The Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Johnnie an his mother get together with Betty.
6.5k words
4.84
4.3k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Betty left I needed my mother. I needed her love and care. My head was spinning, I had spent my young life fantasizing about cock, and now all I could taste was Betty's pussy on my tongue. I looked around me and grabbed one of my mother's garter belts and rummaged through her drawers for a new package of Stockings. Her panties were a little big, so I put on the garter belt and stockings and grabbed a pair of heels. I looked at myself in her mirror. I thought to myself, "You really do look like a flat-chested girl."

I remembered I left my mother's short robe at Ray's, so it would be another naked venture across the lawn to Ray's house.

I peeked out the back door. It was late and the neighborhood was quiet as I took off my heels to walk across the lawn between our homes. Once back on the pavement I put my heels back on and tested the door to see if it was locked. The door was unlocked and the house appeared to be dark. It took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the lack of light. I stumbled over the ottoman that was in front of the armchair. As I began to see the room better, I saw Rene was still sleeping facing the back of the couch. The blanket covering him had shifted and had exposed his bottom. His cock and balls were squeezed between his thighs and hanging flaccid from the rear. It was such a sexy pose. I went and sat on the floor under him, taking his cock in my mouth. Rene stirred and talked gibberish until he moved his legs in his sleep. His cock disappeared from my lips as he covered himself.

I heard sounds from what seemed to be Ray's bedroom. I stopped for a moment pondering what might be unveiled, what I might see my mother doing. I took off my heels again tip-toed into the hall and slowly approached Ray's bedroom. I heard talking and then I heard my name. The door was halfway open and the bed was completely reflected in the wall mirror. I crept into a dark corner and listened.

"The house seems quiet, where is everybody, where's Johnnie?" I heard my mother ask.

My mother was sitting up leaning against the headboard, just below the naked picture of the young male Ray photographed. I wonder if she asked him about him. I wondered if she knew how much Ray loved feminine boys, that he used the excuse to photograph them to get them naked.

Rene was sleeping on the couch the last time I went to the kitchen, Johnnie obviously left after watching me fuck you in the bathroom, and I have no idea what happened to Betty," Ray said as he laid his head on my mother's thighs.

"Wait, Johnnie saw you fucking me? Where"

"Yeah, He seemed upset when he barged in. You were on all fours holding onto the tub and I was fucking you from behind...remember?"

"I remember you fucking me...Mmmmm....that was hot! I needed a good fucking...it had been so long...I don't remember Johnnie coming in."

Ray raised his head and licked the underside of my mother's breast and took her nipple in his mouth and suckled it.

"Ooooooh, Ray...that feels so good...don't stop...be careful what you start, mister...I might need another good fucking if you keep that up," My mother moaned as she squeezed her other breast.

There it was, the guy I loved, he was fucking my mother. And my mother was doing all she could to seduce him, betraying me. I felt a gut-wrenching pain in my belly as I watched their foreplay. I watched as he suckled and touched her breasts. My mother reached out and took his semi-hard cock in her hands and began stroking the cock I loved sucking, the cock that had filled my boi pussy. I watched as the two people I most loved lay naked in each other's arms. My mother abruptly said she had to pee and got up and disappeared into Ray's bathroom. I heard the toilet flush as she returned and stood in front of the mirror fixing her hair. She looked at her body and spun around, her hand dropped down to her hairy mound, and itched herself. She looked at Ray as she dipped her finger into her pussy and fingered herself.

"I'm drenched, you filled me good Ray...my pussy's still dripping cum... too bad we don't have a cuckold to clean me before you fuck me again," My mother said with an evil grin.

"And who might that cuckold be, Jean?" Ray asked as he stroked his cock.

"I would love it if Robert was standing outside that door, watching as you fucked me...watching him stroke his useless cock...then I'd spread my legs he would come running to lick your cum...licking my cunt clean." My mother said as she continued fingering herself.

"Robert hates me, he would never watch me fuck you or lick you clean," Ray joked. "He'd run me before he watched me fuck you."

"I don't know about that...Did Johnnie ever tell you about how Robert fucked Rene?" My mother asked as she wiped her finger across Ray's lips.

"What! No way!...No he did not...Really? He fucked Rene? Rene's a nice piece of ass too...not as good as Johnnie...but he's tight and loves cock." Ray said.

"And my Johnnie, is he a good fuck?" My mother asked as she bit her lower lip.

I watched Ray look at my mother without answering. I waited with anxiety and anticipation about what his answer would be. My cock was swelling as I listened to their conversation about Rene and I. I began stoking myself.

"Do you wanna know...do you really wanna know what I think?"

