The Nanny, my Sister, and Me

Story Info
She tased me in the ass.
11.1k words
4.7
50.1k
74
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers

Everyone in this story is eighteen or older. The people in this story are not intended to represent anyone living, dead or not yet born. It is totally fiction and meant to be fun. The Spanish is "Google Spanish" so just go with the translations I offer as what I meant to say.

____

Just when you think all this COVID shit is over with, a wave hits school at the beginning of the summer semester and they cancel the whole damn summer program. So here I am, making the six-hour drive back home.

Instead of spending the summer hanging out with some friends and catching up on a couple of classes so I can graduate on time; I'll be at home babysitting my little sister. Actually, she's my stepsister, not that it matters. She's a little young brat that's been my stepsister for almost as long as I can remember. Her Mom and my Dad had gotten married when she was about four years old. Her Mom is active-duty Navy and her dad died on deployment, about the same time my mom ran away and abandoned my Dad and me. Dad is in the Navy Reserves and flies for one of the parcel delivery companies so he's not home very much. As a result, I'll end up babysitting all summer.

I had tried getting in touch with Dad to let him know I would be home, but he was evidently on a trip, and I hadn't heard back from him. That wasn't all that unusual, if he caught an overseas flight, I might not hear from him for a few days.

It was about 1:00am when I got home and pulled up to the front of the house. I didn't want to wake Julie up if she was even home, so I didn't open the garage door. I just parked out front and went in the front door as quietly as I could. As I walked down the hallway toward my bedroom, I heard a strange sound and my whole body went into spasms, as I felt one of the worst pains in my life. It was like I was touching a bare wire. I remember starting to fall. Then I was out.

I'm not sure how long I was out. When I came to, I was lying on the ground with two paramedics leaning over me.

"What happened" I managed to stammer.

I heard giggling in the background accompanied with one of the paramedics saying, "You were tased and hit your head when you fell down," as he waved a flashlight in my eyes.

What the hell, did he say 'tased'? In my own house? I thought. Then I started to recognize the giggling in the background. Was that Julie? Did that little bitch tase me? Oh, I'm so gonna tell dad about this.

"Julie?" I managed to say, in a very intense but raspy whisper.

"You're going to be okay, sir, just try to relax," the paramedic said.

"Not me. It was Missy," I heard Julie say.

Who the hell is Missy? I thought.

"Let's see if we can get you up and into a chair," I heard the other paramedic say, as I felt hands reaching under my arms and back helping me up.

My head was starting to clear now, there was a paramedic on each side of me helping me up. There were two police officers blocking Julie and some other girl from getting in the way.

"I'm so sorry," I heard the other girl, who I assumed was Missy, saying. "I didn't know who you were."

"Do you know these young ladies?" one of the police officers was saying.

"The short one is my sister," I said, as I glared at them.

"Why are you home?" asked Julie, half crying and half laughing.

"Summer term got canceled," I answered out of hand, still trying to understand what had happened.

"Why didn't you turn the lights on, so we knew who you were?" Julie asked.

"I was trying to be nice and not wake anyone up," I growled. "Last time I do that," I mumbled, looking at the police officer and managing a slight grin.

"Are you feeling, okay?" asked the paramedic, closest to me.

"Still a little foggy and my butt's numb," I said.

"That's where she got you," giggled Julie.

At that point, the police officers stepped to the side and let the girls come through.

Julie ran over to me and gave me a hug, as the other girl stayed back with the police officers, out of the way.

"Where's Dad?" I asked.

"I think he's in London with Mom," Julie said. "This is Missy, she's our nanny while Dad's out of town."

"Christ, Julie, you're eighteen now, and you still need a babysitter," I said, laughing.

A snicker came from the direction of the paramedics.

"Nineteen," corrected Julie. "A birthday card would have been nice," she added, looking directly at me.

"Actually, it's a good thing that I wish more parents did," said one of the police officers. "Two young women in a house are much safer than a young girl staying alone."

"I called the police while Missy tased you," Julie said, very proud of herself.

Missy's face was red with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry," she said, in a whisper.

"I think we're done here," said one of the officers, "I'm assuming you don't want to press any charges. So, if you will just sign this report, we'll be on our way."

"Can I press charges against my sister, even though she's not the one that tased me?" I asked, glaring at my sister.

