The Nation of Samarasa Pt. 04

Story Info
Joan's transformation and the gooner government.
3.4k words
4.6
6.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to all the support of the readers. Your kind comments really are appreciated and really encourage me to write ad better improve my writing skills. If you're a first time reader I strongly urge you to read parts 1-3 first to get caught with the story and characters. Some aspects of this part were setup as a introduction to be elaborated in future stories. Also this is heavily based on gooning, gooning culture, edging and porn addiction, and built for those who follow or know about them. Comments and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated.)

"Who is she?" Joan asked Tracey as she gazed up a massive golden statue of a cross eyed woman whose vagina was spread by two fingers with her right hand. The statue stood about 60 feet tall in the government district of Orgasmia, and it seemed as if it shone brighter than the sun when looking at it up close. The statue had about B cup sized breasts, and the woman had a round face, almond shaped eyes, and her hair was sculpted into a long ponytail that went down past her hips.

Joan noticed Tracey to her side as she went on her knees, folded her hands into a praying position and whispered a prayer: "Holy founder, may you be blessed with the Eternal Edge and be forever stroked by Lord Samarasa. May you be filled with lust and perversion as you gaze upon the nation you founded". Tracey got up, and walked over to the foot of the statue. As she reached the foot of the statue, she spread her vagina with two fingers like the statue, and began to rub her clitoris vigorously. WIthin a minute, Tracey began to squirt all over the statue's foot, showering the golden food in her juices, and causing the foot to be illuminated in the daylight.

"Uhm Tracey?" Joan asked timidly as she realized this was another religious experience for Tracey, and she did not want to interrupt.

"I'm sorry sweetie, where are my manners?" Tracey said apologetically as she walked over to Joan.

"That is Kavita Sharma. The founder of Samarasa, and the first of mankind to commune directly with Lord Samarasa and receive the Book of Goon. This statue lies above her tomb and is a sacred pilgrimage site for Samarasa's citizens" Tracey explained.

Joan noticed others around the base of the statues, other pilgrims no doubt. Men and women were stroking their genitals at the base of the statue, dripping their pre-cum and juices at the base, with the occasional orgasm. Joan could hear prayers from these pilgrims similar to Tracey's, praying for their founder.

"She's here to keep an eternal watch over the gooner nation, and a reminder to us that we are forever slaves of Lord Samarasa, and gooners first and last" Tracey explained.

"Oh our appointment with the Emperor is coming up, but before that it's hot out here don't you think sweetie? How about getting a drink?" Tracey asked Joan.

"Sounds good to me, I'm parched".

Joan and Tracey walked over to a vendor near the gates of the Emperor's palace on the right hand side of the statue. The vendor spoke only in gooner babble, Joan could not comprehend her albeit Tracey making a two sign with her fingers signifying two drinks. The vendor smiled and motioned Tracey to lay down on the shaded inflatable mattress. Joan was growing ever more confused.

"What the.. wait it's not that is it?" Joan said shockingly in her mind.

Tracey laid down on the mattress as the vendor came over and placed her vagina right over Tracey's mouth. The vendor began to vigorously rub her clitoris and finger her vagina hard and fast. Within a minute the vendor squirted a massive amount directly into Tracey's mouth. Tracey gulped down the squirt, lifted her head and kissed the vendor's clitoris seemingly a thank you "tip". Tracey got up and walked over to Joan.

"Tracey I don't know about this" Joan said seemingly afraid.

"Sweetie don't be afraid, it's delicious and refreshing. Samarasa has cured all human STD's long ago, so there is zero chance of being hurt. Plus Samarasans remember, have a strict diet to make the most delicious of cum" Tracey told Joan as she tried to alleviate her fears.

Joan was still hesitant, but she feel her body cry out for hydration and her lips became dry. Joan began to walk towards the mattress. "After all Tracey did pay for this, and I did come here for research" Joan said in her mind, trying to rationalize what she was about to do.

Joan laid down on the mattress and the vendor went over to her and placed her vagina over Joan's mouth, repeating the stimulation methods she did for Tracey. Joan opened her mouth wide, and the vendor began to squirt into Joan's mouth.

