The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mood soon lifted, and Berto broke into a smile. "I hope you still have room for dessert."

Glad that he was back to himself, I nodded. "Sure. I'll put on some coffee."

The desserts were really delicious, too. Both of us indulged in a little of everything. Berto laughed, as he hand-fed me of the cocadas, that tasted like little coconut macaroons. I just kept opening my mouth like a baby bird, they were so good, and he seemed to be enjoying feeding me.

Once we were done and had cleared the table, Berto came up behind me while I was rinsing the dishes, making me quiver in anticipation. He chuckled at the way I shivered as he brushed aside my hair and pressed a kiss to my shoulder. My breath stalled as his lips trailed a path along my neck, till he'd captured my earlobe between his lips, gently tugging with his teeth.

"I love these wild red curls," he murmured, burying his nose in my curly locks, breathing me in as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and hugged me tight against him.

Hmmm. I could feel him, rock hard against my backside. My heart felt like it was about to pound right out of my chest, as he settled his hands on my hips and turned me around to face him.

His eyes as dark as sin, his chest slightly heaving, he slipped his arms around me and drew me against him. Suddenly, all the stuff about not kissing on a first date flew right out of my head. I wanted this with him, even if it was only this once.

As his lips descended and captured mine, I reached up, and wound my arms around his neck, wanting him as close as I could get him. The sensual way our tongues were tangling, I realized pretty quickly that this was no simple little kiss. It seemed like we couldn't get close enough, basically feeding off each other.

I gasped as Berto filled his hands with my ass, and lifted me off my feet. Wrapping my legs around his waist, sliding my hands into his thick, dark hair, we just kept on kissing.

"God, you're sweet," he murmured, as he massaged my backside in his big, firm hands.

I don't think I'd ever been as overwhelmed, or as aroused.

Touching his forehead to mine, he whispered, "You know what you haven't shown me yet?" When I shook my head, he gave me a wicked smile. "Your bedroom."

Trying to regain my sanity, after sharing such an earthshattering kiss, I pointed a shaky finger at the staircase. "It's right up those stairs."

We both laughed so hard, as Berto struggled to make his way up the staircase, without us falling and breaking our necks. Since he seemed to want to keep me wrapped around him, refusing to let me walk up on my own.

Once we got to my bedroom, I didn't bother with the lights. The moonlight streaming through the window, gave us all the light we needed, infusing the room in a warm romantic glow.

Standing beside my bed, I thought he'd set me down on my feet, but he just hugged me even tighter. Smiling into each other's eyes, the way he teasingly slid his lips back and forth across mine, soon both of us were softly moaning, and losing ourselves in another long, hot kiss.

I just couldn't get enough of this man, and he seemed to feel the same way about me, judging by how hard he felt, pressed up against me.

Pulling back, he looked into my eyes and whispered, "You know I can hardly believe this is happening."

I knew exactly what he meant, stroking a hand across his bristled jaw, gazing into the heat of his eyes, I knew it wouldn't take much and he'd have me under his spell. Unless it was already too late. Because this wasn't something I usually did, getting naked with a guy the first day we met.

Berto tugged the laces free at the top of my sun dress, and smiled as he eyed my heaving breasts. "So beautiful," he whispered, dropping kisses across the top of each one.

I wasn't exactly stacked, but he didn't seem to mind, the way he was licking into my cleavage, nuzzling his face between them, making me shudder and start to laugh, as he tickled me with his tongue.

Tugging my dress over my head, he tossed it aside, and his eyes went big, as he took in the sight of me in my black lace shelf bra and matching panties. "Wow," he murmured, lifting his gaze to smile into my eyes. "You're absolutely perfect."

Though I doubted it was true, it was still nice to hear him say it.

Deciding it was my turn to get a look at him, I reached for his belt buckle. Both of us trembling, Berto tore off his t-shirt and cast it aside, as I carefully slid down his fly.

I could actually feel my eyes pop when I saw the shape and size of what was straining to get free of his boxers.

Swallowing hard, I gave him a look that was probably half thrilled at the prospect of encountering something so big and thick and long, and equally terrified, wondering how on earth it was ever going to fit.

Till now, I'd only had two encounters with naked men, and neither of them looked anything like he did. He had such a gorgeous leanly muscled body and was just so well endowed.

