The Naughty Nymph Ch. 03

Story Info
Another girl joins and goes through some rigorous training.
8k words
4.75
4.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Cassidy's whipping for missing a tax deadline, she is back at work.

Please be aware that this chapter features a male submissive. If that's not your cup of tea, just skip the section titled "Harold."

Carla

Later that day I was leaning over the left separator wall of my booth, taking a sizable dick up my ass. The guy was three times my weight and unusually well-equipped, he made me groan and my boobs swing as he pounded me hard from behind, almost lifting me from my feet every time he buried his dick to the hilt.

A glance to the left between strokes and I saw her. Carla was standing in the waiting area, looking a bit lost. I quickly waved at her and motioned her to come over before I turned my attention back to my client. He had been going at it for a few minutes and it couldn't take long now. Even though I enjoyed a vigorous ass fuck, the others were already in the break room with freshly delivered pizza -- I could see Sylvie through the window, smiling her angelic smile at me and taking an extra big bite. Dammit.

He pulled out of my ass, but he still hadn't cum. I got on my knees and let him ram his dick down my throat for a few more powerful pumps before he finally groaned and shot his load all over my face.

"Nice one, Cassie," he said, breathing heavily while pulling up his pants. "See you in a couple of days!"

"Sure thing, Kev," I said and took a deep breath. "See you!"

He waved and walked out.

"Wow," said Carla. "That was intense."

"Yeah," I said while wiping his cum from my face. "That guy sure knows how to fuck. It's good he didn't finish in my ass, I'd need another one of your plugs to keep it in."

She laughed. "On the other hand, now you've got that stuff in your hair."

"Occupational hazard," I said. "I'll take a shower after dinner. Follow me, I've got your uniform in the back. Are you hungry?"

*

In the break room the others were sitting around the table, pizza boxes open. Clothes were optional at our meals, which meant that only Rashid was dressed while the rest of us sat on towels to soak up any leakage.

"Hey, everyone, this is Carla," I said. "Carla, this is Sylvie, Anahí, and the handsome dude here, that's Rashid, our security guy. Carla has been kind enough to lend me her uniform after my whipping."

"Cassie showed us the video," said Sylvie and scooted over to make space for Carla. "It was brutal."

"I know," said Carla. "They give us half a dozen lashes per month to make sure we have some respect for what our customers go through. That's more than enough for me."

"We should introduce that here," said Sylvie. "Experience the service from a client's perspective."

"Just say the word if you want your pussy eaten," I said. "You know I'll do everything to keep my staff satisfied."

"You're the boss?" asked Carla, surprised.

"I'm the owner of the Nymph. We're still a pretty small team but business is growing, a bit at least."

"Since Cassie came here, things are looking up," said Sylvie and pulled on my nipple to lift my left breast. "No wonder with these beauties."

"It's not my boobs, it's my dedication to the profession," I said and grinned, putting a second slice of pizza on my plate to save it from Rashid.

"Cassie gets wet for everyone," said Anahí. "And she cums ten times a day. I don't know how she does it."

"Not for absolutely everyone," I protested weakly, biting into my pizza. "I'm just very service-oriented. And there's nothing wrong with having fun at work."

"Everyone knows how antsy you are until you had your first fuck of the day," said Anahí. "You don't cut in line but I can see you'd want to."

"You make me sound like an addict," I complained, but I knew it was true. I didn't do drugs or drank much alcohol and my time of chasing adrenaline rushes was over, too. Maybe I was overcompensating a bit by having lots of sex.

"Don't get me wrong," said Anahí, "I like this a lot better than any other job I had, but if someone gave me the money without me having to fuck dudes for it, I'd sit on the promenade and read my books. Maybe I'd pick up a guy once in a while."

"Same," said Sylvie. "I like getting guys off and I'm all about doing a good job, but if I had money I'd totally go for a part-time contract."

"It's really hard to get hired," said Carla. "May I ask, how did you get started in this business?"

"My start wasn't exactly glamorous," said Anahí. "I was completely broke, so I sucked off a guy behind a sports bar on Masanas, next to the dumpsters. Got a beer and a sandwich out of it. A tuna sandwich, unfortunately, but at least the beer was cold."

"What about you, Carla?" asked Sylvie. "Ever wanted to give it a try?"

