The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage Ch. 02

Story Info
This is second chapter of free use 18-years old company.
4.5k words
4.6
1.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight after breakfast Larry and Daisy went to Betts and Pip's. They were already "playing" with might and main in the garden.

An eighteen-year-old boy and girl stopped at the fence and took a closer look. In the distance, Betts leaned on the trunk of one of the garden trees and moaned softly while her stepbrother moved actively. His trousers were halfway down his ass, but Betts didn't do anything with her skirt, although her panties hung around her knees. The short plaid skirt made it difficult for the boys to see what specific type of love their friends were engaged in.

"Is he in her ass or what?" Larry whispered.

- Hardly. If it were in the ass, then Betts would moan louder," Daisy replied, shrugging her shoulders.

- Pip, Bets! - Larry shouted. They started moving behind the trees. Betts almost fell in surprise, getting tangled in her panties, which held her like a lasso. Pip managed to grab his sister and turned around in a hunted manner. His face broke into a smile when he saw that it was Larry and Daisy.

Pip opened the door for them without buttoning his pants. The member was swinging left and right, not even thinking about falling off. Daisy watched him with interest, like a snake watching the movements of a fakir's pipe. Betts, not at all intending to pull her panties back to their rightful place, trotted across the entire garden and, leaning against the fence, kicked her butt off. She glanced at her friends, blushed her cheeks, and, looking down, shook her hips invitingly. Pip happily patted his sister's thighs, then stroked her tummy and finally began to touch her tits under her T-shirt. His dick crawled over Betts's ass and legs, impatiently leaving wet marks. The girl even stood on tiptoes, trying to find the desired instrument with her hole. Pip did not torment her for long and, swinging his pelvis, drove his penis into his sister. Now it was clearly visible that his goal was precisely Bets's pussy - wet and probably hot.

- It's good that it's you. I thought it was the neighbors, if they saw us, then that's it...

-- Are the bracelets buried? - Larry asked understandingly. Pip and Bets nodded, merrily merging into a single squelching and groaning creature. Larry's sister was getting more and more excited, looking at the couple enjoying each other half a meter away from them. And Larry himself already felt that his penis did not fit in his pants. So he simply took them off, following Pip's example, but in such a way that they did not hang halfway, but fell straight to his ankles. Daisy also did not indulge in half measures - she took off her panties completely and hung them on the nearest branch. And then she took out a bedding from her backpack, laid it out under the nearest bush and took a knee-elbow position. Larry didn't need to beg - he quickly got on his knees and, taking his sister by the hips and checking the lubrication in her back hole, began to steadily pound the lovely blonde, without removing her skirt, while Pip carefully smacked his balls against the crotch of the red-haired Betts. The lubricant in Daisy's ass was released thanks to the manipulations carried out by the Sexual Education Service, just as Bets would have if Pip had not now decided to use her front hole. For decades, the inhabitants of the Earth have not used the anus for anything other than sex - after all, food was now completely digested, without waste, unlike ancient times, when this was associated with a lot of difficulties.

-- Did you go to look at the cottage this morning? - Larry asked, enjoying Daisy's tight and throbbing anal.

- Still would! - answered Pip, squeezing Bets's nipples under his T-shirt. - You know, they say it didn't catch fire on its own. Someone deliberately started a fire.

- On purpose? - Lappy and Daisy asked in unison. - But why deliberately burn the cottage?

"I don't know," Pip shrugged. - They didn't talk about it there. We just heard that people from the insurance company arrived very early in the morning. They have a fire specialist there. He looked around and said that gasoline had been thrown into the cottage to make it catch fire. They somehow know how to determine such things.

Larry chuckled and thoughtfully rubbed his chin, after which he began to finger his sister's tits, pulling them and pinching them. Daisy rolled her eyes and moaned with all her might - Bets did not lag behind her, but instead of moaning, she rather squeaked.

"Whoever set the fire probably didn't like Mr. Hick very much."

"Probably," Pip nodded his head. - Can you imagine how happy old Poshelvon is now? Now he has a real crime and he will look for the criminals. Only he's so stupid... He'll never find

- Look! - Betts shouted, rising on her tiptoes again. - Yesterday's dog is coming!

Everyone turned around. A black Scotch terrier stood at the gate. He wagged his tail welcomingly, as if asking: would the respected company mind if he allowed himself to join it?

