The Nanny, my Sister, and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A video reveals something about their parents to think about.
3.8k words
4.63
21k
19
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers

This is a continuation of "The Nanny, My Sister and Me." It helps with understanding this story to read that one first. While not intended as an incest story, it does contain some brother-stepsister sex and some lesbian sex. All parties in this story are over nineteen. It was written for fun. It is intended to be a fun read, so please enjoy it.

It was mid-November, and Missy, Julie, and I had decided to get together and go on a campout before the holiday season made life too hectic. We decided to meet in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and take one of the trails up into the mountains for a long weekend. When Missy and I go camping, we are happy with a backpack, tent, and trail mix. We only use the tent if the weather is terrible, and Missy is a gourmet chef with some trail mix and water. When Julie comes along, we consider it a significant success to not be in a cabin with cell coverage.

On this trip, we would hike about five miles down the trail to a cabin our aunt and uncle own. They know that Missy and I are a thing, and they joke that Missy and I could sleep outside under the stars like animals, while Julie slept in the cabin with the civilized people. Julie was in complete agreement with that. The only question was whether Missy would opt for Julie and the bed or me and the stars.

We met and parked our cars at the trailhead Friday at around noon. We ate a quick lunch, grabbed our gear, and started on our trip. Both girls were dressed in t-shirts and short hiking pants. They each had a hoodie tied around their waist, for when we got to the higher elevations or if it got chilly. I was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt with my hoodie stuffed into the pack I was carrying, with our other clothes and provisions.

This time of the year is a beautiful time to hike in the mountains. Around every corner, as you walk over the hills, another beautiful overlook surpasses the one before. The trees stretched like a canvas with brilliant reds, yellows, and orange leaves intermixed together. There were still dabs of green where stands of evergreens pushed their way through the native oak, maple, and hickory trees. The streams running down the mountains carried leaf boats bouncing off the rocks as the water gurgled past. If we sat quietly, we could hear other animals making their way through the leaf-covered forest floor.

We walked slowly, taking our time, chatting, and laughing about nothing in particular. We talked about our respective school semesters and our plans for next spring. Julie had been living with me in my apartment. It had been lovely having her there as an easy date for any events we wanted. It also allowed me to show her around, ensuring she knew where 'not' to go by herself. She brought a few of her boyfriends back to the apartment for dinner. I was impressed with her selection of young men. She was much more mature and sexually aware than any of the freshmen girls I remembered. I felt confident she was not the type of girl that would be taken advantage of, unless she wanted to be taken advantage of, and that's a whole other thing.

It started getting dark around five-thirty. Having been here before, I knew we were only half-a-mile away from the cabin, when we stopped to eat some trail mix and enjoy the sunset. We watched as the sun dove behind the mountains to our west with a flash of yellow and orange. We stayed there for a little while, letting our eyes become accustomed to the moonlit night. It wasn't a full moon, but it was bright enough to light the trail, so we didn't need our flashlights as we made our way to the cabin.

This was the first time all three of us had been together since Julie, and I left for school. So, we were a bit happy when we got to the cabin and saw a note on the door.

'Hi Guys, Went to town for supplies. Be back Sunday morning. Love Aunt Betty'

"Is it bad that I'm glad they aren't here?" asked Missy.

"I don't know if it's bad or not, but I won't have to make excuses about turning in early tonight. I'm exhausted," said Julie.

"So, bed or hammock tonight," I asked, looking at Missy.

Missy looked up at the clear sky and the stars.

"I don't know how long I'll stay awake to enjoy it, but I'm gonna go for the hammock and a blanket tonight. I want to enjoy the sky while I can, and up here, who knows what tomorrow will bring," said Missy, squeezing my hand.

"Are you going to be okay by yourself?" Missy asked Julie.

"As tired as I am, I won't even know no one else is there," said Julie.

"Well, help us set up the hammock, and then you can go to bed. Okay?" I said, looking at Julie.

To my surprise, Julie nodded and started helping us set up the hammock between a set of trees, where we usually set it up when we were up there. Once finished, Missy and I hugged Julie as she headed inside, and we got ready for bed and climbed into the hammock.

It wasn't long before Missy and I were lying naked under the blanket, cuddling against the chill in the air. Something about a chilly night accentuates the heat of her body lying against me, making it all the more irresistible. However, thoughts of doing anything other than laying in each other's arms had drifted away.

