The Neallys Ch. 07: Kate Pugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Simon, of course, this was a no-brainer.

"Where are you?"

"I'm lying in bed in a nightgown, with nothing underneath."

"Give me a sec," and Kate waited, hearing Simon rush up the stairs, presumably ripping his clothes off on the way to his bedroom. Which, she realized, she'd yet to see.

"I'm back."

"I don't care if you're back. Are you, um, hard?"

"Shit. I am now."

"Naked?"

"With the shades down."

"Oh, you naughty boy."

"Shit, Kate, don't tease."

She ignored that. They put each other on speaker.

"I'm naked now and lying in the middle of the bed. Do you want to know what I'm doing?"

"I want to see what you're doing, but I guess telling will have to do."

"I'm running my fingers up and down my pussy. I've gotten very wet. You've gotten me very wet, you bad boy."

"Stop. You're going to make me explode."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Good God no."

"Are you . . . sure you don't want me to stop?"

"Jesus, Kate, don't toy with me."

"Are you using the Lord's name in vain?"

"If you're tempting me with a fucking apple just let me take a bite."

At this point talk of the Bible was not helping Kate. But she was going along with the flow.

"Shit, Simon. What are you tempting me with? Eve's the one who got to take a bite."

"I'd love to be biting your tits."

"Oh, so you like my . . . tits, do you?

"I love your tits. What are you doing?"

"I'd love to say I'm . . . rubbing my tits, but my fingers are running up . . . and down my—"

"Shit. Tell me you're inside."

"I'm inside. Thinking of your dick."

"Do you want my dick inside you?"

"Always. Tell me you're close."

"I'm so fucking close."

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you."

"Shit. I'm coming."

"Wait. Do you love me?"

Kate was breathless.

"Of course I love you, you fool"

"Fuuuuuuuuuck."

After seconds of silence.

"Did you come?"

"I'm afraid I need to change my sheets."

"Simon. You really are a bad boy."

And that is the first time they told each other of their love.

"I meant it."

"So did I. I have to go now."

"But you've just come."

"You are terrible. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. My love."

After each cleaned up, they slept very well.

Saturday

All of this was, of course, crazy. Kate barely knew the guy. Eileen, Suzanne, Kerry, Mary, and Betty were unanimous: SLOW DOWN. On cross-examination, though, each of them admitted that while they didn't realize the person they married (or, in Betty's case, the first woman she married) was "the One" almost immediately, in retrospect they knew that was true. They each admitted that it was crazy for them as well and that they had no regrets. Suzanne and Kerry, of course, both did regret that they wasted all that time being stubborn about each other and so did Mary and Betty when Kate noted that they wasted twenty years being apart.

With her case rested and won, Kate put the it's-too-soon worries aside. What happened happened and she was too old to waste a minute.

Simon was oblivious to all of the discussions that Kate was having in the prior days. He'd been introduced to Edward as Kate's boyfriend but just what Kate thought that meant in her mind he couldn't know. Frankly, much as the sex was real and spectacular, he didn't dare think their relationship was where Kate thought it was. Simon was playing it by ear. As he had on that day when they walked back from the Metropolitan and she sent him away. It was only her soothing words as he sat on his deck that rousted him from a heretofore unknown agony.

He hoped Kate wasn't still asleep when he sent her a text at eight, asking whether he could come into the City and when. She wasn't asleep, as evidenced by his getting her text at 8:03:

{Kate: I'm up. Ready to go. I don't have anything planned. We can play it by ear. When will you be here?}

{Simon: I'll shower and shave. Be down ASAP. That OK??}

{Kate: Perfect. Text me when you're leaving. How long you think it will take?}

{Simon: An hour or so. Shouldn't be traffic.}

{Kate: Just let me know when you leave. I'll see you.}

{Simon: Me too.}

Simon texted when he was leaving the house and called her—using the Volvo's speaker—when he crossed into Manhattan. She buzzed him in at around ten and had coffee and some bagels with lox and cream cheese ready when he arrived. When done, they decided to go for a walk. No more. No less. They headed into Riverside Park, where Kate so often walked and thought. Kate put her right arm through Simon's left and they headed down to the marina, stopping at a bench and looking across to New Jersey and up to the George Washington Bridge. And they talked.

Kate spoke more about Edward's visit, how she hoped that it might provide some closure with her family, for herself and especially for Suzanne. She spoke of leaving William and that the welcome she received meant that she never looked back. But there remained an emptiness.

There was a bit of chill in the area especially with a northerly wind blowing across the water. The pair resumed their walk and found a café serving brunch on a side street west of Broadway and warmed up. There was a strange something between the two. Not tension. More anticipation.

They lingered a bit with their coffees till Kate asked Simon if he wanted to "see my sketches." And soon they were in the foyer of her apartment kissing, but only briefly as they sort of danced their way into her bedroom. This time it was neat and tidy. Their undressing was simple, and after Kate pulled the blanket and top-sheet over, they were naked in the bed, on their sides and facing one another. Kate reached over and pulled the sheet and blanket over them again and was on her back. Simon remained on his side while they talked. The substance didn't matter. The act of talking is what did.

"Are we going to, you know, do anything?"

In response, Simon moved fingers from Kate's stomach to her pussy. In response to that, Kate lifted her right hand to grasp Simon's dick. It wasn't long before she was wet and he was hard and soon he was atop her and she was guiding him into her. Once in, he stopped, both feeling the wonder of their connection. He lay on her chest and his hands lifted her head slightly so they could kiss, her head soon dropping back onto the pillow, allowing him to drive his tongue into her mouth.

His lips pulled slightly away and staring into her eyes Simon slowly began to pull out of her before commencing a rhythmic fucking that found both their breaths shortening. He lowered his head so he could nibble on her left ear, whispering, "you are perfection" to her.

Her hands were on his ass as she tried to pull him deeper into her. It was not long before she began chanting his name and then began to shake, pushing him up slightly so she could breathe. As he began to pull out of her, her hands were again gripping his ass. "In me." Simon resumed his pumping. "Come for me love, come in me. Come for me" and he did as he was told, giving one last shove into her as he burst, sending three strands of himself into her.

He pulled out and they went to the bathroom in turns before returning to the bed. He got behind her and pulled the sheet and blanket over them. They dozed off. About an hour later, Kate awoke, feeling Simon's arm around her. She felt his snoring breath on her neck and wallowed in it. Soon Simon was awake too and after he kissed Kate's neck the two stayed in place, holder and holdee in their own thoughts.

Soon, though, Simon felt himself hardening against her, hoping she wouldn't notice. It was involuntary as his dick touched her naked ass. Kate noticed and was thrilled. After a minute, her right hand reached over and grabbed him.

"Inside."

They maneuvered awkwardly and she lifted her right leg to give him access. She was wet after feeling his erection and he was easily in her from behind.

They lay joined, savoring the serenity and wonder of their congress. Those moments could not last long as Simon slowly began to move inside and that could not last long as Kate ripped the sheets from the bed and pushed him onto his back. The room was dark, and they could not see one another. They did not need to. She lowered herself onto him, riding him cowgirl style and reaching for his nipples as he reached up to caress her small tits. It was again animalistic and primal, as it had been their first time.

"Come for me, honey. COME IN ME" and for the first time, Simon came before Kate, although she was not far behind, set off by the feel of him filling her.

As he slowed, being spent, the word "forever" passed his lips. He hoped she hadn't heard. But she did.

Their relationship was never the same. She leaned down, him still inside her, and whispered "I love you" and he echoed it. Had there been light, each would have seen a face of bliss reflecting back.