- Buster! - Larry was happy. And then he became wary - after all, his fat owner, who was not privy to the secrets of the four, could be nearby. Therefore, the boys accelerated together and came in their sweet sisters. Larry was the first to leave his partner, dooming the sperm to slowly flow out of Daisy's ass. The girl put her palm up in time, but Bets didn't have time and her brother's seed flowed down her beautiful legs. Noticing this, Daisy crawled up to her friend and began to lick the streaks from the inside of her thighs, not forgetting to hold Larry's sperm in her ass with her palm. The blonde managed to cope quickly, because Pip came a little due to the fact that he had already released Bets into Betts's small mouth twice that morning. But Daisy never had the opportunity to give her brother a blowjob that morning, so he finished a whole lake. Betts guessed that Daisy also needed licking, but did not think that there would be so much sperm. Substituting her mouth to her friend's ass, she got more than she could swallow and the nectar flowed onto her T-shirt.

The boys quickly got dressed and helped the girls hide in the bushes - due to the excess of sperm on Betts' clothes, they needed more time to get themselves in order.

While the girl half of the foursome was drying off and tidying up, Larry squatted down and patted his knee. The dog approached them, bowing his head.

- Oh, if only he were mine! - Larry said scratching Buster behind the ear. - Daisy and I have never had a dog in our lives.

"Me too," said Pip. - Come on, Buster, I'll give you a bone. What do you think he will like more: a bone or a cookie?

"Bring both," Bets advised from the bushes, washing a T-shirt from the hose conveniently lying nearby. - Do you see how he looks at you?

Pip entered the house. When he returned, he placed a bone and a cookie on the ground in front of the dog. He didn't touch it, he just looked questioningly at Pip.

"Eat, you can, you can," the boy assured.

And only then Buster began to chew greedily

-Have you seen what a learned dog? He was waiting until he was allowed to eat! - Pip admired.

Having finished with the cookies and the bone, Buster began to play. With this he finally conquered the whole company

- Is that fair? - Larry suddenly exclaimed. - Such an amazing dog, and he got some kind of boring sausage as his owner! The friends laughed.

And then the voice of the "sausage" itself was heard from the gate: - Hello! I see you've already become friends with Buster! Why did you run away from home without asking, you worthless dog?

Buster rushed to the owner. It was clear that he simply adored this fat man. Suddenly, friends noticed a green bracelet on the well-fed boy's wrist. They became quiet and looked at each other.

"By the way, I'd better take this off, perhaps," Buster's owner noticed their glances. He put the green bracelet in his pocket and sighed.

- Yes, me too. Just like you. I noticed what you were doing here from afar. Buster, one might say, led me to you.

- Do you... also have a sister? - asked Pip.

- Or... a girl? - at the age of eighteen, rarely any teenagers in Britain had a relationship, unlike sex - this is as much as you want with a bracelet. Therefore, their first sexual partners were usually half-sisters or brothers, as well as parents, if they were relaxed and did not see anything reprehensible in this. The parents of the Dakins and Hiltons were clearly not the latter, but what if the fat boy's ancestors were much more sympathetic?

"No," the fat man shook his head. - Neither one nor the other.

- Then... with mom? - Larry whispered.

The well-fed boy smiled.

- No. Although, of course, I would like...

- But what then? Slave? But they are forbidden to use until you turn twenty-one! - exclaimed Pip.

- Human slaves, yes. But... - and the fat man looked eloquently at the jumping Buster.

- Can't be! - Betts got out of the bushes in a somehow wrung-out T-shirt - it beautifully clung to her young breasts and protruding nipples. - He's... so small!

"Well, first of all, it's not him, but she," with these words the fat boy caught the fidgety pet and demonstrated it, or rather, her girlish essence. - Secondly, she's not small, she's already eighteen. And metamorphs live as long as people.

- Metamorphs? - Daisy asked, squatting in front of the dog.

- Yeah. This is a quantum experiment. The essences of a dog and a person in metamorphs represent two informationally entangled structures that are combined into one dualistic object...

"Nothing is clear," said Pip.

"But it's very interesting," said Larry. - And how... does he take... More precisely, she... How does she take on human form?

- It depends on your desire. I'll ask her now.

And the fat man pulled out from his bosom a switch with a big red button. Buster looked at him and barked once.

