The Naughtiest Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is it. What do you think?"

"It's absolutely charming. Just like you." I replied with a smirk.

"Flattery will get you everything." She responds giving me a playful wink. "Let me give you the tour."

She showed me her waiting room with its gorgeous exposed red brick wall, her two exam rooms, her private office/consult room which was littered with charts and paperwork, and the staffroom.

Bringing me back into Exam Room 1, I nervously eye her exam table consisting of the typical blue cushion covered with protective paper lining. It all seemed pretty run of the mill bar a pair of stirrups affixed to the base of examination bed, and armrests attached to the side. Not giving it much further thought, I listened as Stephanie explained that she would be performing a more thorough check of my prostate. She said she would need access to my chest to check as part of her workup. I am handed a green hospital gown, the type that ties off in the back leaving your ass hanging out. I am instructed to change into it and get up on the table. She tells me she was going to turn off the lights in the front so we wouldn't be disturbed. Trusting her completely, I did as I was told.

Undressing I hang my coat, shirt, and pants on the hook behind the door. My back to the door, I hear a whistle of 'woohoo' as I pull down my underpants. I turn to see Stephanie leaning against the doorjamb, drinking in my naked form. I bush deeply.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Finish changing, I'll be right in." Sounding sincere, was she messing with me? "On the table, sweetie."

I clamber ungracefully onto the exam table, the paper lining crinkling under my weight. The padding was cool to my bare skin.

"Please place your feet in the stirrups." She directed "I need you to hold completely still of your procedure. To assist I am going to fasten your arms and legs to the gurney"

"I am in your hands doctor. You can do whatever you want." I replied amiably.

Brandishing the Velcro restrains she flashes a naughty smile. The sound of Velcro rent the air, startlingly loud in the otherwise silent office. The straps are tight and rough. Testing the bonds, I could not move at all. Helpless, my arms and feet bound before me. My cock is only partially covered by the embarrassingly thin gown. With my legs lofted up constrained into the stirrups my ass is in a precariously exposed position. Fidgeting causes the Velcro restraints to scratch my wrists and ankles as the overlapping portions chaff my skin.

"Now I've got you." Stephanie cackled maniacally. "Good news sweetie. Your prostate is totally fine."

"What!?" I exclaimed in shock.

"Honestly, I think your problems are stress related. I could tell after checking digitally last night that your prostate isn't enlarged or inflamed at all." She said with a sense of complete clinical totality.

"Good... but..." I looked at my bound arms and feet. "What the hell?"

Despite my fear, my cock betrays me. It grew and hardened, tried as I did, I was unable to stop it. Before long it's at full mast, the meager gown no longer providing any cover at all. My erection is now disconcertingly throbbing in the air between us, like an unanswered question.

"I acknowledge that you're suffering. That's where care plan comes in. I am going to test you, see if I can keep you hard. Once proven that you can sustain an erection, I may grant you release. If you are lucky I will bestow upon you a fantastic release. We can stop anytime you want, but if you trust me... and I think you do... and if you're excited about this... and I know you are..." she glances down at my now raging hard-on "Then you'll submit to me, right here and now."

"Uhm... " I wasn't sure what to say. Part of me was furious at her, the betrayal, the deceit, it was reprehensible. The rest of me, my carnal desires, my lust for a beautiful woman, my want for intimacy... My sex drive overcame any rational thought.

"Allow me to explain myself plainly. This is more than just treating you. I want this. I want you. Since the first day of medical school I've fantasized about being in complete control of a male patient. Doing what I want to him. Having my way with him. Taking ownership of his body, his senses, everything. I've always had a naughty doctor fantasy, but never had the chance to act on them."

"Ok... but..."

"Look, if you say yes, you would honestly be helping me act out a fantasy I've had for twenty years." Her voice was pleading, almost begging me to say yes. The raw need and desire in her expression was intoxicating. I nodded my acquiescence.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask nervously.

She moved closer to me leaning in so her mouth right next to my ear. Her hot breath tickling me.

"I'm going to perform a prostate exam. A comprehensive prostate exam. After that, I am going to do more. A lot more. I won't give it all away now though." She leaned back giving me a look of pure unadulterated lust. "So, do you agree to follow the Doctor's orders? It looks like someone else wants the treatment that's coming to him." She glanced down at my cock which was still soaring like a tent in my gown.

Nearly naked, completely bound, helpless, displayed like a toy in front of one of the most beautiful women I had ever met. There was only one correct answer.

"Yes." I reply hoarsely.

"Yes, what?" She questioned giving me a stern look.

"Yes Doctor." I submitted.

"This will be more fun for you if I use one of these." She stated as she walked over to her desk draw taking out a blindfold.

My mind was racing. When did she plan all this? How long had that blindfold been there? Did she bring it with her today for me? Has it been following her around from practice to practice for 20 years?

Stephanie placed what looked like a silk lined blindfold over my eyes. Darkness descends. The blindfold was snug and tight around my head, but not uncomfortable. Completely in the dark, I take a deep breath to steel myself.

"Now, let's set some ground rules. If you want me to slow down, say yellow light. If you want me to stop, say red light. And of course, green means good to go. Got it?" She explained.

"Yes, Doctor."

"Ready for your treatment to start?"

"Yes Doctor. I'm ready for my treatment now." I reply dutifully.

In the darkness, I wait. Nothing was happening. No sound. No touch. Just waiting. Slowly I became aware of something cold and metallic lightly trailing across my chest near the top of my gown. I heard a snip. It's a scissor. She's cutting my gown off! Concern pooled in the pit of my stomach as the metal traced down my chest. Just as the cold metal crossed my navel, it stops. There is a tug, and a rip, and the cool air of the room assaults my bare skin. The gown was open, my chest, and groin exposed. I heard her moving around her office. Sounds of what must have been drawer opening and closing.

I felt something gently glide across the hairs on my chest. It was something light... something soft... a feather maybe? It flicked here and there... never lingering. I shivered at its touch, it gives me goosebumps. It moved maddeningly light with ease across my body. Down my thighs. My calves. Back up to my inner thighs. I quiver at the slight touch continuously teasing me. It rested for a moment on my balls before disappearing. A quiet moan escapes my lips as it leaves me.

Hearing steps beside me, a wheeled stool is pulled up. I feel her fingertips graze my chest hair. They start at my top of my chest, just below my neck before working their way down towards my nipples. They hover over them, barely touching, making soft circles. I strain at my bonds attempting to increase the contact. Each time I do the fingers retreat. Lower and lower, the fingertips graze a path down my stomach, stopping to circle my abs as they continue downwards. They run along each side of my crotch, so close, but not close enough. I will Stephanie to touch me. I know she won't. She's teasing me, deliberately avoiding my swollen cock, and aching balls. Her fingers finish their journey at my inner thighs.

"Green, yellow or red? I don't want you to cum until I deem fit." She asks clearly.

"Green, doctor."

My inner thighs are blessed with the teasing fingertips yet again. They circle ever upwards towards my groin before retreating at the last possible moment. Unexpectedly and without warning they brush the hairs on my balls. I gasp, and my aching cock reflexively pulses from the longing to be touched. My balls are contacted directly, ever so lightly. A warm oily hand gently cups my scrotum. I feel a fingertip delicately trail up the middle of each teste, from the base of my shaft down between each nut to my anus. Stopping just short of my asshole. Slowly and gently, tracing a line back and forth. The torment continues for what seems like an age. The softest of touches. Never lingering, disappearing, moving away completely if I misbehaved by vainly attempting to gain greater contact.

I am shocked by the application of cold gel to my asshole. I gasp at the sudden coldness. From the ether Stephanie giggles.

"You know what's next. Are you ready?" Stephanie whispers in my ear. Her teeth take a nibble on my earlobe.

"Green light Doctor." I meekly affirm my consent.

More icy gel is applied to my waiting rim. More teasing but not as before. I feel the fingertips moving up and down, from the base of my nuts up through the crack of my ass, making languid circles around my anus. Sometimes using just a single fingertip, sometimes multiple tips, sometimes the edge of her trimmed fingernail. Sometimes firm pressure, other times the lightest touch she could manage. Each set of movements is different. The teasing gets to me. I can no longer think outside of the touch.

"Please..." I whimper.

I feel her face move up close to my ear again. Softly into my ear she whispers "Please what?"

"Please let me cum Doctor" I respond, my desire getting the better of me. I can think of nothing but release.

"Very well my sweet." I feel what must be her forefinger press against my sphincter, tenderly yet insistently. Eventually, the pressure is enough she gains access. Her finger inches into me. She inserts to her first knuckle, before pausing to allow time for me to adjust to the girth of her finger. She continues to the second knuckle. Pausing yet again. Finally, she plunges her finger all the way in. I gasp as her finger fills me. Before I can process what is happening she pulls out.

"You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?"

"Hrmph..." Is all that I can manage in response.

"Sorry sweetie. I'm afraid tonight is going to be a long one for you. I am going to tease you mercilessly. Don't worry, when I am done you'll pop like warm champagne. Oh look... precum." I nearly shriek as I feel her hot tongue trace tip of my cock.

"You're being such a good patient." She praised.

Her fingertips return to my asshole, palpitating it. Further pressure is applied and her finger is inside of me, easily slipping in up to the first knuckle. It retreats, and I feel yet more palpitations. Again entry, followed by withdrawal, followed by palpitations. Over and over, the process repeats itself. All the while, her off hand is roaming around my inner thighs, softly touching me, teasing me, mounting my arousal. This torment, the constant teasing continues and continues...

I am solely focused on the gift of pleasure my body is receiving. Completely unable to see, there isn't a hint of light seeping in around the edges of the blindfold. Noticing now there is some sort of white noise playing, preventing noise pollution from entering the room. The only sounds I hear are ragged breaths escaping my lungs, slow measured breaths from Stephanie, crinkling of the examination bed's protective paper as we move, and wet squidgy sounds of gel as she assaults my anus. The complete lack of external stimuli has allowed my entire self to be focused on the pleasure she is providing.

I gasp deeply as two fingers suddenly slide deep inside me. Quickly, and without warning they are in to the hilt. They perform a 'come here' motion against my prostate. Once, twice, three times before they retract leaving me feeling strangely empty and unsatisfied. I am left squirming and desperate.

"Would you like some more?" She teases me.

"Yes please Doctor..." I moan pathetically.

Two fingers re-enter me. I feel that same 'hither' motion, again, again, again, and again. After uncountable strokes I feel my orgasm taking hold.

"Yellow... yellow..." I pant like a good sub.

Stephanie stops, withdrawing her fingers.

"Very good... you need a breather and I have just the thing. I am going to lean the table back now so you're lying on your back." Her voice sounds unsteady, somewhat husky and breathier than normal.

I hear her adjusting the bed, and feel her hand on my chest as she leans me back until I am lying flat. There are sounds of rustling beside me, it sounds like clothes being changed. I get a sense that she is right next to me. The paper beneath me crinkles to the left and right of my head. I can feel her weight shift the thin mattress. I can smell her. Womanly, rich, and mouthwatering. Her pussy must be inches from my face! Descending onto my face, her pussy clashing into my mouth. While I cannot see her, I can feel her, and taste her. I notice that she is completely shaven, my nose and face meeting no pubic hair at all. She is soft, and smooth, and deliciously juicy. I mindlessly lap at her vaginal lips, driven by something deep, dark, and carnal. Her juices are delectable tasting of pineapple and tangerines. Unable to reach her clit with my tongue, I deliberately apply my tongue strokes up, and down her slit.

She shifts down a couple of inches. My tongue finds her clit. My hands strain at my bonds which bite into my skin. I yearn to touch her, to feel her breasts. Futilely, I blink my eyes, wanting see her body gloriously writhing above me. I do what I can in my fettered state. Reciting the alphabet with my tongue. A... B... C... D... E...

"Ohhhh... yess.... very nice...Don't you dare stop..."

Making it through the alphabet, I start over. me

"That's great sweetie, don't stop..."

As her excitement builds her bouquet deepens, this arouses me more than I thought possible. I am at the letter M during my third repetition when her supple thighs clasp the sides of my head.

"Uh... faster..." Her words are muffled to my ears, impeded by her thighs. I oblige, increasing my pace through the alphabet as she continues to ride my face.

I feel hands grasp my hair roughly pulling my head up into her crotch. Grinding herself against my face. I can barely breath, but I don't care.

"So good... so good..." she moans. She pushes my head back against the table, pushing herself into it. I feel a new pressure of her atop me as she ceases baring her own weight. She gyrates her hips rhythmically, gliding her clit over my eager tongue, and the ridge of my nose. She is so wet, so delicious.

"Oh fuck... OHHHH.... FUCKKKKKK" she moans in a guttural tone as her body convulses and quakes above me. Sensing she is close to climax, I still, allowing her to take full control. I hold my tongue rigid relishing her grinding herself in earnest against me, fucking my face. I strain up pressing my face as hard into her pussy as I can. She interchanges between rasping her swollen pussy into me and bucking up and down on my face. Her pussy pounding against my mouth, nose and chin. Her hands gripping, and tugging my hair as she pulls my head as close as she can to her pleasure center.

"Yesssssss" escapes her, she sounds deep and primal. She shudders and stiffens, paralyzed bar the occasional electric spasms that riddle her body. Her body slackens. Her unrhythmic breath comes slower. Her panting subsides. Understanding she is coming down from her orgasm, I lap up her heavenly post orgasm juice, savoring her flavor. I gently suck her clit, and her folds.

Recovering, and regaining her composure she dismounts.

"Oh... poor baby... you just gave me a great orgasm, a really great one but you still haven't cum yet." she says in a pouty tone. "I can see you're getting frustrated. I'll be right back... don't go anywhere. HA!"

She's not wrong, my cock has been straining painfully with need. I feel a single fingertip as it slowly drags itself from the base of my cock, down between my nuts, up through my crack and back down to make circles around my anus. The tracing of my asshole stops, leaving a sense of disappointment.

"Now we're going to move onto the next part of your treatment. But, for that to happen I am just going to leave this somewhere."

A gnawing feeling in my stomach tells me what is coming next. I hear it before I feel it. Something is buzzing. It must be some sort of vibrator. My breathing is ragged. I feel strong vibrations coming from something smooth that in now pressed against my rim. Fear strangely gives way to a sense of yearning. I want this thing inside of me. The vibrations of this mystery device make me tingle to my core. Whatever this thing is, it feels marvelous as it rests against my rear opening. I feel Stephanie apply the now familiar cold lubricating gel. She eases it into me slowly penetrating my ass with the vibrator. The buzzing, and vibrations never faltering. I squirm with pleasure. A warm hand firmly plants itself on my abdomen, holding me down. The pressure, and insistence of entry continues until it gleefully pops past my ring, and is inserted all the way to its hilt.

"Gyahhhh...." I moan aloud, thrashing against the restraints. The vibrations and sense of fullness encompass me. My ass completely filled. The sensations are unlike anything I have ever felt before. They radiate from within my bottom radiating out sending electric shockwaves and tingles to my extremities. My abdomen, chest, teeth, and toes feel alive from the jittering sensations. The sheer size of the foreign object stretches me, and fills me in a strangely pleasing way.

"Shhh.... It's ok. Shhh, shhhh... Deep breath. Good. Now another. Good boy." she says as slowly runs the back of her fingers along my cheek. The intimacy of her touching my face helps put me at ease. "I am sure you're wondering what I did. I put a vibrating butt plug in you. I wanted to challenge you, and you passed the test. It's a big one. In fact, it's only an inch or so smaller than your beautiful cock."

"Hmmmphh..." is the only response I can muster.

"Unfortunately for you, it's not time to cum yet. I know, I know... it's frustrating. Remember, if you are getting close, just say yellow light."

My breathing is coming out in short strained bursts. She gives me time to focus, and settle into the new sensations. Part of me is dimly aware that my arousal is going to continue to grow, and my frustrations will continue to mount. With concentration I get my breathing somewhat under control. My heart which felt like it may have been capable of bursting out of my chest steadies with my breathing.

A hand shockingly applies cool gel to my balls. A gentle swirling of the hairs on my sac ensued. It was as light as a human touch could be. A barely there sensation, followed by a firm but a warm hand providing a caring cupping grasp. She gave each of my aching testes their due. Unrushed yet firmly caressing and teasing them in turn. All the while vibrations assail me, amplifying the arousing touch of her skilled hands.

My raging hard cock was desperate for attention. I am supremely aroused, I don't know how much more teasing I can endure. I take a deep regrouping breath, telling myself I don't want to embarrass myself by cumming without her touching my cock. Hold off. You can take whatever she is going to dish out.