The Naughty and Nice List

Story Info
Store Santa finds out the job has benefits.
6k words
4.74
24.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are 21 and over,

This is fun for me, I'm far from an English major, so please don't expect perfection.

I hope you enjoy, thanks for reading.

The Naughty and Nice List;

The holidays were always stressful for me. Everyone so happy with their shit together, and me seeming to have things go wrong at every opportunity. The old Ford Escape I was driving already was starting to rust out around the wheel wells, the heat only blew air on setting 2 and 4, making winter even more miserable. Every time I got in it, I was waiting to see what was broke next. Nothing new today as I start it and head to the store to get a few things.

The big department store is busy, it's almost hard to find a parking spot for my white and rust colored suv. When I make it in the door, Christmas music assaults my ears, garland and big decorations draped around every possible post. " Humbug," I mutter under my breath as I grab a cart from the corral and hurry to get the needed supplies and get out of this holy jolly hell.

" Excuse me sir, " I hear from behind me. I turn and see a middle age, stocky man, with a manager name tag, with Henry on it. I'm confused as to why he's bothering me, I haven't done anything to warrant management attention.

" Can I help you?" I enquire in a short direct tone, trying to portray I'm not interested in general chit chat or a store credit card.

" I really hope you can, I'm Henry, the store manager, " he replied, stating the obvious.

" Yeah, I got that from the tag, " I say while pointing at his shirt, the same short tone to my voice.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I'm just a little stressed out, we're supposed to have Santa here for the kids a week from Friday, but all the agencies are booked solid. I know it's an odd request, but would you be interested? "

I didn't see that coming, I mean I know I've got a bit of extra weight on, and my beard is more salt than pepper, but what would give this guy the impression that I'm a festive fellow. I'm sure he can see the puzzled look on my face, and he continues, " I'll pay you $100 a day, and give you a 20% store discount card that you can keep after the season for 12 months. "

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I could take the vacation time I have at work, get paid twice then, plus the discount will come in handy.

" Well, that does sound pretty generous, " my short tone now gone from my voice.

"I'm desperate, no time to mess around, so I figured I'd throw my best offer on to the table. So, stay do you think?"

I think for another second, mostly about the financial end of it, and reply, " Looks like you found a Santa."

"Really! Thank you so much. Come see me before you check out up front, we'll go over the basics and I'll get you the discount to start using it today, " Henry calls out as he's heading towards the front of the store.

I continued my shopping, wondering how I will put up with all the nagging kids, I want, I want, I want. Spoiled brats all want PS5 or Xbox now, no wagons or bikes like years ago. Christmas has become such a commercial holiday now. I guess I'm joining in, becoming a pawn for the store. Kids drag parents in, parents buy a few things and the stores profit soars.

As I get to the front of the store, I am for Henry, the cute young lady on the cash, picked up the store intercom and paged him. After the page, she pointed towards his office, "That's where he'll come out to meet you. "

"Thank you, " I say with a smile, and move over beside the door. As I'm waiting, I look back to the cashier as she's waiting on the next person. Probably about 21 years old, slim with perky little breasts, B cup at a perverted guess. As my eyes looked down to the stretchy yoga style pants, saying it was a perfect peach, wouldn't do her ass justice. I stare a little more, looking for panty lines,

" Sorry to keep you waiting, " I hear beside me, breaking me out of my trance.

" No worries at all Henry, I didn't mind waiting a few minutes here, "

He shows me where to park my cart, then leads me to a small office. A desk opposite the door with a small bookshelf behind it. A few company awards on top of the bookshelf. A printer in the corner and a few pictures of company events on the wall. I sit in the only chair in front of the desk, while he moves behind the desk to his well worn leather chair.

" I have printed out a basic contract here. It really just makes what I told you official. $100 per day and a 12 month discount card, there's an outfit in the corner, unless you have your own. Please give it a read over, then sign and date the bottom," Henry says as he slides the contract and a pen across the desk.

I give the document a quick scan, it really was pretty basic, then sign it and slide it back to Henry.

"Thank you .... Eric, " he says, getting my name from the bottom of the contract, and reaches over to shake my hand. After the hand shake, he reached into his desk drawer, and grabs my discount card.

After taking the card, I grab the box with the outfit in it. Opening the box, a musty smell hits my nose. Pulling out the Santa coat, I'm surprised it stays in one piece. The outfit is more worn out than the leather office chair Henry has. I stuff it back in the box and carry it out with me to my cart.