- See - this means yes. If he didn't bark, it means "no," but if he barks two or more times, then these are additional signals.

With these words, the well-fed boy pressed the button. A white shimmer appeared around the black Scotch Terrier, as if he had dissolved in it, and then... In place of the dog, a girl appeared in turquoise panties and a white mini-underbub top! Yes, not simple, but with characteristic ears, tail and... paws! She stuck out her tongue and barked briefly - the voice was slightly different from that in her dog form. And then she began to wag her tail (there was a special slit in her panties for it) and everyone vying with each other began to stroke her behind her ear and over her blue-black hair. Buster stuck out her tongue, got on her knees and twirled her butt, and then buried herself in the owner's groin. He smiled, unzipped his fly and took out his penis - quite impressive, hardly smaller than Pip and Larry's.

Buster carefully took it with her lips - not at all like a bone - she sucked in her cheeks and began to wield her tongue, making the fat man roll his eyes in bliss. And then he took her by the back of her head and began to push her onto his dick, almost knocking his balls against the dog girl's chin. Wet gurgling sounds, as well as a charming picture of a blowjob performed by a metamorph, excited the others - Pip and Bets began to kiss, and Daisy, without any kisses, immediately got on her knees, pulled out her brother's penis and smacked her blond head on it.

Bets, seeing that the others were busy, interrupted the kisses and was about to just put it in her mouth, but then an idea came to her mind - she took two multi-colored elastic bands from her pocket, quickly braided the ponytails and, giggling, invited her brother to take them and steer during a blowjob. Pip was delighted - he immediately grabbed the red tails and carefully led his sister down, eventually impaling the girl tightly on his penis - the others could even see how the throat of the smallest of the group had thickened. Betts began to gag on the penis, and Pip gently but persistently continued to pull down, causing the penis to disappear almost completely in her sister's mouth. The red-haired baby snorted and gurgled, tears were already flowing from her eyes, and her cheeks turned red like tomatoes.

Pip twitched joyfully in ecstasy, jumping on the spot - he again came in his sister's throat, and reached the finish line before the other boys. The fat man only slightly pressed Buster on top, and Larry did not force Daisy at all, she herself pushed herself as deep as possible, but her lips did not reach the balls, only with a long tongue she occasionally managed to tickle them, while her mouth with a squelch took in her brother's rock-hard flesh.

The fat boy was the second one who could not stand it - he pressed the back of the dog-girl's head into his groin harder and began to cum. But, unlike Pip, his sperm did not pour down his partner's throat, but filled her mouth. Buster gratefully opened it, popping out the tongue, showing everyone the whitish contents. And then she made a powerful swallowing movement and, like a magician, opened her mouth again, showing that now there was no sperm there. The fat man leaned over and kissed her right on the lips. And then he noticed the tearful Bets and, unexpectedly for everyone, kissed her on the cheek, absorbing a few tears. "What does he allow himself to do?" - Pip thought, but did not start a scandal, after all, the girls had just sucked the sperm of other people's brothers from each other's asses and pussies and this did not bother anyone.

Larry saluted in the most interesting way - Daisy, feeling the approaching climax, left the penis and his brother discharged right on her face, staining her cheeks, forehead, lips and even a little hair, fortunately, they were light, which made the sperm on them not so noticeable. Buster and Betts immediately came to the rescue, licking droplets of sperm from Daisy's tender face, while Larry did the same, but from his sister's neck - it also got there.

After they finished, the boys sank to their knees together and began to lick their girls - Pip also helped himself with his fingers, making Bets squeak and jump, Larry steadily launched his tongue and twirled it in the hot womb of his sweetly moaning sister, and the fat man simply moved his tongue madly and lips, which made Buster spin and yap, rolling her eyes.

In the end, all three girls came, spraying the boys' faces with their juices. And now they were lying down on the grass, stroking Buster, who had again taken on a dog's form.

- Did you hear? - the fat boy asked, stroking the dog, his lips shining. - They say that someone deliberately set fire to the cottage.

"Pip already told us," Larry answered. - I just can't believe it.

"You are naive people," the fat man said arrogantly. - However, I was the first to suspect intentional arson.

- Lie more! - Larry besieged him. "You're the one putting on airs now, but yesterday, like others, you stared at the fire and out of fear poured water on me instead of the cottage."

