The Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Johnnie has another Gay experience.
3.8k words
4.82
9.5k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of, "The feeling of him forcing me to take it, as if I wasn't willing...as if I wasn't begging for it," kept echoing in me, over and over again. I woke up in bed naked very early in the morning, sweaty and hard. I replayed the events of yesterday as I slowly stroked my cock. Behind my closed eyes, I remember how Ray's cock tasted the first time it passed between my lips. How I savored the taste of his precum for the first time. It was a day of firsts.

My mind went back to when we touched each other coming through the door. Falling back into him, his sweat and scent draped over my back as he held me by the hips. "Oooooh, how I wanted him to embrace me. I would have fallen to my knees right there if he would have ground his hard cock into the cleft of my butt. I would have pulled my suit down under my butt cheeks," I said to myself as I stroked my cock. "Oooooh. to have felt his naked cock like that."

"Johnnie, are you up, can I come in?" My mother asked.

I grabbed my sheet and covered myself as best I could as she opened the door.

"Johnnie, were you talking to someone?"

"No, Mom."

"I thought I heard you talking to someone." She said as her eyes saw my naked legs hanging out of the sheets.

"Here, let me tuck your feet back under the covers, where are your blankets, What's that wet spot on your sheet?"

"Mom!" I yelled. "Please leave, please leave me alone, please," I said a bit more calmly.

My mother turned and left the room closing the door behind her. I breathed a sigh of relief and laid my head back.

He called me pretty, I remembered. I liked hearing him call me pretty. I looked at my body. Except my bubble butt, I had a swimmer's body. I was long and lean and smooth. Maybe a little too lean. I had shaved my body hair hoping for more speed in the water, and just continued after the season. I liked my cock and balls hairless. I even shaved around my anus. It was just a puckered pink hole that loved to be fingered.

I began thinking again, quieter this time..."I finally had the attention of a man, that man, and I liked it. I liked it a lot. I loved the way he touched me, it was as if he had caressed me every time his fingers touched my body. I was hard again. I'm always hard. I've been masturbating so much lately. I liked it so much when Ray watched me stroke my cock....on my knees...from the rear...what if he would have mounted me...Mmmmmm...what if he would have climbed on the bed and shoved his cock into my hole, my pussy...Ooooooooh."

I felt my cock explode all over the sheets. I thought to myself, "Mom is gonna be pissed."

I waited until the house seemed quiet and got up, I had some coffee and watched the house next door from our deck for any signs of Ray. I was obsessed. I wanted to see Ray again. I wanted to see his hard engorged cock. It was the first mature male cock I had ever touched and sucked. I was so pleased with myself for sucking it and making him cum.

I remembered my father's porn collection and went into his office and opened the closet where I had initially found all those exciting pictures. I laid down on the floor with my back against the wall and began paging through my favorite magazine, all of those hard mature cocks and all those younger men sucking and stroking them. There was one of a man who reminded me of Ray. He was fully dressed with only his zipper open and his hard cock sticking out. His cock standing straight up, as a completely naked young male was on his knees sucking his cock. I wanted to be that young male, naked and on my knees willing to please Ray any time he needed me to take his cock in my mouth.

I laid back, closed my eyes, and stroked my cock as I fantasized about the picture, wishing it was me. The doorbell shook me from my fantasy. I listened to see if my mother was going to answer the door, and the doorbell rang again. I sipped my shorts back on and ran upstairs to see Ray standing outside.

I heard Ray saying, "Johnnie, Jean, is anybody home?"

I opened the door to see Ray immaculately dressed in a black business suit with his white shirt open to mid-chest, his smooth shin exposed in the most sexy way.

"Johnnie," Ray said, breaking me out of my trance.

"Yeah, Yeah, Ray."

"Hey, I hate to bother you, I was actually looking for your mom, but all the cars are gone so maybe I can ask you?" Ray said as he gazed and my partially clothed body.

"What? What can I do for you?" I asked.

"I hate asking this, but I have a repairman coming by this afternoon sometime and I just got called into the office for a few hours, would you consider letting him in if I'm not back when he arrives...you'll have to stay with him as he does his thing, would that be too much to ask?"

I nodded I would be glad to as he handed me the key to his house and said, "Thanks, I'll leave him a note on the door to come and get you to let him in."