Joan was taken aback, not by the depravity of the situation, but the sheer deliciousness of this woman's squirt. It was incredibly sweet, almost exactly like a soda, but far more refreshing. Joan felt every cell in her body absorb the hydration from the vendor's squirt. Her lips became smooth and plump again and she felt reinvigorated. Perhaps it was lust, or perhaps Joan wanted to follow the customs, Joan raised her head and kissed the vendor's clit, and sucked on it before she ended the kiss. The vendor's legs began to violently shake and buckle, her clitoris extremely sensitive from the orgasm.

Joan got up from the mattress and saw Tracey smiling. "God that smile" Joan's inner subconscious echoed from the deepest reaches of her mind.

"I told you it'd be delicious," Tracey said confidently.

"Oh sweetie it's time to meet the emperor but there is one thing you must do before you can meet her" Tracey looked Joan straight into her eyes.

"Oh?" Joan replied.

"You must be gooned when you meet her and speak gooner babble. These are the rules of the palace created by Kavita herself. To go against them is blasphemy and a criminal offense in Samarasa" Tracey explained.

Joan turned pale in the face. Back home Joan has explored the gooning subculture, via numerous subreddits on Reddit, hypnosis videos, and gooner captions. She was intrigued about the bliss described by those who frequented the goon state, the disconnect from the earthly realm into being fully enveloped by lust and pleasure. But Joan always thought that the culture wasn't for her, and faces one makes while gooned out sort of creeped her out.

"Tracey.. Please, I've made compromises for the sake of research, but I don't think I have what it takes to be gooned out. Please there has to be some other way!" Joan pleaded.

Tracey wasn't angry, rather she was sympathetic to Joan. Tracey's mind flashbacked to the days before she was a gooner, before she became a follower of Samarasa. Her mind recalled her pre-gooner life and how monotonous it was but more importantly lonely it was. Tracey wanted to forget her past, and her mind returned to the present.

"I don't want to force you into this sweetie, but know this" Tracey grasped Joan's hands and looked Joan directly into her eyes.

"I will be with you every step, I won't leave you I promise" Tracey said affectionately.

Joan thought for a second to pull the plug on her research, could she really do this? Joan made compromises during her stay in Samarasa, but this was a whole other thing. Tracey then thought about her life back home. How she really didn't have anything else except her dissertation. No boyfriend, no friend circle, and her family was always incredibly distant with her as long as she could remember. Joan began to rationalize her next steps.

"What do I have to lose, this place has shown me more attention, and Tracey has shown me more affection than anyone back home. Just do it Joan" Joan thoughts echoed throughout her mind.

Joan gulped. "I.. I'll do it" Joan said as she swallowed her tongue from fear.

Tracey smiled as she grasped Joan's hand. She led Joan to a small building in front of the palace gates into a blacked out room that was only illuminated by a few light bulbs.

"So what do I do?" Joan asked.

"We place you in the goon converter. The process will take about an hour to reach the goon state for first timers. Just so you know sweetie, you couldn't understand our gooner language beforehand, but once you enter the goon state you will instantly become proficient in it. It's the only language on Earth capable of this" Tracey explained as she set up the contraception.

Joan analyzed the machine, and she couldn't make out it exactly. There were leather restraints on a bed, along with some vial on the nightstand next to the bed. She noticed Tracey setting up a dildo up to a motor, and some other machine to this dildo. Joan began to shake from the nervousness. She wondered: did she make a mistake agreeing to this?

As Tracey hooked up the final part of the machine, she began to explain the process "I will place a blindfold and noise canceling headphones on you first. As you can see you will be restrained in the bed, this machine will use the dildo to fuck you hard and fast, while the secondary contraception on the dildo will act as clit sucker and vibrator. The machine has an advanced sensor to let it know if you're close to orgasm, and will adjust accordingly to prevent orgasm and keep you edged and bring you into the goon state. Halfway through I will administer poppers from that vial that will increase the pleasure of the machine and bring you closer to the goon state. Oh I pushed our appointment with the Emperor an hour and a half later so don't worry about that".

"I..I'm ready Tracey, you won't leave me here right?" Joan asked hesitatingly.

Tracey caressed Joan's face lovingly. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be".

Joan rested on the bed, and Tracey shackled Joan's legs and arms using the leather restraints. She then wrapped Joan's eye with a black blindfold and placed noise canceling headphones over Joan's ears. Joan's world went silent, all she could hear was her thoughts, and her heart beating 200 beats per minute. Tracey brought the dildo into Joan's vagina and placed the clit sucker on her Clitoris, and then finally turned the machine on.

