The Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Johnnie visits his friend Rene.
4.7k words
4.71
4.2k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard enough. I slipped on my new yoga pants, and my matching crop top and left. When I got to the curb I sat down to tie my shoes and think. Why does my father have to be so difficult? I was so confused. He has Gay porn, but he doesn't want me, his son to be Gay. He seems so mad at our neighbor Ray, why? He calls him Gay, but he owns Gay porn. I had spent most of my life chasing my father's dream of having a "hot" girlfriend, and finding it wasn't right for me, it wasn't comfortable. I never had a real girlfriend. Instead, I had crushes on boys my age but was terrified to admit it. I had boy crushes on men and as of yesterday, these were never fulfilled either. I felt I was making progress, I had finally experienced a male cock.

I glanced over to Ray's house and was disappointed his car wasn't in the driveway. I could have used more time with him as a break from my father and his anger. I hadn't seen my friend Rene for a few weeks as he was traveling to his chosen college for a get-to-know-the-school kind of thing. I couldn't believe we would soon be apart after being best friends since we were young. Rene would be attending college on the East Coast and I would be heading west. I had so much to tell Rene. He and I had just begun sharing things we had never talked about before. He confessed he thought he was Gay. I felt bad I was afraid to tell him I had similar feelings, but I laid in bed many nights fantasizing about him lying naked next to me in bed.

The sound of a horn jarred me from my thoughts. A car stopped in front of me as I fell back off the curb and onto the grass. It was a guy who lived down the block. I didn't know him, but he was always outside cutting his lawn and gardening.

"Hey, you need a ride?" The guy asked.

He was a good-looking man. He was old enough to be my grandfather. He was balding with salt and pepper hair and had a stubbly goatee. My mother had always warned me to not get in a car with a strange man, but he lived down the block, so I nodded I did need a ride.

"Well, get in then," He said.

I climbed into his old station wagon. I hadn't sat in a car with bench seats for quite a while and our proximity to each other did not escape me, and I'm sure not for him either.

"Where ya going?" he asked.

I told him about where I was headed and where he could drop me off. I looked him up and down as we drove in silence. He was in shorts and a tank top with sandals.

He looked over to me and said, "My name is William, you can call me Bill, I like that better."

My name's Johnnie," I told him. "It's nice to meet you. I see out in front gardening a lot."

"Yeah, I'm a widower, my wife passed away a few years ago, she loved gardening so I'm keeping it like she liked it, the best I can."

"I'm sorry, about your wife," I said feeling sad for him.

"Are those lady's pants you're wearing?" Bill asked.

Quietly, in almost a whisper I said, "Yes, they are."

We rode a little farther in silence before he said, "I like your pants, my wife used to wear things like that....you should stop by sometime and we can see if you'd fit in any of hers. I need to clear out her closet, I have been holding on to all those things for too long."

I could feel my face blush as I stumbled to answer him. All this talk about me trying on his wife's garments and asking me if my yoga pants were female attire had my cock stirring. I could feel it swelling. I loved how that felt, but it always made me feel sexy and flirty. I didn't know Bill well enough to allow him to see that part of me, yet.

I just nodded. My mind immediately wondered if Bill wanted to see me trying on his wife's clothes, more than he wanted to give her things away. I looked over at him again and saw an older lonely man who might be looking for some companionship.

"You look good in them, Let's see you in them...move your hands...let me see," Bill said.

I felt panic rush over me, I was aroused and I was hiding my erection under my clasped hands.

Slowly I raised my hands placing them on my hips. I watched as Bill stared at my crotch. I knew he was viewing the outline of my hard cock trapped in my tight white yoga pants, I wondered what was going through his mind. I felt my cock oozing my arousal, soon there would be a wet spot. I could feel my heart racing as I laid my hands back down in my lap, hiding everything.

"Yeah, for sure you should stop by and try on some of her things...I think they would fit you perfectly," Bill said with a grin.

As we entered the intersection I realized I was a few doors from Rene's house, I thanked Bill for the ride and said I would knock on his door this week. I waved goodbye as he and his station wagon pulled away from the curb. A mature lady sitting at the bus stop looked at the front of my pants and gave me a disgusting look. I walked the quarter block to Rene's and knocked on his door.

Rene peeked out the side window and opened the door, throwing his arms around me, "Johnnie!" He screamed.