Now I had to push his boxers down to find out exactly what I'd be dealing with.

Tugging down his jeans, I wiggled his boxers down over his hips to his thighs, and when it bounced up and almost smacked me in the face, I don't know why, but I burst out laughing.

Berto raised an eyebrow. "You know, that's not exactly the reaction I was hoping for, first time you see me naked."

Biting into my lip, I tried to keep a straight face, while eyeing his big, thick monster. "I'm sorry. It's just that it's so big. And when it almost smacked me in the face, I felt like I should jump back, and get out of its way to give it some room."

Berto broke out laughing, shaking his head at me. "I don't know why I'm laughing at you laughing at my junk, but you break me up, you're so funny."

I guess remembering what he was about to do, before I'd laughed at his deal, he reached around and unclipped my bra. Settling his gaze on the girls, he murmured, "You have such beautiful breasts, Cassie. They're a perfect handful, and I just love these hard pink nipples..." Whatever else he was about to say was lost as he latched on and hungrily suckled and licked around each one, making me wonder if it was possible to climax just from the feel of his mouth on me. Because, oh wow, I'd never felt pleasure like this in my life.

Digging my hands into his hair, pressing him tight against me, half wondering if he could still breathe, my eyes rolling back in my head, I purred, "Hmmm, Berto..." What he was doing to my girls just felt so wickedly good, I hoped he'd never stop.

The only two guys I'd ever been with, as soon as they had me naked, had only one thing in mind -- getting to the main event. Neither one of them had a clue about foreplay. Berto sure did, though. Wow, the guy was an absolute genius at getting a girl off.

And I felt so lucky that tonight, I was the girl he was choosing to lavish his affections on.

He had my breasts tingling, and my nipples throbbing as he moved south and began to kiss his way down my body. When he licked into my belly button I couldn't help it, I started to giggle and squirm like crazy, since no one had ever done that to me before. I gotta say, I kind of liked it though, and really hoped he'd do it again.

Though he smiled up at me, chucking at my outburst, he didn't linger on my tummy. He kissed his way over my mound. "Hmm, I love these little red curls, almost as much as your scent. You smell amazing," he murmured as he spread me open with his thumbs, flattened his tongue and slowly licked me from back to front.

Holy crow, just that one lick, had me nearly bouncing right off the bed. Berto held me down with a hand on each hip, looking alarmed. "You don't like that?" he asked, staring up at my face.

"Oh, I do. It's just that... no one's um... ever done that to me before."

He grinned. "Well, now that I know it's your first time, I'd better make it good."

And wow, did he ever. Twisting my hands in his hair, my breasts heaving, as I tried to remember how to breathe, I'd never experienced anything like it. His tongue, his lips and magic fingers had me nearly levitating right off the bed. "Oh, yessss!" I hissed as he latched on and began to suckle my tingling clit, sending the most arousing little shock waves up my spine. Sliding a finger inside me, I could hear him smiling as he whispered, "God, you're soaked."

No kidding. The way he was working my body, I could already feel a few little warning ripples washing through me as the most amazing sensation I'd ever felt began work its way through every nerve ending in my body.

Never one to be noisy in bed, starting to quake, feeling like I was getting ready to explode, I threw back by head and squealed like crazy as I came, shivering right down to my toes.

Smiling as he watched me, Berto whispered, "You look so beautiful when you come."

Wrapping me in his arms, he stroked a soothing hand over my hair, as little after-shocks kept rippling through me. He was just so attentive, making sure that I was good, before he even thought about getting what he needed.

Seeing that I was finally starting to catch my breath, Berto snagged his jeans off the floor and dug a condom out of his wallet. Tearing it open with his teeth, keeping his eyes on mine, I think my heart stalled as I watched him roll it down every long hard inch of him. Till he was suited up, and ready to show me what it would feel like to actually make love for the very first time.

He didn't disappoint. I couldn't believe how patient he was, gently easing his way inside me.

He even stopped to ask, "You okay?" When I nodded, he smiled, and gently touched his lips to mine.

Gradually, he carefully began to flex his hips and thrust. I winced a little at first, never having felt anything so tight.

"Cassie," he whispered against my lips. "You feel incredible."

