The Nanny

Story Info
White trophy wife succumbs 2 her desires for her Latina maid.
10.2k words
4.62
37.6k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NANNY

Summary: White trophy wife succumbs to her desires for her Latina maid.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Breezy, who came up with the wicked idea.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

THE NANNY

At 29, Candy had gotten utterly bored with her life.

At 29, she'd never had a job, having gotten married at 21 to a man from a prominent family, who by now had become a wildly successful investment banker.

At 29, she had two children. But although she presented herself as an amazing stay-at-home mother, who brought the best baking to the community bake sales, raised the most money for charity, and was always available to speak to the media, it was her maid Beth who did all the baking (Candy was ridiculed within her household for burning toast), and Beth always came up with the fundraising ideas. Beth was the live-in maid and chef, and she was the nanny who was raising the two children.

Candy loved her two children: Dustin, who'd started kindergarten this year, and Marnie, who was now in the second grade... but she loved her lavish lifestyle just as much.

Although Candy was a blonde, blue-eyed bombshell who worked out daily to maintain her perfect body, she'd never had much of a sex drive for her husband... and truth be told, she didn't even love him... but he was giving her the rich lifestyle she'd longed for her entire life (she came from poverty, and she'd been a single mother... not that anyone knew that anymore), so she performed her wifely duties on occasion. They had sex perhaps once a month when they remembered to), and she gave him a blow job once a year on his birthday. Which isn't to say she didn't have a sex drive, she just didn't have one for men. Truth was, she was much more into women, and she'd had many torrid lesbian encounters and relationships back in her college days, before she'd met Wallace.

Although few people would consider her a submissive woman, the hidden truth was that in the bedroom with a woman, she was extremely submissive. And although she hated to admit it these days, and she'd never tell anyone out loud, she'd always been attracted the most to women belonging to other races. She'd served a large black mother just off campus in her freshman year for the entire second term, discovering her lust for pussy, and especially for eating ass... particularly dirty pussies and sweaty assholes (the more disgusting and humiliating, the hotter her own pretty pink pussy burned). She'd also shared encounters with a Japanese woman (although she wasn't dominant), an Italian woman (who loved sitting on her face), an English woman (who made her eat her pussy through her pantyhose, as well as lick and suck on her feet and toes through that pantyhose (thus awakening her fetish for pantyhose)), a Norwegian woman (who loved to fuck her with a double-ended dildo, penetrating her pussy and her ass), and lastly, a Latina MILF (who'd used her in every conceivable fashion during her last semester in college before Wallace had gotten her pregnant), and well... the rest was upscale history.

Candy always felt humiliated and disgusted with herself after those sexual encounters... but she always rebounded emotionally and resumed looking around for more older women to submit to as well. (An interesting note: all these women were at least ten, or often twenty, or even thirty years older than she was.)

Yet Wallace always treated her like a Queen. He placed her on a pedestal, and he'd never inflict the dominant treatment she craved upon her... although she never asked him for that, since she didn't see him that way... her man's purpose in life was to look after her... meaning financially, period. His dick was a decent-sized six inches, which was above average, but it did nothing for her... he'd never given her an orgasm (although he didn't know that, since she faked them well). In truth, her only orgasms except for the ones she gave herself, were from older women of other races.

Unfortunately, Candy was required to resist the temptation to explore her sapphic side, since Wallace had insisted on her signing an iron-clad pre-nup, and she didn't want to lose everything... so alas, she became a mere housewife... although she didn't shoulder any of the housewifery responsibilities of actually running the house.

And as time passed, a decade of repressed sexual pleasure had worn her down into a complete bitch. (Although except when she was being a submissive lesbian pet for an older woman of colour, she'd always been a bitch... using her good looks as a justification for treating other people who were uglier or larger than she was like they were beneath her.) And she always treated her servants as if they were... well... servants.

So even though she preferred women to men, and she was, if truth be told, a lesbian at heart... she only had sex with her husband as a chore required for maintaining the charade that she loved him... so she could continue living in the lap of luxury like she'd become accustomed to.

That said, it didn't mean she didn't love flirting with and teasing men.

