The Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
Johnnie's world opens to new possibilities.
5.3k words
4.62
5.9k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that my mom I heard you and Ray talking about? Rene asked.

I looked at Rene and knew how he must have felt when he told me about my father and him in the pool house. I didn't know what to say, I just nodded. Ray excused himself and went for a swim.

"I don't want you to think the worst, Rene." I didn't fuck your mother like you let my father," I said defensively.

"Ooooh, right...were you trying to get back at me?" Rene shot back.

"No, not at all. It wasn't me who started anything. If you remember it was her who asked if I needed a ride...and I tried to get out of it....I asked you why she was offering me a ride home, and you said she was probably curious about what did together....remember?"

"Yeah, I remember," Rene admitted.

"Nothing really happened Rene. She told me I was a sissy, a girl...and she said she could help me if I was interested...I mean, she was pursuing that pretty hard...even tonight when I walked her to her car she was still making comments in a very sexual way."

"What'd she say?" Rene asked.

"She told me she knew I was one of those boys that wanted to be treated like a girl...and I could come to see her sometime and she'd make me into the girl I've always dreamed of being," I told him.

"She tried that with me too after I told her I was Gay. Then she asked me about you and if you were Gay," Rene said.

"And of course, you told her I was...is anything off limits to you? Do you always feel you have the right to talk about me, my personal shit?" I asked.

"Sorry, you know how my mom is...what's up with your Dad?"

"I don't know, he stormed out of here and hasn't come back, I really don't care," I said. "I don't know what's going on with either of them, actually."

"Yeah, me either...my father travels a lot for work and argues with my mother all the time when he's home...and well you've seen my mom and how she is...she's always been controlling, she's the one who wears the pants in the house...my dad hates that but lives with it," Rene said.

Rene looked at me with tears in his eyes as I hugged him. "Rene, I never expected my father to like guys, he always made such a big deal about Ray being Gay...if he only knew Ray was fucking me, " I told him.

"Does your father Know I've fucked you?" Ray said as he climbed out of the pool.

"No...I do think so...no," I said, "He's always telling my mom you're Gay, though,"

"Hmmm...Does he?" Ray said as a state, not a question.

I watched Ray climb the ladder, water running from his shoulders down his torso and off his cock as he got out of the pool. Rene didn't miss it either. I felt Rene's cock hardening against my thigh. I leaned into him, enjoying the feeling of his cock against me, hardening my own.

"You two boys look lovely, two naked boys with hard cocks...what's not to love about that," Ray said as he grabbed a towel and began drying himself.

"Well, from what I'm hearing, what little I could hear from listening to you two...your father maybe's picked up on some things about me, after all, he seems to be a closet queer...he would never admit to having a "Gaydar"...but he's not a stupid man...there's a lot of guys like him...they're married, they have a family and a certain social status they're trying to protect..but they like cock...or they like fucking guys," Ray went on as he dried his hardening cock.

"Is your Dad coming home tonight?" Rene asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"You are both welcome to stay over at my house tonight...we can have a sleepover, eat popcorn, and watch a movie," Ray suggested with a wink..."I promise I won't molest you," He said with a chuckle.

"Really, damn, I was counting on that, fuck the popcorn and fuck me doggie style as we watch some hot Gay porn...don't you want to molest your two young house guests?" I said as I stroked my cock.

Ray grinned and said, "You're insatiable, grab your clothes, and let's head to my place."

Ray made popcorn as Rene and I sat on the couch.

"I'm a little intimidated by your mom, Rene...if I can be honest....without upsetting you...part of me would like to experience having her feminize me," I told him.

"I'm not terribly intimidated, I just feel a little weird about it, but I did let your father fuck me...so maybe I owe you one," Rene offered.

Ray finished making the popcorn and joined us on the couch sitting between us. He used the remote to turn on the television which opened to a group of mature males fucking a younger femboy. I was immediately drawn to the femboy on the screen. I had never seen a boy so feminine and still so much like a male physically. I watched as the femboy was passed from one man to another, each male getting his cock sucked by the sexy femboy. I found myself extremely envious and aroused.

Ray looked at me and asked, "Do you wish you were him? Would you like to be a femboy? Would you like to be brave enough to present yourself in public as a femboy?"

I looked at Ray and nodded, as a tear ran down my cheek, "I want that so bad, it aches," I whimpered.

Ray laid back on the couch and held his cock at the base, making it stand straight up. It was a beautiful phallus with a perfect helmet head, shiny and purple. My mouth watered as I gazed at it.

Ray smiled at me and said, "Johnnie, you would make a lovely femboy...all you have to do is be one."

I couldn't resist any longer. I leaned over and took Ray's cock in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down, taking him completely in my mouth and down my throat. I heard Ray moan as I buried my nose to the base of his cock as I sucked. I slid off the couch onto my knees between Ray's muscular thighs. I raised my head and smiled at Ray as he laid his hand on the top of my head. Pushing his thighs farther apart, I buried my nose in between his balls and thigh and inhaled his male scent. I took one testicle in my mouth and then the other as Ray moaned, pulling back his thighs, exposing his tight puckered hole. I couldn't resist, I had to taste his secret place as my tongue squirmed attempting to fuck him.

Ray pushed his ass back into me, as I heard him moan. His cock was wet and oozing when I returned to sucking him.

"Johnnie, I'm so close, I'm gonna cum...be a good boy and suck me!" Ray moaned.

Rene watched wide-eyed stroking his cock as I swallowed all of Ray's load and said. "Wow, Johnnie, Can I be next?"

I crawled to the other end of the couch and took my best friend's cock in my mouth and started sucking him. Rene's cock was thinner and shorter than Ray's, but just as exciting to suck. I love hearing Rene moan and whimper s I finger fuck his tight pussy. I heard Rene whimper and then he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Johnnie, your mom's looking in the window, watching us," Rene said in a panic.

I stood up and sure enough, my mother was looking through Ray's window watching us. The first thought that rushed over was, "I'm naked and aroused...and I was sucking Rene's cock after sucking Ray"...my next thought was..."Fuck it...I told Dad...I'm living my life my way."

Not bothering to cover up, I walked to the front door and called, "Mom...Mom...will you please come here."

I watched my mother walk across the front lawn and to where I stood behind the partially open door. Standing on the stoop is her business dress and heels, she looked upset and confused.

"Are you going to ask me in?"

"Yeah, Maybe I....we should cover up," I said before she cut me off.

I suddenly had a moment of clarity, this was my mother, and maybe I owed her more respect.

"I watched you all from the front room window after no one answered my knocking on the door... whatever you think you're hiding...I've seen it, I saw it all," My mother said, a matter of factually.

"Come in," I said as I opened the door wider, still hiding myself from behind it.

I watched my mother walk straight into the living room, her heels clicking on the terrazzo foyer floor. I followed behind her feeling like a naked adolescent who was caught playing doctor with friends. Rene was curled up in the corner of the couch, hiding his cock, attempting to avoid eye contact with my mother. The ever-confident Ray sat on the couch as I had left him, his thighs spread and his hard cock exposed and on display.

"Well, Ray, aren't you a sight...I always suspected you were extremely well endowed...and Rene, are you a sissy like Johnnie? What are you hiding?"My mother said, trying not to stare at Ray's erect cock.

Hearing my mother call me a sissy was so embarrassing as I held my hands in front of my flaccid cock.

With her hands on her hips, she looked at me and said, "Your father called me and told me about what you told him, and I had to come home to deal with it."

"Mom. wouldn't this be better done in private?" I asked.

"Why, are you embarrassed?" She asked as her eyes went back and forth from Ray's cock to my face.

I shrugged my shoulders and asked, "Is Dad coming home?"

"I don't know." My mother said. Looking at Rene, she asked, "Does your mother know you're here, and what you're doing?'

Rene nodded his head.

"She was here earlier Jean," Ray said. "We were all out by the pool when she dropped Rene off."

"Who's we? My mother asked.

"It was Ray and his friend Jason before Rene showed up," I said.

"Whose Jason?" My mother asked as she continued staring at Ray's hard cock.

Ray stared back at my mother and began stroking his cock. I watched the scene unfolding in front of us as I went to sit next to Rene. It was obvious that my mother was enjoying watching Ray stroke his cock as of course were Rene and I.

"Jason is a friend of mine, Jean...he's in his fifties...he's Black...and he has a really big cock," Ray said with a grin.

I could see my mother was becoming flustered, her chest was slightly heaving and her face was flushed in a nice shade of red. I reached over and fondled Rene's cock without being too obvious. I heard Rene moan softly. With my other hand, I put my finger to my mouth to signal Rene to be quiet. He nodded his head and moved his leg to conceal my fondling.