I watched my mother lean back against Ray's dresser. Her hand returned to her pussy as she slowly rubbed her clit, circling it and then dipping into her wet hole as she parted her thighs. Her hairy mound was drenched. My mouth watered as I fantasized. I closed my eyes and dreamt I was on my knees. licking her pussy as I had done for Betty, but I would be licking Ray's cum from hers. My cock was oozing precum as I stroked myself. I bit my lip, trying to keep silent.

"Jean, please don't be upset with me...but yes...he's wonderful," Ray said.

Listening to my mother hearing about me, and questioning Ray about me sexually. had my cock incredibly hard. I stroked it slowly, trying to be quiet.

"That's all, he's wonderful...that's all you'll tell me? Ray, I've known all his life he was Gay...nothing surprises me about Johnnie...you can tell me...I won't be upset with you...tell me...it's kind of hot hearing about my son who you fucked, and now you've fucked me, his mother."

Ray looked at her, he began to say something and stopped.

"What?" My mother asked.

"I think I have to be careful about what I say...about Johnnie," Ray said until my mother cut him off.

"Why?... Why can't you tell me about my son? My mother was becoming frustrated.

"Jean...you're not just asking me about your son...you asking about your son and I sexually...what are you gonna ask next? Why do you wanna know?" Ray asked, challenging her.

My mother stopped masturbating and stared back at Ray, and then began, "Part of me wants to know about what you've done with my son because I know I can't do those types of things with him...and I want to,...it's such a fantasy...a wild, crazy, sexy fantasy."

Ray asked, "What type of fantasy?... Elaborate."

My mother looked down at her feet, shuffling them to one side and then the other. I could see she was thinking about how to say whatever it was she was trying to say.

"I don't know how to explain the connection a mother has with her son to you....but it's special...sometimes it becomes an obsession...I believe Johnnie's handsome and smart...he was a wonderful swimmer...I want him to be happy...I want him to pursue art if that's his chosen field of study...and I see that you have been an influence in that..maybe I thought I could in some way help him be at least Bi...by showing him the pleasures of a woman's body." She said, still not looking at Ray.

It was odd and uncomfortable to listen to my mother and Ray, it was awkward. I immediately thought of my night with Betty. I remembered her scent and taste. I remember how wet her pussy was and I wondered how my cock would feel thrusting in and out as she begged me to fuck her. My cock began swelling again. I was terribly confused.

Ray got up and hugged my mother. It seemed more paternal than sexual as his cock was flaccid. I watched as my mother dropped to her knees,taking his cock in her mouth. As I watched my cock hardened again. Suddenly, I felt something brush against my arm. It was Rene. I looked at him and whispered to be quiet. He nodded. Rene leaned into me from behind, his hard cock pressing against my bottom. His cock was wet and my butt crack was drenched with his arousal as I began pushing back against him. My need to be fucked was causing me to lean forward. Rene knew me all too well as he put the wet head of his cock at the entrance of my hungry pussy and began pressing into me. I felt the head of his cock enter me as I pushed back slowly until I was completely impaled on Rene's cock. Rene held my hips as he slowly began thrusting into me.

Ray said something to my mother which we couldn't hear, then Ry stepped back and asked, "Do you really want to fuck Johnnie?"

Rene heard Ray question and thrust harder, deeper. He leaned forward and whispered, "Your mom wants you to fuck her?"

I didn't answer. I wondered what Rene would say when he found out about his mother and me. I just leaned over and pushed back as Rene drove his cock into me.

My mother shrugged her shoulders and said, "Yes, yes....yes, I do. But it's wrong...it's so wrong...and I could never do it. I could never look him in the eye ever again."

Ray stepped forward again and brought my mother's mouth to his cock, We watched as Ray held her head and began to face fuck her. She took it all without gagging, my mother was a cock whore. I realized I was no different.

Rene whispered, "Our moms are so bad. I know she was with you tonight."

I didn't say a word. I felt my body stiffen hearing Rene's words and worried he felt it too.

"Johnnie, my mother has been super interested in you lately, she told me she was going to check on you after you ran from here, Did you fuck her?

Johnnie went back to pounding his cock into me, as my mother continued sucking Ray. I was overwhelmed with cock and couldn't find the breath to say a word, even if I knew what to say. It seemed Rene was comfortable with his mother's desires, but in reality, I was far more shocked about my mother's desires. I never knew she wanted to feel my cock in her pussy. I was seeing my mother as a completely different person from the woman I knew. I was bent over taking a cock as she was sucking the cock of a man who had fucked me. The world seemed turned upside down from just a short week ago.

I tried to remain quiet, but Rene's pounding was intense. His need to breed me was making my cock stream cum into a puddle on the floor. Rene's cock was fat and long, so much more manly than my own. Placing my palms against the wall to support myself as Rene fucked me, I saw two feet approach and stand in front of us. I looked up to see Ray standing there. His cock was semi-hard, and still wet and glistening from my mother's saliva.