"I've missed this," I whispered into Missy's ear.

"I've missed you, too," Missy whispered, caressing my chest.

The last thing I remember that night was the warmth of Missy's breast against my side and her leg draped across mine.

We woke to a rush of cold air and the sound of Julie singing, "Waky-waky, eggs and bakey!" at the top of her lungs, as she ripped the blanket off us.

Missy's scream was loud and incomprehensible. There was no mistaking my yell, which sent Julie running toward the cabin screaming in mock fear for her life.

I have to admit another benefit of living with Julie for the past few months was breakfast on the weekends. I don't know if it was her way of paying rent, but it, along with the occasional romp between the sheets, was all I needed.

"You had better thank God you are such a good cook, or you would be dead!" I bellowed, as I made my way into the cabin and headed for a large plate of bacon sitting next to the stove.

Missy was just a minute behind me, when she came in.

"BITCH," she hissed, as she hugged Julie.

"I couldn't resist it. Y'all looked so comfy out there, and breakfast was ready," Julie said, with a giggle.

"Just remember, payback's a bitch, and you live in my apartment," I growled with an evil grin.

After breakfast, we cleaned up and sat outside, enjoying the morning.

"What time did you get up this morning?" I asked Julie.

"I didn't sleep well. I woke early and had some coffee, while I watched the sunrise. But then I got hungry, and y'all weren't up, and you know the rest," Julie said.

"Bitch," Missy giggled.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I asked.

"Why do there have to 'be' plans?" whined Julie.

"There don't have to 'be' plans, but the desire to not have a plan is, in itself, a plan," I responded, quickly.

"Stop; I don't want to think. I don't want to 'do'. I just want to 'be'," Julie groaned.

"Okay, Missy and I are going to walk up the trail a little way," I said, as Missy and I got up and picked up our day pack.

"Call us if you get lonely and want to head up and find us. We'll come back and get you," Missy said, as she hugged Julie.

"Lose him, and you can sleep in the bed with me tonight," giggled Julie.

"It was cold last night. Maybe we'll both join you," said Missy in her sexy, sultry voice, as we walked away.

We hiked for about an hour and stopped at a beautiful overlook, when we got hungry for lunch. We rolled out a blanket we had brought along to eat on, and laid out our lunch of trail mix and water. As we ate, I watched Missy looking out over the valley. Her long black hair and beautiful facial features were striking against the backdrop of reds and yellows. The breeze kept blowing a lock of hair into her face that she unconsciously did battle with.

"What are you looking at," asked Missy.

"Just the most beautiful picture in the world," I replied, softly.

Missy moved the pack and remaining food out of the way, as she pushed me down.

"Do you want to finish what we didn't get around to last night?" she asked.

"Out here in the open?" I asked, in mock disbelief.

"Oh, shut up and let me fuck you," Missy said softly, as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head.

"Not if I fuck you first," I said, as I flipped Missy over onto her back and began attacking her full, white breasts. Her nipples were solid tips, excited by the shock of being rolled over and the cool air hitting them. I used one hand to massage one breast, while I tried to devour her other breast.

Missy arched her back, as I felt her hands reach my waist and begin working on unbuckling my belt. I rolled over and kicked off my jeans. Before I could finish taking my shirt off over my head, I was pinned down by Missy, pressing her body against mine, kissing me with an aggressive lust. I felt her hand guiding my dick toward her already-wet, hot pussy. As she got my dick into position, she sat up, driving it into her waiting pussy.

"Oh my god, I've missed this," she purred.

"You and me both," I said, as I struggled to get my arms free of my shirt.

"Not so fast, lover boy. I like having you tied up and under my control."

Her wish was my command. I closed my eyes and smiled, as she slowly and purposefully slid up and down on my dick. I could feel her muscles grip my dick, as she leaned forward to kiss my neck and lips. The cool breeze blowing over our bodies accentuated the feel of her breasts, as they lightly slid over my chest. I felt her lay down on me, pulling the shirt and restraining my hands away.

"I want you to fuck me hard now, big boy."

Missy climbed off me, moving to where her body was in what I will call a downward-facing cow yoga pose. Her arms crossed under her face against the ground, and her ass thrust into the air, inviting me to fuck her hard.

