The Nameless

Story Info
Fae summons a dark fantasy.
5.6k words
4.73
9.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SySmyth
SySmyth
2 Followers

Disclaimer- Everyone in this story is above the age of 18. This story has scenes depicting non-consensual sex which is why it is in this category. If that isn't your thing, this story probably isn't for you.

**********

The Nameless

**********

**********

The night was dark and starless, Fae's world as empty as it had always been. She shoved open the car door, glancing at the house she'd been to a thousand times while she pulled her suitcase out of the trunk. The porch steps creaked beneath her feet, the front door cracked open. She hunted her way through the darkness to the noise in the living room, her sister, Lena, glancing towards her. "Maybe we should keep it, Fae."

Fae picked up the half empty wine bottle from the coffee table, taking a sip straight from the bottle. "And do what with it?"

"We could fix it up. Use it as a vacation house." Lena grabbed some books off the shelf next to her, tossing them in a box.

"We can't afford to fix it up. It needs a lot of work."

"We don't have to do it all at once."

Fae took another sip of wine before setting the bottle back on the coffee table, wrapping her arms around herself. Her gaze shifted over the room, her footsteps carrying her deeper into the place she used to run. As a young girl it had been a place of fantasy and exploration, the gardens growing wild around the ivy covered walls. As a teenager it had been her sanctuary, a place her body could hide and her soul could be found. But the days of daydreaming as she wandered the woods had ended, adulthood far more harsh in its teachings, the house nothing but a reminder of a world gone to her now.

Her fingertips traced the hallway walls, the flower wallpaper stained and peeling. Maybe Lena was right. Maybe it was a piece of themselves they could hold onto while the rest laid in peace six feet underground. She paused in front of the bedroom door, exhaling as she turned the knob. How many times had she stayed there? Her grandmother kissing her cheek as she tucked her into bed. Even when she thought she had outgrown needing such affection, she was proven wrong time and again. She always ran back, down the hallway with the flower wallpaper to the bedroom with the flower bedspread. The dust on the dresser smeared beneath her fingers, the moonlight calm outside the window. She slowly spun, taking in all she thought would never change.

"Oh my god," Lena's voice drifted from the doorway, a strange smile flashing over her face. "Remember this?" Lena darted past her, grabbing a notebook off the shelf and clasping it to her chest.

"I forgot all about it!" Fae grabbed it from her sister's hands, scanning through the pages. "We were so young and dumb."

Lena's laugh echoed towards her. "Read some of it!"

"Let's see, this page is dated September 18th, 1999, so we were--"

"You were almost fifteen. I had just turned thirteen."

"Well, when you were thirteen you had a crush on Zack."

"Zack?" Lena glanced up, hunting her memories. "Who's Zack?"

"I don't remember, but apparently he was blond with blue eyes, just like you, and you wrote one day when you marry him you'll have blond haired, blue-eyed children."

Lena ripped the notebook from her hands, the pages dancing between her fingers as she shuffled through them. "July 9th, 2002, when you wrecked Dad's truck."

"We wrecked Dad's truck."

"You were driving!"

"You distracted me! He was so mad." Fae chewed into her lip, the past taunting. "I miss him so much."

"Me too. Remember when he took us to that movie--"

"The Ring!"

"Yes!" Lena laughed, her head shaking. "I couldn't sleep for weeks! I still have nightmares about it!"

Fae grabbed the notebook, a folded up paper falling to the floor as she stole it back. "What's that?"

Lena picked it up, unfolding it, her eyes widening as she turned it around, holding it up. "Remember this?"

Fae scanned over the printed words, the memory flooding back. "The Love Spell. Found back in the early days of Google."

"Maybe if we had done it, we would have already found "The One"."

"So it's Grandma's fault our dating lives have been nothing but disappointing since she wouldn't let us use her candles?"

"Yep." Lena darted out of the room, returning a moment later with a candle and lighter. "I think the time has come for an intervention."

Fae rolled her eyes, ripping blank pages out of the back of the notebook. "We need pens."

Lena dug through a nightstand drawer, holding up two pencils before taking a seat on the floor.

Fae sank to the ground across from her sister, reading from the page. "This isn't a love spell. It says it's a summoning spell."