Rene motioned for me to stop, holding up his hand, "Well look at you....Mmmmm...you look very aroused...is there a story here?"

"Yeah, lots of stories actually," I said.

"We're alone, the parents are at work and we can catch up, wanna go to my room?"

I nodded as I followed him up the stairs. Rene was wearing a pair of loose short shorts, and the bottom of his butt cheeks were exposed. The sight of his pert bottom wasn't helping my cock to become less aroused. I wanted to reach out and pinch his butt cheek.

Rene jumped on his bed and patted the spot next to him with his hand. "Come, sit next to me, I wanna hear about what's made you so hard...those pants are sexy."

"Well, do you remember our last conversation," I asked.

Rene looked at me and paused for a moment, then said, "Yeah, you mean the one about me being Gay?"

I nodded.

Rene touched my cheek, holding it for a few seconds before he leaned in and kissed me softly.

If my cock had begun to soften, it was hard again and pulsing. I wanted more, I wanted another kiss from his soft full lips, I wanted to feel his tongue exploring my mouth, turning into a long lingering wet kiss.

"You want more, don't you?" He asked.

I nodded again as I bit my lower lip. Rene leaned in and kissed me again, more passionately this time, our tongues dancing as his hands grabbed my hard cock. I felt safe with Rene, I could be vulnerable with him. We had both talked about being Gay, but that was just talk, this was real. We were two sexually hungry eighteen-year-old boys doing something with each other for the very first time. Rene pushed me back on his bed and laid on top of me as he kissed me again. My head was spinning with lust and desire, recognizing I had always lusted after Rene.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Rene said as he pulled the front of my yoga pants down, taking my cock between his lips. I reared back, thrusting my cock deeper into his mouth.

"Ooooooooh.....Rene....Me too...I've wanted it too."

Rene's head bobbed up and down on my cock as I let my fingers run through his long hair. I could feel my belly tighten as the first wave of orgasm washed over me. Rene took me deep until his nose pressed against the base of my cock, swallowing all of my cum. I lay there looking up at Rene, his lips glistening with my arousal as he leaned into me for another kiss.

It was my first taste of me and Rene. I thought of how easily I became emotionally entangled with Rene. I licked my lips, relishing the taste of my cum and arousal.

"Rene, help me pull my pants off...please."

Rene grabbed the waist and pulled them off. I was naked except for my short crop top. Rene watched as I rolled over and got on all fours. I laid my chest flat on the bed and pointed my butt at him. I reach back and pulled my butt cheek to the side, exposing my pussy to him.

"Rene, fuck me...fuck me with your cock...I need to be fucked." I said as I reached between my thighs and stroked my cock and fondled my balls.

I wiggled my ass as he looked for lube, eyes riveted on my bottom.

"Johnnie, have you been fucked before?" Rene asked as she lubed his cock, stoking it.

I mumbled I had. Rene asked, "Who?"

"I shouldn't say....but if you can keep a secret...I'll tell you...you can keep a secret right?" I said as I began panting with anticipation.

"Yeah, tell me...tell me, Johnnie, please."

"Fuck me with your hard cock....I need it so bad...It was Ray, our neighbor."

Rene slipped into me and began trusting as I pushed back into him. His cock was thinner than Rays, but longer. It quickly rubbed against my spot giving me those amazing feelings. My thighs felt wobbly, almost electric as his balls slapped against my ass. His cock was fucking me mercilessly. My cock was draining what little cum my balls still contained. Rene held my hips as he drove into me. I felt his cock pulse and then I felt his warm cum fill me.

After collapsing together in Rene's bed, he asked about Ray. I told him how it began the first day and then how I was used by both him and Jason the next day. Rene was intrigued and asked question after question about Ray and Jason and their cocks, and how it felt to be with two mature men. I was laying on my back, with Rene laying on his side next to me with his thigh thrown over my body, pressing down on my cock. It felt really good and urged me to reveal more about my day with them. As I replayed every naughty detail of how Jason fucked my mouth and Ray fucked my pussy, Rene began pressing and rubbing his cock against my thigh.

Rene leaned over and kissed me. his tongue teasing my lips as I nibbled on his lips.

"Rene, have you ever been with an older guy?" I asked.

Rene hesitated for a few minutes, attempting to kiss me and then leaning away. He looked down at my cock and took it in his hand and began slowly stroking it.