"Hmmm, so do you." Stroking my hand across his back, both of us grinned, thrilled to be feeling so deeply connected.

Slowly, he picked up his pace, dusting kisses all over my body, as we made love. I giggled and moaned as he playfully licked at my nipples and nipped at my chin. And with his eyes on mine, he whispered, "I've never felt anything this good."

His weight on his hands, he pumped into me deeper and deeper, both of groaning as I felt him tense, ready to erupt. "Oh wow, Cassie..." One more deep hard thrust and he threw back his head, letting out a deep groan as he began to shudder.

I loved the feeling of him pulsing inside me as he climaxed; convinced that I'd never felt this close to anyone before.

Both us trembling, he slipped a hand around my neck, dropped his head and surprised me by how tenderly he kissed me. "I love this with you," he whispered against my lips.

"Hmm, me too," I whispered back, stroking a hand across his cheek.

I wished we never had to leave my bed, it just felt so good to be this close with him.

Early next morning, still half-asleep, I could feel his lips on my cheek. "Hey, sleeping beauty, I'm going to have to go. I've got to go back next door and get a few things done, and I still have to return the truck."

I wrinkled my nose, hating the thought of him leaving, when he felt so nice and warm curled around me. Wrapping my arms around him tight, I pressed a kiss to the hollow in his throat, and whispered against his chest, "Don't go."

When I heard him chuckle, wearing a sneaky smile, I reached between us, and started to stroke him up and down, hoping to coax him into staying, even just a little longer.

As he started to groan, I slithered my way down his body, circled him in my hand and slowly slid my tongue all around him. "You sure you can't stay a little longer?"

He laughed. "Well, when you put it like that, how can I say no."

Though I couldn't quite see his expression, I could hear the smile in his voice, as he sank his hands into my hair, thrusting up his hips. "Oh man, Cassie, that feels so good."

Normally, I wasn't big on giving BJ's, but with him, I wanted to experience everything I could. And I also loved the thought of giving him as much pleasure as he'd given me.

As his breathing grew more erratic, I took him as deep as I could, sucking hard and licking him up and down, doing everything I could to get him to let go. For some crazy reason I got the giggles again, thinking no one would ever be able to deep throat him, considering how thick he was around, never mind how long. It would be like trying to swallow a tree trunk. But thankfully, Berto looked a little too blissed out to notice that I was trying not to laugh.

Just as I thought he was getting close, he groaned, pulled me up under the arms, kneed my legs apart and thrust up inside me.

I clung to him as we made love, sinking my tongue into his mouth, as he drove himself a little deeper with every thrust. Smiling against his lips, I decided I could get used to this with him, really hoping that somehow, we could keep this thing we had going.

He had to be hitting my g-spot with each thrust, because I could feel the most amazing rush washing over me as I started to climax. "Berto, I'm coming," I whispered.

"Then come on me, querida. I want to feel you clenching around me as you reach that peak."

Clamping hard around him, he held me as I shivered, both us groaning. And soon, I felt him pulsing as he came; dropping grateful little kisses all over my face.

Wrapping me tight in his arms, it took him a while to finally start to go down and pull out. His eyes were teasing as he tipped up my chin and said, "I wish I didn't have to leave, but I'll be back as soon as I can. And we'll have dinner together tonight."

I liked watching him getting dressed. After he'd tugged his t-shirt over his head, tucked it in his jeans and zipped up, he leaned across the bed and took my face in his hands. Slipping his tongue between my lips, he gave me a kiss that I think was meant to last me for the whole day, it felt so erotic, the way he made love to my mouth. I actually felt a little breathless by the time he whispered, "I'll be back soon," and left.

After he'd gone, the bed felt cold. Missing the warmth of his big hard body, I tugged the duvet around me, and stared at the door, hoping he'd meant it. And that he really would be coming back.

Though I took some comfort in the fact that he woke me up to tell me that he was leaving, when he could have just gone, without saying a word.

After I'd had a shower, I decided to do a little spring cleaning, hoping if I kept myself occupied, it would help keep my mind off him. And I wouldn't keep replaying what we'd shared in bed last night, over and over again.

Surprisingly energized, I managed to shove my two love seats into the middle of the room, so I could vacuum the whole floor. Feeling like a little dynamo, I circled the room, and went all around the baseboards, lifting everything I could, and giving every surface in the room a good cleaning.