"I, err, considered it," said Carla and nervously twirled her hair between her fingers. "I applied to a couple of places, but I don't have the experience. I didn't even get an interview and I would have agreed to getting collared."

"Uhh," said Anahí, grinning. "We got ourselves a virgin whore! You came to the right place, my future sister. Let us see what you got!"

"Right now?" asked Carla.

"Come on," I said. "Let her eat, she's our guest."

"And I'm trying to help," said Anahí and shrugged. "We could give her an honest assessment and a chance. If she wants to work as a whore, getting naked in front of people shouldn't be a big issue."

"It's no big deal," said Sylvie. "We're all naked. Except for Rashid, of course. And by the way, hiding those abs of his should be a crime."

Rashid didn't react, when he was eating he didn't pay much attention to anything. His own pizza was gone and he was already getting a headstart on what would soon be Sylvie's leftovers.

"I'm not shy," said Carla and put her slice back on the plate. "No problem at all."

She got up and opened the buttons of her uniform with shaking fingers -- she wasn't as unfazed as she wanted to make it look -- and let it fall to the floor. There wasn't anything more to undress, the girl wasn't wearing any underwear.

"The company only pays for washing my uniforms," she explained, blushing. "I'd have to wash bras and panties myself."

"You'll be popular with the guys," said Anahí and weighed Carla's large breasts in her hands. "Spread your legs and bend over."

Anahí cupped her pussy, then she pushed her middle and ring finger in, masturbating her with a dozen quick strokes.

"You're juicing up nicely, that's a good sign," she said and licked her fingers clean.

"Girls, we're eating," I said. "Carla, have you ever been to a brothel? Sex for money is very different from sex with your boyfriend."

"No," she said. "Today's my first time. But I've seen you with that guy earlier. That was definitely no boyfriend sex."

"It's not exactly representative either," said Sylvie. "Kev is only this rough to Cassie because she likes it. And Rashid takes really good care of us, he steps in before things get out of hand."

"Kev is the best," I said, chewing. "That dick of his, top notch."

"So, what would I have to do to get hired here?" asked Carla, still a bit flushed and self-conscious. "I'd take a two-year collar, if that's what it takes."

She left her uniform on the chair and sat down, legs crossed to retain a rest of modesty.

"At a normal place you'd have to fuck a few guys for free to show that you got it," said Anahí. "But Cassie is really easy-going. A bit too much, probably."

"I hired you," I said and blew her a kiss. "Isn't that proof enough that my method works?"

"No offense, but hiring isn't your strong suit. You'll take anyone who's nice to you. And sister, I know you can't be breaking even when it's just the three of us. There's guys walking past us because the line's too long. Let's just hire a few more girls, you shouldn't have to use your savings to keep us afloat."

"Alright," I said, pushing my leftovers to Rashid. "I'll let you handle it. As long as they are good people, because I don't need drama around here."

"We got it," said Sylvie. "Carla, you're aware that this job can get a bit... disgusting. Unwashed dicks, cum on your face and hair?"

"Last week I had two people puke on me at work," said Carla. "And you can guess what I have to clean up on a daily basis. So no, I'm not squeamish."

Sylvie pondered for a few seconds. "Would you suck a dick after it's been in another girl's ass?"

"I guess," said Carla. "Want me to prove it?"

Sylvie looked over to Rashid and their looks crossed for a moment. He must have paid attention to that last part.

"Forget it," he said. "Find someone else for your shenanigans."

"Fine," said Sylvie and turned her chair around, straddling it. "Put a few fingers up my ass."

I buried my face in my hands but said nothing while Carla scooted over and tentatively pushed her index finger up Sylvie's ass.

"Add more fingers," said Sylvie. "Until it's your entire hand. Don't worry, it won't hurt. I'm still lubed up and very flexible."

Carla did as she asked and buried her hand up to her wrist in Sylvie's rectum, all while Sylvie kept eating her last slice of pizza.

"Show-off," said Anahí. "You can pull it out now. If you need to puke after you lick it, the bathroom's that way."

"I won't," said Carla.

She carefully pulled out her hand and licked it from several directions before putting it into her own mouth.

"Tastes like cum," she said. "I can guess what you did before lunch."

"Ugh," I said, wiping the floor under Sylvie's ass where a puddle of lube had formed. "I'm glad that doesn't come up a lot. Tasting another girl's ass, that's something I only do when I get paid."