"Not at all," the boy was not at all embarrassed. - You better listen. The windows of our room overlook Mr. Hick's garden. Last night I looked out and saw some tramp walking near Mr. Hick's house. He probably set the cottage on fire.

The four young men stared at him in amazement.

"You understand a lot about tramps," said Pip incredulously.

- Well, what if this tramp had some kind of score to settle with Mr. Hick? - the fat boy persisted. - What if Mr. Hick kicked him out or gave him some other insult? What then?

The others thought about it.

"It looks like this is a serious matter," Pip finally said. - Let's go to the gazebo and discuss everything. It will be great if we can reveal this secret! In addition, it is more convenient to have sex there.

Everyone hurried into the depths of the garden. The gazebo was hidden in dense bushes

It was a very convenient place for secrets. And for love, of course.

Larry sat down on the bench. The fat boy calmly sat down next to him

Larry wanted to say that no one invited him to the gazebo. But then Buster again transformed into a girl and sat down on Larry's lap, and he was so moved that he did not say anything to the fat man. Instead, he began to caress the dog-girl's breasts, causing her to whimper gently.

-- What time did you notice the tramp yesterday? - asked Pip, pulling out his penis. Betts obediently bent over and absorbed her brother's penis - this time he didn't pull her ponytails and the baby could calmly suck, intending to taste the sperm thoroughly this time.

"It's already struck six," the fat man began in a completely bookish manner. Suddenly his hands rested possessively on Daisy's knees. Larry shuddered, but didn't say anything, because right now he had his hands under the metamorph girl's ponytail. - The tramp was sneaking along the fence. He was wearing an old raincoat, frayed trousers and some kind of terrible hat with a hole in the top. Buster smelled him too and started barking.

With these words, he pulled Daisy to him and kissed her passionately, running his fingers right under the girl's blouse. And then he unzipped his fly and invited Daisy to try the penis of someone other than her brother for the first time in her life. The blonde shrugged, leaned over and gently pressed her lips onto him. But Buster did not succumb to the temptation of a blowjob - she threw her leg (or should I say paw?) and sat on Larry's dick with her tender hot pussy. And then she began to bounce, her breasts bouncing amazingly, hypnotizing the boys with her dance.

"Don't you remember that the tramp didn't happen to have a can of gasoline in his hands?" "No," the fat man answered without a moment's doubt. - He only had a stick in his hands. He limped and leaned on her.

- I think I know what to do! - Daisy suddenly exclaimed. Or rather, she would have exclaimed, but her lovely mouth was busy with the thick penis of an equally well-fed guest, so it turned out something like "Foofu, I fnayu, fto felaf!"

Everyone turned to her. Daisy often came up with wonderful ideas, and now, when a brand new member came into this very head!

"We need to become detectives and really investigate the mystery of Mr. Hick's cottage!" - she announced solemnly, releasing her mouth and completing the process with her fist.

- What kind of detectives are these? - Betts didn't understand. Pip had already finished and she rolled his sperm on her tongue, trying to taste all the shades of taste.

"These are people who solve mysteries and find criminals," Larry explained, Buster's tits still jumping before his eyes.

"Well, yes, detectives," Betts nodded her head in understanding and swallowed her brother's sperm. - So we will be detectives?

"Well, we can't take you," Pip immediately cooled her ardor. - Still young, eighteen just a couple of days ago!

Betts lips trembled and tears flowed from her eyes, this time not from the fact that she was being choked by her brother's penis.

- Right! - Larry said without paying any attention to her. - We, the three eldest, will begin a real investigation.

Having said this, he came in the dog girl's pussy, making her cling to him and tremble with pleasure. Buster's body was throbbing, apparently the metamorph came at the same time as Larry.

- Can I come with you? - asked the fat boy, cumming from Daisy's caresses - at the last moment she managed to take his penis, twitching from ejaculation, into her mouth again and was now sitting with puffy cheeks. - My head is stewing in such matters.

Pip, Larry and Daisy looked doubtfully at his plump face.

"It's a difficult question," Larry thought. - We don't know you at all.

After these words, Betts, trying to distract herself, began to kiss Daisy, exchanging the fat man's sperm with her. Although Daisy also did not support the idea of ​​including a red-haired baby in the detective team, Betts still tried to find solace in her.

12