The Mysterious Mr Treeman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris's cock strained when he felt her entire body relax around his finger, her body saying, "I can take your big cock in my ass." He looked into the nearest mirror at her eyes which were staring at him. They were inviting and warm. They were vulnerable and brilliant, deep and solemn. They were wrenching him out of character. He stopped with his finger in her ass.

As if she could see through him, Eleanor looked into his eyes and whispered, "Chris, there is no money. I just want to give you my ass. Do you want me?"

Chris closed his eyes and took three deep breaths. He opened them and looked back at her, at the inner emotional gumbo he saw; gratitude, lust, affection, trust. He grit his teeth, "Eleanor, I'd..."

She gave him two seconds, then, "That's okay." She looked in his eyes, enfolding him in a warm look. "I don't need words." She inhaled, and exhaled into relaxation, awaiting him. He felt her open around his finger again. "Take me Chris," she said, "please." She pushed his cock back into his hand like, "here, fuck me with this."

Eleanor watched him in a mirror pane showing them from above. Chris adjusted his weight, lining his huge head up at just the right spot between her cheeks. She looked at another pane showing her in profile, him guiding his impossibly thick cock between her tight round cheeks. Watching made her head swim. She felt his head pushing between her tight cheeks, against her hole, patiently, feeling for an opening, rubbing her, coaxing her hole to open for him.

She felt his thick cock wedged between her cheeks, pushing them apart, the big round slippery head rubbing against her hole. Each slippery swipe along her hole sending another gentle jolt through her body, reaching her pussy and pushing more cream from her. She felt with increasing ardor the warm honey thickness flowing from her, making it self fulfilling.

Chris felt the old terror trying to creep in but he wasn't afraid. He could always retreat into character. He knew she would accept it. He wanted to try for her though. No, he wanted to try because of her. Because she was so amazing. Chris knew he would have to give this one up as well, but this time he was going to be truly sorry. Eleanor moved him like no one else. Chris was afraid it wasn't just her stunning beauty. The look in her eyes...Uggg.

Eleanor felt him pressing into her, felt her hole being spread open by his increasingly thick head. She felt the ridge of his head pop into her. "AHH," she called. Her eyes went wide with a jolt. She felt a persistent stretching pain as she clamped tight around the thick head. She wasn't as ready as she thought. Her breathing increased pace and depth with the struggle.

Chris talked to her. He, himself, softly, "Are you okay, Angel." He looked down at her face, took a closer look at her in the mirror. She looked back at him. Her eyes teared at the sound of his voice and the affectionate phrase. "Yes," she said. "Stay," she hissed between breaths, "and...let...me...get used...to you again." She squeezed her eyes at him, "You're...cock is so awesome. It's so huge."

She realized that the pain had eased some while she talked to Chris, watching his somewhat nervous but still gentle eyes. She ignored his previous command. Eleanor hoped this didn't have anything to do with commands anymore. This was Eleanor lovingly giving her most delicate opening to the man she wanted to please. She slowly pushed back, trying to stretch around the even thicker shaft. "AYYAAA," she screamed again, her body jolting in pain. She had gotten another inch of him in before being stopped by the pain.

Chris gently caressed her back, her thigh, "Easy Angel," he soothed. "We don't have to do this now." He looked at her watching him in the mirror.

On her solemn face, a smile flickered, paused, then formed a grin that was joy with sad piping. "I only have twenty hours." She closed her eyes and pushed back another inch, "AHHHHH." She opened her eyes, glad he was still watching hers.

"You okay?"

She nodded to him, "call me Angel once more."

"Are you okay Angel?"

She nodded, crinkling her eyes again, "Hmm hmm," and the look in her eyes speared him.

Chris realized he was looking at true surrender. Eleanor wanted to surrender herself completely to him. It wasn't a role to play. It wasn't for money. She wanted to do it for him, and he didn't think he could stand it.

They looked into each other's eyes. He was a third of the way into her. She felt stretched to the limit, on the verge of pain, but she sensed that soon he would cross that line inside of her.

"That's all I wanted to do," she whispered into his eyes. "The rest is on you." Her eyes now expressed along with her every word. "I don't even need to cum. I came my brains out before with you, twice." She licked her lips. Her eyes were open and sincere. "I just want to watch my man cum in my ass." She smiled. "Tell me you love my ass."

Chris looked in her eyes just a beat. "I love your ass." He found he couldn't bear to behold the warmth there. But she had given him an out. He looked down at his thick cock wedged between her Cheeks. Eleanor likewise watched in the mirror, looking down at his huge dick, half stuck in her ass. "You know you look amazing squeezing into my ass like that."

"Yes," Chris whispered, slowly pulling back on his cock. She felt him withdrawing ever so slightly. He was so tightly packed into her. He slid back a bit at a time, Eleanor whimpering with each little move, "Uh, yeah, oh it's tight, yeah Chris, oh" Chris began pulling the head out. Eleanor reached around, grabbing the shaft, "no."

