The Nanny

Story Info
This is the start of my relationship with our Nanny.
3.6k words
4.44
19.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
620 Followers

First off (again). A HUGE thank you to my editor, Kenjisato who made this story readable.... And even enjoyable.

This story is about my "relationship" with Sandra, our Swedish au pair. Not a live-in-au-pair, no her Mom and Dad lived three houses from us, but she helped out a lot since my wife had to work, as well to keep up the appearance of being well-off, which we weren't.

NOTE: All characters are over eighteen and exist only in my head, any resemblance to real, alive people is purely coincidental.

NOTE 2: I am Swedish and am doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

Steve

Part One: How it all started

Yes, this story is about my relationship with Sandra, but it all started with Sandra's Mom, Annika, or just Anki as she called herself.

Anki was a beautiful Swedish mother of two children— Mats, ten, and Sandra, sixteen. She was pure-blooded MILF.

The family had moved from Sweden because of Anki's husband's job and had been living on our street for about a year, when they asked us, my wife, Leona, who is Black, and me for a weekend on their large yacht. Anki was the epitome of Swedish beauty, at least in my book. She had thick blonde hair, a pair of big, pale-blue eyes, wide cheekbones, and a set of full lips. She wore a red one-piece bathing suit, cut high around the thighs, exposing a pair of tanned and muscular legs, which reminded me of that of a short-distance runner or hurdler.

Her most striking attribute, however, was a pair of trophy breasts that threatened to pop out from her swimsuit every time she bent over. I am not usually drawn to big breasts, preferring smaller and firmer Bs or even A-cups, but this pair of Ds was spectacular, and not at all out of balance with her athletic frame.

_____

On the yacht, I couldn't sleep after I fucked Leona like a fucking stallion, so, I pulled on my shorts, put on a T-shirt, and walked up to the open deck. Anki sat down with her knees pulled up to her chest and hands clasped around her legs looking out into the moonlit night. I sat down next to her. All of a sudden, I felt that she was sort of distant like I was intruding into her private space.

She was wearing a thin nylon skirt with a pattern of white and red flowers on a black background and a white cotton tank-top that was cut like a corset with a strip of stitching that went down the front. Her ample breasts pushed out from the top.

We sat in silence for a while. The outside air was not much cooler than the hot, sex-filled cabin, but the light breeze felt good.

"It's very peaceful here," I said, breaking the silence.

"Hm-hmm," she responded. "I could go for a spliff, how about you?"

"I didn't know you smoked?" I answered, a bit taken aback by the sudden change.

"Only sometimes. I will be back in a moment."

"Sure."

Her Swedish-ness was coming through. Her accent, her use of the word moment, almost like she was singing, and that sexy, voluptuousness, it seemed this Swedish girl had a very peculiar sexiness. I grew up with the image of the Swedish Bikini Team, and here I felt like I had one living on my street.

As she got up, I watched the bottom of her skirt slide up slightly, showing the bottom of her sweet, pale butt.

When she came back, a joint was glued to her lips.

A match came to life with a snap as she drew it across the side of the box that she had cupped in her hand. It cast a halo of light around her face. The white stick hung lazily between her pursed lips. I watched the tip ignite, the orange dot growing in intensity as she inhaled deeply.

"Here..." she said, and handed me the joint. As she handed it to me, I caught her sweet scent and for a second, I contemplated on making a move on her.

I took two quick puffs relishing the taste.

She leaned back, resuming the bent-knee position.

"Do you sit here all by yourself often?"

She put the joint up to her lips again, and took a long drag. The fiery tip swelled as she sucked in a mixture of air and smoke into her lungs. I watched the downward arc of the orange dot as she pulled the joint away from her mouth.

"I do," she replied while blowing out a long stream of smoke. "When I need to think and unwind. Sometimes when I can't sleep; Mats snores, you know."

I nodded, then took another drag. "It's peaceful out here, I can see why."

"Very much."

We sat and smoked in silence for a while, watching the stars and the moonlit ocean.

_____

The next day, after some glasses of wine, Anki suggested that we should go diving, and that this was an amazing spot. It turned out that it was only Anki and me that dove; Leona didn't know how to, and Mats was busy preparing dinner.