I watched Ray cross the lawn back to his house, wishing I was spending the day with him. My cock pulsed in my shorts, thinking about being naked on my knees and him in that suit, with his cock hanging out.

Around lunchtime there was a knock on the door, then the doorbell rang. I had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing a short robe. I peeked through the side window next to the front door and saw a large older black man standing on the stoop holding a tool bag.

Opening the Door I heard his deep voice, "Johnnie? I have a note here from Ray saying you would be letting me in his house, can you help me with that?"

I looked at him as he scanned my body from head to toe. There I was naked and barefoot under my short robe, as I stammered, "Yes, can I get dressed first?"

He shook his head and said, "I would like to get started as soon as possible, maybe you could just let me in and then come back as I know Ray wanted you to stay there while I worked...I've known Ray for a long time and it'll be okay, trust me."

I felt so naked as I let him convince me it would be okay. He picked up his bag of tools and started back across the lawn. I thought to myself how easily these older guys could talk me into doing anything, even things I knew I shouldn't be doing. I wondered for a minute how and when that all began. He seemed so manly and masculine. I noticed a wedding ring on his finger and was a little disappointed. I blushed thinking about that, "Oh my god...am I attracted to every mature male I run across?"

I looked down at my bare feet as I walked in the grass, careful not to get them dirty knowing Ray had white carpeting in his living room. I could feel the warm summer breeze blowing up and under my robe, arousing me slightly. The way the back of the robe clung to my bottom, made me feel sexy. I was glad I was following this strong man but wondered what his reaction would have been if the situation had been turned around.

By the time I looked up, the large black man was reaching out with his hand, offering it to me saying, "I'm sorry, I'm Jason, that was rude of me not to have introduced myself."

I nodded and handed him the key. Jason unlocked the door and stepped back. He laid the palm of his hand on my bottom and said, "After you Johnnie."

I almost tripped, somewhat in shock that he had done what Ray had done the previous day. His hand felt warm through my thin robe, it was lovely and I wondered what his hands would feel like roaming all over my body. I stepped into the house and the cool air gave me a slight shiver, I could feel my nipples hardening. If my robe was pulled tight across my chest, my hard nubs would have been obvious.

Jason looked at me and grinned, he had seen the shiver. I wondered what he was thinking. I was so nervous in his presence. His stare was both exciting and frightening. I began feeling aroused. I was worried my cock would raise and tent my robe, or worse, poke out the split in front. I tried to think of other things, but the size of his hands and feet were making me crazy with thoughts of how big his cock might be. The more I pondered that, the harder my cock was getting. I had to get out of there, but my feet seemed glued to the floor and incapable of moving.

"Can you help me for a few minutes get organized?" Jason asked.

Again, breaking me out of my confusion, I nodded. My mouth too dry to speak.

"I'm gonna slide under the sink...would you please lean over and grab the faucet so it doesn't turn as I put the wrench to it?"

"Sure, how do I do that?" I asked, sounding like a stupid sissy.

I again blushed at the thought of how I must look and sound. I was barefoot and almost naked, asking stupid questions about things any boy or man should be able to figure out.

"Why don't you stand over my legs, straddling them, as I loosen the faucet and hose from below, just hold it tight so it doesn't slip."

I put one leg on each side of Jason's thighs and pressed my body, capturing my now hard cock against the edge of the cabinet. If Jason peeked back at me, he would see my feet were spread wide exhibiting my upper thighs and smoothly shaved balls. My legs were trembling as I stood holding the faucet tight and balancing on the balls of my feet. I was so aroused knowing parts of me were able to be seen by this very handsome, masculine black man. I pressed my cock against the cabinet, pressing again and again. Part of me hoped he would look back, another part felt embarrassed of my exposure, and how feminine I would be perceived.

"Johnnie, you don't mind doing this, right? I mean I could really use a hand, and I must say the view isn't so bad either."

I looked down and saw that Jason had slid out from under the sink and was looking directly up my robe.

"Don't you dare move," Jason demanded.

I felt his hands slide up my thighs until they teased my balls. His hand then spread my butt cheeks and teased my boy pussy...his thick black finger teasing and probing.

"Squat down, bring yourself closer," Jason said as he gently pulled me down by gripping my knees.

