The Neighbor

Story Info
His neighbor saw him naked and went looking for more.
5.2k words
4.66
24.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flask817
flask817
58 Followers

Sweat coating my body, my hair plastered to my head, I stripped naked. The cool air of the house was a welcome feeling against my sun-warmed body. My ass and dick practically gasped sighs of relief as I threw my boxer briefs off. I tossed them aside and stood naked, arms outstretched, in the kitchen.

Mowing the lawn was always a tedious chore, but it became especially unpleasant in these sweltering summer months. But it was done for now. The grass was trimmed and I, with my day off in an empty house stretching out ahead of me, was finally free to do as I pleased. And right now, nothing sounded better than standing naked in the AC before a nice, long shower.

I went up the stairs, my penis bouncing with every step. I loved being naked around the house, something about it excited me. Living with three roommates, two of them women, left little time for it these days. But now, as I traipsed around the house nude, I remembered how much I enjoyed it. I passed by my roommate Michelle's room and noticed her door was halfway open. Michelle was a smoke show of a blonde who spoke to me very little. Maybe she knew I spent a lot of my jerk off time thinking about that one time I saw her trying to sneak from the bathroom wearing only a towel.

I strode into her room and stood just past the doorway, hands on my hips. I wasn't going to go through her laundry or anything, I wasn't a complete creep. I just wanted to stand naked in her room for a moment. The power the act gave me sent a thrill through my body. I felt my cock begin to swell with excitement.

A flash of white caught my eye. Lying on the floor next to her bed, in a small pile with a pair of pajama bottoms, was a pair of lacy white panties. My cock swelled even more at the sight of them. Almost absent-mindedly, I reached down and started to slowly stroke the shaft.

Thinking better of it, I turned and left Michelle's room. I still had another year on the lease with her, better to not risk it. I left, dick still in my hand as I tried to picture Michelle in those panties.

As I went towards my bathroom, I passed a set of three large windows that I knew looked down at the backyard. Fuck it, I had done a good job on the lawn. I was gonna take a moment to appreciate my work.

I approached the window and looked down. I was right, I had done a damn good job. I took a moment to appreciate the even lines in the grass that had been a tangled mess only an hour before. Then I saw something else and my heart sank into my stomach.

My backdoor neighbor was sitting on her back porch. She had a cigarette in-between two fingers of one hand. She wore a white tank top and black shorts. She sat with her legs crossed and one arm resting across her stomach. She brought the other to her mouth and took a drag from the cigarette. Her eyes were staring directly at me.

Horror flushed my system. She was going to call the cops or something, right? I didn't mean to flash her like this; like I said, I wasn't a creep or anything.

Panicking, I covered my crotch with one hand, bent a little at the waist, and started to back away. With my other hand, I raised it in an apologetic gesture and tried to mouth "Sorry" as big and as obvious as I could. As I covered myself, I felt my hand bump against my almost completely hard cock. Great, I thought, just a weirdo standing at the window naked with an erection. If I hadn't fucking gone into Michelle's room and seen those panties...

As I considered my options - fucking hell, what if she told my roommates - the woman did something I didn't expect: she waved her hand, beckoning me with a "come here" gesture.

I stopped backing up. Almost without thinking, I reapproached the window, still covering myself with my hand. Once I apparently was back in view, she stopped waving. She had an odd smile on her face.

I wasn't sure what to do. I made another apologetic gesture and mouthed "my bad". She smiled again and waved, the same beckoning gesture, but bigger this time. It took me a second and then I realized she wanted me to come downstairs, to come outside. I cocked my head and pointed to her. She made a show of nodding and pointed to the spot next to her.

I backed away from the window and considered. She didn't LOOK mad, but I couldn't think of any other reason she'd be calling me down like that other than to chew me out.

Well, I figured, at least if I go down, I'll have the chance to apologize to her face and maybe get her to keep this between us. I could probably get her to understand this was a mistake, not some weird pervert thing.

I ran to my room and grabbed the first clothes I could find, a plain white t-shirt and a gray pair of basketball shorts. I looked around for a pair of underwear, but couldn't find any. I didn't want my neighbor to leave before I could explain myself, so I pulled on the shorts with nothing underneath.