For half an hour the dildo began to ravish Joan's vagina alternating between speeds to prevent orgasm while the clit sucker vibrated and sucked Joan's clit via suction again alternating speed and intensity to keep Joan on the edge.

Joan couldn't comprehend how amazing her body felt. Her mind began to melt, her body enveloped by the pleasure from the contraception. The pleasure from her genitals were lightning bolts that radiated throughout her body, canceling out any sensory input that wasn't genital pleasure. Joan began to moan and howl, her body no longer maintaining the capacity to keep her pleasure quiet anymore. The headphones ensured she couldn't hear her moans, as she roared louder and louder in ecstasy. Her central nervous system now radiated around her genitals, serving now only to relay signals of pleasure to her brain. Anything that didn't give pleasure, her nervous system decided it wasn't worth relaying.

"I. caggijdgigjg" Joan began to roar, as her speech became gibberish. Her transformation into a gooner was well on path.

As the half hour mark came, Tracey retrieved the vial from the nightstand, opened the cap, and placed the vial near Joan's nostrils. Joan smelled the chemical and inhaled deeply. She began to feel lightheaded, but overcame with a sense of euphoria. Her genitals felt even more incredible from the popper high, she couldn't put the pleasure into words. Not that she could anyway, as she began to fall deeper and deeper into the goon state and the pleasure scrambled her brains, purging her brain of anything except pleasure. Tracey however did not watch for the 2nd half of the process, she laid next to Joan's writhing body. She began to caress Joan's body, her breasts, and pinch her nipples softly adding to the dopamine onslaught her body was enduring. Tracey began to french kiss from the end of Joan's shoulder, slowly making her way to Joan's neck. For the rest of the process, Tracey feasted on Joan's sweet throat and neck with her kisses. Joan's skin permeated with the sweet taste of lust and pleasure, as Tracey greedily licked and kissed Joan leaving deep love bites all over Joan's neck and throat.

Joan heard a voice through her dopamine flooded mind "My sweet child.. Welcome". Joan was unsure who that was, and at this point she couldn't care less, all she cared for was for pleasure.

As the hour ended, Tracey got up and turned off the machine, and removed the restraints from Joan's appendages. As she removed the headphones and blindfold, she could see Joan's face. Joan's face had a pink hue from the popper rush, and pleasure onslaught while her eyes were cross eyed along with a drunken smile. Joan's tongue stuck out of her mouth as she drooled uncontrollably like a hungry animal.

Tracey asked Joan in gooner babble "Joan are you ok?" wanting to make sure Joan was alright but also to test if the process was a success.

To her satisfaction Joan replied back in gooner babble "That was incredible, I feel reborn".

Tracey hugged Joan tight and replied "Welcome sweetie, now as a new gooner you have to wear the clit sucker for sometime as your body learns its new normal state. Now let's go, we have to meet the emperor".

As Joan placed the clit sucker on her clitoris, she thought "I get it now.. I finally understand why they do this".

As they arrived at the palace gates, the gates automatically opened, expecting their arrival. As they walked past the gilded door depicting a woman spreading her vagina with two fingers, they entered the throne room. The throne room was a bright white marble room adorned with portraits of past emperors/empresses gooned out. The room had the smell of rose petals, orchid and jasmine flowers, and the center of the room had a large maroon velvet throne, with a large maroon velvet clad amphitheater surrounding the throne.

The amphitheater was packed with people with what seemingly looked like two political parties on opposite sides. They were all debating what sounded like a budget for infrastructure of the country. As Joan scanned the room, she came upon the throne and gazed upon the emperor. The emperor appeared as a beautiful brown skinned brunette woman, with DD breasts, and a voluptuous body. She was nude except she was wearing black stilettos, perfectly complimenting her chocolate brown toned legs, and her toned thick butt. However Joan noticed that she didn't have a vagina, but a large, thick, 8 inch cock. Her foreskin was much darker than the rest of the body, while her cock head had pink hue to it. Like Xavier's cock, Joan could see the intricate network of veins and vessels needed to power such a feat of human reproduction.