"It doesn't work that way, and don't be mad at her, they both did the exact right thing," the officer said, looking at the three of us.

"I'm not mad. Although I'm sure gonna tell our father about this one," I said, laughing.

"Fine, I'm gonna tell him about you sneaking into the house at night," said Julie.

"We aren't going to get called back about a domestic disturbance here, are we?" the officer said, more than asked, with a grin on his face.

"No, sir, we're good," I said.

The police hung around as the paramedics finished packing up and left.

After we closed the door behind them, I turned around and looked at the two young ladies. We all started laughing hysterically at the situation.

"Hi, I'm Missy," said the young lady, I didn't know. "I'm basically your family's nanny. I help with the cooking and cleaning and stay with your sister when you're dad's on the road."

"I'm Brad," I said.

Just then my phone started ringing.

"Hello," I said, holding up my hand for everyone to quiet down.

"Hey, Dad. Oh, the alarm company called you," I said, repeating what my father was saying for the others' benefit.

"It's my fault. Summer classes got canceled so I came home. I should have called Julie and let her know. I tried to come in quietly, so I didn't wake anyone up, and this Missy girl tased me in the ass," I said, looking directly at Missy. "He's laughing; so is whoever he's in the room with."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Oh, Berlin," I said.

"When will you be back?" I asked.

"Next week?" I said.

"He wants to talk to you," I said, handing the phone to Missy.

"I'm so sorry," Missy started out, before my dad even had a chance to say anything.

Missy got quiet, nodded her head a few times, said, "Yes, sir," a couple of times, finishing with, "Okay, thank you, fly safe," before she hung up the phone.

"What did he say?" asked Julie.

"He said I did a great job, and he gave me a bonus," Missy said, as she handed me back my phone.

"How much?" asked Julie.

"Enough that I might tase your brother again," Missy said, smiling.

"Great, I'll go get the taser," said Julie, grinning.

"Very funny," I said. "It's three o'clock. I'm gonna go get something to eat in the kitchen and get some sleep."

"Please don't tase me again," I said, looking at Missy.

The two girls followed me into the kitchen and sat at the kitchen bar, as I fixed myself a quick ham sandwich.

This was the first look I got at the girls. Julie had grown up a lot in the past year. Or maybe, this was just the first time I had seen her out of her school uniform in a while. She was wearing a long sleep t-shirt, and the way it hung away from her body on the front, hinted at the young woman she had become. She had let her hair grow out. She and Missy both had long hair about halfway down their backs. Julie had long blonde hair while Missy's hair was jet black. Missy looked to be about my age, maybe twenty-two or twenty-three. She had on a mid-length t-shirt that hung away from her body showing that she was more than adequately endowed. She had beautiful blue eyes and dark-tanned skin. Both girls had on boxer-type shorts, in fact, I think they may actually be mine.

The sight of both girls sitting there was definitely having an impact on me. Luckily, the kitchen island was between us so the girls really couldn't tell. We talked for a while. Missy was a junior at the local college, studying computer science. Julie was a high school senior now, and once Dad realized how interested she was in boys, he hired Missy immediately. It was about 3:30pm, when Julie yawned.

"Unlike you two, I have class in the morning. I'm gonna go try and get some sleep before I have to get up," Julie said, as she stood up and headed upstairs.

Missy smiled, "I guess I had better go to," and headed upstairs.

"Goodnight," I said, as the girls headed out of the room, and I turned to clean up after my sandwich.

As I turned back toward the island to pick up the mayo jar, I caught the two girls giving me a quick glance. I heard them giggling, as they headed upstairs.

I slept in late the next morning, not having any reason to get up since school was canceled. I headed downstairs around noon and fixed another ham sandwich for lunch. I headed outside to eat by the pool. Missy was out there already enjoying the sun.

"Finally decided to wake up," she said.

"Yeah, can't sleep my life completely away," I said.

"I told you a lot about me last night. But you didn't say much," she said. "Julie says you're in college over in Chattanooga."

"Yeah, my brain was still kind of asleep. I'm a junior in Electrical Engineering," I offered.

"Cool," she said. "I'm from Huntsville, Alabama originally," she added.

"Nice, I've been through the Space and Rocket Museum over there a few times, and will probably be interviewing with several of the companies there next fall," I said.

