The Naughty Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enveloped him again. And after a few more strokes released him.

"You can do this, and it will be so good when I let you cum." She looked deeply into his eyes as she stroked his slippy cock. "I want you to hold off until you are in my hot wet tight cunt. I need to feel your hard cock sliding in and out. It's going to be so fucking good for you.

She plunged him again into her throat.

"Are you cuming? Hold off. I want to hear you moan. Catch your breath until you can't hold it." Lily continued to swirl her tongue around his cock head.

"Fuck. Fuck! Lily, I can't hold off. I'm coming, Lily. I'm gonna fucking blast."

"Hold on. I need you in me!"

Lily climbed on to the desk. Squatting above him, she positioned his throbbing cock against her dripping fuck hole and sank balls deep in one stroke. Both moaned in ecstasy into each other's mouths. It only took three or four strokes until Lily's cunt clenched Peter's cock in orgasm, and he erupted joyfully into her pussy. Both collapsed into each other's embrace in a breathy sweaty puddle.

"Lily? Over." The walkie talkie squawked. "Lily, can you hear me? Is everything OK over there?"

Lily came to her senses quickly. She spied the Walkie Talkie immediately and noticed the transmit button was on. Was this possible? Keying the Speak button:" Tim? Over"

"Lily? Thanks. We're closing soon. Just so you know. I heard a bunch of garble over the walkie talkie. Thought it might have been a pick up of some porno channel. Weird. You folks finished over there? Over"

Fuck! Thought Lily. Somehow, the walkie-talkie had was left on speak, and her entire passion play had been broadcast to Tim. Thank God he was the only one. Hopefully.

"Hey, Tim. We're done here. Heading back shortly. Over."

She glanced over at DeFrance. His cock had shrunk. He had a glazed look in his eyes and a just-fucked smirk on his face.

"Professor? Peter? We have to go. The library is closing. Get your pants on."

Lily buttoned up her dress and checked her face on one of the glass surfaces. Yep! As she suspected, he looked like she'd just been epically shagged. The Professor, on the other hand, looked OK. Except for tousled hair and smelling like someone came all over his face.

And so they marched back through the labyrinth of floors grinning and giggling like teenagers. She didn't put the Nin file away. No matter. Tomorrow, she resolved.

They arrived back at the office, where Tim greeted them, "So, Dr. DeFrance, did you uncover any new insights from your visit?"

"Tim. Funny, you should ask. I suspect I will need another deeper dive on a future visit. My visit here so short but very revealing. By that, I meant I might have benefited from a full brief on the assets available so I could have been better prepared. One should always have proper briefs when visiting a foreign collection."

Lily chimed in, "Well, Dr. DeFrance. The missing brief was entirely my fault. Be assured, we will be properly prepared for your next visit.

"Well actually, Dr, err Peter. I was just in Lily's office. There is a brief on Lily's desk. I can get it if you wish," Tim smiled at Lily's sudden discomfort.

"No, Tim. That will be fine. Dr. DeFrance has to go. Perhaps we can send it later."

"That would be grand. Needless to say, I will be back."

Tim chimed in, "Awesome, Dr. DeFrance. Hope to see you soon. As you can appreciate, Ms. Jaymes is a hard taskmaster. Still, I've just recently come to appreciate she enjoys a firm lead," Tim glanced over at Lily, whose cunt started to moisten once again.

12