She loved their attention.

She loved flaunting her perfect body at them.

She loved the appreciative looks they gave her.

She loved noticing the men's erections, especially younger men's... such as her hot yoga instructor Darren... who frequently felt the need to not-so-slyly adjust himself during her sessions. She also teased her Mexican staff... especially the gardeners... when she strolled around outside in the skimpiest bikinis she could possibly find, that showcased every curve of her perfect white body. She also pranced around inside the house wearing skimpy attire, even lingerie and stockings, keeping the blinds open, so the gardeners could take good looks at her, as well as the chauffeur. She loved knowing that all these men wanted to fuck her, but they knew they couldn't. This was her sexual release, since she couldn't explore her lesbian side anymore, or she'd be risking the severe penalties of violating the terms of the pre-nup.

So she'd go into her bedroom and masturbate. It was the only way she ever came, since Wallace couldn't get her off. She'd replay her forbidden youth, which was the only time in her life she'd felt truly sexually free and liberated... ironically, when she'd been a completely obedient slut for an older woman of colour.

Then one day, sadly for Candy (yes, that was her real name), and for her children, Beth fell in love with a man, and she resigned.

Which really stressed Candy out, since Beth had been great with the children, and she'd known exactly how to run the household to Candy's liking... and the last thing she wanted to do was to train a new maid.

Her neighbour, another white trophy wife, although she was much older, with her children now in college, highly recommended her own maid, whom she no longer needed. Candy took her up on the offer, and requested a meeting.

The moment Candy met Norma, she knew she'd be hiring her. Norma Valdez was a Latina, Candy's greatest weakness, and Candy was instantly tempted by her lesbian lust. While she admired the large, mid-forties Latina woman, likely 250 pounds, with very shapely tits and ass, she knew she just had to hire her. While she'd never dare to cheat on her husband, it would be very pleasant to have some pretty Latina eye candy on hand in her house every day. The other quirk about her fetish for older women was her obsession for women who were larger than she was... substantially larger. She loved huge tits. She loved a large booty. She loved thick thighs that could potentially squeeze her head between them. She couldn't explain why, because she herself would be appalled to reach even a hundred and fifteen pounds, but her pussy was burning with forbidden secretive lust for this pretty, very large Latina maid.

Norma feigned that she spoke English very poorly, and she insisted that her pet Brenda, a housewife she'd turned into her submissive white plaything within a couple months of working for her a couple years ago, needed to keep the secret that she spoke English fluently. But when she overheard the bitch Candy whining about needing to find a new maid, she saw an intriguing opportunity... to acquire the ultimate white trophy pet! (Brenda was a lady of the house who lived in the immediate neighbourhood, which Norma found very convenient.)

Norma had seen Candy treating her servants badly, and being a friend of Beth's, she'd heard all the horror tales, including her inappropriate dress code, and she'd decided this bitch needed to be knocked down a few pegs... and likely turned into her submissive plaything... she'd never worked for a white trophy wife she hadn't turned.

To Norma's surprise, the bitch seemed to be checking her out a little during the interview... gazing more than once at her voluptuous breasts.

Once she was hired, Norma began executing her plan immediately.

Although she continued pretending she couldn't speak any more than a few essential words of English, she heard and understood everything around her. Also, she instantly connected with the two children. She was stern, much more than Beth had been, but this impressed Candy, since the kids had pretty much ruled the roost under Beth, but within only a couple of weeks, the children were far better behaved under Norma's watchful eye.

Secretly, of course, Candy found this sternness a turn-on... it was that same authoritative tone that had made her weak in the knees when she was younger... a tone that had convinced her do unspeakable things back then... nasty, dirty, unthinkable things. And from that point of view, she already regretted hiring her. She was a constant temptation she didn't dare to succumb to, which made her façade of being a happily married, loving wife far more difficult for her to pull off.

Norma enjoyed her new job. She was provided a very spacious 1500 square foot guest house, three times as large as the house she'd left behind in Mexico, located behind the massive 9000 square foot mansion where she worked.