Just wearing our regular swimming gear, I followed Anki as we descended, and I relished the sight of her well-defined leg muscles as she slowly kicked her fins. I didn't remember much of the dive, except for the vision of the gorgeous white sea nymph in a skimpy, red bathing suit near me. I did remember that she grabbed my wrist with a slender but strong hand, once or twice, to point something out to me, and how those touches sent shivers up my arm and down my spine.

At one stage, one-half of her swimsuit bottom slipped up, exposing most of a perfect white buttock, adding to my gawking pleasure. Every time she kicked her right leg, I could see her buttock muscles contract, making a beautiful indentation on the side. Much too soon for my liking, she discovered the wardrobe malfunction and pulled the elastic seam back into position with two fingers.

After the sensual dive, we rinsed off underneath the freshwater showers, and I managed to steal a few more glimpses of her. Although the ocean was quite warm, the water from the showers was cool, and her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her swimsuit, as big as the tip of my little finger. I tried to burn that image into my mind as I heard Leona and Mats laughing in the area on the other side of the large boat. I was petrified that Anki would notice the state of my cock.

But, she didn't or did she... Anyway, eventually, Anki walked inside, like I did after I was done with the shower.

As I came back up, I walked up to the bar and fetched her a beer.

"Me too," I heard from behind.

It was Anki, she wore a pair of short white tennis shorts and a T-shirt, but to my huge delight, she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples protruded nicely.

She leaned on the counter, her heavy breasts resting on her forearms. I opened the beer for her and handed it to her, then I held up my glass in a very common gesture.

"Skol!" I said, using the only Swedish word I knew.

"Skol!" she said, clinking her bottle to mine before taking three or four long swigs.

Her face was slightly flushed, and I could see a sheen of sweat on her forehead and upper lip.

"How about a quickie before dinner?" Anki whispered in my ear.

I was utterly shocked, I never expected to hear these words, but later I found out that they were swingers. I must've looked like a fool, and I think that my jaw actually dropped in utter surprise. I looked over at Leona and Mats, and noticed that they were busy drinking wine and preparing dinner.

"Honey, I'm just gonna show Steve how the IPTV works, we'll be right back."

Later, I found out that Mats knew exactly what we were about to do.

In our cabin, Anki undid the button of my shorts and then pulled down the zipper. Reaching inside my underwear, she found my cock and pulled it out with a tenderness as if she were picking up a newborn puppy from its litter. She took my erection into her hands and stared at it.

"I love a hard cock," she cooed.

Lowering her head, she started to lick the oozing tip with circular swirls of her tongue. I was a bit paranoid or nervous that Leona could just walk into the cabin any second, but I was lost. My hard cock was making the rules right then. When she plunged the entire length of my shaft into her mouth, I immediately forgot about my concern.

I leaned back and watched her feast on my cock in the dimmed light. After a while, I reached between her thighs and slipped my hand up the leg of her shorts. My fingers found the opening of her snatch, and I slipped two of them inside. She moaned.

I heard a loud laugh from upstairs as I worked my fingers in and out of her cunt; a sound that seemed like it was reverberating throughout the cabin.

I watched the fuzzy halos around the yellow moonlit ocean outside the cabin. Sweat ran down my neck and pooled in the dip above my sternum. I watched her soft, full lips wrapped tightly around my prick like an O-ring on a cylinder. She worked her mouth up and down my shaft, occasionally looking up at me with blank, indifferent eyes, almost like she was performing some private business that involved only her and my cock.

She let go of my cock, opened the door to the small balcony, and faced the ocean, leaning down to put her forearms on the railing, and planted her feet slightly apart. I took up position behind her, and adjusted my stance, planting my feet wide enough to line up with her pussy. I entered her slowly, pushing my rigid cock deep into the warm folds of her pussy.

As I reached around her to fondle her breasts, she stood back slightly to let her breasts hang free. I glided my hands around her two smooth melons and gave each a few squeezes, while continuing my slow hip swings behind her.

