw deep gasping breaths of air accompanied by high squeals. Chris put a hand on each of her glorious cheeks and slid his whole length into her. Now he was fucking her with eight inch strokes, still with the same rhythm. Two seconds out, two seconds in. Eleanor started screaming, "AHHHH I'm cumming, Oh I can't believe I'm cumming,"

She took a horse gasping breath, closed her eyes tight, and it took her. Her eyes opened, head rocking against the cushion to Chris's rythem, eyes bulging before slamming shut. She screamed with each contraction, "AHHH, AHHH, AAAH, AHH, AH, AH, OH CHRIS CUM IN ME PLEASE CUM IN ME," Chris went harder as his orgasm approached. Eleanor urged him with screams of pleasure and calls, "Fuck my ass Ohh fuck me."

When he gasped and slowed Eleanor began whimpering with pleasure, and she urged him with yeses while he let go inside her, "Uh Eleanor, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh."

She cried, "Yes, Chris, yes...oh Chris." She covered his hand with her own. They stayed that way, breathing heavy, Chris parked deep inside of her, spent, and happier than he remembered being for a long time. Eleanor wanted to fall asleep with his cock filling her. She felt complete for the first time ever.

12