Also, since both kids were in school now, although Dustin went only every second day, the job itself wasn't very demanding. Sure, there were always things to clean, and she prepared all the meals for the house, but it wasn't a very tasking job. She even discovered a couple of spots the security cameras didn't cover where she could smoke some weed throughout the day... her good friend Breezy got the good stuff for her... as well as some special pot-enhanced lotion for making sex more stimulating. Norma loved nothing more than a rich white bitch munching on her pussy, so she could never understand how Breezy preferred being fucked by white men or eating white pussy... it seemed so passé... so twentieth century.

For the first couple of weeks, Norma did some sly spying on Candy. She wanted to get intel on her that she could use against her for blackmail, although Beth had also gossiped about her disdain for proper clothing, as well as her constantly teasing the male staff.

She witnessed Candy shamelessly flaunting her body to the men in and around the house, bending over and lingering, flouncing around outside wearing bikinis made of dental floss, and even sauntering around the house wearing lingerie in the middle of the day... which made no sense, since she never wore such things while her husband was home. At first Norma assumed she was cheating by doing some young man, like maybe the yoga instructor (who Norma herself had fucked in her house five minutes after Candy had left after a workout to buy who knew what), but that didn't seem to be the case. No, after all her relentless flaunting, she always retired to her bedroom... alone... for a lengthy period of time.

Candy had been rubbing them out every day ever since she'd hired Norma. She didn't stop teasing the men, but while she did, she slyly checked out Norma, hoping she was watching her too... hoping she was teasing Norma as well.

Then locked inside her bedroom, she fucked herself to multiple orgasms with any of her dozens of toys, while she imagined Norma striding in and sitting on her face. Or Norma bending her over the kitchen table, grabbing a rolling pin and fucking her pussy (which a former Mistress had done to her... an honorific she hadn't used in years). Or Norma joining her in the pool in a bathing suit that revealed more of her over-sized sexy curves and finger banging her while the help watched. Or Norma simply snapping her fingers and pointing to the floor, while she was wearing lingerie.

These recent orgasms were much more intense than the ones she'd been giving herself in the past few years... perhaps because the fantasy was more authentic with a real-life Latina BBW in her home every day. For Candy, the temptation was indeed growing... so much so, that she fucked her husband on a non-scheduled day... but alas... as usual... he didn't even come close to making her come.

It was about a month into Norma's tenure, while Candy was sauntering around the house wearing black lingerie and stockings, that Norma had to admit to herself the woman was sexy as fuck. Her outfits were a lot better quality and more attractive than the pantyhose she was required to wear in her traditional maid uniform (it should have been phased out of style years ago)... but alas, in these white-families-only gated communities, the civil rights movement hadn't yet made much headway. But with that said, the maid outfit did indeed accentuate her huge tits, and her long, thick legs, and when she bent over, it gave people a perfect view of her great pantyhose-clad ass... without the distraction of underwear... Norma always went commando... and since she'd reached menopause early, she didn't even need to worry about underwear during a menstrual cycle that no longer existed for her.

Candy noticed Norma watching her, which sent a rush of adrenaline to her pussy. She sauntered a bit more elaborately, giving the maid a good look at her white ass and her sexy, seamed stockings while she headed to her bedroom to fuck herself... as her thoughts dwelled upon Norma turning her into her submissive plaything.

Norma waited half a minute and then followed her, curious to know what Candy was planning to do next. She sensed she'd be masturbating, since Candy's afternoon visits to her bedroom had become a daily routine. And since she did Candy's laundry, she knew the bitch was soiling a lot of her panties with cum stains... and she sensed it wasn't because of good hard fuckings from her husband... whom she walked all over. She wondered if Candy pegged her husband like her former employer and pet Brenda did to her doormat of a husband... which Norma had to admit was pretty hot... although whenever she was wearing a big strap-on, she preferred to fuck a woman.

"Oh, fuck yes," Candy moaned, with some soiled white stockings over her head, the crotch covering her nose and mouth. She'd stolen them from Norma's laundry hamper when she couldn't find any panties in there, which she thought was weird. Where else would they be? "I love eating your big, fat pussy."

Norma overheard this monologue, since the door was cracked open. She quietly pointed her phone at the bed and pressed Record, while Candy pumped a vibrator in and out of her pussy and continued revealing nasty secrets to her.