My mother looked at me and flashed me a strained smile, I knew she was attempting to hide her arousal and her moan by giving me a fake smile. I looked at her and stuck out my tongue.

"Have you ever experienced a black cock, Jean?" Ray asked.

"Raymond, I'm a married woman...who do you think I am?" My mother said, trying to convince Ray but primarily me, she was a faithful wife who knew nothing about big black cocks.

"Your son really loves Jason's cock, don't you Johnnie...would Mommy be like her son, by any chance?" Ray continued to push my mother.

My Mom looked at me and began to say something but stopped. I pulled my wet finger from Rene's cock as he dropped his leg exposing himself to her as I licked his arousal off my fingers. My mother watched as I grabbed Rene's cock again and stroked it. I watched her look at Ray and back at me. I looked her in the eye as I lowered my lips to Rene's cock and took it fully into my mouth.

I heard her moan, Ooooooooh....Johnnie...what are you doing in front of me?

"He's sucking cock, Jean...as you can see he's very good at it...you should see him sucking that big black cock...it's quite a sight," Ray said as he pointed his cock at her, stoking it slowly.

My mother appeared very flustered, "You have to excuse me...I need to find the bathroom." My mother said as she turned and hurried down the hallway.

I sensed she might like to talk, so I followed her down the hall to the bathroom. The door was closed but not locked. "Mom, it's me, can I come in?"

I heard a quiet, "yes."

Upon opening the door I saw her attempting to pull her dress down, her hand still inside her wet panties. She quickly sat down on the toilet seat and looked at me. I stood in front of her hard and erect in silence. I didn't know what to say. I didn't have the words or confidence to begin to share how I was feeling or what I was thinking. There was something exciting about seeing my mother sexually aroused with her hand in her panties.

"Your father was right about Ray," My mother said.

"No, he wasn't. Ray's Bi, not Gay." I said.

"How can you explain what I witnessed?' She asked.

"Ray's complicated, Mom. He just told to Rene's mom tonight that he likes young feminine males and sexually frustrated mature women." I said.

"Why did he tell Betty that, what was going on, why?"

This was not what I planned, not my intent when I said Ray's Bi. "Betty saw Jason, Ray, and I together tonight," I told her.

"Your Father was right about you," She said.

I nodded. "Mom, I've always been Gay, at least I think I have. I've never been with a girl...that way."

"I know, I tried to tell your father, I tried to defend you...but he refused to listen," My mom said.

"But, Dad fucked Rene," I said, staring back at my mother.

My mom just nodded. She crossed her arms over her chest like she was hugging herself and looked at me, her lips were quivering.

"It's been so long since I've seen you naked, Johnnie...watching through the window...you with Ray and Rene...it was like watching a movie," Mom said before I cut her off.

"Or like being a peeping Tom?"

Mom smiled, "Yes...it was... it was like watching your Dad and Rene."

"You knew...you watched? I asked.

Mom nodded her head as her crossed arms fell onto her lap.

"Yes, I watched him fuck Rene. If you remember I was traveling, I was going to surprise both of you and return home a day early. I took an Uber from the airport and came into the house. It was quiet and after calling his name, your name...I found you sleeping, but there was a light on in the pool house so I went to see if your father was out there...when I got close I heard noises...they seemed sexual, moans. I didn't know what to think, so I took off my heels and walked in my stocking feet to the window," Mom said.

"And? I asked.

My mom looked up and commented, "It looks like you're enjoying the fantasy."

I looked down and saw my cock was standing straight up. I was lost in her story, thinking about my father's fat cock fucking Rene. Thinking about her watching me suck Ray and then move over to Rene. There was a drop of precum on the head. I swirled my thumb over the head and then licked my thumb as she watched. Mom stared at my cock for what seemed like minutes before she continued.

"Rene was sitting on your father's lap, naked. He was rising up and down, riding your father's cock. Your father had his hands on Rene's butt and was thrusting his cock into Rene...more passionately than he had been fucking me lately...that's when I knew... we hadn't been intimate for a long time," Mom said with a frown.

"I'm sorry, Mom...I'm pissed at him too."

"I was upset...saddened. I was angry...so I left and stayed at a motel for the night and returned the next day at the scheduled time." Mom said.

