The Neighbor Behind Pt. 05

Story Info
Confrontation leads to a decision.
6.8k words
3.61
12.7k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As sometimes happens, there is some disagreement over my choice of categories. Indeed, this story set could as easily be under BDSM, Fetish, Couplings, or possibly Incest. I chose Loving Wives because in my mind, the focus is on Silvia, not on the peripherals. I prefer to keep the entire story line under a single category. That may change in the future, but not in this set.

==========

The day was filled with tension for the three of them. If everything went right, Mitch would be home around 4. The women planned for a nice, moderate dinner around 5. The big event would happen after that. Somehow, they needed to appear completely normal while knowing the lives they had known could be over by the end of the day.

Sammy did nothing with the camera or pictures today. He was reviewing a few sites and spending the day rehearsing his thoughts for the night. He had to accept the fact that he had created this crisis point, walking into Silvia's life and giving her the thrill her husband didn't provide, but he also had to accept other facts. One of them was that he was 20 years old, a loner, happier holding a camera than a girl's hand, and he was going to try to play marriage counselor under some extreme conditions to save the marriage of people the age of his parents. Today he felt small and unsure of himself.

At last the garage door opened, the car pulled in, and Mitch walked into the house, rolling his suitcase and business bag behind him. Stacy greeted him with a long hug, Silvia with a slightly longer hug, kiss, and she risked one squeeze of his ass. He stiffened a little, in front and overall. Well, she thought, half a success.

They caught up, with the women answering his question of what they had done by talking about discussing school and a walk at the park, omitting any references to cameras or male neighbors. Mitch talked about the endless meetings, but the new contracts the company had acquired would be good and assured continued busy employment and income. Stacy teasingly asked if there were good looking guys at the meetings, since she was about ready to start serious shopping for a mate. Mitch stammered that he didn't really look for attractive guys. She laughed and commented how of course he was only looking at the women. Silvia looked at her daughter in surprise, Mitch seemed very uncomfortable and insisted they change the subject.

Dinner was designed for easy preparation and serving and they enjoyed it at the table on the patio. The sun was shining on them and he commented to both women on how good they looked, the sun just adding to their normal glow. Stacy smiled more than her mother and was glad she had a pullover top on so there were no buttons to be tempted to open. Dessert followed with wine for all, then the women suggested they get his things upstairs so they could get the laundry started and he could dress more comfortably.

Silvia got his clothes into the laundry basket, then pulled off the clothes he was wearing to add them. She dropped to her knees and pulled on his boxers, but he insisted he take care of them himself. She insisted, and he insisted. She looked up from where she was kneeling.

"Mitch, is there something in there you don't want me to see? I'm just trying to get your underwear off so I can put it into the laundry and Stacy can get it down to be washed. Now let go."

He was flustered, but held his grip. "No, there's nothing you can't see. It's just, at least stand up, ok? Today I just don't want you like, like that. NO! Shit, Silvia, what are you doing? Let me go." He was trying to keep his voice down as she took a hand and started stroking him through the cloth. "What's wrong with you? Honey, stop, please."

She stopped, but held him tightly. "What am I doing? I'm showing my husband some love, trying to give a little pleasure to a cock that looked pretty hard to me. What's wrong with me? That's a really good question. Why do I keep trying to arouse you and excite you? Stacy asked about pretty girls and you tried to change the subject. I stroke my husband's cock and you accuse me of having something wrong with me. What the FUCK is wrong with YOU?"

He staggered back a step. "Sivlia, I don't, I feel dizzy. Sorry. I need to sit."

She helped him back up to a chair, easing his boxers down over his hips as his grip relaxed. He was still awake, but she knew he was struggling to stay there. The bit of Antihistamine Stacy had poured into his wine finally having the desired effect. Triumphantly she pulled off his underwear, leaving him completely naked in the chair, braced upright by the wooden arms.

Suddenly she had an urge to go off script and she followed her urge. "Mitch, honey, you're going to find out anyway, so I'll be the first to tell you. I've been fucking with another man. I did it because it gave me the excitement that I've been begging you to give me for all these years, but you always refused. I didn't plan it, but I don't want to lose it. Please, please give me what I'm asking for. Now sleep. This isn't going to be a good evening for any of us."