"It's a nice place to grow up," she said, as she rolled over on her back and took a sip of what looked like lemonade.

Laying there verified what I had imagined last night. Her breasts were probably CC, or maybe even small D cups. They more than filled out the top of her bikini. She had well-toned legs and a flat stomach. Watching her was having an effect on me, and this time I really couldn't hide it.

"Would you like some more lemonade?" I asked, as I got up and angled toward the kitchen.

"No, I'm fine," she said.

I didn't want any lemonade, as much as an opportunity to get somewhere that I could adjust the bulge in my pants, so it wouldn't hurt so much.

I went upstairs and put on some swimming trunks, and headed back downstairs and out to the pool with a glass of water.

When I got back to the pool, Missy had put on a t-shirt and was sitting at one of the tables sipping her lemonade waiting for me. We talked for the next couple of hours completely losing track of time, until we heard Julie's car pull up and the door to the house slam.

"How was class?" Missy yelled into the house.

"I fell asleep in both first and second periods," Julie yelled back, laughing. "And, it's all your two's fault."

"Our fault?" I yelled.

"Yeah, and Dr Smith agrees with me. He says you should have called to let me know you were coming home," Julie said, appearing at the back door of the house. "He said you are lucky they didn't allow tasers when you were in school."

Dr Smith was the principal at the high school, both Julie and I went to. He was a good principal. He was firm, but knew how to get his point across without resorting to a paddle.

"How's Dr Smith doing?" I asked.

"He's retiring after this year," Julie said. "He says he's glad to hear you are back in town and that you should drop by to say hi but to please call first so he can let security know not to tase you."

Missy giggled. "Sounds like you have a good relationship with your principal," she said.

"Let's just say I spent a fair amount of time in his office," I said, with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Ooooh, a bad boy," Missy said, almost purring.

Her purr caught me a bit off guard. Julie chimed in, "Just a typical jock 'til his senior year, when he wasn't getting accepted to any colleges because of his grades."

Missy looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders, but continued to look at her beginning to get lost in her eyes.

"When's school out for the summer?" I asked, now lost in Missy's eyes.

"Exams for the seniors are next week. The rest of the school will finish out the next month," said Julie.

"Okay, I'll try to drop by next week," I said.

"Why don't you get your homework done before dinner and we can watch a movie tonight," said Missy.

"No homework," said Julie.

"Study for exams," I said.

"I'm exempt from all but one," Julie said.

"What!" I exclaimed, I didn't remember Julie being that good of a student.

"Yea Yeah, Missy's helped me with my grades. I've got straight 'A's in everything, except Spanish. I've got a 'C' in that," Julie said, proudly.

"I took French," said Missy, looking me as if that was an excuse for the 'C' in Spanish.

"Sube tu trasero y estudia luego," I said.

Both girls looked at me confused.

"Get your ass upstairs and study," I translated, smiling.

"Can't I stay out here with you guys?" Julie whined

"No!" Missy said abruptly, "go study."

Julie looked at Missy surprised at the abruptness of her response, and headed inside.

"What do you want for dinner?" Missy asked, looking at me.

"How about we order some Mexican food and I'll go pick it up," I said. "We can torture Julie and make her speak Spanish all dinner."

Missy smiled, "You'll be the only one that understands her."

We continued to talk and joke around until around 5:00pm, when I took everyone's order for dinner and called it in. Julie moaned when I told her we were having Mexican for dinner, understanding the joke. But she loved Mexican food, so she didn't argue too much.

I got home with dinner around 6:00pm. Both girls were in the kitchen when I came in, so I yelled, "It's me, don't tase me!" as I came in the kitchen door. The kitchen table was set with Corona beer sitting in front of each seat, with a lime sticking out of each.

"Beer for Julie?" I asked. "You know she's underage," I continued.

"Lighten up, Brad," whined Julie, chastising me. "Dad lets me drink."

"As long as I'm with you," Missy added quickly.

"Your dad said it was okay," confirmed Missy, looking at me. "He had rather have her learn to drink at home in a safe setting, than out on a date where anything could happen."

"Yeah, he was the same with me. He wanted me to understand the difference between drinks so I didn't get in over my head at any of the parties while I was away, and he couldn't help easily," I said. "I have to admit, there have been times where I've been really thankful he did that. That clear stuff will sneak up on you if you aren't ready for it."