My mother looked at me and hesitated as her facial expression changed... then she asked, "Would you tell me about Jason?"

I couldn't believe my mother was asking me about a guy who I sucked and hd fucked me. I didn't know what to say.

"Please...would you?" She asked."

"He's a big solid man, mature...he's married...and Bi," I told her.

"No, Tell me about the other stuff...you know," She said in a more inquisitive flirty tone.

I knew that tone. She used it when she wanted something from me...information or details, a story I wasn't sharing. But this was different.

"What do you wanna know, Mom?" I asked.

"You know...the fun stuff," Mom said, her hand still stuffed in her panties.

I watched as she pressed her hand against her pussy. Her panties were disheveled and pulled to one side, and her dark curly pubic hair was poking out the one leg open. Her hairy mound looked wet. I noted that.

"You wanna hear about how big his cock is? You wanna know if it stretches your lips when you try to take the shiny black head in your mouth?

She nodded as I watched her hand move in her panties, "Yes, tell me...tell me how big he is...did he fuck you, Johnnie...did you let him."

It was strange talking with her like this, feeling aroused and beginning to lose the need to be appropriate, wanting to be naughty.

"You don't let him Mom...he takes what he wants...he's a bull...Jason commands it...but he will surprise you with tenderness and attention...

I watched as my mother tried to hide her actions, but I could see her fingers moving under her nylon panties. I could detect the scent of her arousal. She had closed her eyes, and I felt comfortable stroking my cock a couple of times as I remembered how her panties smelled and tasted.

"His cock is really big. It's really black...black like ebony...the head is like a shiny helmet...and it oozes precum like a leaky faucet...and if you don't lick it...it runs down the shaft onto his hairless balls,"

I couldn't believe I was talking to my mother like this, but I came to think her watching me sucking two cocks and me standing in front of her with an erection, had broken down any remaining walls of appropriateness or acceptable boundaries. It seemed as though she had drifted into a different place, one where she had forgotten or didn't care that I was standing in front of her naked, stroking my cock. Her eyes were for the most part closed and her head laid back against the wall as she fingered herself. I heard her moan softly, still trying to hide her blatant sexual act from her son.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Is everything okay, Johnnie?" Ray asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I opened the door. Ray stood in the hallway, still naked, peering in at my mother. I stepped to the side as he entered.

I watched as he kneeled down and whispered something in her ear. I decided to leave them alone. I walked down the hall and began turning the corner into the living room when I heard another female voice. It sounded like Betty's voice.

I peeked around the wall and saw Betty leaning over the couch laying a blanket over Rene's naked body. It appeared he was sleeping.

I heard her say. "Rene, okay if you don't wanna leave, I'll pick you up tomorrow...do you hear me?"

He nodded as his head slid onto a pillow and he pulled the blanket tighter around himself. I watched Betty lean over and kiss him on his forehead. I watched her ass stretch the same tight skirt she was wearing earlier in the evening. I felt my cock pulse which was weird. It had been a long time since I had felt anything like that from looking at a female of any age.

I froze, I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should join her in the room or go back with my mother and Ray. I was afraid to be alone with her, and I knew the power she wielded. I knew if I was alone with her she would want to do things with me and I did want her to own me. But part of me wanted her to guide me, to lead me to that darker place I imagined where she would be touching me, and dressing me in feminine clothes. She would show me off to men, horny men who wanted a femboy like me to be used as they desired. My thoughts were making me crazy. I was too nervous and shy to be with her alone right at the moment, so I turned and went back to join my mother and Ray.

In my haste, I just busted into the bathroom without knocking or announcing I was opening the door. Ray was on his knees with his back to me fucking my mother. Her hands gripped the edge of the bathtub as she pressed back into Ray's cock. I watched as his fat cock thrust in and out of her hairy pussy. I could hear the wet sound of their fucking.

I heard my mother, "Fuck me damn it...fuck me with that fat cock of yours...fuck me harder...harder Ray...harder!"

I turned around again. and ran from the bathroom. The sight of my mother getting fucked by Ray was too much for me to process. I needed to get out of Ray's home and get to my house. I ran past Betty and ran naked across the lawn, into our backyard, and through our back door. I ran upstairs to my bedroom. My heart was pounding and I was out of breath. I was upset and angry. Ray was my lover, and now he is fucking my mother, I was hurt, but most of all I was livid.

12