His words were barely audible. "You ... cheat? ... Silv ..." and he was out.

Things to do girl, she thought. She grabbed his boxers and put them into the laundry basket Stacy was patiently holding. The women made eye contact and tears formed in Silvia's eyes. Stacy carried the basket down and put it into the washer, then went out the front door and turned left down the sidewalk.

Edith opened the door and saw Stacy standing there smiling. "Oh, hi Edith, is it ok if I call you that? Thanks. Hey, I'm really sorry to bother you, but can I borrow your son for a couple of hours?"

The older woman raised her eyebrows. "You need Sammy? I guess he's free. Other than meals I haven't seen him today, but I suppose that's become his usual behavior lately. All day in his room. He told me today he finally decided on a school and he'll start online classes in the fall."

Stacy was surprised at that news. They guy who hated school signing up for school? "That's wonderful, and for him it might be the best thing. Not having to deal with a lot of people and stuff. I remember in high school he was usually alone. Well, him and his camera. That's what I need him for, actually. I got a new camera recently and I was reading the instructions. There something about f-stops and aperture and, well, I need him to translate it into English for me and tell me what all that stuff DOES."

Edith laughed. "If it's about cameras I won't expect him home before midnight. A pretty girl like you needs to be careful around a boy that good with a camera. He might have a wall full of your pictures by tomorrow." She turned and went upstairs to knock on his door.

'If you had any idea what your son has already taken pictures of, wow,' Stacy thought.

Sammy came down following his mother, camera in hand, and Stacy went through the arranged script with him. He agreed to help her understand, gave his mother a kiss on her cheek, and went with Stacy to her house. On the way, she shared that her mother had already told her father that she had cheated.

"As long as she left it there, it doesn't make much difference," he said.

"Dad was falling asleep, so that was about all there was time for. I don't know if she intended to say more or not. She was right, though. It should have come from her first, and now it did."

Sammy smiled. "I thought she might do that. It's one thing I really love about your mother and hate about the situation. She's trying to do the right thing, unhappy with where things are, and he needs to at least try to reach out. That's where the stop and aperture time need to line up well or what I hope for will be ruined."

She glanced at him as they neared her house. "Is everything a picture to you?"

His smile vanished. "No, this is a nightmare I hope I can get through. I feel 10 years old now trying to be a grown up. But you're beautiful, as always.

For the sake of show, she stopped outside the door, did poses like she was taking pictures, and pointed to his camera, then they went in. "Sammy, you told me the plan, and it's not something a 10 year old could come up with. I think you can do this. I hope you can, and if you succeed, you'll be my hero."

"And if I fail?"

"Well, you might still be a hero for trying, but I'll have to spank you."

He grinned. "Now you're tempting me. Anyway, I need to check the ropes and get ready for him to wake up."

It was 45 minutes later that Mitch opened his eyes and tried to figure out where he was and what had happened. There was no fading in, no zooming out of his vision. His eyes opened and he took a moment to figure out he was sitting in a chair naked. He saw the white rope wrapped in a loose spiral from his wrist to his elbow, holding his arm to the arm of the chair. That was when his head came up quickly in hopes of gaining understanding. He saw Sammy, also naked, sitting on the bed watching him.

"Welcome back, Mitch," he said in an even voice.

Mitch pulled at the ropes, with no change in their hold on him. "You're the kid from behind us." Sammy nodded. "What the hell are you doing on my bed? And naked? And it's Mister Gredlyn to you, kid."

Sammy leaned forward a little. "Why is it 'Mister' now? I'm free, and you're tied to a chair. I think that makes us even. Besides, I've been calling Silvia by her first name since the first time I fucked her."

That got his attention. "YOU? She said she cheated, but I thought maybe I was dreaming it. She actually cheated on me and did it with YOU? And you sit naked on my bed to tell me that? Where do you get the balls to act that way in MY FUCKING HOUSE?"

A sigh. "Yes, Mitch, with me. And she invited me into the house and offered herself to me. For the moment, I'm going to avoid discussing why you look down on me with so much disdain and we're going to get right to the important stuff."

"I look at you with disdain because you're a stupid camera jockey who won't ever amount to anything because all you want to do all day is play with your toy."

