The Natural Scent of Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple's first threesome with a younger woman.
3.9k words
4.64
21.5k
24
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey woke up and for a few seconds wondered where she was. Suddenly all that had happened the previous evening came back to her and tears filled her eye's. She pushed a blanket from her, a blanket she couldn't remember being covered with, and sat up and began sobbing.

"What's up Honey?" Eve asked.

She probably would have said the same thing even if the girls name hadn't been Honey.

The girl was surprised to find she wasn't alone but recognised Eve's face when she looked up.

"I'm just remembering what happened last night," Honey said in between sobs.

"We couldn't get any sense out of you last night, you seemed very confused," Eve said.

Eve felt for the girl and wondered what had happened to her to upset her so much. She sat down next to her on the sofa and put her arm around the sobbing girl.

"So what did happen to you last night?" Eve asked.

"It was a boy, not a boy friend really I'd been out with him once before and he was really nice but," Honey couldn't finish as the sobbing returned.

Eve pulled her closer to comfort her. Smelling the girls perfume she couldn't help thinking back to last night. Chastising herself for thinking such a thing while Honey was so upset she pushed the thought away, at least she tried to.

"He wasn't as nice as you thought then I'm guessing!" Eve said.

"He asked me to go with him to his friends birthday party and it was fine to start with but when he'd had a few drinks he turned into a different guy. He became quite aggressive and was so horrible to me," Honey said.

"Oh dear, I'm afraid some men are like that, and some women for that matter," Eve said starting to understand why the girl was so upset.

"I'm afraid that I just snapped and ended up throwing my bag at him and stormed off. I must have been walking for ages when you found me. Oh God I'm so sorry for being such a pain," Honey said.

Eve was listening to Honey's tale of woe but an image of her shaven pussy kept flashing through her mind and she could almost smell the intoxicating scent. She chastised herself once again.

"Well the main thing is that you're safe, it could of turned out much worse. Now we need to sort out what we're going to do with you. Surely someone's going to be worried about you?" Eve said trying to think the problem through.

"My flatmate is away at the moment so no one will miss me for a couple of days. Anyway I've lost my phone now so I can't let anyone know, Oh and I haven't any money...how am I going to get home!" Honey thought out loud.

Eve thought for a moment,"We'll work something out, my husband will be back soon, he's just popped down to the village shop, he'll know what to do," she said.

"I'm so grateful, sorry to be such a pain," Honey said.

"Now, while we're waiting do you fancy some coffee?" Eve said standing up.

"Oh yes please that would be great," Honey replied.

"Milk and sugar?" Eve asked.

"Yeah two sugars please," Honey answered.

A few minutes later Eve returned with two steaming cups of coffee and handed one to Honey just as they heard a car pull up outside.

"That will be Adam. You drink your coffee while I fill him in," Eve said.

Honey sipped her coffee hoping it would revive her. Apart from feeling bad that she'd caused these good people such grief, she was also suffering with an awful hangover. She had almost finished her coffee when Adam and Eve joined her in the lounge.

"So Honey you've got yourself in a bit of a mess!" Adam said sitting down in the armchair.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be such a nuisance," Honey said, her eye's filling with tears again.

"Don't upset yourself again, we've worked out a plan of action," Eve said.

"Yeah don't worry, we all mess up from time to time and by what Eve has told me you had a bit of help," Adam said giving Honey a comforting smile.

Feeling a little better Honey realised not only was Adam a nice guy but she found him quite hot.

Adam continued, "When I was in the village shop I overheard some gossip about some trouble at the village hall last night. Apparently a young guy was arrested. Putting two and two together I thought it might have something to do with you so as I know the caretaker of the hall, well cutting to the chase, I managed to get your belongings back," Adam said feeling quite smug as he handed Honey her handbag to her that he'd hidden from view behind his back.

"Oh thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you," Honey said truly grateful.

Now it was Adam's turn to have dirty thoughts, he knew a way she could thank him.

"And everything is here. Amazing!" Helen exclaimed after she'd examined her bag.

"To be honest you've been very lucky one way or another. You know last night you could of easily come a cropper walking along that dark road," Eve said.

"I know, thank God you two came along when you did. I think it's time I left you in peace if I could ask one more favour I'll get out of your hair. Could you just run me to the village so I can catch a bus?" Honey said.