My heart pounding, I opened the back door and stepped into the yard. I strode across the lawn, going over apologies in my head. I had decided simpler was better: I'll just tell the truth, I didn't realize anyone was there, I'm super sorry, we can all move on.

I reached the back fence, took a breath, and popped my head over. My neighbor was still there. She had finished her cigarette and was looking at her phone. She noticed me out of the corner of her eye and looked up, setting the phone down on the nearby picnic table.

My heart leapt - fuck me, of course she was hot. She was slender and, even though she was sitting, seemed really short and petite. She had shoulder-length black hair that shone in the sun. Her tits were perky and small, but still barely covered by her thin tank top. My heart pounded as our eyes met and, to my immense relief, we both smiled and laughed sheepishly.

"Hey," I said, trying to look as apologetic as possible.

"Hey," she said. Her tone surprised me. She sounded like someone greeting an old friend, not like someone who had just seen a naked stranger.

"I don't know if we've met before...?" I said.

"No, we moved in not too long ago," she responded.

"Ah, that makes sense."

An awkward moment of silence stretched between us. Now was as good of a time as any.

"Look..." I started.

"I can barely see you," she said, cutting me off. She squinted against the sunlight and shielded her eyes. "Climb over."

"Oh, uh, ok," I said. I wasn't the most athletic person in the world - and was currently barefoot- but, once I started, I found clearing the fence to not be too difficult. I landed and straightened, dusting off my hands.

"I see you've, uh, changed," she said, looking me up and down with a smile. I felt my face redden as I approached her, stopping a few feet away from where she sat.

"Yeah, look, about that," I said, "Total accident. I had just mowed the lawn, I was on my way to the shower and just wanted to see how the lawn looked...I didn't realize you were there, I'm sorry."

"That's ok," she said. Relief washed over me.

"Ok, good, I was so worried you'd think I was -" I started.

"In fact, I think I preferred the view from the window."

I opened my mouth but didn't respond. I felt my eyes widen and my face get redder. Underneath my shorts, a thrill shot through my dick and I felt it swell. I should have put on fucking underwear. My neighbor laughed at my reaction. She stood up, looking me over with a look on her face I had trouble interpreting. My heart pounded in my ears as she spoke again.

"Don't be shy," she said, taking a few steps forward. She gently placed a finger on my chest and looked up at me, "You weren't a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, but uh, like I said," I stammered, willing my erection to go away, "That was a mistake, I didn't mean..."

"It was a good mistake then," she said, looking down. Her eyes landed on the growing bulge in my shorts. With no further warning, she reached out and grabbed it.

"Whoa, hey," I said, jumping at her touch.

"What? Nothing I haven't seen before," she said with a grin. She massaged my cock through the shorts and it throbbed with excitement at her touch. She cupped the shaft in her hand and slid it up and down.

"Well, it's just that I have a, uh..." I began to say, thinking of my girlfriend. I trailed off as she gripped my bulge firmly and squeezed. My knees threatened to buckle.

"Oh yeah?" She said, not stopping massaging me through the shorts, "Is your 'uh' home?"

"Well, no, she's..." I began.

"Well then it's just you and me right now," she said in a breathy whisper, "Mine's not home either." She gave my package another rub and squeeze before pulling her hand away.

"Take the fucking shorts off," she whispered into my ear.

My body moved almost without my input. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my shorts and dropped them. My fully erect cock bounced out. My neighbor let out a quiet laugh and smiled.

"Kick them away," she ordered, once again as a whisper in my ear.

I obeyed, kicking them aside. She wrapped her fingers around my now exposed shaft. It pulsed against her grip. Her hand was soft and cold, even after she had been outside for however long. Her touch sent electricity through my body, my heart thudding.

"There you go, doesn't that feel better?" she asked with a small giggle. She slowly began to stroke. Her stroking my cock in that moment felt better and more exciting than any time my dick had ever been touched.

"Yeah," I said quietly, "Feels much better."

"It's so hot out today," she said, "Maybe you should lose the shirt too."

It was over my head and off so fast it was like it had never been there. She didn't release my dick as I pulled it off and tossed it aside, nor did she stop her slow stroke.