"Rene, have you? You have, I know you have...why won't you tell me about it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I should," He said.

"Please, I told you about my two older guys." I pleaded with him.

Rene shook his head and changed the subject. "You never told me why you showed up here with a wet spot on your yoga pants, wanna share?

"Sorry, Rene...if you won't tell me, I'm not telling you either."

In a huff, I rolled over on my side trying to understand why Rene was hiding something from me. I had just told him everything and he was refusing me. I just couldn't look at him, he was pissing me off. After a few minutes, Rene began caressing my bottom. I tried to ignore him, but his fingers probing my tight hole were terribly distracting.

"Johnnie, I want to, but I'm kind of uncomfortable telling you, " Rene whispered.

I lay quiet, pondering what Rene had said.

Rene continued. "Do you remember the night I was gonna sleep over at your house?"

I nodded, I did.

"Do you remember you fell asleep really early?"

I nodded again, trying to piece together what happened that night. I remembered falling asleep before 9:00 PM and Rene wasn't there when I woke up at 2:00 AM, and neither was my father. He seemed to come home a short while later and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. My heart was beating hard and I was having a hard time understanding where Rene was going with this.

"Yes, I remember, Rene...what are you gonna tell me?" I asked.

"Well after you fell asleep it was me and your dad all alone, your mom was traveling for work, do you remember that?"

I shook my head, denying what I knew to be true. I couldn't speak, my mouth was dry and my chest felt like it was going to explode.

"After you fell asleep I asked your father if I could take a shower. He said I could use the shower next to his office in the basement. I went down, undressed, and took a long shower. When I came out, I didn't have a towel. I was looking around and I saw some magazines lying on his desk. I picked one up, and then another one, and another. They were all Gay Porn Magazines."

I rolled over on my back and looked at Rene, "So you let my father fuck you?" I asked.

"I was standing there looking at the pictures in the magazines when your father walked up holding a towel hanging off his finger." He just said..."Well, well, what do we have here."

"Rene, I didn't know what to do, I was naked and hard, my cock was so hard...I was with a man...you know how it feels to be that aroused, right?"

I just looked at Rene and pictured what that scene looked like, Rene naked and aroused, vulnerable...and my father finding an innocent eighteen-year-old boy looking at his Gay porn magazines. I frankly didn't know how to feel. I was angry and envious, but I was as aroused as I had ever been. My cock was so hard and my belly was wet from my own arousal.

"And, Rene?" was all I could say.

"Honest, Johnnie, my legs were trembling as he walked closer, holding the towel...it dangling from his finger like bait on a hook. I just leaned back against his desk to steady myself. He asked me if I was Gay. He asked me if you're Gay...I didn't know what to say...he asked me if I was the faggot that was sucking his son's cock."

I was stunned, shocked, "What did you tell him? What?"

"I just nodded," Rene said.

"You just nodded and admitted you're Gay and so am I...and you are a faggot and supposedly so am I?" I demanded an answer from Rene.

Rene looked at me and nodded.

I was so upset I forgot to ask the obvious, "Rene, what happened after you told him we're Gay?"

Rene sat back down, our thighs were touching. His warmth felt good. His lower lip trembled before he spoke.

"Johnnie, he just stared at me after I acknowledged his questions with a nod. His demeanor became gentler, he didn't yell. He dropped the towel on the floor and looked me up and down.

"And then what Rene?"

"I couldn't help it, you know how it is...I know you do," Rene said with a whimper.

I nodded, "And?"

He told me to go out by your pool... to the pool house. I wanted to get my clothes, and put them on...but he said no. He grabbed my clothes and followed me out. Johnnie, I was so nervous and kind of scared...but I was really horny...seeing those magazines and all that was in them...have you seen them?"

I nodded, and said, "Yeah, many times...I spent a lot of time stoking my cock...wishing I was with men like that."

I waited as Rene looked at me, hesitating before he went on. My heart was pounding hard with anticipation, anger, or arousal, I wasn't sure how I felt.

"Looking back it seems surreal, you know...I'm not sure how I would feel if my father fucked you," Rene said, looking down at his feet.

There, he said it. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I had to get a grip. I had to try and understand how Rene must have felt...to be desired by my father...I remembered how I felt when Ray seduced me...how excited I was and how nothing was going to stop me. The fact that it was my father really had nothing to do with it, not really...at least not between Rene and I...it was only my own jealousy and envy.