"Playing with your toy is something you should try some time, Mitch. Not every time, but she wants to be your toy. If you had done that, we wouldn't be here today." Sammy scooted forward and draped his legs, spread, over the side of the bed. His cock hung limp onto the edge of the bed.

"Would you, oh shit, put that damn thing away. It's disgusting."

Pause, Sammy, he told himself. Timing. Wait for the moment. "Mitch, it looks a lot like yours, which is right there. I see it. I'm not telling you, well, I guess you can't hide it, can you? Not with everything tied to the chair like that."

"That doesn't mean I want to see yours. I guess my wife likes it, though, so you can take it and her and get the hell out of my house."

"Sorry, Mitch, but your wife and daughter invited me in. Two to one, they can let me stay. Besides, if I leave you alone in here, you'll never get free. Finally, I don't want your wife. I want her to want you, completely. And I admit, it was a mistake for me to even approach her, but she ... do you ever listen when she tries to talk to you about her needs?"

Mitch looked away. "What do you know about her needs?"

"Hey, you may think I'm a kid, but I'm an adult, so can we talk like adults? I'll share what she told me. You're a gentleman, an amazing guy who gives her flowers and holds her hand and watches romantic movies. You're an attentive lover who wants to make sure she is ready before you do anything. You're calm, and patient, and gentle. Do you know that guy?"

The older man looked back. Anger smoldered in his eyes, along with something else. "Yes, I know that guy. That's me, or at least who I want to be. I want to LOVE my wife, not FUCK her."

Now it was Sammy's turn to look away. A tear slipped from his eye and ran down his cheek, dripping from chin to bare chest. This was it. The door was open and he had to either go through it or just give up and leave with failure. He looked back at his lover's husband. "How old were you, Mitch?"

Now the anger was almost snuffed out, replaced by a look of shock and fear. "What are you talking about? I don't understand."

Sammy pulled his legs together. "When I go out to take a picture, I look for shadows, wind, all the little nuances that enhance an image, or ruin it. I look for subtle things. Silvia talked about you. Actually, she talked about you a lot and what she wished you would do. She loves you, and wishes you would love her enough to give her that added satisfaction. Hush, I'm still talking. I felt something, but she's the one who largely figured it out. After you talked one day, she saw the pattern and I just did the research. I'm going to ask again, Mitch, because I care about both of you and your marriage. How old were you?"

He wanted to argue. He wanted to punch this kid in the face for daring to say their marriage meant anything. He wanted to sneer and tell him to go fuck himself, then his wife, then himself again. "Eleven." He looked at the floor.

Sammy was silent for a moment. "Wow. That had to be rough. I don't really know your family. Sister?"

Mitch looked up and the anger showed through the wetness in his eyes. "That would have been bad enough. It was my parents. It was afternoon and I had just found the most perfect flower and I wanted to show my mother. I heard the grunts and cries as I got to the bedroom door and was afraid she was hurt, so I opened the door."

A nasal sniff was the only sound for a minute, Sammy doing what he did so well, pulling into himself and keeping quiet.

"My dad was standing there, naked. Mom was naked kneeling in front of him. He had her by the hair, shoving her down on him. He looked at me and said since I was there I needed to watch, I'd be a man soon and needed to know how to tame a woman. She was gagging, having trouble breathing, but he held her there."

Mitch sniffed hard and shook his head to get rid of tears. Sammy looked around and found some tissues. He grabbed one and went to Mitch.

The older man looked at him. "What?"

Sammy put the tissue to the bound man's nose. "Blow."

"I can, oh what the hell." It was strange. Sammy had never done that before, Mitch hadn't blown into somebody else holding a tissue, and the fact both men were naked just added to the weird atmosphere.

"So," said Sammy as he returned to the bed, "what happened?"

"What happened? A porno movie. A violent porno. He pushed her head down on the bed so she was bent over it. I could see she had some cream where her penis should have been. Yeah, that tells you how much I knew. And he had this huge cock. Probably not so big, really, but I was 11 and it dwarfed mine. He just shoved it into her. He spanked her. He kept going, twisting her arms, pulling her hair, he bent her back and grabbed her, I thought he was going to tear her breast right off her chest."

He had to pause for breath, and Sammy again wiped his eyes and helped him blow his nose.