I look for the young cashier from earlier to buy my stuff, but she must've went on break, so I jump in the shortest line. After my purchase is all scanned, I hand the cashier my discount card, she looks at me funny.

" I'm the new Santa, I'll be here the end of next week, " I tell her.

"I was wondering how you got a discount, " she says with a chuckle.

" Yay, I know who I'll be working with next week, " I hear behind me, turning to see the cute young woman from earlier behind me, " I'm one of your elves."

Well damn, this gig is starting to look even better. If only I could dip my candy cane, I think to myself.

"I look forward to working with you, " I tell her, and imagining getting you on the naughty list, I think afterwards.

As I load up my rusty Ford, I see a costume store just up the road. Putting the cart back in the corral, I then start the car and head towards it.

Going inside, there's costumes everywhere. I think they had all them, super heroes, animals, nurses, and anything else you can imagine. An older woman comes towards me.

"Can I help you find anything?" she offers.

"I've just been hired to be the store Santa for down the street, and the costume they gave me is a little worse for wear, " I tell her.

" Oh, that's great. Please follow me and I'll show you what we have, "

She turns and leads me towards the back of the store. Naturally my eyes drop to watch the swaying movement of her ass, the gentle movement under her black skirt, on top of legs clad in black stockings, it was almost hypnotizing and I bumped into her as she stopped abruptly in front of me.

" I'm terribly sorry, I was looking at the wonderful things hanging in the back, and got distracted, " I tell her, trying to not show my inner pervert.

" No harm done, now here's what we have for Santa suits, " she tells me without missing a beat, and I relax thinking I wasn't busted. Going through the different suits, I find a pretty decent one that's reasonably priced. The sales clerk helped me pick out the accessories, bending over with her legs straight reaching to the bottom shelf. The view of her ass stuck out at me was amazing. She looked back at me and caught me staring.

" Well you don't need make up, you've already got the rosy cheeks," she said with a grin. " Go in the change room and try the suit on," she said pointing me in the direction of the change room.

I enter the small room, I notice a full floor length mirror, bench and small steel hooks on the wall. I start to get changed. Hanging my clothes on the small hooks. I'm surprised how good the suit looks, and wear it going back out to the sales person.

She's walking back from the front of the store as I exit the change rooms,

" I just had to lock up the store, we closed at 5, but take as much time as you need and don't feel rushed. That suit looks great on you, almost want to sit on your lap," she says with that grin from earlier. "Boots, you need the right ones to complete the look, " before she finishes the sentence, she moves to another shelf, and once again bends over straight legged. I take the chance and reach for her hips, pulling her tightly to my crotch.

" Oh Santa, is that a candy cane in your pocket?" she asks, her voice heavy in lust.

I move my right hand down to her leg, and slowly move it up her thigh, passing over the lace top and hitting her bare flesh. As my hand moved higher, I moved my hips back a little., and her skirt rose with my hand until her lace panties were exposed to my eyes. I moved both hands to the peach in front of me, caressing through the panties, listening to her low moans. I lean forward, slipping the gusset aside, and take my first lick of her pussy from behind. Her legs tremble and her moaning gets louder. She pushed back against my face, my nose settling against her puckered rosebud.

"Oh Santa, you're going to put me on the naughty list!" she cries out.

After a few more licks, I remove my face from her body and kiss my way back up to the top of her ass. As I stand up I drop the red pants to the ground, and lean back against her.

"The naughty list is the best list, " I tell her. She pushes back and grinds against me.

"Well make it official, get that in me!" she cries out.

Not wanting to disappoint, I reach down and guide my cock down her ass and between her legs, the head feeling the heat from her heated pussy. I pause to tease her, but she quickly shoves back, impaling herself on my member.

I hold her tight against me, her hot, tightness threatening my staying ability. When the initial tingles subside, I move my hands back to her hips and slowly start to rock back and forth. Soon the store fills with the sounds of moaning and skin slapping against skin.

"Oh fuck Santa, I'm cumming! " she cries out, as her pussy clenches my cock. The sound of her orgasm, and the increased grip pushes me over the edge and I fill her up with my orgasm.

When I pull out of her, she spins around and drops to her knees, taking my softening member in her mouth, cleaning up our combined juices.

" Guess I'm officially on the naughty list now, " she says, her grin returning.

