The Neigbouring Window

Story Info
18 year old boy peeping into the widow next door's window.
1.4k words
4.3
42.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damedandy
Damedandy
12 Followers

Five thirty.

That special time of day.

It was special to me as well as all the boys who could see Mrs Henry's bathroom window, well which was only me.

Mrs Henry has been a widow for five years now. When her husband died of stage four cancer she was heart broken. She hadn't left her house in months and when she finally did she looked so much better than she did before. Maybe it was because she was now single but now all the men gawked at her. However, since her husband, I have never seen Mrs Henry date or be with any man. Nevertheless, I knew she wanted one.

I had been helping her around the house because she needed strong guys to shift a lot of the stuff she had around. She paid well and I had no problem helping, especially as I got to see her in a tiny bikini on many occasions. Her sculpted body was enough to set any man rock hard and to see it wet when she had just dipped in the pool was even better. However, a naked Mrs Henry was the best.

Five thirty.

I took my chair to the window and sat down, naked from the waist down. Mrs Henry walks into her bedroom on time and takes her towel into her bathroom. She is out of my view as she uses the toilet but as she stands I can see she has removed her pants and panties. Her ass and hips are large and her pussy bare. She then unbuttons her blouse and feels the water in her tub she had already put to fill. Her bra supports her breasts well but with the snap of the clasp her two succulent orbs fall out. Her pink nipples catch my attention. They're pointy and plump and I always imagine sucking them. My cock suddenly springs up hard but not fully erect yet.

She sits in the tub her legs spread just enough for her to rub her clit just like normal. I watch as she plays wither pussy, her long slender fingers getting lost between her folds. Grab a hold of my cock and stroke it slowly. I gasped as I watch her dip a finger inside her hole. I tightened my grip on my cock as I saw her spread her legs a little more exposing more pussy.

I closed my eyes imagining her pussy around my cock buried deep within her. As I open my eyes again I almost release one time. Mrs Henry has her legs opened wide and pussy clamped around a fat purple double sided dildo. She's thrusting it up inside her so quickly that I wince. I could almost hear her moans as she thrust, in and out of that pussy. I stroke my cock, faster and harder. I have never seen Mrs Henry go through such lengths to come. Normally, she would just play with her clit but this was gold.

I needed more friction on my cock. I stoked faster and harder feeling like we were connected somehow. As if I was fucking her now, my cock buried in her pussy.

I watched as her toes curled and her eyes were screwed shut. Her pussy dripped with juice and I moaned loudly. Fuck! What a sight!

My cock throbbed uncontrollably. I wanted to come. I thrust harder into my hand as she played with her nipples. God! I got my cup ready and jizzed straight into it just as she came. That was fun to watch and exciting to do. I looked up and my eyes met with Mrs Henry's. I stood up to run but my cock was bare and she saw it. Her eyes bulged. Oh no! I was caught.

I watched as she quickly jumped out if the tub then dressed in her room then ran down the stairs. She was coming over to my house! I quickly put on my pants. I didn't want her telling the entire neighborhood I was jerking off while watching her masturbate. Mrs Henry rang the doorbell and I quickly went to answer.

"Damian!" She yelled. "Where is your mother."

"I'm sorry Mrs Henry!" I quickly apologized and disregarded her question. "I'll do anything, just don't tell my mom!"

Even though I was already eighteen mom was pretty religious and would kick me out if she told on me.

She looked at me thinking for a while then a smile played on her lips.

"You will have to do extra work around my house then," she said.

I nodded frantically wanting to do anything to get me out of this. I couldn't risk my mom knowing I was watching a naked lady. If going over to her house everyday was what it took I would do it. I followed her to her house and she closed the door behind me.

"What I need help with first is in my bedroom," she said. She motion for me to follow her. As we approached her room she shut the blinds. She was doing something with her waist in the front and I didn't know until she dropped her pants to the floor. She had no panties on and she bent over and opened her ass cheeks. Her ass and pussy holes were exposed in my face, so close up.

"Fuck my pussy!" She demanded.

I was shocked. What was going on?

"Don't be afraid!" She said. "I saw how big your cock is and I want it driven into my pussy."

"But Mrs Henry-"

"Call me Sheryl."

"But Sheryl," I corrected. "W-what about my mom?"

"I'm not going I tell her you fucked me if you do," she said. I sighed. "But I will tell her you were spying if you don't."

She was blackmailing me into fucking her. I watched her pussy. Why was I taking so long to fuck her? It's what I've been waiting for since she began to fuck herself in the bathroom. I dropped my pants to my ankles and drove my hardened dick into her cunt. It was amazing, better than I'd ever thought. I held into her waist and drove myself in and out of her. Her moans only encouraged me to go faster. I watched as our flesh slapped and our sex mixed. Her pussy squeezed my cock wanting to milk it.

"Yes!" she screams. I hold her ass and hit her hard on it. She moans.

My cock throbs inside her, juice drips down her legs and a wet sound is heard as I fuck her. Her fat ass is more than enough for me to play with and I slap it more. She seems to like what I'm doing as her legs cave in from pleasure.

I take her in my arms, (I was so thankful at this point that I had lost all my fat and replaced it with years work of muscle), and push her on the bed spreading her legs out. Then I climbed on top to kiss her. She kisses me back and I tease my cock on her pussy.

"Put your cock back inside me!" She begged. I kissed her down her neck but continued to tease her.

"Please, put it back in," she moaned.

I rubbed some more but she didn't just stay with this. She rolled us over, with her on top and positioned my cock at her pussy entrance. As she sat down my cock I eased into her, enveloping my stiff wood into her warm body. She held onto my shoulders and moved on top of me. I relaxed letting her ride to her orgasm and I watched as she moaned ever so loudly because of my cock.

Her breasts jiggled in front of my face and I took handfuls of them watching her ride me, my dick disappearing and reappearing. I pinched her nipples rolling both of them around between my forefingers and thumbs.

"Oh fuck Damian!"

This caused me to hold her hips stopping her from moving and plummeting my dick into her pussy, thrusting upward at an alarming rate.

"Yes Damian fuck me!"

Her pussy tightened around my dick and I knew she was close. Her toes curled and her eyes shit tightly.

"Come for me Sheryl," I moaned. She did screaming at a high pitch. I hoped no one would hear her.

Not too long after she came did I let my seed spray into her pussy and she moaned loving the feel of it. I slumped down on the bed and she lay on top me.

"You'll have a lot of work to do for the next few weeks," she said.

I didn't mind as long as I still got to watch from my bed room window.

Damedandy
Damedandy
12 Followers