Tracey brought Joan to the emperor and spoke to her. "Emperor Gabriela Villa, I pray to Lord Samarasa that all is well with you". Instead of a bow or handshake as Joan has seen with other world leaders, Tracey instead spit on the Emperor's cock and rubbed her cock head, causing her to shake uncontrollably from the sensitivity.

"This is Joan, the researcher I told you about" as Tracey pointed to Joan.

The Emperor looked over to Joan, and noticed the clit sucker that Joan had on. She smiled "Ah I see the process was a success! Welcome Joan, I am very eager to meet you and teach you more about my people".

To abide with customs, Joan also spat on the Emperor's cock and rubbed her cock head, causing her to convulse.

The Emperor motioned over to sit on the seats next to her throne and said "What would you like to know Joan?".

"Well your majesty, I think lets start on how Samarasa anoints a Emperor" Joan replied as she began to scribble in her notebook, now fully fluent in gooner babble.

"You see, the position of Emperor/Empress is for life. Once the last ruler passes, Samarasa holds a nationwide gooning competition. In all 20 provinces of Samarasa there is a gooning competition, on who can last the longest gooned and without orgasm. The winners from each province are then invited to the final competition in Orgasmia to decide who will be emperor. The final competition can range from a couple hours to a couple days of endless edging. One of the gods from Agartha comes down from the city personally, and edges each contestant. My competition lasted 2 days itself. Last one who didn't cum is crowned Emperor, while the other 19 will make up the Emperor's cabinet" The Emperor exclaimed.

"At the coronation, the high priest of Samarasa anoints the new Emperor's head from a vial containing semen and vaginal fluids said to be Lord Samaras's own. Finally every citizen in Samarasa orgasms all at once, to signify the end of one age of ruling to a new age of ruling. I myself underwent some procedures to better emulate the form of Lord Samarasa but of course he is perfect, something we humans can never be". The Emperor continued to explain.

As Joan scribbled her notes, she asked "Tell me about the politics, law and other aspects of the government of Samarasa".

The Emperor laughed and pointed to the amphitheater. "You see these bickering fools? They comprise two of the main parties here. The left is the GLP (Gooner Liberation Party) while the right is the GNP (Gooner Nationalist Party). The GLP advocates tolerance of the outside world and expansion of diplomacy and economy to the outside world. The GNP advocates isolationism, and a closed off economy saying that Samarasa is an earthly paradise and should never be involved with the outside world. In terms of economics we have a mixture of social democracy and capitalism. The taxes from our people and industries are used to provide goods and services to our people, while the people are free to pursue and compete in any business they see fit".

"Now in law, our law is called the Droit. It contains the usual laws, freedom of speech, press, and etc. The Samarasan religion is the official religion of the nation but freedom of religion is allowed. Our laws closely mirror the outside world's laws but we have removed anything that forbids public lewdness, or dictates public mortality. Practically everything forbidden outside is legal here, except that all citizens must be 18 or over to be in this nation. Anything or anyone that involves people of a younger age is a capital offense, and the sentence is a life sentence of maddening horniness but your genitals will be removed. A taste of the Suffering such vile beings will endure in the next life" the Emperor described.

"That seems all perfectly reasonable" Joan noted in her notebook.

"However our greatest export is porn and perverseness of all types except all forbidden. As you know Agartha is a homeland for the world's pornstars. All porn studios, magazines, camming sites, websites, servers, and everything related is located right here in Samarasa. Porn star's are provided everything they want from the Samarasan government and their salaries are untaxed. Every other industry is taxed which helps fund our various social programs for our people. You see Joan, pleasure and perverseness is the main goal for the lives of every Samarasan. Money is meaningless to us except as a means to better our people and better serve Lord Samarasa". The Emperor described.

Joan continually scribbled in her notebook and replied "Your majesty it has been an honor to meet and speak with you, this answers all my questions and will help me greatly".

The Emperor smiled and replied "You're quite welcome Joan, you're in good hands with Tracey. When I started my reign she was the first I wanted to anoint for the Samarasan embassy".

Tracey smiled and gave the prior greeting to the Emperor's cock as did Joan and they left the Palace.

"Thank you Tracey, for everything" Joan said.

"Sweetie, you don't need to thank me, it's my pleasure. What else would you like to cover?" Tracey asked.

"Well I would like to explore the Samrasan religion more if that's okay?" Joan replied.

12