"Ya, summoning the perfect man. What's the difference?"

Fae shrugged, grabbing a pencil and piece of paper. "I don't believe in magic, so I guess there isn't one."

Lena set the candle on the floor between them, lighting the wick. "Do we read it together?"

"I think so." Fae reached forward, Lena's fingers entwining with her own, the candlelight flickering between them.

"Those who search will never be found," they started, their words falling into cadence, "those who summon will forever be bound. Our hearts have grown cold, our souls lost in the night. Make us bold, make us whole, we are weary from the fight. On the pages we will bleed, all we hunt for, all we need. Goddess, make him be, set him free, send him to me."

Lena's hands pulled away, grabbing a pen. "Given my most recent experience, the first attribute my dream man will have is a job." She wrote the words onto a piece of paper, her head tilting as she paused. "I do still want towheaded children, so he will need to be blond and blue-eyed-- obviously good looking--"

"You're being too picky." Fae chewed on the pencil's eraser before lowering the point to the page. "I don't even care if he has a face as long as he can get me off." She scribbled the words down, smiling as she held the paper to the flame.

"It was that bad?"

"All of them have been that bad. I'm tired of having to fake it just to get them off me."

Lena laughed, grabbing another piece of paper. "What about good conversation? A good listener? Maybe that's what's missing. You have to tell him what you need."

"No conversation required. The only thing he will need to listen to is the sound of my moans as I enjoy all the orgasms he'll be able to give me." The heat rose through her fingers as the page burned, the words disappearing into the flame.

"Maybe you should take this more seriously," Lena warned. "Remember what happened when we started sticking names in the freezer?"

"That was just a coincidence. Those people weren't meant to stay in our lives, and they didn't."

"But they all left our lives in negative ways. It wasn't like we just parted paths. Maybe we should stick a mirror in the window facing out just in case. It keeps the darkness out of spells."

"If all the good sex is hidden in the darkness, then I'm more than happy to find myself trapped there."

Lena rolled her eyes, sighing. "I want him to be strong and intelligent, and enjoy similar hobbies as me."

"Strength is good. Definitely needs to be stronger than me. He can have his own hobbies as long as we both want the same thing in the bedroom."

"Fae--"

"You have your vision of a perfect man, and I have mine." Fae watched the flame dance as the page burned. "So is that it? Nothing else we have to do to finish the spell?"

Lena glanced down, her eyes squinting as she read the page. She picked it up, holding it closer to the candle, her brow furrowing.

"What's wrong?"

"It says to be careful what you summon. Not all men are created in the light."

***

The crickets outside were deafening, their chirping flooding through the open windows. Fae stared up at the ceiling, the cool breeze filling her lungs while the warm bed soothed her skin.

Her thoughts refused to silence, another sleepless night to add to the rest. Lena had gone back to the city, promising to return in a few days, leaving her alone with her memories.

She reached towards the nightstand, her phone the only distraction. She started scrolling through the normal places, searching for the story she'd been reading. The words filled her screen, her attention drawn in to the characters she had come to know...

"Maybe you need more time to think about what you want." He began to pull away, her arms reaching after him.

"No... I..." Her tears began to fall, dripping down her face. "Please... Take me."

His length pressed against her, her body tensing. She cried out in surprise when he shoved into her, his skin smooth as it slid. She gasped, her legs quivering as his hips slammed into hers. The jolts rippled through her body, warning her of his strength. There was no unwanted mercy, no feigned tenderness, no suppressed lust as he thrust inside her. An internal silence filled her, the demon finally quieted. There was nothing left but the feel of him violating her body, granting her a beautiful freedom. She groaned as her muscles gave in, relaxing in their submission, her heart sated for at least a moment in time.

Fae's gaze scanned down her screen, the words conjuring desires that had never been fulfilled. Her fingers ran between her folds, caressing the swelling skin, her body shivering beneath her own touch, the only touch that had ever met her needs. She had tried to share herself, prayed for her pleasure to be summoned by a man, but again and again she had failed. So she had given up, left herself to her own control. At least this way there was an end, the climax enough to dull the ache until the void rose into a raging inferno, her own touch all that could dampen it once again.

