The Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why I don't want you to stop."

Tammy's eyes narrowed above him. She was already one step ahead.

"Don't be ashamed," she said. "You're also on my lap because I love you on my lap. I want you here, when it's fun and light-hearted and when it's serious and strict."

He picked his head up a little at this. This time she put her hand on him and pushed until it was flat against the couch. He gasped. Her other hand returned to his ass and began feeling it up sensually.

"If you came to me and told me this wasn't helping, or it was making things worse, we would stop then and there. That's not what I'm hearing, though. What I--"

Joseph interrupted her suddenly. "Thank you, Mistress."

"What are you thanking me for, boy?"

"For... helping me be better. I--"

"You need to be spanked harder," she finished his thought.

The sound that came from him was so funny she had to bite her lip to keep from laughing. It was one of those rare, lovely little things that's as natural as it is completely embarrassing. It was somewhere between a yelp, a moan, and a cry. Hearing it told her all she needed to know.

"Put your arms out in front of you and do not move them anywhere near your ass," she warned.

He followed her direction and pressed his head harder against the couch, closing his eyes in anticipation of what he knew would be coming next. She put her left arm down on his back and steadied him with her hand on the right curve above his ass. This launched his mind into a state of exquisite fear and safety, recognizing that this was her plan to hold on.

What followed was like a cascade of stinging pain all across his bare behind. At once, he became marvelously aware of how much she had been playing before. Now it was as if the training wheels were off and she was giving him the full force of her experience. His fingers curled around the couch cushions and held tight. He couldn't make even a peep for a little while, it had taken him so much by surprise. Then as the noises came exploding out from those same lips that had pleasured her feet moments ago, he shoved his face down onto the couch to muffle them.

Tammy held him still and kept at it. Joseph wondered if this was pent up frustration on her part, or if she was really just this good at maintaining control. His ass grew redder and redder. Bruises began to form in places. He started fidgeting and moving beneath her. When she needed to, she pushed him down again and went on. His butt gradually felt hot and tingly, then the pain went deeper below the surface of the skin.

There was no telling how long it carried on for like that. Time seemed to disappear beneath the waves of ache and ecstasy she dealt to his backside. A fog fell over him. When he finally emerged from it, she was slowing down and delivering heavier blows, and his face and the cushion beneath him were wet.

"Are you awake down there?" she teased him.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I want you to listen now and I want you to be honest with me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You've been fighting with your parents, haven't you?"

"...yes, Mistress."

A hard smack fell on his bottom.

"I spoke to your mother yesterday about it. She was just saying hi when I was out in the yard. Does that bother you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. I won't be asking anything unfair of you. And even though your parents don't need to know about us, I intend to get to know their son. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Another smack and he jumped a bit on her lap.

"When we're done here today, you're to go home and clean up the house before your family gets home. Kitchen, living room, laundry room, anywhere that needs it. Pick up things on the floor and vaccuum. Wash the dishes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"After that, I want you to apologize to your parents for being a brat. You don't need to call yourself that, but I want you to apologize. I don't want to hear that you're not doing your part while you're living there. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I've been thinking what will have to happen if you disobey," Tammy said with a displeased voice. "I think boys that don't respect their parents... or their Mistresses... should be punished. And I've got just the thing."

Concealed under the back of the couch cushion right near Joseph's head was a long wooden object. Pulling it out from its hiding spot, it quickly dawned on him what it was and how it would be used.

"Oh my god," Joseph said. He sounded more frightened than Tammy had ever heard him.

"Now, I'll be honest," she began. "The idea for this came to me after we talked about how your parents punished you while you were younger. If this is too much, I want you to be truthful. But I think paddling you when you disobey will be a very effective way of curbing disobedience."

He turned over onto his side and stared her in the face. She allowed him a second to look and think and process. His facial expression was shocked, but behind that was something else. It was a deep admiration for her boldness, an intense awareness of her sincerity, and an affection for her that bordered on the obscene. To think, he had once wondered if she had a wild side.

"Is this too--"

"No, Mistress," he broke in, causing a slight grin to develop on her face. "It's... uhhh. It's perfect."

At this unexpected confession, he tried to turn back away. He could feel his cheeks lighting up and didn't want her to see. But in a split second, she switched the paddle to her right hand, and caught him by the cheek with her left hand. Not in a delicate caress this time -- with an actual pinch on his cheek. She turned his head around again to face her, studying his bright red blush for a time.

"I see. And I see why you'd be embarrassed, but hiding isn't allowed. I think you need a taste of this thing for that. Well, and so you know what to expect when you disobey."

He laid back down in her lap, facing her, as she let go of his cheek. She readied the paddle over his ass.

Tammy did not want to give the mistaken impression that when the paddle was used, it would be used lightly. So when she whacked it against Joseph's bottom, she gave it all the momentum it needed to leave a lasting impression. Joseph's expression contracted into a knowing suffering, a remembering suffering. Things that had lain dormant for over a decade now surfaced into his mind and onto his face. His breathing became heavy and his eyes wide.

The first thought Tammy had as she witnessed this was that Joseph had been right. It was perfect. A nice outline of the shape of the paddle appeared on his cheeks. She tickled it with her fingers to bring her boy back down to earth. His eyes shot over to her.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Umm," he said, swallowing slowly. "I don't think I'll be disobeying anytime soon."

She laughed happily and bent down, taking his head in her left hand. Her right hand let go of the paddle and tormented the bruise on his butt. He whimpered and squirmed slightly on her lap.

"It is perfect then," she teased him, followed with a passionate kiss. "Now, let's make our way to the bedroom."

As he walked down the hall in front of her, she enjoyed the sight of his bruised ass. When they entered the bedroom, she stepped around him and turned to look back over her shoulder.

"Help me out of my dress."

This was a first. On the other occasions, she usually left the room or made him close his eyes. It was a fun little tease before she'd return in her underwear, usually wearing her strap-on, ready to fuck his ass. But this time, she was letting him actually undress her.

He reached out and unzipped the back of her dress, bringing the zipper to its end above the lovely shape of her ass. The straps descended gracefully over her shoulders until the dress fell limply around her waist. He hadn't realized it until now, but underneath there was no bra. She drew her hair up and he could see the sides of her breasts peeking from around the beautiful curves of her back.

She asked him to grab a hair tie off the dresser behind him and he did. Once he turned around, she was facing him. His eyes rapidly shifted to her chest. He caught just enough of a look to see that she was wonderfully well endowed, enough that his mouth felt suddenly dry.

"Tie," she demanded, breaking his focus quickly. He handed the hair tie to her and she fastened her hair up. She turned her back on him again and stood still. "This dress won't take itself off, boy."

As he leaned forward, pulling down the bottom half of her dress, he soon learned she was not wearing any panties, either. His face was mere inches from her bare ass as he finally got the dress to her knees, where it fell carelessly on the floor. He stood up slowly again and waited anxiously.

"I've never met a man who can take a dress off so carefully without touching the woman underneath," Tammy joked. She turned back around and came towards him. "Then again, there are benefits to having a good submissive college boy do it, rather than a man."

Her left hand found his right ass cheek, while her right hand grabbed him by the back of the hair. She pulled him to her and entwined her body with his. She kissed his lips, his neck, and his cheeks. Once he had time to get past the shyness, he kissed her back, kissed her neck, and put his arms around her, too. She moaned pleasantly for him and he breathed a happy sigh against her ear.

"Joseph," she whispered. "You're mine, aren't you?"

His penis hardened at this. Right on cue, she reached down and felt him. He got more erect as her fingers curled around his shaft.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm yours."

"You're my boy?"

"Yes, I'm your boy, Mistress."

"Good. I know waiting is hard for a horny boy. But it's good for them, too. I don't want your penis. I want your surrender. I want you to learn to really please me."

He was stiff as a rock in her hand. It felt as if she could have said anything at this point and he'd have agreed. The reality was different, though. What called out to him and got him so aroused was one simple little word she said that he was very much longing for: surrender.

Everything else around him these days seemed like chaos. No matter how much effort he put in, some things practically refused to work out. On the other hand, feeling stuck and seeing so little payoff for your efforts removed so much motivation to keep trying. He felt like giving up some days, but that was not an option he really had. This, though, was something he could do. It was something he was ready to do.

"I'd really like that, Mistress," he answered her.

"Then we'll be putting you back in chastity for now."

Joseph felt like he had just barely been let out, but he kept silent and trusted her as she placed the device on him again and locked it. She strolled over to the closet and brought out a dildo and harness, sticking the dildo through the hole in the front. She stopped in front of Joseph and gave him a look.

"Lift your foot," she commanded.

Obediently, he did, and he stared in confusion as she slid the harness up his leg.

"Other foot."

Bringing it up to his waist, she fastened the straps until it was tightly positioned on him, with his own penis kept small and secure below the dildo. The toy she had given him to wear was quite a bit bigger than he was, too. As the realization appeared on his face, she pressed against him and kissed his cheek tenderly.

"You need to walk before you can run, sweetheart," she remarked. "I come first, then we'll see if you've earned that privilege."

"Y-yes, Mistress."

What happened next would stay on his mind for the rest of the week and the rest of the month, recurring from time to time for years after, whenever he would think about her. It reminded him that she knew exactly what she was doing, and it made his penis ache beneath the confines of its cage. More than anything, it made him hungry for her, anxious for the day he might be allowed to please her himself, instead of with a dildo.

Tammy strutted over to a lamp by the bed and turned it on. She walked over by the door and hit the light switch, and immediately the light in the room died to a soft glow. They were still visible to one another, but now it was dark enough for their eyes to relax so that they could, in a sense, see each other all the more.

She approached him and arched her back gracefully, pushing her ass against him. Reaching back for his head and tilting hers toward him, she played with him sensually. Her hand went between his legs and found the chastity device. She kissed him and nibbled at his neck, while tapping his cage wickedly.

"It's time you learn to please a woman, little boy. Follow me, but pay attention. Or you won't be cumming until the next time we meet."

Her hips danced and rocked as she seductively moved to the bed, bending over and sticking her ass out. Just as he started to get too close, she whipped her head around and shot him a look. It was clear what it meant, so he froze in his tracks and waited. She gyrated her butt teasingly and climbed slowly up onto the covers. Once on her knees on the bed, she lifted up her upper body, stretched out her arms comfortably, and put her hands into her hair. With one swift motion, she yanked out the hair tie and shook her long blond hair loose, running her hands through it wildly.

Again, he thought to himself: you used to wonder if she had a wild side. She bent over on all fours and glanced back at him. In the dark, he couldn't make out if she was smiling or not, but he felt her eyes pierce him all the same.

"Come, boy," she called.

He put his knees onto the bed and moved up to join her. As he reached out and touched her ass, she pushed up on one hand, twisted around, and pushed back against his chest with her other hand. This time he could see the look on her face, and it was an entirely unambiguous warning.

"Permission," she scolded him. "You ask. I don't care how excited you are. I take. I'm allowed to take. You ask. You're not allowed to do anything but ask, unless I say."

"Y-yes, Mistress. I'm... sorry."

"It's alright this time. If it continues to happen, not only will you not get to cum this time, you may have to stay in chastity longer. Until you learn."

"Yes, Mistress."

Turning her head back away from him and putting both hands on the bed, she backed onto the dildo attached to his body. He heard her sigh and saw it start to enter her. Another push and she began to gasp. The deeper it went, the more pleasant the sounds coming from her became. In a short time, she was able to take the length of the dildo into her pussy, her ass pressing against Joseph's groin.

Yet he felt nothing between his legs. It looked so nice, so comfortable, and he was more than a little eager to show her how he could please her. But there was something about this that ate at him, too. It made him yearn for her attention. It made him feel twice as small as when she had touched him fresh out of the shower. This was a cock tease without even having the pleasure of stimulation. She rocked back and forth on the strap-on and he could only watch and hear her enjoy it.