"Oh yes, I am your submissive white slut," Candy moaned, inhaling the sultry, sweaty, addicting scent of her large Latina maid... wondering how much stronger the musky scent would smell directly from the source. She lifted her ass to meet the thrusting of her hand.

Norma grinned... this was a pleasant surprise! She usually needed to seduce her white bitches actively... but this one was already willing... and even fantasizing about it! But she kept filming, wanting to gather all the blackmail evidence she might possibly need. She already had videos of Brenda eating her ass, her pussy, fucking herself with a cucumber, and pegging her husband. She'd never had to use any of them, but they sure were nice to have. From experience, most white bitches, once they discovered their natural tendency towards lesbian submission when they first tasted her musky addicting pussy, or they were ordered to eat her sweaty asshole, became very obedient, and they were willing to do almost anything for the privilege of licking her pussy, eating her asshole, getting fucked by one of her strap-ons, and even massaging and sucking her nylon-clad sweaty stinky feet and licking her salty soles... white women were weird as fuck! On top of that, the slut was wearing Norma's very own pantyhose on her head... which was an intriguing new twist.

"Yes, please let me eat your asshole," Candy moaned, her orgasm already rising, after just a couple minutes of hard fucking... as she sucked on the wet crotch, wishing to savour any tiny amount of pussy juice or cum from the hosiery.

What a freak! Norma thought with a smile as she watched, amused and indeed a little turned on.

"Oh, fuck yes! You own me! Yes, yes, oh fuuuuuck!" Candy screamed, as she started coming and collapsed on the bed. She suddenly realized she'd been a lot louder than she usually was. She lay bonelessly on the bed, enjoying the intensity of the orgasm, as she imagined Norma learning her secret and turning her into the submissive pet she'd used to be... the submissive pet she still desired to be.

Norma silently slipped away, sent the video to her email, and went to prepare luncheon... not saying a word... just mentally filing this incident away under Intriguing Information.

Awhile later, once Candy had recovered sufficiently to sit up, she noticed the bedroom door was slightly ajar, and her eyes went wide. Did anyone hear me? Did anyone see me? Fuck! She shook her head. She'd probably been so horny that she didn't close the door properly, when she'd been so eager to get herself off. She needed to control herself better... she couldn't risk violating the pre-nup... meaning she mustn't allow herself to get caught doing what she'd always done! As she reprimanded herself, she pulled the pantyhose off of her head and brought them to her nose. One final sniff, she silently told herself... just like she did every time she indulged herself like this.

Candy did manage to control herself for the next couple of weeks... which of course made her even bitchier.

Which enabled her to go absolutely ballistic when she discovered Norma had been teaching the children Spanish, and now her kids were now having conversations with 'the help' in a language Candy didn't understand.

"Norma!" she snapped, "I do not want you teaching my children your Third World language!"

"They ask me to," Norma said, which was true.

"I don't fucking care!" Candy said in a fury. "My kids should only speak English, is that understood?"

"No, señora. No comprendo," Norma said, feigning ignorance like she often did.

"No Spanish spicking in this house!" Candy snapped, and stormed off. (She did know enough Spanish to be rude.)

For Norma, that was the last straw. She'd been planning to turn Candy into her pet for a while... but that outburst accelerated her timetable.

A couple days later, on an amazingly sunny Saturday afternoon, the kids wanted to go for a swim. Candy, of course, asked Norma to take them, since she had a yoga appointment with Darren, and she really needed it. Candy wore her typical yoga outfit, which consisted of tight yoga booty shorts and a skimpy yoga top, showing off her silicone-enhanced DDs... which were smaller than Norma's natural tits.

Norma only possessed one bathing suit—a black one-piece... since she seldom got into the water, and she found a two-piece bikini was way too much work for her large frame. For the record, she was very proud of her body, and she knew her extravagant curves caught the eye of many men, and almost as many women... and her outgoing personality charmed pretty much everybody she met. And given her looks and flirty personality, her standard greeting of, "¿Habla Español, muchacho?" rarely put anybody off.