It hit me, just then, what was happening. I now stood naked in the backyard of a total stranger while she jerked me off. A stranger who I had met maybe two minutes ago? A stranger who lived literally right behind me. I looked around, and saw multiple windows from which other people could possibly see us.

"Should we...?" I began to ask.

"No, I think here is good," she said. She wasn't looking me in the face, but down at my cock, which she kept tight in her fingers.

We stood like that for a few minutes, me completely naked and her, one arm wrapped around my torso and the other slowly working up and down my cock. Anyone could have seen us if they just looked at their window, but I found myself caring less and less.

She was a master with my cock. She ran her hand up and down, twisting ever so slightly. No one had ever handled my dick like this before. She even leaned forward, letting a glob of spit drop from her lips onto my shaft, lubing it up. I almost came on the spot when she did this. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned involuntarily.

"I think we could find a better use for this," she said quietly. My heart leapt, slamming into my ribcage. This was crazy, I knew it in the back of my head, but I couldn't stop myself from responding.

"Oh yeah?"

"And this," she said. She raised her other hand to my mouth and put two fingers against my lips. I allowed her to press them into my mouth and over my tongue. I pursed my lips and sucked on them, looking her in the eyes. They were a deep amber and stared at me hungrily. She pulled both hands away, the one that had been in my mouth remained connected to me by a strand of spit for a moment. She stepped around in front of me and reached up, putting a hand on the top of my head. She pushed, gently but firmly.

"Get on your fucking knees," she ordered.

I slowly lowered myself down. She rose up in front of me, looming powerfully over me. She looked down on me as a complete vision. Her black hair hung down around her face. Her pale stomach peeked out from under her tank top. I followed her pale, smooth legs all the way down from her hips to her bare feet and back up again. I felt tiny in front of her, and I wanted more.

Once I had settled, she took a moment to take in the sight of me, naked and on my knees, before her. She then pulled the chair over and sat down in front of me.

"Here's what's going to happen," she said, "You're gonna kneel there and lick this pussy until it's nice and wet. Then, you're gonna bend me over this table here and you're gonna fuck me real good. You're gonna fuck me hard and then cum deep inside me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said, looking up at her. She arched her back, lifting her butt off the chair. She grabbed the waist of her shorts and began to slide them down.

"You're gonna eat me really really good, breed me really really good, then you're gonna hop that fence and we can act like this never happened," she said. She slid her shorts down, pulling a pair of red panties down with them. I stared, taking in as much as I could. Her flat, pale stomach led down to her petite hips. Her small butt was barely visible from this side, but I got a full view of her pussy as she lifted her legs to pull off the shorts and underwear. My girlfriend was an innie; she had a real small, tight and neat-looking pussy. My neighbor had the opposite: it looked plump and inviting. She tossed the clothes to the side and spread her legs. I wanted nothing more than to dive deep between those juicy lips.

I didn't have to wait long. She put a hand at the back of my head and pulled me in. I opened my mouth and we connected, her flavor overwhelming me. She was already soaking wet. Immediately my lips and chin were damp as I took her in. I eagerly lapped with my tongue, running up her lips' entire length. I mouthed at her, trying to take as much of her into my mouth as possible. She tasted divine: sweaty and sweet all at once. It and her smell became my whole world.

I pursed my lips and put them over her clit, sucking. Her thighs squeezed the sides of my head and she moaned loudly. Her hand was still at the back of my head and pushed me harder into her. I sucked harder, responding to her pressure. She moaned even louder and I felt her rock back slightly in her chair. I pulled away, letting her pop out of my mouth. I then began to rapidly run my tongue up and down. My head bobbed in time with my licking. I felt my throbbing cock sway as I ate her out.

Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I was aware of where I was and what was happening. At any point, another neighbor or fuck, one of my roommates, could come home and look out a window. They would see me in this woman's backyard, completely naked, on my knees, going to town on her vagina. Maybe someone was looking right then and there. The thought terrified me, but her scent set a fire in my stomach I couldn't douse. I needed more of her. I wanted her to do whatever she wanted to me. I reached around behind her, placing my hands on her lower back. I pushed her closer to me, letting me take more of her pussy into my mouth.