"No I don't think so," Adam said.

Honey looked startled at Adam's curt reply.

"You're in no fit state to go anywhere girl, you need to rest up and feel better before you think about doing anything," Eve quickly explained.

"Anyway you'd be waiting ages for a bus, not much of a service out here," Adam said.

"What we suggest is you stay here today and then we'll sort something out tomorrow. We had planned on a trip down to the coast anyway so you'll have the place to yourself. We won't be back until this evening," Eve explained.

"Are you sure? it's so good of you," Honey said, relieved.

The truth was neither of them wanted to see her go although they couldn't realistically see how they could have a repeat of last nights pleasures. It had been a situation that had presented itself and they had taken full advantage. It wasn't likely to happen again but they had to do the right thing.

"Of course you'll have to make do with the couch again tonight as we only have the one bedroom but while we're out you're welcome to use our bed and when you feel up to it help yourself to a bath," Eve said.

"Yes make yourself at home. There's food in the kitchen so help yourself," Adam added.

"I promise I'll find a way to repay you for your kindness, thank you both so much," Honey said with great sincerity.

Both Adam and Eve where having similar thoughts of how they would like to be repaid but really it was them that were repaying a favour...

When Honey found herself alone she decided to take up the offer of the bed. The sofa was very comfy but there's nothing like stretching out in a bed. Crawling under the duvet she laid her aching head on the soft pillow and within no time was fast asleep...

It was gone five when Honey woke and thankfully she felt much better. She decided to have a bath. While she waited for the bath to fill she rushed back to the bedroom to tidy the bed and as she fluffed the pillow back in to shape something fell to the floor. When she picked it up she realised what it was. A long pink vibrator!

She couldn't help notice the dried white marks and before she knew what she was doing had lifted it to her nose. It must have been pure curiosity of how another woman would smell that compelled to have a sniff and although she had never had any sexual desire towards women she found the aroma rather pleasant.

Eventually Honey carefully placed the vibrator back under the pillow and rushed back to the running bath. It didn't take a moment to slip out of her clothes as she was wearing next to nothing. Just as she stepped in to the hot water she was surprised to find that her pussy was already a little wet even before she'd lowered herself in to the bath. She'd obviously enjoyed Eve's scent more than she'd thought...

It was gone eight when Adam and Eve got back. By this time Honey was back in the lounge on the sofa watching TV wrapped in just a bath towel.

"Hello Honey, how do you feel now? You're certainly looking a lot better?" Eve asked as she walked in to the lounge ahead of Adam.

"Much better thank you. Did you have a good day?" Honey asked.

"Yes it was very nice, mind you we feel knackered now. Must be the sea air," Eve said as she sat down at the other end of the sofa.

"You need to find the poor girl some clothes Eve," Adam said when he noticed Honey wrapped in the towel.

"Oh God yes, sorry Honey I should have thought of that before I left. I'll get my bathrobe for you in a minute," Eve said.

"Well if you don't mind I think I'm going to go up for a shower and have an early night. I'll chuck the bathrobe down for you. Goodnight Honey, see you in the morning," Adam said.

Honey found herself staring at Adam as he left the room, she was definitely attracted to him, "Goodnight!" she said.

"I wont be far behind you, see you in a bit," Eve said, smiling as she watched Honey's roving eye's following her husband as he left the room.

"Did you find yourself some food?" Eve asked.

"Yeah I had some soup, I hope that's OK!" Honey answered.

"Of course it is. I'm afraid we haven't got a lot in but you're welcome to whatever you can find," Eve said.

"Thank you, and thank you again for being so kind," Honey said.

Eve couldn't help feel a bit guilty that she and Adam had taken advantage of the poor girl but at least they'd done the right thing by her otherwise.

"Well we all need a little help now and again. Anyway I hope you don't mind but I think I'm ready for my bed. Let me just find that robe, I'll find some clothes for you tomorrow," Eve said.

Once Eve had made sure Honey was taken care of she made her way upstairs...

By the time Eve had slipped out of her clothes and into her dressing gown Adam walked in to the bedroom having finished his shower. He was totally naked!

"Adam! You can't walk around like that when we have a guest," Eve chastised.

"Oh God yeah, I didn't think, not used to having guests" Adam said.

"Mind you to be honest I think Honey would rather enjoy catching you like that!" Eve said smiling.