We ate dinner talking about how school has been different since COVID. The high school weight room and library had always been open over the weekends while I was there, but now they close the doors Friday after school, and have a company that makes a sweep through cleaning and disinfecting every hard surface each weekend. The cleaning crew sanitizes things each night, but that isn't as effective as the disinfectant. As a result, they have had some of the lowest Covid rates of any school in the state.

After dinner, we headed into the den to watch TV. The girls had picked a chick flick to watch. Missy was apparently introducing Julie to some classic movies and picked 'Princess Bride'. I have to admit it, I do like that movie. As chic comedies go, it's one of the best. The three of us sat on the couch eating popcorn and laughing our way through the movie.

"I would love to have a margarita," Missy said.

"As you wish," I replied, getting up from the couch.

Both girls laughed at the obvious reference to the movie.

"Can I have one, too?" said Julie.

I looked at Missy, who nodded her head.

I headed into the kitchen and pulled out the margarita mix, blender, and other ingredients. Since Julie was having one, I went kind of light on the Tequila not wanting to get my sister too drunk. Just enough to give her a buzz, I thought. When I got back to the room, Julie had picked the next movie and had turned the lights down low. I gave the girls their drinks and sat back down between them. The girls looked at each other and giggled.

"What, no lime?" said Missy, as she stood up and headed for the kitchen.

Julie leaned over and whispered in my ear, "She likes you."

I looked over at Julie. "What's not to like?" I asked, smiling.

"You, dick. I told her once she got to know you, she would change her mind," Julie said, elbowing me.

Missy came back in and added a lime to each of our glasses, and Julie started up the movie and nestled in close to me. Julie had picked 'Friends with Benefits'. About an hour into the movie, Julie had finished her drink and was sound asleep curled up on the arm of the sofa. Missy was sitting close to me with her head on my shoulder. During the bedroom scene when they are beginning to realize that they are becoming more than friends, I felt something starting to rub my dick through my pants. I looked at Missy, she was looking up at me with those hypnotic eyes. That first kiss with Missy was one for the record books, but not in the way I hoped. Just as our lips touched, Julie made a strange sound on the other side of the couch, jumped up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Missy ran after her to help her.

I started laughing. "Lightweight!" I yelled after her.

As far as I was concerned, that was really okay. I didn't want that night to go any further. I didn't want there to be any alcohol involved in deciding where this should go. I turned off the TV, cleaned up a bit, and headed upstairs to bed. I woke up early the next morning to the smell of coffee and bacon wafting through the air. I stumbled downstairs to find Julie behind the stove cooking eggs and bacon.

"When did you start cooking?" I asked. "Oh, and glad to see you're alive, lightweight."

"Missy's been teaching me," she said. "Here, try these," she continued, as she scooped some eggs onto a plate with a few pieces of bacon; ignoring my lightweight comment.

I fixed myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table to eat. After a couple of minutes, Missy came down in a bathrobe with her hair in a towel.

"I see she woke you up, too," said Missy. "How do you like your sister's cooking?"

"If it tastes like it smells, you better get what you want, there won't be any left after I go back for seconds," I said, smiling.

Julie sat down across from me. "Well?" she said, as I took a bite of eggs, and another.

"Terrible," I said, as I shoved the rest of them in my mouth and devoured both pieces of bacon.

I slid the chair back and started back to the kitchen to get more.

"Hang on!!" yelled Missy, "I haven't gotten mine yet."

I looked at Julie. She was still sitting on the other side of the table, smiling at the appreciation of her cooking efforts. I nodded my head and winked at her.

"There's plenty," she said.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked.

Julie's smiling face disappeared, turning red with embarrassment, but quickly turned devilish.

"Okay, just be glad I didn't poison your breakfast, like you did that drink last night," Julie giggled.

"Lightweight," I said, smiling.

Missy started choking, as our sibling exchange caught her off guard.

"So, what's everyone's plans for today," asked Missy, as she regained her composure.

"Can Tod come over and hang out around the pool?" Julie asked.

"Okay, but I better not catch you kissing like that again," Missy said, "If I do--"

"She'll tase both of your asses," I interrupted.

HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers