One Night in Vancouver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers

I quickly pulled back.

"Wait! Samantha!" I panted. "I don't want to hurt you. I don't know..."

"Shhh, James. Please," she said with such desperation. "I really need you." She pleaded. He lips again kissed my own. My head spun.

"You don't understand..." I began once more.

"We both need this James. Fuck tomorrow. Tonight is ours," Her words still rang in my ears as I stared into those beautiful eyes. Such sincerity. Such desire.

We embraced once more, stronger than before. We moaned into each other's mouths trapping the pleasurable cries. Her tongue passed my lips. Her breath now my own. our bodies rocked together again. Her hips sliding with the littlest moves against my sheathed member.

Holding her once more, I suddenly flipped out bodies around flinging her beneath me. Immediately she wrapped her legs around me pulling be close. My fingers slipped through her hair grabbing her scalp as we kissed once more. Our clothed parts aching to meet as they rubbed against each other. Grinding. Lusting.

I turned her head bringing her earlobe to my teach. Tender little bites greeted with scattered whimpers of breath. My lips pressing against her neck biting once more. Such tender skin greeted my tongue. so soft, salty and full of want.

Slowly, my free hand fell to below the shirt's hem again, this time trailing up her side. I felt her tight stomach rising and falling. The slight bumps of her ribs, and then the sudden curves of the base of her breast. Moving my head back to hers, we pressed our lips together as my hand grasped her breast. Her nipple stabbed into my palm. I gently squeezed hearing her moan in pleasure. My fingers danced around this stubby point. I pinched, pulled, kneaded, and massaged. Her own nails digging into the flesh of my back.

I slowly lowered myself once more. My hand remaining on her breast while my free one began to slowly unbutton the shirt. As each clasp burst free, I trailed my lips against the newly exposed skin. Her tan flesh heaving beneath me. I took my time before the route was finished, but as the last button was released, I pulled her up and slid the shirt from her body.

Her breasts were perfect. Subtle, sweet. Tiny dark nipples at attention in the center. Her hands clasped again around my neck pressing her teeth to my shoulders. My hands grazed the skin of her stomach leading up to her breasts. She rocked herself against my lap hard as my fingers pinched each rigid nipple. Her moans vibrated through my body.

I pulled her back slightly, nibbling on her neck. Then slowly, moving my head lower. My lips trailed against her panting body glistening still with water. I brought my face between her cleavage. Her chest rising and falling as she watched me from above. I moved to one breast taking the tiny bud into my mouth. Immediately she arched back with a deep groan. I held her in my arms sucking the life out of that tiny, sharp nipple. Gently rolling it between my teeth. My tongue darting against its stubby tip. I couldn't get enough.

Her fingers raked through my hair, grabbing fistfuls as she pulled my head against her harder still. We both knew this rapture was only the beginning.

She suddenly pulled my head from her tit slamming her mouth against mine again. As she did so, my hands slipped from the small of her back to the tops of her panties. Her round skin filling each hand. I retreated the movement back bringing the fingers just to the hem and slipped them beneath. My palms cupped a cheek in each hand, holding her firmly on my lap. Deeply, again, I kneaded her flesh. Massaging the muscle. My fingers only mere inches from her secrets between her legs, yet I could already feel the dampness.

Suddenly I felt her own hand slip down my chest falling straight to my lap. Through the clothe she grasped my throbbing cock harder than I can ever recall it being. She purred her approval which only sent me through the wall. Then quickly, she brought her hand back up to my chest and shoved me against the stiff mattress.

Onto my back I fell, but not a moment later, her hands slipped into the waist of my boxers and tugged fiercely. With that one, swift move; I had been left completely bare with only my stiff erection and lust to wear.

She crawled up to me grabbing my cock in her hand as she slowly began to stroke it. Her delicate fingers wrapped around her new favorite toy. A lustful smile crossed her wicked lips as she leaned in and kissed me deeply once more.

"Thank you," was all she said before turning to my cock and swallowing the whole unit.

My eyes instantly rolled back into my head as her lips slid against my skin. Her tongue dashed and flicked against the surface anytime she could manage. Her teeth gently nibbling. Her hand pumping the base. The skill was an honest surprise.