I return to the dressing room and get dressed again in my clothes. She gathered up my Santa outfit and took it to the cash, even giving me a considerable discount, and he business card.

" Thank you Santa for cumming to town, if you need anything else you have my card, my personal cell number is on the back, " she says with a wink.

I smile as I look at the small business card with Emily and her number hand written on the back, then tuck her card in my pocket and reply, " Thank you for making my naughty list. "

I leave the store and head to my car, there might be something to this Santa gig. Tossing the new outfit in the back, I open the front door and climb in. The old beast cranks a few times in the cold but finally turns over, and I drive home. Once I get there, I leave the old suit in the car to return to the department store, and take the new one inside with me. I warm the oven, and throw a frozen pizza in.

I contemplate calling the sales lady from the store, then looking around my bachelor pad at the TV sitting on a board on old milk crates and a chair I got from the thrift store completed the living area, an old mattress laying on the floor and clothes piled in laundry baskets made up my bedroom, I figured I might not get a third chance if I tried. I made up my mind right then, I would take the money from the Santa gig to redecorate a little, then I would call her over. I sent a text to my manager at my full time job,

Hey, can you put me on vacation after next Friday to after Christmas.

I've been there long enough without taking time off, so I knew it wouldn't be a problem. Sure enough, it didn't take long to hear back,

Done, enjoy your time.

The next week flew by, I watched a bunch of Christmas movies. Even practicing my ho ho ho's. Black Friday was the pre season meeting for the Santa crew, our first official day was the next day. Henry went over all the details, Santa hours, which elf was doing appointments, which one escorted the kids to and from. The appointment elf looked after getting all the adults name, email address and contact number. Once everyone was comfortable with what their job was, we called it a day and were dismissed. I took the opportunity to check out the home furnishings department. I found a dresser set with a nightstand, bedframe and headboard, as well as a set of lamps. Then I found a TV stand and a few things to make the apartment look like a home. With the Black Friday sale, and my new discount, it turned out to be pretty reasonable. A couple weeks of Santa shifts would cover it. I got a friend to swing by with a pick up and loaded up what didn't fit in my car. I was looking forward to having a place that was guest friendly.

Saturday morning I arrived for my first Santa shift, going inside I was awed at the difference from yesterday. Signs near the entrance guided people through the store to Santa's Village. As I approached, A rope barrier contained the magical wonderland. A large wooden workbench, with an oversized chair to make the elves look small sat where the ropes started and finished. The largest wooden chair in the center, was the focal point. The detail was amazing. Snowflakes were carved into the wood, the center pieces had a seat and back cushion, covered in a soft plush burgundy fabric. Fake snow, large 4 foot candy canes, 6 foot tall snowmen, and various wooden rocking horses and small wooden sleighs scattered amongst them. I take my suit and head for the employee room to get transformed into the man of the season.

Entering the room, I'm met by three elves. One is the cashier I met the day I accepted the job, and I didn't recognize the other two. All three elves were fairly similar in looks, and all absolutely gorgeous. Their costumes were tiny dark green dresses with light green stockings, a belt, and a necklace with tiny old style lights that twinkle.

"There's Santa, " the cashier I recognized called out, " this is Mandy and Nicole, oh and by the way, I'm Chelsea," she introduced them all. The easiest way I could remember them, Mandy had glasses. They almost looked oversized, but looked cute on her.

" It's great to meet you all, but I have to hurry and get suited up, " I told them, really the only hurry was I didn't want them to notice the hard on that was starting.

I got into the Santa suit and came back out to the employee lounge, unfortunately the three elves were gone and the room was empty. Soon after, Mandy came back in by herself.

" The others are getting the table set up, Henry asked me to escort you to the Santa chair. Put this earpiece in, and whichever elf is doing the desk will whisper the child's name as they're being led up, " she said to me as she grabbed a large Santa sack that was by the door, bending with her legs straight slightly, the dress hem slowly raising above the stocking tops. Just a little further and I'll see everything. Then she straightened up with the sack, "Okay Santa, let's go."

The light lip bite afterwards, tells me it was no accident. I grab a piece of paper and a pen from a desk in the employee lounge, across the top I wrote, Naughty List, then added Emily and Mandy below it.