Chris looked at her in the mirror, "Trust me Angel. I'm going to give you what you want. Let me get you ready."

She let go his cock, and nestled back into the padding. She watched his face while he looked down the crack of her ass, pulling the head gently just out of her, still wedged between her cheeks. "Uhhh," she gasped. He rubbed her again before pushing again.

Eleanor felt him opening her again, squeezing the head in. She breathed the pain away. He pulled it out, "uhh," put it in. This time no pain at all, "OHH yeah," she moaned. He carefully fucked her with just the head, opening her, then letting her close, then pushing her open again, over and over, "Uhh, OHH, Uh , Oh, Uuh, Ohh, Uhh, Ohh." Eleanor felt the luscious buzz return to her canal. The waves of pleasure from her hole being fucked, also swelled her hunger to have him. She continued to breathe aloud, moan, and call softly to Chris semi-conscious, "ooh yeah baby yes fuck me Chris yes baby."

She watched him looking down. She followed, looking at his cock-head popping out of her, her cheeks jerking, the head appearing, squished between her cheeks, then pushing in, disappearing, spreading her, then out again, in deeper, out, then deeper. "OOOhh yeah,"she cried aloud. Then she looked at his face as his whole length slid sweetly into her. "UHHohhh."

"Are you okay?"

"Uhhoo Yeah don't stop," she cried.

Chris looked down at the amazing image of her ass filled with him. He felt her eyes on him. He couldn't return the look. But he could look down at this. He slowly pulled back. Eleanor moaned, and watched him. He pushed; "UUUUHH," She watched him. She spoke and watched him. "I just want you to selfishly fuck my ass for your own pleasure, like you said cause you...cause you like my ass." He had stopped and Eleanor said, "Now fuck me," and pushed back on him, "UUUUHHH."

Chris obeyed and began fucking her slowly. Eleanor encouraged him for more, never taking her eyes from his face as she gasped for air and screeched at how tightly packed she felt. She watched him stare at his cock fucking her gorgeous ass. She felt waves of pleasure that could possibly bring her to orgasm again with some help. But she was focused on just feeling him, watching him, the look on his face, his cock squeezing into her, then sliding out of her over and over, searching for his orgasm.

He put a hand on each of her hips so he could obey her urging. He felt her eyes while she whimpered, moaned, and cried endearments to him. He felt his orgasm approaching and she knew. "Oh yeah cum my baby, oh yeah," she pleaded him.

Chris was just about over the edge when he looked finally into Eleanor's watchful eyes. He fucked her freely, rocking her body, now staring into her beautiful, tearing eyes. He was about to cum. Eleanor told him with her eyes what she thought about that, but just in case, "Oh yeah, yes Chris, Yeah." He began gasping and shooting into her, panting. staring at her.

"Yes my love, yes," she cried as she watched his eyes melting for her. His cock pulling back then pushing deep, his hips slamming against her round ass with a soft thud, over and over into her until he was spent and quenched, and had given all his lust over into her. He remained pressed against her ass.

...panting, pushing, eyes dropping from the look that was too much, but this is nice. Oh yeah, this is nice. He had been so turned on, he had come again like...brainwashing. Looking down at his cock between those priceless cheeks, fucking her... it just made him want to explode in her. Well that wish had been granted. Again. Now he thought she would want him to stay here, in her up to the hilt.

Eleanor breathed deeply, still watching his face in his post eruption exhaustion. He had broken the eye-lock between them that you could have hung laundry on.

Eleanor, in spite of the fact that before with Chris, she'd had the two most enormous orgasms of her life. And now she hadn't cum. But the first man she actually wanted to...impress, had thought her beautiful. Had quenched his lust in her, and he had stared in her eyes when he gave it to her, uh, uh, uh. She was supremely satisfied, and felt even fuller emotionally.

Now however, her ass being full of him, was feeling a little stretched and tired, and this chair was nothing to lie down and snuggle on. She watched him, head hanging, eyes closed, satisfied, breathing peacefully. She brushed him with her hand. He opened his eyes. She nodded, pushing him with her hand and he understood. Chris nodded and slid slowly back, letting the head out gently as possible, "Ouh."

"You okay?" He looked in the mirror at her. Eleanor nodded, winking and smiling. She got to her feet, ran a hand down Chris's chest. He stroked her hair clumsily, then engulfed her in a gentle hug. He strained a funny smile when she beamed up at him. She slid from him, took his hand, and led him back to the bedroom. She climbed into bed and gestured. Chris climbed in and lay on his back. Eleanor draped one leg over his leg, pulled a pillow over and nestled up next to him, draping her arm over his chest. She breathed his scent, felt his breath rise and fall, and drifted happily off to sleep.

12