I watched in amazement as her head bobbed against me. Up and down her saliva coated me. Such earnest. Such desire. I could tell she wanted my cum and badly. I wanted nothing more than to provide, I'll tell you that.

My hands wondered her kneeling body beside me as she worked over my shaft. The way she was crouched down presented her firm ass to me. Happy to return a favor, I propped myself up a bit, and reached out to her.

My fingers touched her clad mound to which she instantly jumped while fully engulfed with my cock. Gently I applied pressure; feeling her through the thin curtain. I could feel the lips, the hood, every fleshy inch. The fabric had turned a noticeable shade darker with her wet state. Reaching up again, I pulled the waist of her panties down revealing her last secret to me.

Her lips already pouted out shimmering in the light. Small tufts of dark, trimmed hair sprouted below. I reached out completely cupping her woman hood in my hand.

"Oh God, James!" she suddenly cried pulling my cock from her mouth. I pressed her harder as she pushed back as well.

Her hips rotated as I slowly began to shake my hand against her. Whimpers of pleasure vibrated through my cock, which in so doing, brought me more as well. I continued my quaking assault focusing most attention to her clit. Her juices really began to flow.

Quickly, I dropped my hand down a bit, repositioning so as my fingertips gently parted her. Using just my forefinger, I slipped into her wetness effortlessly as she moaned in approval once more. The hot, wet walls of her canal gripped me, begging me to stay. I was more than happy to oblige. But first...

I pulled my hand out, then plunged back in, this time with my middle two fingers. The space grew tighter as this greater mass entered. I sunk those digits as far in as I could pressing the heel of my palm hard against her clit. Then quite rapidly, I began flicking my fingers within her.

"OH MY GOD!"

Poor Samantha almost choked on my member before she could pull it from her mouth and cry out in ecstasy. She rolled onto her side as I continued to flutter my fingers inside her. Her chest heaved as she pinched her nipples rocking herself against my hand.

Her lustful scent now filled the air as my cock glimmered with her saliva.

"AH! OH James! Oh SHIT!" she moaned over and over. My muscles burning from the constant effort as my fingers fucked her as best as I could manage. I wanted her to cum... and cum hard.

Her voice began to raise an octave. I had a feeling she was close. I continued my task, paying special attention to a certain bump just inside. Her eyes flittered with pleasure. Her body began to shake.

"Oh, James! Oh I'm... oh FUCK!" she screamed as her knees rolled to her chest bringing her sweet, wet pussy higher in the air. My fingers slid deeper than before as she wrapped her arms around her knees holding them tightly to her. Her teeth bit into her own flesh as she squeezed her eyes shut tightly.

"JAMES I'm... AH!" was all she managed as her squeals of delight suddenly took over as she was slammed with her an orgasm. Every tired muscle flexed. Her breath scattered and violent. She radiated sex as if it were part of her aura.

As she slowly started to come to again, I took this moment and dove between her legs. No sooner had her eyes opened that they rolled back into her head as my lips touched those below her waist. Desperately I plunged my tongue into her, stretching it into her depths. My chin pressing hard against her as I wrapped my hand around her waist, bringing them up to my face. With my fingers as clamps, I pulled her lips apart finding that 'Special place' up top. With the tip of my tongue I flicked it against the button, triggering every nerve ending I knew she had. Her voice already back to where it was five minutes ago screaming for more.

My face was wet with her. Her hair brushed against my nose. I sucked, tongued, flicked, and bit as if I were never going get a chance to again. Her flavor was sweet. I only wanted more.

"James, Please..." she panted. "I need it... Please fuck me!"

My pulsating erection begged for the same. I slithered up her body, holding myself over her. Her legs parted allowing my stiff member the opportunity to slide right up into place. Our eyes locked as we focused on the feeling. The tip pressed against her, just sliding past her mound. Our breath catching each time. Then contact. The crown touched the moist lips and we freeze. Gently, I rub myself against her wetness. I push forward gently. Her lips part like curtains. A slow, deep slide takes hold of us as I fill her in one push. I'm completely engulfed in her pussy. We fit perfectly.

Light moans escape our lips as I retreat only inches. Then, back to the hilt I sink. Slowly, with sure-fire strokes, I pick up rhythm. Once more we rocked together. Perhaps in a way we never should, but in this moment; everything was right.

