The Natural Scent of Pussy Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam and Eve are on the hunt for more honey...
4.9k words
4.82
6.6k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All good things have to come to an end sooner or later and unfortunately Honey had to go home. Although Adam and Eve were sorry to see her go they were hopeful that they would see the young girl again.

They were left with no doubt that Honey had enjoyed her stay with them and seemed very keen to visit again. Adam made it clear that he would pay her train fare so money wouldn't be a problem in the hope it would make it easier for the girl to visit again.

Over the next few days both Adam and Eve's private thoughts were dominated by their new found sexual fetish and both longed for more. Although both still very much enjoyed their sex sessions together, which was on average every other day, there now seemed something missing.

It was the Friday evening when they had decided to go to their local pub and both admitted to one another what they had both been privately thinking.

"I think we need to find another Honey!" Eve suddenly blurted out.

"So glad you said that, I've been thinking the same thing," Adam admitted.

"This is going to sound like I'm some kind of pervert but I'm looking at all the young women here and can't help wondering how they smell," Eve said.

"Do you know, I'm doing the exact same thing," Adam said.

There was several young women in the pub that evening and Adam and Eve were studying each of them in turn.

"See that girl at the bar," Eve tipped her head in the direction of a young girl sitting at the bar, "she must be Honey's age. I wonder if she would smell as good."

"Mmm looks good doesn't she," Adam said, he had spotted her earlier and had had the same thought as his wife.

"I think she's spoken for, looks like she's with her boyfriend," Eve said.

"So if she was alone what difference would it make?" Adam looked at his wife while his question hung in the air for a moment and he suddenly realised what Eve was implying, "you'd try and pick her up?" He said with surprise in his voice.

"Oh I don't know, I'm just so horny I think I'd try anything at the moment," Eve replied.

"Do you really think we could find someone willing? I'd love to think we could but what young girl would want an older couple like us!" Adam said.

"Well Honey did?" Eve reminded him.

"Well yeah but that was a rather unusual happen-stance," Adam said.

"Maybe so but haven't you noticed those two young girls over by the window, they keep staring at you," Eve said.

Adam looked towards the girls sitting at the table by the window and sure enough they seemed to be looking in his direction only averting their gaze when they saw him or Eve looking back.

"They are aren't they...but that hardly means they want to have sex with us does it," Adam said.

"Perhaps not but it's a nice thought isn't it," Eve said.

Trying not to stare Eve examined the two girls with an occasional glance. Every time she looked the girls would look away. They definitely seemed interested in her husband, at least that's what she thought.

Eve estimated their ages to be nineteen or twenty. Although sitting down she could see they weren't particularly tall. One was a much heavier build to her friend. Wearing a white t-shirt that incidentally had the words 'Just Ask' printed in large red letters across the front, highlighted her rather large breasts.

Her friend in stark contrast had a much flatter chest which was very obvious by the tight black top she wore that wrapped around her like a bandage showing off her bare shoulders. There were no bra straps to spoil the view of the sweet unblemished skin.

With a few more glances Eve noted the larger girls dark brown hair swept back over her head and tied tightly in a ponytail that hung down behind her back. Her pretty young round face showed very little make-up apart from mascara that showed off her big blue eyes.

The slimmer girl had shoulder length blond straight hair and like her friend also had blue eyes although they didn't look so bright. Unlike her friend she wore lipstick in bright pink which made her lips look wet.

"Ready for another?" Adam asked lifting his empty beer glass.

Eve almost jumped. They had been sitting in silence and she had lost herself in her scrutiny of the two young girls.

"Yeah sure," she said draining her wine glass and passing it to her husband.

When Adam walked to the bar Eve decided to try her luck and walked over to the two girls, they both looked up as she approached, "I couldn't help notice your shirt 'Just Ask' so I thought I would. If we buy you a drink would you care to join us?" Eve said and immediately felt anxious.

The girls looked at each other searching for each others response. Nodding to one another in agreement they both looked back at Eve and smiling the blond girl said, "thank you, we'd love to," her friend nodded enthusiastically.

Eve was amazed that they had so readily agreed. She had half expected to be told to piss-off so was relieved that she hadn't made a fool of herself and was now wondering where it might lead.