Holding on to the edge of the counter, I slowly began to squat. My thighs parted as my hard cock came into view poking out straight at him. I felt Jason's hand cupping and holding my balls as his lips licked the head of my cock, tasting my arousal.

"You have such a cute cock, for such a pretty boy," Jason said as his mouth returned to licking and sucking my cock.

Pretty boy? Cute cock? It was embarrassing. I wanted so badly to be an alpha male, I looked down and saw the bulge in Jason's shorts, and I knew I would never match up to a man like him. The sight was humiliating. The longer I stared at the bulge the greater the arousal stirred in my loins and belly. I could feel my cock head swell as his tongue swirled over the pale head of my cocklette. I grabbed the counter and held on steadying myself as Jason sucked my cock, squeezing my balls as if he was milking me, draining me of all the male essence within me.

"Well, what do we have here?" I heard another voice and looked up to see Ray peering down at us, his hand groping the front of his pants.

Ray reached out and took my hand, steadying me as I rose. My robe had fallen open and I was exposed. My flaccid cock was still wet from Jason's sucking. Ray threw his arm around me, grabbed my bottom, and squeezed it. His warm hand sent a shiver through me. He looked down at me, familiar with my reactions to his touch, and pulled me closer. I felt like such a girl in his arms.

Ray looked at me and said, "I see you came dressed for fun."

I blushed and replied, "Jason actually caught me getting out of the shower, I was going to just give him the key, but he insisted."

"Well Jason has always had a thing for pretty young white boys, so I can see why he insisted," Ray added.

There it was again. That word, "Pretty." Was I really pretty? I had soft facial features and a sexy bubble butt, my cock was smaller than most boys and still pale like a young boy. My balls were small too. I was not destined to be a breeder. I was destined to be bred. I had been playing with my pussy and inserting objects for a long time and had discovered my mother's dildo which seemed to fit me quite well. I had become a chronic user whenever I could sneak away and fuck myself with it.

Ray looked at me and whispered, "Go to my studio and get naked...lay on the chaise as I photographed you yesterday."

I nodded. I was so excited, I would do anything for Ray and I think he knew that. I let my robe fall from my shoulders and laid back on the bed. My legs were crossed and my hand was covering my cock when Ray and Jason entered the room.

"Ooooh, now you're trying to look innocent," Ray said with a laugh. "Show Jason your body while I take a few photos."

I turned over and got up on my knees, spreading wide as my left hand reached around to pull my butt cheek open, exposing my puckered hole. I felt the cool air kiss my thighs and my hard cock hung dripping precum.

"He is a pretty boy, Ray, I suppose it wasn't hard to seduce him...he's more like a girl. Have you ever had him dressed in some slutty lingerie?"

"Not yet, this only is the second time I've had him naked. Doesn't he have a cute pink boi pussy?" Ray said, talking about me as if I wasn't there.

I felt like an object of desire being discussed as if I had no voice in my consequences. A chill washed over me when I realized I didn't have a voice in my destiny. One or both of these men were going to fuck me whether I desired it or not. I looked back and watched Jason unbutton his shorts and let them fall to the floor. His cock was enormous.

"Hey Johnnie, have you ever seen a cock this big?" Ray asked.

I was speechless, Jason's cock was so much larger than Ray's and he was really big. I just shook my head.

"Jason, give him a good look at that piece of meat and let him taste it while I open him up for you."

Jason came to the side of the bed and put his hand under my chin and turned me to face him. His big black cock was inches from my lips. The head was shiny and oozing cum. I looked up at him.

"Good boy, now show your Daddy what a good cock sucker you are...that's it...lick that precum, taste Daddy's cock...open wide...take it, take more.....more....that's a good boy...now suck it....just imagine how my cock is gonna feel sliding into your sissy pussy," Jason moaned and I took his cock as deep as I could.

I felt Ray grab my ankles, pulling me closer to the other side of the bed. His finger was wet and slippery as he probed my tight hole. I could feel the head of his cock bumping against my inner thighs as his finger poked deeper into me. Jason's cock was stretching my mouth as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. Everything was moving fast, but I needed to feel Ray's cock in me, pumping his glorious cock into my pussy.

"Slow down pretty boy....take it slow and breathe from your nose...that's it...slow and steady...you won't gag....look up at your Black Daddy....show me some love, pretty boy...you know... suck cock better than my wife," Jason said as he caressed my cheek.