He wanted to worship every inch of her then and there. And again, as if right on cue, she spoke up.

"Would you like to touch me, bitch boy?"

"Please, Mistress."

"It won't make your penis any harder. Are you sure?"

God, the way she talked to him. It plucked the strings inside his heart and mind. It left them vibrating even when nothing else on him was moving. It made him want any pleasure she'd be gracious enough to allow him.

"Yes, Mistress. Please let me touch you."

"Why?"

"W-what?"

"Why should I?"

Joseph thought. He didn't think for long, however, as he saw her continue to play on the dildo, and felt the push of her body against his. It came off his lips so organically he almost questioned who said it. "Because I want to please you, Mistress."

"Will you be patient and learn to please me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

A terrible pause cut into things. Her movement ceased and she glanced back over her shoulder as if she was considering whether to torment him more.

"You may put your hands on my ass, boy. Be grateful they get to be there."

Each hand landed on a cheek, carefully and softly. He ran his hands over them, admiring their shape and texture. There was a sweetness and curiosity to his touch now that she loved. He was not grabbing, not poking at her, and not trying to score. He was learning.

"Slide your hands to my hips," she directed him.

Lightly, his hands proceeded as she asked, and when they caught her gently by the waist, she let out a surprised gasp. He hadn't moved anything else and she was still running the show. Pleased with this, she thrust back against him harder, his hands keeping her from getting too far off the dildo. Tammy groaned and brought her shoulders back.

"Wow," Joseph slipped out quietly. He was immediately embarrassed and hoped it was too quiet to hear.

"Wow what?" she questioned with an amused laugh.

Not knowing what to say, he didn't answer. So she got firm with him: "Answer me."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I just... it just came out..."

This really did make her laugh now. "Don't be shy. You're not in trouble. But I want you to be honest with me."

She wasn't breaking pace or slowing down, even in spite of the talking. He kept watching her from behind, thinking the same things he'd been thinking.

"You just have an amazing body, Mistress. It... moves really amazingly. It's kind of... I dunno, beautiful."

This did cause her to slow down, and her head drooped between her shoulders. He feared he had said something wrong, or done something wrong. So soon, too? You dumbass, he said to himself, you had to open your big mouth.

"That's... very sweet, boy," she complimented him softly. "I think it's your turn now. Do you think you can handle it?"

"I would love to, Mistress."

"Start slow," she instructed him. "I'll tell you what to do."

He pushed his hips toward her and she drew her shoulders back again. A stuttered moan came from her lips, before it was interrupted: "I said go slow."

Joseph pulled back and went at a more relaxed speed this time.

"Good. Much better. You'll wear us both out going too hard too fast. Now... gradually go a little faster."

He picked it up a touch and heard her breathing increase. Her ass bounced to the tune of his thrusting. He felt like he was discovering her rhythms and body language, watching her reactions closely instead of concentrating so much on his own pleasure. It was getting clearer why she had wanted it like this for the first time.

"A little faster," she said.

It made him a tiny bit nervous, he realized. He was no virgin, but he had never really learned to please a woman. Like many guys, he just assumed he knew what to do. This was different, though, and it was easy to worry about how he was performing.

"Boy," Tammy called out. "Watch what you're doing. Being cautious is good, but don't be so cautious that you're only getting half of it in."

He looked down and burst into a laugh. He covered his mouth with one hand and lost focus, beginning to slow down again.

"Shush!" she snapped at him. "Pay attention. You're not here to entertain yourself. Although I'm sure you're not used to a cock this long, are you?"

That seemed to do the trick. She smiled to herself as he picked up the pace and made sure she got the length of it. For a minute, she lost her balance and fumbled her arms around until they were planted firmly on the bed once more. The moaning grew louder.

"Oh. That's good. Keep that up."

A few minutes passed and she started to feel like she was getting closer. Little by little, she moved her body again with Joseph's movements. The constant pushing and pulling was beginning to get to him, too. He wanted to be let out. He wanted to be in her.