When Adam returned with their drinks he was more than surprised to see the girls sitting at the table, "Oh...hello, I see we have company," he said amazed.

"I asked them to join us I hope you don't mind," Eve said knowing full well that her husband wouldn't object.

"No of course not, can I get you both a drink?" he said smiling.

While Adam returned to the bar to fetch the girls drinks Eve made the introductions and found out the larger girl was Hanna and her slimmer friend was Selina. Now with a clearer view Eve could see the lower half of her new friends as they sat opposite the small wooden table.

Hanna was wearing dark blue denim jeans which were so tight they looked like they had been sprayed on. Selina was wearing a short black skirt and as Eve's eyes moved down her slim smooth legs to her small feet she admired the girls red painted toenails on display from her open sandals.

"Here we go," Adam said handing Selina a glass of white wine and a Hanna a lager.

Adam was still wondering how the girls were now sitting at their table, he hadn't noticed his wife's bold invitation. However, like Eve he was intrigued by the possibility of where it could lead.

As they all got to know each other Eve became aware that Hanna, rather than eyeing her husband she seemed more interested in her. She had assumed that both girls had been admiring Adam but now wasn't so sure. Perhaps the two girls were a couple! She decided to find out.

"I haven't seen you before are you local girls?" Eve asked.

"No we're here on holiday, we're staying at the caravan park," Selina said.

"Oh I see. Is it just the two of you?" Eve asked.

"Yeah just us," Selina answered not offering anything more.

Eve was almost convinced that she was right and they were a couple, "So, if you don't mind me asking, are you two like, together?" she asked.

"Oh no we're just friends," Selina said.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry. Please forgive me," Eve said embarrassed.

Adam thinking Eve had put her foot in it tried to retrieve the situation, "I think my wife was thinking why two such attractive girls aren't accompanied by their boyfriends and she has jumped to the wrong conclusion," he said giving Eve an annoyed look.

"It's okay we're not offended. I did have a boyfriend but we haven't long split, that's part of the reason for the holiday. And Hanna, well!" Selina said looking at her friend to explain her own situation.

"Yeah well I haven't got a boyfriend. The truth is I prefer girls to boys," Hanna admitted.

At least Eve had been partly right. It certainly explained the looks she was getting from Hanna and now she knew the truth she was getting excited by the possibilities, especially now with the smile she was getting from Hanna.

They all enjoyed a couple more drinks together which helped them all to relax. Apart from Adam they were all a little tipsy to say the least when the barman rang time.

"Oh no! I guess we'd better get back to the van," Selina said.

"How are you getting back? Do you need a lift?" Adam said. Being the designated driver for the evening he had limited his drinking.

"That would be good, are you sure you don't mind?" Selina said as they all stood up.

"Of course not," Adam said and they all walked out to the car.

With the looks she was getting from Hanna Eve decided to find out if she was reading the situation correctly, "Of course you're more than welcome to come back to ours if you fancy another drink!" she said crossing her fingers.

"Yes please," both girls said in unison.

Adam and Eve looked at each other and smiled, neither really believing their luck...

As Adam unlocked the front door the two young girls followed him inside followed by Eve who was mesmerised by Hanna's long pony tail swaying from side to side. It was like a thick rope that reached all the way down to her round plump buttocks.

"Make yourselves at home girls, is wine okay for you both?" Eve said indicating for them to sit on the sofa.

"You'll have to excuse Adam, he always heads for the shower as soon as he gets home," Eve explained before leaving the girls to fetch their drinks.

A minute later she returned with four glasses and a bottle of wine on a small tray which she placed on the coffee table that sat in front of the sofa. She noticed the girls had made themselves comfortable and had removed their shoes.

Hanna who had been wearing trainers had also removed her socks and Eve enjoyed the sight of her bare little feet that didn't seem big enough to support the weight of the larger girl.

Sitting down between them with Hanna to her left and Selina to her right Eve caught a whiff of their different perfumes hoping she would get the chance to sample other more intimate and personal odours. The thought made her hornier than ever.

"You have a lovely home Eve," Hanna said as Eve poured the wine.

"Thank you, yes it's just right for us. Not very big but big enough for us," Eve said handing a glass of wine to each girl in turn.

Eve noticed Hanna's ponytail again that was now laying over her right shoulder and draped over her right breast almost to her lap. She couldn't help herself and grabbed it in her right hand.