"What do you mean?" Adam asked.

"Haven't you noticed how she looks at you?" replied Eve.

"Can't say I have," Adam said.

"Anyway I'm going to freshen up and then I'll see about what I can do about that limp thing between your legs," Eve teased.

Eve's usual routine was to shower or bathe in the morning and then a freshen up before bed. Eve was a fastidiously clean girl but an evening freshen-up didn't include her pussy.

When Eve returned to the bedroom Adam was sitting up on top of the duvet with his face in a book, still naked. Wearing just her pink satin dressing gown Eve sat down next to him and wasting no time wrapped her fingers around his limp penis.

"Such a shame we can't have a repeat of last night!" Eve said thinking back to the previous evening.

Adam's cock immediately began to grow making Eve wonder whether it was her touch or the mention of last night that was responsible.

"Yeah well that's hardly likely to happen again, at least we've got the memory," Adam said, his erection still growing in eve's hand.

"You're right, a nice memory to have," Eve agreed.

Honey needed a pee. Not wanting to disturb Adam and Eve she crept quietly up to the bathroom. Noticing the bedroom door wasn't closed properly she couldn't help having a peak through the narrow opening. She had to quickly stifle a gasp with her hand at what she saw.

She had only intended a quick peak but when her eye's fell on Adam's erect penis she couldn't look away. Watching Eve's hand sliding up the thick shaft made her wish it was her hand. It was the biggest cock Honey had ever seen.

Eve leaned her head towards her husband as though she was going to kiss his cheek. Instead she whispered in his ear, "Don't look now but we're being watched. Just play along with me."

Adam had to fight the urge to look. He hadn't heard anything himself but trusted his wife's word and was more than happy to play along.

"Be honest with me do you find young Honey attractive?" Eve asked.

"I think she's very attractive," Adam said.

"Bet you'd love her hand wrapped around your cock wouldn't you?" Eve said.

"What would you think if she was wanking me?" Adam said.

"Would love to see her wanking your big cock, would be so hot to watch," Eve said.

The truth was Adam's penis was pretty average in size. Perhaps a little thicker than most but fairly average in length. Not that it mattered to either of the woman now examining it, they were both happy with what they saw.

"Do you find her attractive?" Adam asked.

"She's got a lovely little figure, I wouldn't mind seeing more of it," Eve answered.

Honey was amazed at what she was hearing and realised she was getting a little damp between her legs. She had a bigger surprise to come!

"Bet you'd like to smell her pussy wouldn't you!" Eve said reaching into the pocket of her gown.

Before Adam could reply Eve held up Honey's panties that she had found in the bathroom and took a sniff herself.

It took Honey a moment to realise that they were her knickers that Eve was sniffing. She had totally forgotten that she had left them in the bathroom. Her initial shock soon turned to excitement as she watched Eve's obvious enjoyment. She had another shock to come!

"Why don't you come in Honey, we know you're there," Eve called out.

Honey froze. Her first instinct was to run but she gingerly opened the door and stepped in.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, I...don't know what to say," Honey said her face turning bright red with embarrassment.

"How can we be angry at a girl who smells so good, here Adam have a smell of these," Eve said handing Honey's panties to her husband.

"Oh they're Honey's panties! I thought they were yours!" Adam said taking the knickers from his wife.

"Do you like his cock Honey? Would you like to touch it?" Eve said.

Both Adam and Eve were delighted that they were going to enjoy this sexy young girl once again. At least they hoped to if they didn't scare her off.

"I don't think I should," Honey said but then thought again, "wouldn't you mind?"

"No, I'd love to see you touch it. Come on jump up and sit between us," Eve said shifting over to make room for her.

"Don't be scared Honey, we won't hurt you," Adam quickly added to encourage her further.

Honey was scared but she was also very excited. Nervously she clambered up on to the bed and sat between Adam and Eve.

"That's it now have a play with that nice big cock," Eve said surprised at how much she wanted to see another woman play with her husbands penis.

Adam's rigid cock stood up like a flagpole and when Honey's fingertips lightly touched his shaft it twitched making the girl jump.

"Oh sorry did I hurt you," Honey said showing her inexperience.

"No not at all, please carry on," Adam said smiling.

"It does that Honey it's because he likes it," Eve explained, surprised at the girls naivety.