"Me, too," said Anahí. "But does that mean we finally found something you don't like?"

"Believe it or not, those things exist."

"Name three," said Sylvie, wiping first her greasy fingers and then her ass clean with a tissue.

"There's way more than three," I said. "Getting tied up, choked, spanked, and peed on, for starters."

"Okay," said Anahí, "I get all of those, but being peed on? You're the one who always volunteers."

"I do it so nobody else has to. The overseers of my work detail did that to us all the time. It's probably why I never came to like it much."

"Sister, to me it's just warm water, I couldn't care less. From now on I'll do it."

"Me, too," said Sylvie. "You can stick to regular showers from now on."

*

The girls kept interviewing poor Carla and even though I felt a bit sorry for her, I had to admit that she handled it well. The most important information for me was that she was twenty years old and on birth control -- she had the same type of chip implant that we all had -- we could figure out the rest as we went.

"Is there anything on the menu that you don't want to do?" asked Anahí.

"I, err, don't have any experience with anal," she said. "Like, zero. But I'm willing to try and if it hurts, it hurts, that won't stop me."

"If it hurts you're doing it wrong," said Sylvie. "I could train you, no problem. You've seen what I can do."

"You can't really be in the business without doing it, right?" asked Carla.

"You can avoid it if you go freelance," said Anahí, "which is illegal around here. But if you want to get hired at a brothel, it's a given. Everybody has their specialties, but you should be able to cover everything that's on the menu. The good news is that it's not exactly a science, you'll get the hang of it."

"Some even like it," said Sylvie. "I do."

"Not sure why you and Cassie are so obsessed with it," said Anahí. "Doesn't matter. How about you hang out with us for the rest of the night? You can watch us work, maybe help out at reception. We'll let you ease into things like we all would have wanted when we started out."

"And later tonight we can pick someone nice for your first trick," said Sylvie. "But only if you want, there's no pressure."

I cleared my throat. "It sure feels like you two are pressuring her. Carla, why don't you take some time and think it over. The offer stands, you can come by any time."

"I want to do it," she said quickly. "You don't have to coddle me, I'll be fine."

*

After almost an hour we finished dinner, ready to return to work with some coffee and chocolate.

"Leave it here," said Anahí when Carla picked up her uniform. "And hold still."

She took a body marker from the toy box next to the couch and wrote "Intern" in bright red letters above Carla's left breast and "Off Limits" above her pussy.

"Don't worry, It'll fade in a couple of weeks," said Anahí and showed her the other side of the marker. "Or you can use the eraser."

"Wait a second," said Sylvie. "There is something for you to wear. While you're out watching you might as well get a headstart on your training."

She rummaged through the box and produced a small plug and a bottle of lube.

"A butt plug?" asked Carla.

"It's a dilator. Once you've put it in, it automatically increases its size every few minutes. Very small increments, you don't really notice it. You press the button at the base and it deflates. That's how I trained myself for anal when my first attempt with a real dick didn't turn out so great."

"I didn't know something like that even existed."

"Me neither," I said. "In the old days... never mind, I'm starting to sound like a grandma."

Sylvie smiled. "When it comes to toys, I'm your girl. Wanna do it?"

Carla nodded. She bent over and spread her cheeks, grimacing while Sylvie slowly pushed the lubed up dilator home.

"How does it feel?"

"It doesn't hurt," said Carla. "But it feels like I should get rid of it."

"That's normal, you have to give it a while until it feels normal having something up there. Rub your clit to distract yourself."

*

Friday nights were among the busiest of the week and at first, Carla hid out in booth seven, peeking over to us while we were serving our clients.

"What should I do?" she asked Anahí, who had moved over to booth six to include her some more.

"Maybe don't sit like a girl scout," said Anahí. "You're part of the show, so spread your legs and show some pussy. And let them see that there's something in your ass, the guys love that. But most importantly, relax, you're doing great."

Carla grew more and more confident. After one hour I could see her masturbate a little while guys stood in line two meters away. Two hours in she already helped out at reception, handling the cash register and taking clients to our booths. It didn't surprise me, she had experience in the service industry -- she just had to get used to doing it naked.

Most of the day we didn't need a receptionist, we could pick up the guys ourselves when they came in, but during peak hours at night it was a huge help. It saved us a lot of back and forth and waiting time, especially when some prospective customers hadn't made up their minds yet.