"Your hair is so long Hanna, I've never seen such long hair," Eve said enjoying the feel against her skin.

"I keep thinking I should have it cut but I'm scared I'd miss it. I've had it like forever," Hanna said.

Replacing the thick silky rope over Hanna's heavy breast Eve's fingers brushed against the young girls nipple albeit through her shirt and bra. Although neither spoke their eye contact said plenty.

"I wont be a minute, I need a pee," Eve quickly excused herself and rushed upstairs.

When she reached her bedroom Adam appeared from the bathroom. She didn't really need to pee she just wanted to get out of her clothes.

"So how's it looking? Are we going to get lucky?" Adam asked hopefully.

"I think we are, God I'm so horny," Eve replied now stripped down to her underwear.

"I can see that, look at your knickers!" Adam said enjoying the view.

Eve looked down, "Are they wet?" she said.

"They're soaked girl! Come on lets get downstairs before temptation gets the better of me and I bury my face between your legs," Adam said trying to keep his erection covered by his bathrobe.

Eve giggled as she quickly lost her underwear and slipped in to a short pink dressing gown. They were just about to go down the stairs when they both froze. Hearing the two girls talking, they listened carefully...

"So you'd like to fuck him as well?" they heard Selina ask her friend.

"Oh God yeah, and I wanna eat Eve's pussy as well. She's so hot," Hanna replied enthusiastically.

Adam and Eve exchanged a glance at one another and with a spring in their step rushed down the stairs.

"Right girls I'm ready for a drink, how about you?" Adam said picking up a glass that was already poured.

"Are you trying to get us drunk so you can take advantage of us?" Selina said looking up at Adam, a cheeky grin on her face.

Eve looked down and saw the young girl was already blurry eyed as was Hanna.

"Do I need to get you drunk?" Adam asked.

"No not really," Selina said giggling.

"Adam stood in front of Selina with the coffee table between them. With his left hand on his hip he took a sip of wine from the glass in his right hand while Eve walked round and stood beside him to his right.

"Come on, show the girls what you've got," Eve said and pulled Adam's white bathrobe open.

She watched Selina's face light up as she caught her first sight of Adam's very erect cock.

"Well fairs fair I think you should show the girls what you've got," Adam said and swapping his glass to his other hand pulled his wife's gown open with his right hand.

Hanna seemed to squirm in her chair as she studied every inch of Eve's almost naked form and although they had been led to believe Selina was straight she seemed more than a little interested in the older woman's body.

It was a surreal situation. The older couple standing almost naked apart from their robes, displaying themselves to two young fully clothed girls. When Adam and Eve had set out for a drink at their local that evening they couldn't have imagined how it would turn out.

Eve wrapped the fingers of her left hand around her husbands erect penis. The girls watched intently as she began to slowly wank his thick shaft. Adam in turn pulled his wife's gown off of her shoulders letting it fall to the floor and then ran his hand over her bum cheeks slipping his fingers between her legs.

Eve felt a trickle of juice run down her left thigh as Adam's finger slipped between her pussy lips. As husband and wife played with each other they watched their two young guests eyes move from cock to pussy, occasionally making eye contact with their hosts.

It was when Eve saw Selina's right hand move up under her short black skirt she knew the time was right to move things forward.

"Would you like to feel this big stiff cock Selina? I'm sure Adam wouldn't mind," Eve said.

A beaming smile was answer enough, "Lets move this table out of the way," Eve said.

As Eve pulled at the table she was helped by Hanna and together they moved it to the side. To her delight Eve felt Hanna's right hand cup her left breast.

"You have lovely breasts Eve," Hanna said as she gently squeezed.

Hanna was just a little shorter than Eve as she now stood in front of the older women and looked her almost square in the eye.

"Thank you honey," Eve said and she Immediately thought of their first young conquest, "I'm sure yours are nicer though."

While Hanna continued to feel Eve's bare breasts, now using both her hands, Eve began feeling her young guests own large breasts through her clothing.

"I'd love to see them," Eve said.

Hanna didn't hesitate and quickly pulled her t-shirt up off over her head. Eager to help, Eve reached behind the girl to undo her white bra and as she did so felt Hanna's hands run down her sides and over her hips.

The young girls heavy tits dropped down pulling the white material from Eve's grasp. Standing back Eve admired the sight before her as Hanna let her bra drop away to the floor.

"Mmmm Hanna, what lovely boobs, lets see the rest of you," Eve said and dropping to her knees began unfastening Hanna's blue jeans.

The girls jeans were so tight but Eve tugged hard in almost a frenzy as her excitement got the better of her. She was desperate to smell and taste the young girls delights. Poor Hanna lost her balance as her jeans were pulled down her thighs and toppled backwards onto the sofa behind her.

Undeterred Eve grabbed the bottom of each trouser leg and as she began to tug looked up to see a pair of black cotton panties with a very obvious damp patch. With her goal now in plain sight she wasted no more time and with a final tug pulled Hanna's jeans free.

"Careful with the poor girl!" Adam said, "sorry Hanna, my wife gets a bit over excited."

Eve had all but forgot about Adam and Selina in her excitement but now reminded she looked over to see Selina kneeling in front of her husband, "Are you enjoying that?" she asked seeing the tip of the girls tongue probing the slit of Adam's bulging knob while her right hand held the shaft steady.

Without removing her tongue Selina turned her head just enough for Eve to see the dirty smile on her face which answered Eve's question without the need to speak. Eve turned back to Hanna and freeing herself from her dressing gown parted the girls legs and lowered her head between her knees.

Her eyes focussed on the wet patch of Selina's black panties as she began kissing her way up the inside of each plump smooth thigh. When she caught the first faint aroma of Selina's most personal distinct odour Eve closed her eyes and savoured the moment.

Moving closer Eve kissed the very top of Hanna's right thigh and could feel the wet material against her cheek. Taking another sniff, the sexy musky odour was now much stronger, sending a shiver of sexual joy through her whole being.

"Oh Hanna," Eve said before taking another long sniff, "You smell wonderful."

Adam's cock began to twitch wildly in response to his wife's words making Selina's nose wet with per cum as his knob jerked up from her tongue, "Your turn now Selina, sit back on the sofa for me," he said, now desperate to smell her pussy.

Selina, wiping the moisture from her nose with a finger and sucking it between her lips, was more than happy to follow Adam's instruction. Within seconds Adam was kneeling on the floor pulling her lovely tanned legs open, "You dirty little girl, your knickers are soaking wet," he said looking up at the young girls plain white cotton panties that were easily visible under her short black skirt.

"Seems to be a common problem, Hanna's are soaked as well," Eve said looking up at Hanna and smiling, "What do you think we should do Adam? We can't leave them like this!"

"Only one thing to do, they'll have to come off!" Adam said.

The two young friends looked at one another smiling while Adam and Eve reached up, and in almost perfect unison pulled the girls panties down and off. Eve was greeted by a thick patch of black hair while Adam was treated to an unobstructed view of a Selina's clean shaved pussy and wet protruding pussy lips.

Again, in near perfect unison, they both raised the panties to their faces and sniffed. They both closed their eyes and sniffed again. For a few seconds they were both lost to the world, it was as though the aroma had momentarily rendered them unconscious.

Opening their eyes at the exact same time they turned to one another and smiled, a smile of total bliss. Suddenly Eve turned to look at their guests as it dawned on her what a strange spectacle they had just witnessed. What must they be thinking?

"Oh God...sorry girls you must think we're mad or something. It's just that me and Adam...well perhaps we are a couple of old perverts but we both really get off on the natural scent of pussy," Eve said looking from one girl to the other, "and especially two young hot girls pussies.

"If you're perverts then so am I," Hanna said smiling, and looking up at Eve continued, "I'd love to smell your pussy,"

"Be my guest my lovely, lets swap places," Eve said happily, not quite believing her luck.

"You're in for a treat Hanna, Eve's pussy always does it for me," Adam said and then looked at the white panties in his hands, "Mind you," he took a sniff of the wet material, "I've got something just as good here."

Moments later Adam was tasting Selina's wet pussy lips. Worming his tongue between the soft wet folds he was soon rewarded with the girls natural scent that could now escape it's constraints.

While his tongue and lips explored Selina's clitoris and tight little hole Adam's right hand found it's way up to the young girls breasts which he gently squeezed through the top she still wore.

12