Her fingers pressed against her skin, perfect pressure to tease the rising flames. Her thoughts drifted to what reality would never bring her-- a strong man to fill the emptiness her hands could never satisfy. Maybe it was her. Maybe that pleasure wasn't meant for her, hers too complicated to achieve. Her fingers pushed inside herself, a soft moan escaping when she imagined him thrusting roughly into her, taking her in a way she could never take herself. The sound of a breath paused her pleasure, a shadow passing over her as her eyes flew open.

"Who's there?" she questioned into the darkness.

Another breath answered back, the man hidden among the shadows stepping towards her. She scrambled to her feet, wrapping her arms around her naked body, but there was nowhere to run. She pulled open her nightstand drawer, screaming when he grabbed her, the cry a wasted breath.

The lamp crashed to the floor when he shoved her down, her stomach pressed into the top of the nightstand while her hand frantically searched the drawer. There was only one way to save herself, his strength far greater than her own, his arm pushing into the small of her back when her fingers wrapped around her gun.

Her grip fumbled when his fingers slipped inside her, curling into her, the sensation spidering up her spine. She grunted and shivered, her toes pressing into the floor, her body frozen as his hands awakened it. Her wet need echoed through the air, his fingers milking it from her body, the confusion twisting within her. Her mind told her to fight, grab her gun and make a stand, but her body begged her to submit, succumb to the pleasure he was forcing her to feel.

His fingers halted, replaced by something far larger pressing against her. Her hand tightened around her gun once again, pulling it from the drawer as he shoved himself roughly inside her. She trembled as he filled her, letting the gun hang by her side as he claimed her. She bent lower over the nightstand, closing her eyes as the storm inside her built. Was this what it always should have felt like? How could she have known?

He pushed into her, never faltering, never breaking his rhythm, his harsh stroke pulsing through her. She whimpered and squirmed, the feel surreal as it throbbed within her, the warmth rolling down her legs. It began to overtake her, rippling up her back and down her fingertips, his thrust relentless as she cried out, the heat shredding through her.

His hand wrapped into her hair, pulling her head back towards his as he leaned down over her, still buried deep within her. His hot breath danced over her neck, the only sound he spoke a gasp when his body tensed, pulsing inside her a final time before slipping away. She collapsed to her knees, still trembling as she turned towards him, the mask he wore leaving nothing but the empty eyes of a skeleton staring back briefly before disappearing out her bedroom door.

***

The sun was bright, the rays flooding through the trees as she drove. It had been three days. Three days filled with a tormented confusion followed by three nights aching with a twisting longing. She couldn't decide which part of herself she had lost or gained, the thought of him inside her refusing to silence itself.

"Fae?"

She glanced to the passenger seat, meeting her sister's worried stare.

"Is everything okay?"

"Just distracted..." She turned down a side street, slowing to search out the windows.

"What are we looking for, exactly?" Lena asked, rolling down her window to hold her hand out into the sunlight.

"How many summer vacations, Christmas vacations, and weekends have we spent here? I feel like it's been hundreds but we've never gone anywhere outside of Grandma's property." She lifted her sunglasses to her forehead, unsure if the man she was hunting for could ever be found.

"Doesn't look like we missed anything."

She stared into the forest as it rolled by, every once in awhile spotting a house hidden between the trees. He had to be in one of them, the skeleton mask he wore haunting her vision. There was no more perfect place to hide than the mountain town, its residents more reclusive than the skin-walkers that prowled in the night. "If you want to keep Grandma's house, we need to see what else is out here."

"Maybe we should sell it." Lena sighed, chewing into her lip. "Neither one of us is in a place in our life where we can spend every weekend vacationing at our cabin in the woods. We can't afford to fix it up, and even if we could, we can't afford to maintain it. It's an old house, and that huge yard..."

The feel of his fingers twisting through her taunted, reminding her if the house was sold, it was a feeling she would never be tormented with again. He would be gone forever, living on only in a fading memory. "We don't have to decide right now."

***

Fading light danced over Lena's pale hair as she walked to her car. "If you forgot to put something on the list just text me. The nearest grocery store is almost an hour away, but I'll hurry."