After I'd tackled the floors, now that the weather was warmer, I thought I should clean the windows, so the sun would shine in a little brighter.

I was outside on a stepladder, spritzing the windows, when I heard the door closing next door. Looking over, I nodded at the older man who'd stepped outside, and he nodded back.

Though he looked to be about seventy, with a full head of dark gray hair, I thought he still looked pretty vital.

When I noticed him walking over, I stepped off the ladder and dried my hands on my jeans, wondering who he was and why he'd just come out of Berto's place.

Smiling, he said, "Hello," extending his hand. "Thought I should introduce myself. I'm your new neighbor, Al Ramos."

From force of habit, I think I might have shaken his hand, but for a moment I just stood and stared, trying to wrap my head around what he was saying. "So... you live next door?"

He smiled, nodding at his house. "I just moved in today. Thankfully, it was mostly furnished, so I didn't have too much to move."

I honestly didn't know what to say. I couldn't have felt more shocked if he'd walked over and smacked me. Talk about a sick April fool's joke. I realized then, that I'd slept with the handy man, who probably thought it was funny, fooling me into thinking that he was my new neighbor.

Then it hit me, and I felt so foolish. The lying creep probably did this every chance got. Made nice with the neighbor lady, hopped in her bed, then disappeared.

Oh god, the way my stomach was starting to churn, I hoped I wasn't going to be sick. Especially in front of this kindly looking man, who apparently actually was going to be living next door. I noticed he was looking a little worried, probably because I was turning green around the gills, I felt so awful. And so betrayed.

Berto had seemed so nice, too, that I couldn't believe he'd do something like this, something so underhanded.

After dinner, I was washing out my soup mug, since I couldn't stomach anything more than a bowl of chicken soup, when I heard a knock at the door. When I pulled it open, I couldn't believe it was Berto standing there smiling, and having the nerve to come back, after the way he'd deceived me.

Seeing the look on my face, not even trying to hide the fact that I was as angry as I was hurt, he said, "You look upset, what's wrong?"

"Are you kidding me? You come in here and lie your ass off, pretending to be my new neighbor. Well, I met the man who moved in today, and he sure as hell wasn't you."

Wrapping my arms around myself, trying to hold myself together, I stared him down, hoping he wouldn't try to lie his way out of it, now that I knew the truth.

"Cassie, I never said I owned the house. And you never asked."

"So, you admit that you were just here to get the house ready for the new owner?"

He nodded. "Yeah, something like that." He picked up his tool box that he had sitting at his feet. "I brought my tools, to see if anything else needs fixing in here, and thought we'd order a pizza."

I wanted to tell him that my broken heart needed mending, but didn't imagine he had anything in his tool box that could fix that. And I wondered why he was still trying to pretend that we had something, after the way he'd tricked me. I couldn't even look at him, I was so upset.

"Berto, I think you should just go."

"You're not even going to let me try and explain?"

"There's nothing to explain. It was my fault. I shouldn't have been so trusting."

He stared at me for a minute, and finally he said, "Cassie, I would never lie to you, or do anything to hurt you. But if you want me to go, I'll go."

As I watched him leave, a little part of me thought he did sound sincere. Though maybe I was hearing what I wanted to hear. Because, silly me, I really did think we had something pretty special.

For the next few days, I worked around the clock, doing everything I could to get him out of my head.

First thing in the morning, sometimes before the sun was even up, I'd start on my emails, and work on any reports I had due, usually finishing all my work before noon.

Then I'd hunt for something around the house that needed doing. I turned into a fiend, scrubbing, waxing and polishing everything that caught my eye, nothing escaped my attention.

The only good thing to come out of it, I don't think my house had ever been as clean. Actually, everything looked so shiny, it almost felt like I needed sunglasses just to sit in my kitchen, to counteract the glare coming off the appliances.

My fingernails might have looked awful, having worn them down to little stubs, but there wasn't a nook or cranny I hadn't scrubbed to within an inch of its life, or disinfected.

I decided I'd had enough of being cooped up, when I started looking up weird things on YouTube, like 'How the play the harmonica like a pro,' when I didn't even own a harmonica, or ever had a desire to play one.