Ray's cock head had just pushed past my tight anal ring and was sliding deeper with every thrust. I could feel all of him as the head began to tease my special spot. My arms felt like rubber as I attempted to keep Jason's cock in my mouth. Suddenly I felt Jason's cock head swell and his cock pulse, he flooded my mouth with his thick salty cum. I felt my pussy clench around Ray's cock. Ray gripped my ass more firmly and drove his cock into me. I had never fucked myself so violently. My body felt like it was electric as Ray pumped his load into me. My cock oozed cum without touching myself as my orgasm ebbed. I lay exhausted between two masculine men who had just molested me like a whore.

I woke suddenly, wondering how long I had been sleeping. Glancing at the clock I realized it was almost 5:00 and my parents would soon be home from work. I was naked in Ray's bed with only my short robe, which was hopefully somewhere in Ray's studio.

"You better get up and get home before your father sees you crossing the lawn in just that robe," Ray said as sat on the bed next to me.

I quickly got up and dashed across the lawn and closed our door before my father's car pulled into the driveway. My mother was just seconds behind him. I had just closed my bedroom door behind me when my mother knocked.

"Johnnie, we're home, are you in your room?"

I looked down at my thighs and saw dry cum, crusted on them. I needed a shower. "Yes, Mom. I'm here."

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Mom, I'm naked, can it wait? I was going to take a shower."

"Fine." She said as I heard her walk away.

I threw on my robe wrapping it tightly around me, and dashed to the bathroom bumping into my father.

"Are you just showering for the day? What the hell did you do all day?" He asked as I scurried into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

If he only knew I spent the day sucking cock and being fucked, he would have been extremely upset. The warm water felt good as it washed away the dried cum from my thighs. As the water flowed over my body, my mind reflected to when I first saw Jason's hard black cock. It was so black, it was so hard and big. I had never seen a cock that large before. The head was shiny from being incredibly engorged. I relished in the knowledge I had aroused him so much that his cock was oozing his arousal. I loved licking the head like a popsicle and savoring his delicious precum as it coated my tongue. I knew I had become a cock sucker. Ray's cock was the first and I knew it wouldn't be the last.

I leaned back against the wall of the shower and stroked my cock. I loved stroking myself. I was a chronic masturbator and like most boys I would stroke my cock a few times a day, addicted to the intense feelings of many delicious orgasms. I couldn't stop thinking about today and how I had been a slut for two mature men, it was so arousing remembering how it felt to be sucking Jason's big black cock, and feeling Ray's cock molesting me. I was full of their seed, they used me as their cum dump, and I loved it. I had never been used as a sex object. I had never been the center of one man's sexual need, much less two men, but I knew craved it. I never felt so alive.

I heard the hard pounding of my father knocking on the door and yelling, "Are you gonna take all day... I need to use the bathroom!"

I gathered my robe and held it against my torso hiding my cock as I opened the door allowing my father access to the bathroom. He was standing firm, blocking my exit as he looked me up and down.

"Where were you running back from, half-naked when I came around the corner? Were you with our Gay neighbor?"

I stood in front of him, too nervous to answer. I figured he knew, I saw no need to confirm what he suspected. My father stepped aside as I squeezed past his chubby body and retreated to my room. My bedroom was next to my parent's room separated by thin walls. Countless nights I listened to them fucking or discussing something they didn't want me to hear. Little did they know, our walls were like curtains, and everything but a whisper could be heard.

"I know he was over there, doing who knows what," I heard my father say.

"Robert, he's eighteen, almost nineteen...he's gonna do as he pleases...you should back off."

My father's voice became louder, "I do not want a Gay son."

"Robert, why are you freaking out? What happened today?"

"When I came around the corner Johnnie was walking in a hurry across the lawn from Ray's. He was only wearing his robe, and I mean only...he was barefoot and looking around as if he were trying to see if we were home or pulling into the driveway," My father said.

"Hmmmmm...and that tells you what Robert?"

"Ray is Gay, and Johnnie was with him and he was almost naked, what does that tell you, Jean?"

"Well, I walked in on him the other day...he was naked in bed...and there was a large wet spot on his sheets...I thought I heard him talking to someone...I clearly heard him say, "he would have fallen to his knees."

12