She gripped me hard as she shifted her hips against me. Biting her lip, the devilish look of lust took hold again. More. She wanted more. I was more than happy to provide.

Lifting a leg in each hand, I hoisted her waist up. My thrust sank deep as our rhythm turned tribal. I pounded against her locked by our erotic connection. The sounds of our actions echoed in the room like wet slaps hidden my moaning and groaning. If these walls were thin, there's no hiding our actions.

She felt so tight. So wet. So warm. I needed to hear her scream in joy. I needed to make her cum again and again. Filled with a such need to please her for it must be impossible for her to be pleasing me to this level. Never had there been such fire, such burning desire. I never felt a woman like this.

She reached up and lifted herself onto my lap. Our sweaty bellies pressed together. Breaths panting as one. Biting the necks of our entangled lover. Her nails dug into my back once more only fueling my hunger to for more.

I brought my hands to her waist as I leaned back. Our positions had reversed. She now rode me. I lifted her up and down sliding my cock home each thrust. The vice between her legs squeezed harder than ever. I watched her bounce atop me. Riding her lust out. Slamming herself down hard. On every downgrade for her, I'd thrust up with my hips, meeting halfway. The result was incredible.

I feared my time was running short. Familiar sensations of warning ran through me.

"Oh Samantha! I'm getting close, Baby," I warned as her lips gripped my fleshy pole once more.

"I want you in me!" She panted. "I'm safe... Cum in me, Baby. Fill me... Oh SHIT!"

Her rhythm began to increase as well. I reached down, grabbing her ass as I sped up my own thrusts.

"OH SHIT JAMES! AH!" she cried holding onto the bed frame for support. Her breasts glistened in sweat as they swayed in my face.. I locked my teeth around the nipple as I thrust myself into her harder still.

"HOLY FUCK!" she cried as the sensations swelled. "I'm gonna cum James! Make me cum!"

I could feel my scrotum begin to tighten.

The feeling of semen suddenly being released from their prison. Time was short indeed.

I could feel my burning cum race through their tacks.

I felt her walls tighten around me as her mouth fell open.

Our eyes shut.

Knuckles white.

I thrust up into her a final time as my hot cum fired off into her like an explosion. Her teeth sank into my neck as she began to scream into my flesh. Her body convulsing in violent spasms as tears mixed with sweat.

It was like an electric fire coursing through our veins. Tiny black dots clouding my vision while a blinding light burns through. Every sense amplified for only a second. Such passion. This moment of pure, blinding ecstasy.

Our skin flushed red. We fought to regain air. Still deep within her, we locked in an embrace once more. Like that of lovers only now remembering how to kiss.

My eyes blinked twice. The soft echo of a drop of water bounced between the walls.

How could I tell her?

My sense of fear and hesitation had arose from news I had only received a few nights before. I was to be leaving Seattle. I would be moving away.

It felt like my stomach fell further than the floor. Am I an asshole? Should I not have acted as I did knowing I couldn't stay with her?

I had a month. Just one.

I remember returning to bed. Samantha lie naked already half asleep. Her back turned to me. I crawled in next to her and held her tightly. Her hand found my wrist and squeezed in response. Such comfort. Such deep, honest comfort. Her touch made me forget what I would soon have to tell her.

Samantha and I had a friendship that would last. We'd always be there for each other even if there were a couple thousand miles apart.

When put to the test as lovers, we passed with flying colors. But would that transition be worth the risk of losing what already was stronger than anything we'd had before? So very much at stake. Yet our lives were still young. Our wants and desires still called to us. The world waited outside this room, and it was time to finally challenge it.

If I were to stay, who knows what would happen. Perhaps we'd be together. Perhaps it would work out. We'd be happy.

But my decision was already set in motion. I couldn't stay, and I knew it. She'd understand. Maybe not at first, but eventually. It's part of this thing I've heard so much about. 'Growing Up'. I believe that's what it is called. But one way or another, I do know one thing for certain... 'Goodbye' will not pass my lips. I couldn't bare live with muttering such a finalizing word to her. Therefore, I never will.

When It all comes down to it, that night was truly ours. A blissful memory of mutual need, and as it turns out, that morning as well.

FADE TO BLACK

***

Thank you for reading.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers