The Nanny Ch. 01

Story Info
White fingers tease this brown pussy.
3.6k words
4.51
24.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Alivia

Alivia hummed as she walked into her villa.

"Rain down on me, let your love just fall like raindrops, raaaaaainn, on, meeeee...." She sang to herself as she entered her suite.

She had just put the kids to bed in their father's suite and she was exhausted. Her plan was to take a shower and then get under the covers.

Alivia had been working for the Parker family, specifically Mr. James Parker and his three beautiful children for 2 years now.

It was a cushy job and gave her the flexibility that she wanted to have, the work life balance she needed and came with many added perks.

Perk #1 Free housing. With rental prices at an all time high, she was happy to be able to put that money in her savings account and who didn't want to live in a mansion?

Perk #2 After dropping off the kids at school she had hours to pursue her hobbies and workout to keep her bubble shaped ass in shape.

Perk #3 The pay. She was no fool. Mr. Parker paid her well to take care of his children and she made sure she did a great job. Which brought her to her next point.

Perk #4 Her baby. Her car. Her 2022 Porsche Cayenne Turbo. She loved her baby and the kids loved it to. Although she had told James she wanted a vehicle she could do more off roading in like the new Ford Bronco series, she would not pout over getting a Porsche instead, I mean come on, it's a Porsche!

The last and final perk was the hardest for her to admit.

As she took off her clothes and stepped into the shower, she let the shower water fall over her dark brown tresses.

Perk #5 was her other baby. The one she couldn't have...James.

After 2 weeks of starting her employment at the Parker household, James had informed her that she was not allowed to bring potential suitors to his home.

Alivia thought he was being controlling and an asshole but on one hand she could admit, she understood. She mentally made plans to always just go back to their place but that proved irrelevant the day she saw James without his shirt on.

Occasionally James would give her an afternoon off to spend time with the kids or join her during the kids activities.

On this day, he had come home in the afternoon and decided to join them all in the family pool.

"Alivia, you can have the rest of the day off." He had said stepping into the pool to grab little Grayson.

"Thank you Mr. Parrrker..." Alivia had started and finished with a stutter. Before her eyes James had stripped off his athletic shirt and dived into the pool after Grayson.

She knew that he was in great shape, but she had never seen him in any form fitting clothes up to that point.

He had the body and build of Matt Bomer but he was taller at 6' 5". Instead of black hair, his was sandy brown with a few grey streaks and instead of blue eyes, his eyes were a warm green that appeared almost hazel at times.

She noticed his eyes changed when he looked at his children, they also changed when he was in deep concentration, and she was staring....

She hoped the direction of her eyes was well hidden behind her glasses that day. Watching his fully formed abs as he tossed Grayson in the water had both of her lips salivating.

She quickly rushed back to her room to relieve herself to the image of James getting in that pool.

From that day forward she was a goner for her boss, James Winston Parker.

Coming back to the present, she shuddered as the memories of that day replayed in her mind and she lathered her brown skin in her favorite scrub.

Even if she wasn't working for James, he would not take a second look at her. He liked blondes!...And although she could wear a blonde wig on occasion (chuckles), she just didn't think she was his type.

Alivia had an average to curvy build. 40 D sized breasts, ample ass and a 5' 10" frame. She was happily a size twelve.

After cleaning her body off she exited the shower, towel dried most of the water from her hair and went into the bedroom to put on her favorite shirt.

When Caleb had spilled strawberry jam on her yellow top at the park one day, James had given her his back up button up shirt to wear home until she could change.

Somehow, she had forgotten to give it back to him.

She reached in her bag to find the shirt she slept in most nights as she once again thought of James.

Putting on the shirt and some back by shorts, she decided to head to the kitchen and get a snack.

*****James*****

It had been a long fucking day for James. Here he was in Puerto fucking Vallarta on what should be a vacation and instead he was having to take care of more business.

He has flown to Puerto Vallarta 3 days ago to speak with the business owner of the resort they were staying at and sign contracts to not only buy this and two other resorts in the area but start two as a joint venture in the states.

The contracts were made, the terms were agreed to. What should have been a simple fucking transaction had turned into a nightmare.

James had always had a knack for three things: Business, Accounting and Fucking, and he took all three very seriously.