"At first she was saying yes, and give me more, and harder and all the things Silvia might say. But then it changed, and he kept going. She begged him to stop, he did her harder. He was slapping her ass until I could see it red in the dim light and he finally finished. I thought it was over, but he spun her around and shoved his cock right back into her mouth. She choked a little and he grabbed her throat, then he slapped her and told her to suck him again. She was crying and he slapped her again. And again, and ... I was frozen, watching, scared if I would breathe too hard he would hit me too."

Sammy paused. "And then he saw you, said something, got dressed, and left."

Mitch looked, questions in his eyes. "Yes, that's pretty much it. He told me I was just a little man, no good for a woman yet, so I could be the girlie boy and stay with mom. He came home from the bar after dark. Mom cried a lot, I held her. I was scared for her."

"And that was the only time you saw it?"

Mitch looked away, as if gazing into a tunnel to the past. "Saw it, yes. But I heard it again. And I promised," his eyes burned and looked at Sammy, "that I would never do that to my wife."

The younger man looked at him. "Mitch, you never will, but not because it's wrong. You never will because you aren't your father. He had a problem, and he didn't respect his wife." Sammy slid off the bed and sat on the floor. "I love Silvia, though not like you do. I love her like a lover who chases a woman he can, and should, never have. She never intended to cheat on you, but there was one chance meeting when she realized I could give her something you refused to give and all that should have meant nothing, like film exposed to the sun it just faded and then vanished. For a couple of days I loved it. She is amazing and the sex was crazy and I felt like I'd never felt before."

The man tied to the chair was regaining his composure. "Do I sense a but?"

Sammy shrugged. "Of course. There were two basic problems. First, she's a married woman. Second, the one I really wanted," he hesitated, cleared his throat, "was, uh, was her daughter."

Mitch laughed a sarcastic laugh. "You fucked my wife, and now you want to fuck my daughter? And you see no problems with that?"

"Not want to, Mitch, I've already fucked them both. In the same room, at the same time. And ... they ... liked it."

"That's not a problem? I think it's sick. I need to throw all three of you out of the house."

"Mitch, you know one huge difference between us? Even bigger than the age difference? I see a woman in need and a woman I want and I manage to try to please them both, even if it's considered 'wrong' by most of society. You see a woman in need and you think of yourself and tell her she's sick, but you love her anyway. Now you tell me, what makes you better than me?"

"I'm married to her," Mitch replied evenly.

"Ok, so you're married. Your mother was married, and I can pretty much guess that she enjoyed the wilder sex, at least at first. Did you hear cries every time, or were some of those happy moans? She wanted sex and her husband gave her what HE wanted instead. YOUR wife wants some wilder sex, and you insist on giving what YOU want and fuck what she thinks she needs. Tell me how you're better. Your dad gave too much, you give too little, but for both of you it's because YOUR needs come first. Or tell me I'm an idiot and explain what it really means."

His mouth worked, moving, but no sound came from Mitch. He had never seen it like that, always thinking he was doing his wife a favor by not yielding to her requests. Now, this kid from the neighborhood was challenging some of his foundational beliefs.

"Sorry, I can't remember your name."

"I'm Sammy," he said smiling. Hoping.

"Sammy, it's not a straight line, but I see what you're saying. It doesn't change that she cheated and I need to divorce her."

"Mitch, you still don't get it and I'm out of argument. I guess I failed. She didn't want to cheat. It was that hole that wanted to be filled, the hole you refused to go near, that made her cheat. I guarantee you, if you fill in that hole, if you at least try to give her what she wants, sometimes, she will happily never cheat again. I told you, I don't want her. I was young and stupid and enjoyed an opportunity because I didn't get traumatized by watching my dad essentially rape and beat my mother."

The anger again. "That hurts." Mitch paused. "But I guess it's the truth." He pulled at the ropes a few times. "Ok, you talked, I'm still tied to the chair. Did you have a conclusion in mind?"

Sammy walked over to the door and gave a rap - rap rap knock to it, then walked over to his clothes and started pulling on his underwear. "Let's summarize. You suffered trauma as a child, watching a woman you loved who probably wanted some more physical sex ending up getting raped and beaten. Not the ending she wanted to her experience, and you say from what you heard, it wasn't the only time."

12