The Negotiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my watch. Still early, only a little after two. Well, there was one place I could think of: San Onofre. Two days in a row? Why not? Yesterday was as erotic an experience as anything I'd ever had, so why not return to the scene of the crime, so to speak?

By 2:45 I'd parked and was on the trail to the beach. More people than yesterday, a couple of nude guys, probably a couple, and a group of girls, maybe college age, still in their bikinis, tops and bottoms. That was disappointing. Maybe a half-dozen other people much farther away, some nude, but too far away for it to matter.

What was proper here? Set up between the men and the women? Far from both groups? Actually, I wanted to be near the women so they could see me. Wasn't that the point of being nude? But not so near that they would think I was trying to hit on them.

I decided on a spot near the water, and as far from the women as they were from the men on their opposite side. Maybe seventy-five feet between us. I could get away with that.

So, I spread out my towel, not looking even once at the girls, and stripped naked as naturally as I could, as though I did this all the time. I sat down and put on sunscreen, angled slightly toward the girls so they could see my cock, but being careful to plausibly be looking at the ocean. Got out my phone and checked the screen without turning it on, so I could see the reflection of the girls. As I'd hoped, all three were sitting up looking directly at me.

What a turn-on! Maybe they'd come over to me? That would certainly solve my little problem since no way could they then accuse me of being the aggressor.

But no such luck. A quick check of my phone showed me they had returned to prone positions, still with bikinis on, near as I could tell. Damn! But at least they'd had a look at me. I wished there were an ice-cream truck or something in their direction so I could get up and walk towards them. But nothing there, so no way to act out anything.

I took out my book and decided to read. I must not have been in the mood to read about Alexander the Great, even though it was a Pulitzer Prize winner, because, like yesterday, I fell asleep.

* * *

"Hey!" I yelled, jerked awake by something hitting my balls. I looked up to see, you guessed it, Roberta. And, next to her, Janice.

"What do you know? It's Eddie!" said Janice.

I sat up. "What are you two doing here? Thought you had a conference call."

"We did, and, like I said it would be, it was quick and uneventful," said Roberta. Thankfully, she'd moved her foot away from my balls. "Jan wanted to see this place, after my glowing description."

"Be honest, Roberta!" said Janice. "We were hoping to find Eddie. Wow, were we lucky!"

"Yeah, you were. I think you caught me with my pants down."

"You look great with your pants down, Eddie," said Janice. "Roberta, you should have told me."

"Told you what?"

"That there's so much more to Eddie besides legal skills and a winning personality. No disrespect, Eddie, but yours is the biggest cock I've ever seen."

By this time Roberta and Janice had taken seats at the edge of my towel, one on either side. More than that, they were each holding one of my legs, as if to keep me from closing them together. They might have even separated them a bit. Anyway, my now partially erect cock was in very plain view.

"It's a nude beach, girls. You can strip, too, you know."

"We discussed this yesterday, Eddie boy," said Roberta. "It's a clothing-optional beach. We can take the clothed option if we want. We can't stay long."

"Then I'll get dressed," I said. I started to get up, forgetting about their grip on my legs. Instead, I fell back. Before I could pull my legs free, they each had a foot on one of my shoulders, holding me down. I think I could have overpowered them. Definitely. But, actually, I kind of liked this. Trapped naked by these two gorgeous, sexy, entirely clothed women. My cock agreed: It was now fully erect.

"Holy shit!" yelled Janice. "You're what, ten inches?"

"Maybe eight," I answered, not knowing what else to say under the circumstances. "Can I get up? I need to turn over."

"You can turn over in a few minutes after we leave," said Roberta. "For now, we like you the way you are." Janice nodded, enthusiastically.

Should I force my way free of their hands and feet? Maybe later. For now, I wanted to see where this was going. A prisoner held down, naked, by two dream girls, who wanted to focus on my cock. Yes!

Janice grabbed the sunscreen with her other hand and loosened the top with her teeth. "Your penis is burning," she said. It wasn't, because I'd put gobs of sunscreen on it earlier while the college girls were watching. But Janice didn't know that and, besides, I liked where I thought she was headed with that comment.

"It is!" said Roberta. "And, since we're holding him down, we'd be responsible, since he can't very well apply sunscreen himself."

"That's a problem," said Janice. "Wait! I have an idea. What if we applied it?"

"Eddie might not like that," said Roberta. "We should ask him."

"I don't think we need to," said Janice. "He needs the sunscreen on his cock, we can apply it, he can't do anything for himself, so there's nothing to ask."

With that, Roberta took the tube with her free hand and poured a generous amount on Janice's free hand. Then Janice grabbed my shaft and started to stroke it up and down, slathering it liberally with the lotion.

"It needs to be worked in," said Roberta. "I think five minutes of vigorous massaging should do it."

"OK, I'll do that," said Janice, now squeezing even harder. Every time she got to the glans she held it in her fingers and twisted it back and forth. She was very cock-knowledgeable.

"That's good, Jan. That's the part that sticks way out. Eight inches, I think Eddie said. It gets the most sun."

"Roberta, there's something else I just noticed. With his cock so hard, his balls are exposed. Before, when we first sat down, they were covered. They aren't now."

I was in heaven. My dream was just to be naked on a beach, but this was way beyond that. These two cuties were holding me down, and Janice was working my cock as it had never been worked before.

"I'll take care of his balls," said Roberta. She put some more sunscreen on Janice's hand, took half of it in hers, and started working it into my balls. Janice returned her hand to my cock.

They worked in silence for a couple of minutes. Finally, Roberta spoke. "Eddie, I think you have enough sunscreen. Should we stop?"

"No!" I yelled. I didn't want them to stop, ever.

"Jan, if we don't stop, I'm afraid Eddie is going to shoot his load. That would embarrass him. We should stop."

Janice pretended to think about that, and finally said, "I want to see him shoot. I want to see what Eddie's huge penis can do. That OK, Eddie?"

But it was too late. Before I could say anything, I shot my load right onto my chest and face. It was even more intense than yesterday's at the hand, or rather foot, of Roberta.

"Oh, wow!" said Janice. "Eddie, that was amazing."

Roberta looked at me. "Eddie, you're kind of messy right now. I'm afraid we put too much sunscreen on, and now you're dribbled in cum, too."

"We'd clean you up, but we're out of time," said Janice, looking at her phone. She'd taken her hand and foot away and stood up, no longer afraid I'd run away. "It's almost 4:30."

"Gotta run," said Roberta, standing up next to Janice. "Eddie, it's been great getting to know you."

"Same here," said Janice. "Love your penis."

With that, they walked back up the beach to their car. I looked over towards the college girls, who were sitting up and staring. I realized I'd just been the star of a sex show.

I kind of liked the sound of that. I lay back down, angled so the girls could have a good view.

12