Two months ago, during a quarterly audit, his accounting team brought to his attention that there were some discrepancies and misplaced funds in 3 of the smaller accounts.

The amounts had started off very small, five hundred, then a thousand. It had since ballooned to 100,000 payments, weekly to accounts with names similar to that of their business acquisitions division.

He had worked with the accounting team personally. Before they revealed the truth to him, he had already had the suspicion. Aside from payroll and accounts, the only other person who could have done this was his VP Cole Fields.

He had met Cole from mutual friends after college. James knew that Cole had a penchant for partying, but he never thought he would steal from the business.

He received a million dollars in bonus each damn year on top of his already seven figure salary.

Fucking asshole. James thought as he poured out two fingers of tequila and took a swig.

He miscalculated the sip, and it spilled down his bare chest.

"James!!!" Alivia screamed and then stuttered and said, "I mean, Mr. Parker...you I...."

Fucking hell. He thought. His fucking nanny was here!

And she was wearing his fucking shirt (groan). He tried to cover his groan with a cough.

His fucking nanny was here in his villa?!? His fucking nanny? His fucking hot nanny? His nanny who he wanted to fuck!

James bit the inside of his cheek and counted to ten the same way he always did when she was in the room.

He probably came off as an asshole because sometimes it was too difficult for his libido to interact with her and the kids together...like a family...so he would dismiss her for the rest of the day.

Besides at 39 to her 28, He was probably way too old for her.

As he closed his eyes and counted to ten, he nearly burst out of his pants when he felt a soft touch on his chest and a "Let me help you Mr. Parker." From Alivia.

Fucking hell! He thought.

He had been resisting her charm, her presence, her fuck the scent of her hair was so intoxicating....

Reaching down between their bodies he did the one thing he had been telling himself for two years not to fucking do, he looked deep into her eyes.

As brown eyes stared up at green, he did another thing he should not do, he removed the cloth from her hands and licked her tequila covered fingers.

They both moaned at the contact and Alivia began shifting her legs.

"Mr. Parker...." She said breathily.

In answer, he sucked in two of their fingers where they touched.

When he removed their hands he said, "James."

"Jaaames I..."Alivia began but was cut off when James covered her mouth with his.

He groaned as she gasped. Her mouth tasted sweet like she had just got done having some fruity tropical drink.

Their tongues dueled for dominance as he inhaled every breath she took.

And the smell of her hair...fucking hell he thought.

He had been imaging her coming undone to his touch for months. Alivia was an excellent worker. He wasn't a blind man, he knew when he hired her, that she was an attractive African American woman.

Sometime ago that passing attraction had passed to a full fledge obsession. He found himself making time to spend with her and the kids, coming home sooner by cutting meetings short and doing as he was now, having them fly out to meet him while he was away on business.

He wanted more.

He understood the adage about having your cake and eating it too and he had always hated it. Who the hell bakes a cake to just look at?

He picked her up by her nice supple ass and she let out a squeak before going back to their tongue kiss.

He carefully walked them into the living room area before sitting down on the sofa and having her straddle his waist.

He pulled away her boyshorts and put two fingers ass.

"Jaaaames." She moaned and rocked her hips against the front of his pants.

"I always knew the first time I had you, I would be in your ass." He stated calmly.

She groaned when he removed his hands. He spat on them and coated them both in saliva. She whimpered and continued to move on the outline of his cock, as he pushed in an inch.

"Jaaaaames." She moaned again as he began fucking her with his digits.

She moved her hands down his body, scraping her nails down his chest, causing him to groan.

She freed his cock from the opening in his pajama pants and stroked up and down.

They developed a rhythm. For each stroke and pull upward, James would push into her ass. She let saliva drip from her mouth and used that to lubricate his dick.

James put his head back on the sofa and gritted his teeth. He had fantasized about her having him in her hands...that pretty little mouth of hers...her beautiful brown pussy....and

"Fuck." He moaned. He needed to take back control of this situation. After a stressful day, this is exactly what he needed.

Release.

*********Alivia*******

She groaned at the sensation of being teased and she pushed her clit against her hands and his shaft, adding to the pressure.

"I saw you that night." He said to her, quirking an eyebrow.

He continued to casually stroke in and out of her.

He seemed calm while internally, Alivia was going nuts. Night? Which night? He needed to be specific.

"What night?" she asked.

"The night Caelin had his first date." James said and watched her steadily.

His eyes were doing that changing color thing again.

The night of Caelin's first date was a month after she saw him swim for the first time. James and Alivia had chaperoned Caelin and his date at an arcade.

"You saw me?" Alivia said in a hesitant voice as she tried to think back on that night.

James arched an eyebrow.

They had taken the kids on a date but that was the first night it felt like she and James were on a date. They had played games nearby the kids, he had let her win once, she remembered the night being perfect.

As the kids had an awkward hug bye, they had turned to give them privacy.

She couldn't help but stare at the warmth and laughter in his eyes. He was so relaxed that night.

She remembered wanting to kiss him and when he looked at her confused, she had run away to her bedroom.

She had run to her bedroom and taken a shower to try and curb her thoughts but when that didn't work, she had used the pressure of the shower head on her clit while her fingers worked in and out of her pussy.

She had came saying his name.

Had she left the door open?

"You saw me." She said blushing.

"Yes, I did." He said pulling her boy shorts to the side and rubbing the tip of his dick against her wet slit and up to her clit.

She moaned and sank back on his fingers in her ass, gasping when they went deeper.

On her gasp, he pushed pass her folds and planted his cock an inch into her pussy.

"Jaaaaaaaammmeeesss." She moaned.

Removing his fingers from her ass, he put one hand on each cheek and opened her wider as he moved her up and down on his cock.

"Fuck...Alivia." He grunted in concentration.

Alivia had fantasized about what it would be like to fuck James for the first time. Nothing could have prepared her for this.

She leaned over his body and rocked forward, pushing her clit into him and getting some of the friction she needed, but something was missing.

Not only did she need James to fuck her harder, she needed the feeling of him in her ass while he fucked her in her pussy.

"Jamess (pant, pant)...I need you...(pant) there....back there." She stammered and then moaned as he gave her what she wanted.

With one hand gripping her hip, James slammed into her over and over and over...

"Who's pussy is this?" He punctuated with each thrust.

"It's yours, it's yours." She cried out.

With each thrust upward from James, she bucked down onto his cock and his hand.

Alivia was in ecstasy. The feel of him in both places at the same time, felt like the sensation of someone tickling the spot that has been bothering you all day.

"Fuck, Jaaaaames." Alivia said, thrusting down harder as she neared her orgasm.

"That's right baby, this is your cock, come all over this dick." He said before biting her nipple.

The sensation of pain sent her over the edge.

"Jaaameees, Jammmmmeeeessss." She screamed as she came apart, pussy pulsing and squeezing his cock tight.

"Shiiiitttt." He groaned and released inside her.

He continued fucking her with light strokes until they both came down.

He removed his fingers from her ass and kissed her. She laid her head on his shoulder as he lightly stroked her back and they enjoyed the quiet intimacy of each other.

After 20 minutes her spine stiffened.

"Alivia we should..."James began but she cut him off.

"Fuck, no one is with the boys!" She said in a panic, hoping off his lap, his cock finally leaving her, followed by a trail of their juices.

Before she could escape, he grabbed her wrist, "They'll be fine. I'm sure they are asleep by now. Call Britton and see."

After a mini stare down, she relented and called Britton's cell.

"Hi Britton." She said in a whisper as she walked inside the bedroom. "I just wanted to check in on you guys."

She could hear his Nintendo switch in the background. "Yea, the boys have been asleep since you read Grayson his bedtime story. I'm going to bed after this next match, pretty tired. Hey Alivia, have you seen dad? I thought we were supposed to be staying with him?" Britton finished in a confused tone.

Alivia let out a nervous laugh, "Actually there seems to have been a mix-up, you boys have the villa all to yourselves, your dad and I somehow ended up in the same villa." She said as she swatted James's hands away, he was lightly tweaking her nipples through the shirt.

"Sweeeeeeet." Britton said excitedly.

"Aht Aht Ah. No sweet mister. You are the eldest so its your responsibility to make sure you and your brothers leave the villa the way you found it. You know this is going to be your father's resort and what are we not?" Alivia said in an authoritative tone.

"Entitled pricks." Britton replied.

"That's right. Now I will be there in the morning to pick you all up for the day's activities. Do not leave the room for any reason, if you need something call the front desk and have them bring it to you or call me...You can order room service for breakfast." Alivia finished.

"Sweet, thanks Alivia! Oh and thank you for making today so fun and for taking care of us, we really appreciate it. Ok love you, love you, goodnight! Ah man come on, that was a perfect combo!" Britton said before disconnecting the line.

As Alivia removed the phone from her ear, James began kissing her neck.

"James, you can't possibly..." She started and then ended on a moan. James turned her to face the bed.

"Hmmmm?" James said innocently as he unbuttoned and removed the shirt from her. He then slid his hands down stomach, into her boy shorts and sunk two fingers in her pussy.

Alivia moaned at the sensation. Yes, she had just had James, but it had been two years of toys. Her pussy was quivering at the chance to have her dream man inside her.

She rocked her hips slowly against his hands while James licked and nibbled on her neck, pushing his cock into her ass.

"This is my pussy." He said pushing his hands inside her before moving them outside to stroke her slit. He teased her, stroking from her pussy then back outside and circling around her clit.

She moaned and moved her hips, trying to get him to make contact. He opened her legs, putting one on the bedsheet so that she was open wider to his touch.

"And I want MORE." He said forcefully, pushing his fingers back inside her roughly.

"jjjjjjj..." She stuttered and then gasped. James was crooking his fingers forward touching that sweet spot. She opened her legs wider so that he could move deeper.

Damn she had to have him.

"James....Jaaaaaaaaaames." She groaned, pushing into his hands. James moved her shorts to the side again and pushed into her from behind.

Fuck that was just what she needed, she thought as her eyes rolled back.

Pushing her down, he ripped her shorts as he pulled them far left and gripped her ass as he pulled her back on his cock.

His balls slapped into her pussy with each thrust.

THIS.IS.WHAT.SHE.FUCK.KING.NEEDED! FUCK! she thought with each thrust of James hips.

She arched, pushing her ass further into the air and lowering her body so that he could go deeper. They both groaned.

James was absolutely perfect. His cock was made for her pussy as she knew it was. As he continued to thrust into her from behind, he did that knew thing she liked and began playing with her butthole.

Sticking his thumb in and retreating before sticking it back into her ass.

Goodness he felt fucking good. She could stay like this forever...there was just one thing missing.

Without prompting, James pulled her shorts against her clit.

The friction felt like heaven, and she moaned in pleasure as he continued thrusting into her.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Boss! She thought. Fuck your dirty little cumslut. Please? I want to feel you, I want to feel you cum deep in this pussy. I'm yours boss, yours! Fuck this pussy exactly how you want. Shit! Shit!

"Shit." She groaned aloud as he pushed deeper into her pussy and ass.

"That's it baby. Come for me again. I know what this pussy wants." James groaned in her ear before biting her neck.

Alivia lost it, coming again. "Fuck...I'm your...cumslut..." She moaned low. James continued to pound into her through her orgasm before releasing deep inside of her.

God, she loved the feeling of him coming in her, it felt so fucking good, she thought as she collapsed on the bed.

James removed his dick and smeared cum on her ass before smacking her ass and saying "Mine."

"I love you." She said low before kissing him and holding his face.

She really did love James and now that he "owned" her pussy, she was even more of a goner.

She didn't know what this meant, but she knew she would handle it in the morning.

Ending her kiss with James. She turned in his arms, pushing her ass into his now soft cock.

"I'm exhausted from traveling all day and the activities we boys and..." Alivia started.

"Their father." James finished.

"Yes." She said with a giggle.

"I need sleep." She groaned and put her head into the pillow.

"Goodnight." James said kissing her shoulder.

"Grrrrnght." She grumbled back.

As she began lightly snoring beside him. James turned, laying flat on his back on the bed with a smile on his face.

After 2 years of waiting, he had finally given into to what he wanted.

Not only had he gotten the release he needed, but he had also found out his dirty little nanny was a freak in bed.

He had everything she had said...EVERYTHING!

12