Starting off with her fingertips Honey gradually became bolder and was soon running her fingers all over Adam's shaft. Knowing now that the twitching was a good thing she wasn't so worried about hurting Adam and was soon loving the feeling of pleasing this handsome man.

Eve took the chance of taking things further by gently running her hand up Honey's leg. When there was no objection she let it wander further until she was stroking the inner thigh. Adam reached across and gently put his hand on Honey's breast.

"Do you mind?" he asked not wanting to scare the young girl off.

"Shall I take my robe off?" Honey said.

Husband and wife now knew that they had the girl and didn't need to tread so carefully.

"Good Idea, I'll take mine off as well," Eve said.

Although Honey had removed her hand from Adam's cock he had to be careful as he was so close to shooting his load. He was relieved when he saw the two woman more interested in each other for the moment, giving him time to calm things down.

"Lay down Honey make yourself comfortable," Eve suggested.

The young girl didn't hesitate and slipped down the bed to lay flat on her back. Although Eve had sampled the girls delights the night before she knew this time she didn't have to worry about Honey waking up. This time she was fully aware of what was happening and totally willing.

"Open your legs for me," Eve said.

Positioning herself between Honey's parted legs Eve rubbed her hands up the girls perfect thighs. Her eyes focused on the wet folds of Honey's pussy lips, inviting her in for a taste and of course a sniff.

Adam was now ready for more. Kneeling beside Honey's naked body he lifted her hand and directed it to his cock. She needed little encouragement. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft she began slowly wanking.

Eve was beyond wet, she was dripping. With her nose barely and inch from Honey's pussy she caught a faint whiff of the girls natural scent. She needed more so with the tip of her tongue teasing Honey's pussy lips apart she was rewarded with the aroma she so desperately sought.

"Oh God Honey you smell so fucking good, I just want to eat you up," Eve said.

Honey didn't speak. She had never had a tongue between her legs let alone a woman's tongue and was lost in a new world of pleasure. Of course she wasn't aware that Eve's tongue had been there before!

Due to the intense pleasure Honey was experiencing, her hand although still wrapped around Adam's cock was motionless. Easing her hand away Adam lowered himself so he could rub his knob over the young girls sexy little tit. Now shiny with pre cum he smeared it all over the stiff nipple and surrounding areola which encouraged more of his juice to ooze from the eye.

Eve suddenly pulled away from Honey's pussy and sat back on her heals, "Now it's my turn," she said.

Confident that Honey was totally up for anything at this point, Eve laid herself down on her back and opened her legs wide. Adam backed away to let Honey take up position between his wife's legs. It was such a hot scene to witness, two naked women pleasuring each other right in front of him.

Honey, having no experience of playing with another woman could only use her instincts as to what to do. Lowering her head between Eve's thighs she soon found herself lost in the delightful scent of the older woman's sopping wet pussy which drew her in and compelled her to have a taste.

"Oh Fuck Yes," cried Eve as she felt Honey's eager tongue lightly lick up and down her sensitive pussy lips.

"Oh God you smell so good!" Honey said.

Adam looked at Honey's knickers that he still held in his hand and considered having a sniff. Realising the real thing was right in front of him he dropped the panties on the bed and was soon kneeling on the floor at the bottom of the bed staring at the young woman's gorgeous shaven pussy.

Running his hands over the little round arse cheeks in front of him he was soon sniffing in the amazing aroma that he and his wife so craved. Honey let out a satisfying groan when Adam's tongue slipped between her lips and pushed deeper inside.

A few minutes later both women where groaning and gasping with pleasure. Adam despite loving the taste and smell of this lovely young girl suddenly had an urge for his wife's pussy.

"Sit on Eve's face Honey," Adam said pulling his face from between the girls legs and gently slapping her arse cheek with his hand.

There was no objection and within seconds they had all slipped in to their new positions. Eve had shimmied down the bed a little to allow Honey to straddle her face with her back towards the headboard while Adam moved between his wife's open legs.

They all new that it wouldn't be long before both women came and Adam was so turned on by the whole scenario that he knew he would blow his load with very little effort.

With both husband and wife consumed by the over powering scent of pussy and Honey enjoying the best sex she had ever had the inevitable was seconds away. Eve's body tensed with the onset of an orgasm which was Adam's queue to suck hard on her clit and slip a finger deep inside her pussy.

12