"I think you deserve a treat," I told her when she brought me another client. "Come, I'll eat your pussy while I get fucked, I'm sure my buddy here doesn't mind. He gets to look at those amazing boobs of yours."

"I don't mind at all," the guy said, with the broadest grin one could imagine.

*

I did my best going down on her and even though I got her moaning and quite wet, she was a little bit too tense to cum -- the guy doing me from behind was a lot faster.

"Can I cum on her?" he asked when he was getting close.

"That's not my decision," I said. "Carla, are you up for it?"

Carla nodded. She jumped off the bed and closed her eyes, waiting on her knees in front of him until he had shot a nice, sticky load all over her face.

"Don't wipe it off," said Anahí's client who was just getting his dick sucked. "I've got another load for you."

She looked at me. "What do you think? Should I go for it?"

"Some guys like it when you look a bit... played with. If you ever work parties, that's what you gotta be prepared for. You can wipe it off or go around and try to catch some more. It's absolutely optional, it's not part of this little internship."

"What if it drips on the floor?"

"This is a whorehouse, cum and lube ends up everywhere. We've got a bot that washes the floor every night, no worries. "

*

Over the next hour she accumulated a dozen more loads on her hair, face, and breasts. The guys were happy to play along and called her over when it was time. She was very eager and didn't seem grossed out like other girls would be.

She beamed, scooped up a bit and licked her finger. "How do I look?"

"Sweet!" I said and laughed. "You're glazed like a donut."

"Wanna pop that cherry tonight?" asked Anahí who was just changing her sheets. "Do your first paid trick?"

"Don't pressure her," I said. "Carla, why don't you sleep over it? You did great and you learned enough already, tonight is about getting comfortable in this environment."

"I'm here, I might as well go through with it. But I'd like to take a shower and get rid of that plug if that's okay."

"Sure," I said. "Then I'll go look for someone nice."

*

Jeremy was an engineer from one of the design studios that worked for the shipyard. He was one of our regulars and often came by on his way home for a bit of relaxation after a long day at his desk.

"Jeremy, my friend," I greeted him. "Listen, we've got a new girl who wants to do her very first trick today and I need a real gentleman to do the honors."

"First at this place or first ever?" he asked.

"First ever."

"Oh," he said, rubbing his nose, "that's quite the responsibility. I'll do it, I'll make sure she has a good experience."

"That's exactly what I wanted to ask. She'll probably be very nervous, so I can't promise the greatest service, but your next one will be on the house, anything you want from the menu. And if you make her cum, the next one after that is free as well."

"Alright, anything to help!"

"Thank you, I really appreciate it. Over there in booth twelve, she'll be with you in a minute."

*

We were all at the edge of our seats for the next fifteen minutes, but polite enough not to stare. When Jeremy left and gave me a wink, we all walked over to Carla.

"How was it?" I asked. "Did you cum?"

"Yesss," she said, still flushed. "It was really good, he was very gentle with me. Thanks for picking a nice one."

"Now's the big moment," said Anahí and put two coins on top of the separator wall. "Leave the money and you can still walk away, or take it and you'll be a sister for life."

"A sister?"

"Yes," I said. "You'd be joining the intergalactic sisterhood of whores. Even if you later decide to go back to school and become a hyperdrive engineer or something, that membership is for life. Choose wisely."

Carla looked at the coins, then she grinned and took them.

"Does that conclude the internship?" she asked after we were all done hugging her.

"It sure does," said Sylvie, marker in her hand. "Let's give you an upgrade. Hold still!"

She erased the red ink and wrote "Whore" above her left breast and drew a small red mark above her pussy to start the tally.

"That was number one. Let's find you a few more."

*

When we finally stood under the shower, washing away the traces of a busy night, the tally above Carla's pussy showed half a dozen tricks -- very impressive for a beginner and considering that she had started less than two hours before closing time. She erased the ink above her breast, which would be visible when she was wearing her uniform at the agency, but left the tally in place.

"Wow," she said, putting the marker next to the sink. "I've had more guys tonight than in the rest of my life combined. And I even got to cum once, I really didn't expect that."

"So what's your conclusion?" I asked while for some reason, Sylvie was soaping my boobs.

"I think I'm getting the hang of it," she said. "May I come back and try this a few more nights?"