Rene leaned in and kissed me. My angst melted away as our tongues danced and twisted into a wet lingering kiss.

"Rene, tell me the rest, I can handle it," I told him as I reached out to caress his hard cock.

Rene pushed his hips forward, thrusting his cock into my hand as I squeezed, holding his long shaft, just under the purple head. I heard him moan. I wanted him aroused and needy as he replayed his tryst with my father. I wanted him close to begging for release as he shared how my father seduced him and fucked him.

"Everything was moving so quickly...I don't remember how we got to the pool house...I remember him opening the door and laying his hand on my ass, squeezing it. I remember his warm breath on my neck and back....somethings are just a blur, Johnnie...I've played that night back in my head so many times..."

Interrupting, I interjected, "In bed...naked with your cock in your hand...wishing he was fucking you?"

Rene nodded and glanced at the floor. He looked at me and thrust his cock back and forth in my hand again. I could see he was avoiding eye contact and as he became lost in the ecstasy of being stroked and milked.

"Go on. Rene, stop stalling...tell me," I said.

Rene moaned, "Please don't stop, Johnnie...please... that feels so good...I'll tell you, I promise I will...he had me stand against the wall as he let his pants fall to the floor and then he sat on the bench...his cock was hard...so was mine. He reached out and grabbed the head of mine and pulled me to him...I just let him lead me to him."

I was struggling with the idea of my father touching Rene, desiring him sexually. I was so aroused by Rene's account, but I so wanted that kind of attention from him too. My cock pulsed as Rene looked at me and moaned.

"When he pulled me to him, he grabbed both of our cocks and began stroking them together...he had me sit on his lap. me facing him, my legs were straddling his...I've never experienced anything like that before...it felt so good feeling his hard cock against my own. Johnnie, I couldn't resist...I know he is your dad...but his cock was so amazing, I was mesmerized by it...do you forgive me?"

I didn't say anything, I just nodded, I was still trying my best to get my arms around all of this. The irony was, while I was upset and angry with my father, I was as aroused as I had ever been, my cock was hard and wet from my arousal. I stopped stroking Rene and grabbed my cock and started stroking myself. I wished I was in Ray's arms with his cock buried in my pussy. I wondered how my Daddy would like that.

"That's all, you just sat on his lap while he stroked both of your cocks?" I asked.

"No....he lifted me up..and....and...Then he pointed his cock....he held me there... he fucked me...He didn't last long...he came right away and then pushed off me...like it never happened," Rene said with tears in his eyes.

I had to bite my tongue as if the fact my father came really fast made it alright or diminished the act, or might change how I felt about him slipping his cock into Rene wasn't a betrayal. I had to try not to be outwardly angry, I knew Rene felt used and tossed aside. I felt bad for him, but he allowed my father to cross the line. Maybe I should fuck Rene's father. I remember seeing Rene's father in our pool house changing into his Speedo, he had a very handsome cock. I wondered how Rene would feel if I knelt down and sucked his Daddy's cock and then let him fuck me.

I leaned into Rene again and nibbled on his lip before I slipped my tongue between his lips. Rene responded and parted his lips, allowing our tongues to dance. Deep in the passion of kissing, we heard sounds from downstairs.

"Rene, I'm home, are you here? It was Rene's mother, Betty, home early from work.

"Mom...Johnnie and I are up here, we'll be right down," Rene called down to her.

I quickly dressed and Rene threw on his robe before we went to greet Rene's mother. Betty was a stern woman who commanded attention. She was voluptuous with large breasts. She usually wore business suits with spike heels and her blouse always revealed some cleavage. Betty always looked at me in a particular way that caused me to wonder, was she judging me as an effeminate boy, or was she trying to seduce me? I was one of those boys who never had a girlfriend after grade school, so judging women and their motives was difficult for me, especially a powerful mature woman.

"Ooooooh, Johnnie it's so nice to see you dear, how have been, and how is your mother...I must give her a call."

I'm doing well Betty, I'm preparing for College like Rene and just chillin' for the rest of the summer," I replied.

Betty's eyes looked both of us up and down, stopping at her son, "Rene, aren't you dressed a bit, scantily for this late in the day, Do you have anything on under that robe?"

12