I looked up at her with my eyes. Hers were closed, her head rolling back. She kept one hand on the back of my head but with the other she grabbed at her breast, squeezing. I flattened my tongue and licked between her lips in broad, deep passes and moved my hands up. They slid under the bottom of her tank top and found her petite, firm breasts. They were small enough to fit in my hands so I cupped them both. She moved her hand away and I squeezed, eliciting another moan from her. I closed my lips around her pussy, increasing the pressure slightly, and ran my tongue around in circles. I found her nipples and tested the waters, pinching gently.

"Fuck," she breathed, panting now, "Oh, fuck yes." Getting the right response, I continued. I dragged my tongue around her lips in broad circles, mouthing on her pussy as a whole. I pinched her nipples harder and harder. The harder I pinched, the louder she moaned and the deeper she ground her crotch into my face. Both her pussy and my face were absolutely dripping as she gushed under my tongue.

"Suck my clit and finger fuck me," she ordered. Again, desperately wanting to follow her orders, I pulled my hands from her tits. I closed my mouth around her clit once more. I began to suck, gently at first, and carefully slid two fingers inside her. She was warm and tight inside, but I advanced easily into her.

"Oh my god, just like that," she moaned. My cock throbbed painfully as her moaning mixed with her taste and smell, with the feel of her vagina in my fingers, all of it overwhelming my senses. I put my other hand up, resting it on her stomach. I was able to get the fingers on my other hand almost completely inside her. I withdrew them about halfway before plunging them in again.

I flicked the tip of her clit in my mouth with my tongue. I gently pressed her down on the stomach, because she was threatening to buck herself off the chair. I sped up my fingering, going in and out of her faster and faster. She wasn't moaning anymore, but panting loudly, her tits rising and falling with each deep breath. She ran her fingers through my hair and gripped. I saw one of her feet raise to its tip-toes. I kept sucking, teasing the tip with my tongue and finger-fucking her as fast as I could. Her juices dripped down my chin. Her panting turned into moaning again.

"Yes..." she moaned, "Yes...YES!"

Suddenly, a gush of wetness entered my mouth. She opened her mouth and only quiet little mousey noises came out. She arched her back, pushing her crotch harder into my face. She gripped my hair tight in both fists. I kept my pace. She held there, arching in the air for a moment, trembling, before she fell back into the chair and her breathing slowed. I also slowed, releasing her clit from my mouth and pulling out my fingers.

We were both quiet for a moment. She sat there, eyes still closed, breathing heavily. I looked up at her, hungry for more. I slowly began to stroke my rock-hard dick as I took in the sight of her. Sweat shone on her exposed chest, making her cleavage more apparent. Her legs were still spread, and her beautiful, glistening pussy was still in full view for me to drink up. She opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"Now I need to try the main course," she said. She gestured for me to back up, which I did, rising to my feet again. She did the same, still breathing a little heavy. I looked around, remembering we were outside, in her backyard. I still didn't see anyone in any of the windows. One window on the house next door to mine had its blinds closed. Had they always been closed?

My neighbor bent over the picnic table on her porch. Her ass was now presented to me. I literally felt my mouth water at the sight of it. My cock throbbed hungrily.

"You know what I want," she said, looking at me over her shoulder with a crazed look of lust in her eye, "Give me that fat cock. Fuck me with that cock I saw up in the window."

I stepped forward and she arched her back, popping her ass for me. I slapped my hard cock against her butt cheeks a few times, rubbing the head against the soft skin.

"Fuck!" she said, "I want it in me!"

I slid it in. Her vagina clamped around my shaft, welcoming it with warmth and wetness. I pushed it in farther, eliciting more moans.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, "Oh fuck."

I slid further inside her, gripping her waist between my hands. My work on my knees had not been for nothing; she was sopping wet inside. My cock slid in with no resistance, her tight pussy gripping it. I gently pulled on her waist, pushing her body further down onto my throbbing cock. She gasped softly, and I saw her fingers clench into the wood of the table as my cock bottomed out inside her. As I had done with my fingers, I slowly withdrew, stopping just before I pulled out, and slid back in.

"I...I..." she began to say, but trailed off, her words turning into moans and I began to pick up speed. For a moment, it was quiet, save for my heavy breathing, her moans, and the slapping of her ass against my body as I began to fuck her properly.

flask817
flask817
58 Followers
12