At the peak of each swing, I stopped for a second, savoring the moment. Each time I did so, Anki twerked her hips a little, causing my cock to move inside her, heightening the sensation for both of us. I gripped her breasts firmly in both my hands, with the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, and clenched and unclenched my hands, at the same time massaging the flesh of her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Anki showed her approval by pushing back hard on every stroke, and her wet butt cheeks slap-slapped against my hips with an ever increasing tempo.

The moment became too much, and halfway through an in-stroke, I started coming without warning. I silently cried out, "Aaahhh!"

And was met with an enthusiastic, "Yesss — come in me!" just as quiet.

I heard Leona and Mats much louder then, as they were preparing dinner just above us, and if one of them would have looked down, they would have seen us fucking.

I came deep inside her in four or five long spurts, and as I pulled out, another squirt blew across her right buttock, leaving a gleaming, creamy line all the way to her hip. I pulled her upright, and she turned around for a long succulent kiss, pressing those delicious firm breasts against my ribs. Suddenly, my conscience struck like a bolt of lightning.

"I came inside you; are you ..."

"Don't worry; we're safe — I'm on the pill, and I'm very careful to take it every day," she giggled.

"We'd better rinse off again," she said, walking into my shower, with two streaks of my semen running down her inner thighs, and another one from her buttock.

____

After the shower, Anki left the cabin naked and walked into her own cabin.

I got dressed and walked upstairs.

"Hey, did you get it?"

"What?"

"The TV-thing."

"Ahh, yeah, yes, thanks," I said, scared to meet his eyes. Why? Well, I just fucked his wife.

The dinner went fairly okay, and I fucked Leona hard when we finally walked into our cabin.

_____

Anki's daughter Sandra, who the story is really about, was a gorgeous young girl that I had noticed from the very beginning.

She had short, straight, blonde, Scandinavian hair that hung down the sides of her face, a pert nose, and sometimes wore wire-rimmed glasses. Her small, but nicely rounded, breasts were molded high up on her chest, jutting out straight, firm, and slightly pointed. Her girlish, nicely shaped ass curves looked incredibly sexy from behind. She was eighteen, but to be honest, she looked a few years younger; she had not developed like her peers. She looked like a young girl, but then, her body was just beginning to develop the traits of a woman. She was at that in-between stage - no longer a girl, not yet a woman.

Sandra had an easy laugh and a loose manner, and I could sense her budding sexual longings in her transitioning body.

She'd been a regular babysitter for the young family across the street, and I would often see her playing with the toddler in the yard. She'd glance across the street at me, as I worked in my yard and we occasionally said 'hello' to each other, always with a big smile.

Soon, Sandra started working for us, as well; taking care of our three-year-old girl, as our nanny.

One day, she came downstairs, wearing a very tight pair of jeans that seemed to cling to her body like a second skin. The jeans emphasized the blossoming beauty of her nubile body - slender legs and thighs, great round, little ass, and the flatness of her tummy sloping and curving down between her legs. The jeans were so tight, I could see the roundness of her pubes and the crease of her thighs.

"Hi. I just put Erica to bed for her nap and thought I'd come over and see what you were doin', or rather, if you want me to do anything to you."

Did she really say "do to you?" or was it "for you?" It was probably my warped, dirty mind. Not only am I fucking her Mom, but here my cock was responding to her as well. A geeky-looking teenager...

I found myself staring at her puffy lips in her skin-tight jeans and wondered if she'd worn them especially for me.

It was a very hot, humid summer afternoon, but the inside of the house was cool. The windows were all open and a nice summer wind was billowing out the curtains.

Over her small breasts, she was wearing a halter top. It was the kind of top that had a piece of material over her front and two strings that tied around the back of her neck, with two more that tied around behind her. The material was stretched pretty tightly across her round little tit mounds. As she walked, they jiggled slightly, and I could see the hard points of her little nipples bouncing against the thin material that covered them.

For some reason, I told her she looked sexy because she definitely did. But, fuck... I was way out of line with that comment, but I wasn't able to say anything cool or anything that made sense at all, for that matter. After she left, I went into my office, locked the door, pulled out my aching cock, and started to imagine leading her to my couch. The young girl standing in front of me. I ran my hand up and down the inside of her leg as she stood before me, my fingers caressing the inside of her thigh as my hand crept higher and higher.