Fuck her hard. I did. I quickly took position behind her. Slowly guiding my dick into her swollen pussy, I started slowly sliding my dick in and out of her. Grabbing her by the hips, increasing the speed and strength of each thrust.

Missy cried out with each thrust, "Yes, harder; yes, fuck me. Yes, fuck me."

When I came, it was as if I hadn't cum in over a year. Rope after rope of cum drove into Missy, causing her to scream and laugh in pain and joy. Before I could react, she pulled away from me, turned around, and took the last two ropes of cum in her mouth, as she knocked me over on my back. She continued sucking and kissing my dick for another minute, before moving up my body to lay beside me with her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, I'm willing to share you tonight," she giggled.

It was mid-afternoon before we got up, and headed back to the cabin. The weather was turning. It was much colder than when we got there, and it looked like a storm front was moving in. When we got to the cabin, Julie was sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair wrapped in a blanket, texting with someone on her phone.

"It's about time you two got back. Did y'all walk back to town or..." Julie paused, "Y'all started without me!" she screamed, laughing.

"What," said Missy.

"Don't try to deny it. Both of you have dried leaves in your hair, and your shirt's inside out, Brad. You've been going au-natural, haven't you?" Julie laughed.

"I wanted some time with Missy, if I'm going to have to share her tonight," I said, smiling.

"Okay, I can understand that," Julie said.

"Where are Aunt Betty and Uncle Paul?" I asked.

"Oh," Julie said, "Aunt Betty sent a text saying the weather looked bad, so they are going to stay in town for the weekend, and to let them know if we need anything or a ride out tomorrow."

"Come on, Julie, let's see what we can find for dinner," said Missy, as she headed inside.

I took Julie's spot in the rocking chair, as the girls went inside. I could see her attraction to the location. From there, I would be able to see the sunset. There was a stream about fifty yards away, just past where we had put our hammock out the night before. Behind that was a fifty-foot cliff with beautiful trees, seemingly growing out from the cliff face and turning their trunks toward the sun.

It suddenly occurred to me that our hammock would get wet if it started to rain, so I headed out to get it down just as the first tiny drops of rain began to fall.

"Missy, Julie, one of you, come and help me get the hammock in before it gets wet!" I yelled over my shoulder, as I reached the hammock.

Missy and Julie got out to the hammock, just as the rain began to fall in earnest. By the time we unhooked the hammock, the rain was starting to come down in sheets.

We returned to the house looking like we had been swimming in the stream and shivering to the bone. I headed over to the fireplace and started a quick fire. I turned around and found Julie and Missy behind me, wrapped in a blanket, shivering. I began to move toward them, but they stepped away.

"Not in those wet clothes," they said, in unison.

I looked at them, somewhat confused, until they opened the front of the blanket, revealing two beautiful wet, naked bodies.

I had always heard that skin-to-skin body heat was the best way to warm up. Not having tried many other ways, I can say that while it may not be the best way to warm up, it is the most enjoyable.

I removed my clothes quickly, as the girls moved to either side of me, pressing their bodies against mine, as I held the blanket around all three of us. The girls started looking at each other and giggling after a short time. I realized that my limp penis had warmed up and was now erect, pressing against the girls' hips as it regained its upright posture. I felt their hands start to caress it and my balls. Then they moved closer together and began kissing while playing with my dick.

I was getting hot, so I stepped away and spread the blanket on the floor in front of the fireplace. Julie and Missy ran into the kitchen and brought back three sandwiches, three glasses, and a bottle of wine. We rested in front of the fireplace as we ate, drank, and talked. Julie decided she was tired of talking and laid her head in Missy's lap. Missy began petting her head and caressing her shoulder while we spoke.

"Let's watch a movie," Julie said, suddenly.

Missy and I looked at each other confused, as Julie got up, skipped over to the TV set, and turned on the power strip.

I started looking on my phone for something that I could cast to the TV, if it even supported casting; when suddenly, the sounds from the TV caught my attention. It was the unmistakable moans and screams of a woman having sex.

{Where had Julie found a movie to watch so quickly, had she been looking around while we were hiking? Did Uncle Paul and Aunt Betty have porn videos at the cabin? That was a new image I had of Uncle Paul and Aunt Betty now. I thought.}

I looked up just in time to hear Missy and Julie say, "Oh my god," in unison. Julie screamed, and Missy hid her eyes as my eyes focused on the TV. It was a picture of two men fucking a woman, and the woman looked a lot like MOM.