Fae nodded, watching as her sister rolled down the driveway before disappearing from sight. She made her way back into the house, glancing at the stack of boxes in the living room. It was growing higher each day, her grandmother never one to get rid of something that could still be of use.

She headed into the kitchen, picking up a knife to finish chopping the meat for the stew she had started. The house would soon smell like it had when she was a child, her grandmother's recipe filling the air. She paused when the world went silent, the only sound his breath behind her.

Her hand tightened over the knife as she slowly turned, her heart pounding when she found him watching her, the skeleton mask tight over his face, the rest of his clothes as black as a moonless night. His head tilted as if waiting for something. Maybe like her he was broken, crying out for control in a world that had left him weakened. Maybe he needed her to fight, and maybe she needed to be the one who ran.

She raced towards the door, crying out when his arm wrapped around her waist, dropping the knife as he dragged her to the ground. He climbed on top of her, her hands shoving into his chest. He grabbed them, pulling them to one side and pinning them down with one hand, his other jerking at the waist of her pants, forcing them down her hips.

She rolled onto her side, trying to gain leverage to free her wrists from his grasp, her pants binding her legs together while his fingers slid inside her. This time he was the one who froze, a momentary pause when her awaiting arousal soaked into his skin. The mask's hollow eyes stared down at her, his fingers slipping from her body.

Devastation cut through her chest, her twisted need betraying her. The hollow eyes hunted as his glistening fingers rose to his face before moving to his chin, sliding beneath the mask. Dark stubble against pale skin flashed as his fingers disappeared between his lips.

He moved forward, shoving his knees into her the back of her thighs, pinning her on her side. Her legs pressed together when his hand slid down her backside, his fingers trailing over a part of her he hadn't yet explored. She squirmed when she realized where his focus was centered, unprepared as he pushed against her resistance. A soft whimper fell from her lips when his finger forced its way inside her, the feel not a first for her but her body still clenching against his presence.

She squeezed her eyes shut, pressing her cheek against the cool floor as she blocked out his empty stare. His hand shifted, his fingers penetrating through both parts of her, rough in their caress. Her teeth bit into her lip, stifling the moans wanting to escape. When his hand disappeared she shivered, knowing what would take its place. His knees pushed harder into her, shoving underneath her thighs, her shoulder pressing into the floor as her hips rose higher. He leaned over her, his left hand pinning her wrists harder against the ground, his right pressed into the floor on the opposite side. His hot breath danced against her neck, teasing over skin as he shoved himself inside her.

There was no shame when the gasps fell from her lips, her body accepting the pleasure it had forever searched for but always been denied. She sucked in a breath, praying he wouldn't weaken when a familiar fire ignited within her. It ravaged through her, savage in its claim, a desperate moan her only relief from the climax he drove from her body. There were a thousand questions she could torment herself with. A million ways she was sick, her mind twisted in a way the world would never understand, but did any of it matter? She could put the blame on him. He was the uninvited. The unjust. The nameless unrest in the solace of her sanctuary.

***

The forest was calm, calling her to it. Fae inhaled, the scent of pine and crisp air filling her lungs. Another day alone, the second of several she would spending, Lena's job demanding her attention until the weekend. She jogged past the tree with the face, the one Lena had carved as a rebelling teen. She followed the path they had run as children, the one that lead to the river where they swam on warm summer nights. It was becoming overgrown, the town growing older, its residents no longer following the paths of younger days.

The early morning run seemed to satisfy its purpose, the torturous thoughts in her head dissipating as her breath grew more ragged. All that was wrong was all she wanted, the man she should be afraid of all she craved. There was no fairness in this life, her body in constant war with her mind, her heart already choosing a side.

The sound of a dog surprised her, the deep bark echoing towards her. She turned towards the trees, the bark growing louder, snapping twigs and crushed leaves moving closer. The bloodhound lunged from the brush, bounding towards her, its tail wagging as it smelled her.

"Otis!" a rough voice called from the trees, a high whistle following the call.

The dog jumped back into the brush, racing towards the sound. She stared through the trees, the man's hands circled around his mouth as he called again. Sweat glistened over his shirtless torso, his black sweatpants familiar.

SySmyth
SySmyth
2 Followers
12