Finally, I imagined my hand sliding back and forth over the swells of her pussy between her legs. I could feel the warmth of her cunt through the tight denim jeans as I pushed the edge of my hand firmly up against her pubic mound.

"God, you've got a great pussy..." I murmured softly, as I pulled my cock hard.

"Take your jeans off."

I imagined the young girl's nimble fingers quickly pulling at the snap on the waistband and tugging down the zipper. She bent down and peeled the tight denim material over her slender girlish hips and down her legs. Sandra slipped them off her feet and tossed them aside before standing up again, clothed only in her small summer halter top and little light-yellow bikini panties.

My hand slipped between her thighs and my fingers rubbed back and forth over her pussy. With the tips of my fingers, I found her slit and pushed up into it, the material of her panties keeping me from completely penetrating her hot little cunt. Back and forth, my fingers moved over her slit, finally settling on her clit and making firmly little circles over her pleasure button. The wetness from her cleft was soaking the crotch of her panties, creating a patch of darker yellow on the light-yellow material between her legs.

"I like to take my time... to really turn a girl on. Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"God, it feels so nice... Oh, yeah, there... do me there, too, God..."

I could almost hear the young girl's breath, hissing in and out through her teeth, as my fingers stimulated her clitoris and I jerked my by then rock-hard cock. Her hands were still on my shoulders, steadying herself, and I felt her fingers digging into the skin, as intense waves of sexual pleasure surged through her body radiating up from her loins.

I was getting incredibly aroused, too, imagining fingering this nerdy eighteen-year-old's pussy, I had to have more of her. With both hands, I grabbed the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled them down, letting them drop to her feet. Sandra quickly stepped out of them and stood before me, naked from the waist down, the light-blonde fuzz of her pussy hair matted and wet with her cunt oil. The sweet, pungent smell of her sex was in the air all around us.

Hurriedly, my hands were fumbling with the snap and zipper of my own jeans. When I had my jeans undone, the youngster slid them down my legs, lifting each foot to remove them.

She stood and immediately slid her hands down inside my white cotton briefs, her fingers stroking the length of my cock.

"Mmmm... nice cock," the senior high school girl said softly, looking up at me with a grin on her incredibly young, innocent-looking face. "Nice 'n big 'n hard... nice to fuck me with..."

The words seemed especially lewd and arousing coming from this young, eighteen-year-old girl.

Her small hands caressed my hard length, her fingers stopping to play with the sculpted, sensitive head and the little hole that was oozing juice on its own. Occasionally, her hands would move farther down inside my underwear briefs and feel my balls, rolling them between her fingers. For an inexperienced girl, she sure knew how to turn a man on.

As her soft fist lightly skimmed sensually over the smooth skin of my pulsing shaft, I reached around behind her and pulled the ties holding her little halter top in place. Two quick pulls and the then-useless piece of clothing sailed to the floor, joining her panties. As the naked girl stood in front of me, gently jacking off my cock, I cupped her small, sensitive breasts with my hands; my thumbs moved back and forth across her hard, pink little nipples as my fingertips gently caressed the underside of each little swell.

Sandra was finding it difficult to really play with my prick inside my underwear.

"Here, let's take these things off," I heard her say, as she pulled at the elastic waistband.

When they were down and off my feet, she stood in front of me again; the youngster eagerly roamed my throbbing, hard erection. Wanting to arouse her even more, I returned the favor, my fingers slipping down between her slender thighs and finding her pubic bone, then her slit and clitoris, as I began to play with her horny little pussy.

I cupped the front of her mound with my right hand and slid my middle finger into her girl hole, fingerfucking the little girl as she joyfully played with my prick with her fingers. Putting my left hand around behind her, my fingers slid up and down through the deep, narrow crack between the two round globes of her firm, girlish ass. Two fingers slipped back and forth inside her wet, slippery slit, one from the front and one from behind. God, she felt good.

All of a sudden, I felt my sperm travel from my scrotum to the swollen cock-head as I shot load after load onto my desk.

End of Part One, there will be many more parts...

And I certainly hope that poor Steve will get to fuck his little secret fantasy-girl.

Please remember that I am Swedish and doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

Drcock666
Drcock666
620 Followers
12