"Oh my god," I said, under my breath.

Missy started laughing, "Your parents made a sex tape."

"Who's the guy she's blowing?" Missy continued, after a minute.

Julie and I were both quiet, staring at what was happening on the TV.

Missy started laughing again, as she pointed at my dick, "From the look of your dick, I'm guessing you didn't know this about your parents."

I looked down, and sure enough, my dick was completely limp. This was not the type of experience that aroused me. I was doing the best I could to not throw up.

Suddenly Julie started laughing. "That was just last winter."

"How can you tell," I asked, quietly.

"Look at Mom's bracelet. Dad gave her that for Christmas. I helped him pick it out," Julie said.

"So, who's the other guy," asked Missy, again.

I looked at the TV again, "It's Uncle Paul," I said. "Dad's brother."

"Where's Aunt Betty?" asked Julie.

"Someone's working the camera. See how it's zooming in and out on your Mom," said Missy.

After a few minutes, we were proven right, when my Mom got up and ran over to the camera, and Aunt Betty came out and took her place being fucked by my father and his brother.

Somehow, this was more palatable for me, and I began to realize how hot Aunt Betty was. Missy, who had been sitting next to me playing with herself the entire time, was pleased to see my cock coming back to life and leaned over to start slowly sucking on it. Julie was transfixed. She was watching the action on the screen. She wasn't turned off by it. She was masturbating to it, as she watched.

After about thirty minutes of watching what passed as some pretty impressive porn at some points, the movie ended, and we sat quietly for a few seconds before returning to the floor.

"Well, that was unexpected," I said, as I lay on the floor with one girl on each shoulder.

"I'll say, that's a version of your family--I never imagined seeing," giggled Missy.

"Let's make one of our own," said Julie.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"It will be fun," Julie said. "Just think of their reaction the next time they turn on the TV to watch theirs," she added.

"They will have a heart attack!" I said.

"Who said we had to leave it here for them," said Missy. "You could take it back to school to remember me by."

I was at a loss now; both girls had decided.

"But there isn't anyone to run the camera," I offered, in a last-ditch effort to derail their plans.

"We can just focus on the blanket and let it catch whatever happens," said Julie.

It was settled. Julie set up the camera she found sitting in the corner of the room and put in the same tape we had been watching. She rewound it to start recording where our parents' scene left off.

I started running the camera, as the girls got together on the blanket and started caressing each other. Soon, they were locked arm in arm, kissing as they ground their pussies on each other's legs. After a short time, they moved around into a sixty-nine position, eating each other and purring like kittens as they did. I had forgotten about the earlier movie and no longer had any concerns about being on film. All I wanted to do was plant my dick into one of their pussies.

I moved to the blanket, and as I did, Missy moved away from Julie's pussy, waiting to see what I would do. I lay down on my side and began to eat Julie, as Missy started to suck on my now-fully erect cock. The taste of my stepsister's pussy and my girlfriend's pussy on my dick was sensual. It was a feeling of lust and animalistic hunger.

The girls were moving now. Missy was moving toward my head, as Julie rolled me onto my back and started sucking my dick. Missy squatted down over my face, feeding me her wet, swollen pussy. Julie didn't stay sucking my dick for long. She stood up and knelt over me, sliding my dick into her pussy, as she and Missy resumed kissing and caressing each other's breasts.

Both girls groaned and purred, as I ate and fucked them. Missy would scream slightly, every time I sucked on her clit. After several minutes, the girls changed places, letting me eat Julie as Missy began fucking me. Missy sat backward on my dick and leaned back into Julie's arms. Missy played with her clit as she rode me, and I licked and sucked Julie's pussy. The moans and screams reached a point where I could not tell who was making which sounds. That is when the feeling that had been growing inside me, came to a boil.

I deposited rope after rope of cum into Missy, causing her to scream in pleasure. I could feel her body contract, as one long orgasm rocked her body. It also forced me to suck in on Julie's clit, throwing her into convulsions simultaneously. We seemed trapped in each other's grip, as we sucked and ground our bodies for all we were worth. We collapsed onto the floor next to each other, out of breath and exhausted.

HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers
12