The store was getting crowded as the little elf guided me through the crowd as I called out, ho ho ho. Nicole was seated at the desk, getting the information from the parents. Chelsea was getting the camera set up. Once I was escorted to the chair, Mandy went to Nicole and get the first name. As the boy came up, I had a feeling it was going to be an expensive list, his mother standing by the desk with a designer handbag and fancy clothes led me to think, spoiled. Nicole whispered his name into the earpiece.

"Ho ho ho, little Carter, have you been good since last year?"

He was taken aback, shocked that I knew him by name. Sure enough, after a brief shocked pause, Carter launched into a long list of all the latest games and toys, the longer he went on, the more I wished I could give him a lump of coal to teach him a little humility.

As he paused to take a breath, I jumped in, " Ho ho ho, I'll get my elves back at the workshop right on that and see what Santa can do, no look at my elf and get a picture taken. "

I'd like to say that the lists got better, but it seemed like every child that would talk to ol Santa, all were spoiled brats, and the pattern continued throughout the week. The only highlights of the week, was when one of my elves would bend over a little too much, conveniently only when I could see.

By the fourth day, I was getting tired. Chelsea noticed and said to me, " Why don't you give me your cellphone number, have a nap in the lounge on your break and I'll call you when it's time to start again, " I didn't question it and gave her my number before heading to the lounge.

Five minutes before my break was over, my phone chimed alerting me to a text message. Opening my message I see a photo, two elves, one leaning over each arm of Santa's chair, their skirt flipped up showing their stocking tops, the small stretch of bare pale flesh before their panty covered bottoms. Looking a little closer, I could see the elves were Nicole and Chelsea. I took out my pen and paper, then added their names to my Naughty list.

I gather myself, and get ready to go out to fulfill my Santa duties. When I approached my chair, the three elves had naughty grins on their faces, and their cheeks a slight red glow. Chelsea was near my chair, so I asked her how they took the picture with the store full of people.

" We did it this morning while setting up before the store opened, the tricky part was finding a way to get it to you, " she answered. I was about to ask why they wanted to send me the pictures, when the line up was growing and we had to get to business.

" Hope your candy cane doesn't poke anyone, " Chelsea whispered as she went to get the next visitor. I was shocked by the comment, and grabbed my list from my pocket, adding a checkmark by her name.

The afternoon was hectic, lots more spoiled people to listen to. This is why I don't like the Christmas season, not because of the music and decorations, not because of religion, but because of the commercialization of it. Everyone wants everything now, bah humbug.

After the day was done, I went to change out of the suit. The elves were gone already when I came out, so I still couldn't ask more questions about the picture. I figure I would call ahead for some take out to pick up on my way home. Unlocking my phone to call, the message icon catches my eye. I can't help clicking on the message again, once again my eyes looked up the stockings, past the tops, that soft bare young flesh looked so sexy. Change of plans, I think to myself as I pull out Emily's business card.

Need some beard conditioner, can you help... Santa. I text to her.

Store closes in 10 minutes, be here and I've got the best stuff for it. She replied.

I leave the store and head for Emily's shop. As I enter she greets me,

" Just let me lock up, and I'll show you the perfect thing for your beard. Have a seat back in the changing area, I'll bring it to you, " she says as she goes to the door to lock up. I go find a bench out back to sit on and wait. I see her coming back to the change room, when she's in front of me she lifts her skirt and says, "Apply liberally, for best results your beard needs to be thoroughly wet." She then puts her hand behind my head and guides my beard between her legs. I slowly run my tongue up the outside of each lip, moving back and forth until I feel her hips moving trying to chase my tongue. Her grip on my head tightens, as I slowly draw circles around her clit with my tongue. She starts grinding against my face as my oral assault on her clit intensifies. She suddenly tenses up, her muscles twitching uncontrollably, mouth open in a silent scream. When her muscles relaxed she released my head from her grasp, " Merry Christmas to me, Holy fuck that was good," Emily said as she lowered her face to mine and kissed me. " Yup, your beard has been well conditioned. But, it's not quite Christmas without enjoying a candy cane. " she lowers to her knees, undoing my pants and releasing my hard, throbbing erection. She kissed up and done my length, softly stroking and kissing my heavy full sack. She then made her way back up, circling the head with her tongue before taking me in her mouth. I slowly start to move my hips, and her teeth lightly graze my shaft, letting me know that she was in charge. I stop moving, and her mouth resumes it's travel up and down me. As she began to pick up speed, she moved her right hand up to gently caress my balls. My eyes close and I enjoy the attention.

12