"What do we have here?" Ray asked. "Your mother's in the bathroom...I think you should both get out of here."

Ray turned and closed his bedroom door behind him. Rene, still horny grabbed me by the hips and released his seed into my womb as I moaned quietly.

I looked at Rene and said, "We can go to my house, we'll be alone there."

Rene's eyes scanned my body. He reached out and caressed my bottom as he leaned in to kiss me.

"You look so feminine in that lingerie, did my mom see you like that?"

"We should go to my house before it gets light out and we could be seen...I'm almost naked and so are you."

Rene and I ran across the lawn and entered the house through the back door, just as I had earlier. It felt amazing being outside, exposed, and free, but we knew we needed to get inside.

I looked at Rene and said, "No, she caught me upstairs naked. I was being naughty when she walked in on me."

Rene asked, "What were you doing?"

"I was smelling my mom's underwear, her panties," I said, feeling myself blushing.

"You look sexy in that garter belt and stockings, have you ever dressed in her things before?"

I nodded. "I've been doing it for years, but she's bigger than me... it's only the tight stretchy things that fit me...her panties are too big."

"We need to get you some things that are your size...maybe my mom can help you. She loves dressing boys as girls. I've watched her a couple of times from the top of the stairs...she didn't know."

"Has she done it a lot?" I asked.

"I don't know, I only saw her twice, but she seemed to know them pretty well....at least that's how it seemed. Those guys were older and not as feminine as you."

My thoughts drifted back to a few hours ago when Betty had me naked. It was so exciting to be in the hands of a woman, a mature woman who had control over me and accepted me as a girl...demanded I act like a girl.

"What did your mom say about me?" I asked.

"Not much. When I told her I was Gay, she immediately asked if you were. I'm sorry, I told her yes. She said you looked like a teen girl, with soft features, a cute bubble butt, and with your long straight hair, you could easily pass as a girl...I knew what she was thinking."

"I get so excited and kind of aroused when people say that," I said.

Rene looked at my cock and said, "Kind of?.... You're such a girl...a cute one...but with a very hard little cock."

For the first time, Rene went to his knees. His hands ran up my thighs and grabbed my bottom, pulling me towards him. I watched as he opened his mouth and took all of me completely between his lips. Rene had sucked me before, but never from his knees. I was so excited I quirted my girlie cum down his throat almost as soon as he began.

We settle back and cuddle in my bed, pulling the covers over us as we fell asleep. It had been a long night and the sun was just coming up. I woke up needing to pee and stumbled to the bathroom. I hear my mother in another room. I peeked around the corner, I watched as she picked up all of the clothes I dumped from her hamper the previous night. She turns and looks at me combined with looks of anger, guilt, and something I can't Identify.

"Are those my stockings? Is that my garter belt?" She begins..."Is Rene in your bed?

I say, "Yes, yes, yes."

She watches as I undo the garters from the stockings and then roll her nylons down my legs with care so as not to piss her off. She's wearing the short black robe I left at Ray's, I could see her panties and how tight they clung to her. As she bends over and reaches for a garment, I can see her panties are wet. I feel my cock begin to swell as I fantasize it's Ray's cum that's oozing from her well fucked hole, and what would she do if I was to keel behind her and lick her pussy and ass clean. Sensing I was looking, watching her, she stood and turned to face me. Her eyes fell on my swelling cock as it twitched with every move in its effort to stand up straight, completely aroused. I didn't apologize, I just watched as she watched and licked her lips. Little did she know I had heard her last night. clearly and with clarity of what she would do with me if it wasn't so wrong.

"You looked lovely in the garter belt and stockings...your legs are so feminine...and your bottom has gotten fuller since swimming season ended...it's so much like my own. Sometimes I think I should treat you like my daughter...the daughter I never had... that I always wanted," My mother said with a sad smile.

I remember how her words from last night kept echoing in my ears. My cock was twitching with every beat of my heart as if it had a mind of its own. I sensed her words were hanging in the air, unknown of each other's recognition as we both reached into each other's souls and wondered quietly to ourselves what it would be like if we did consummate our love and lust. I turned away and went to spoon with Rene, laying with his cock tightly snuggled into the cleft of my bottom.

Rene's breathing told me he was fast asleep as I dreamt of licking Ray's cum from my mother's well fucked pussy. I had heard about cuckolds, men whose wives fucked any man they desired, as her husband stayed home anticipating her return with a well fucked pussy of her bull's cum. I had also read about Cuckqueans whose husbands fucked other women, many times their wives' girlfriends while they watched, and then cleaned her husband's cum from their pussies. Was I either of them? I I feared my destiny was to live a subservient life to my mother or another dominant woman. The thought aroused me in a very disturbing way, remembering the gut-wrenching feeling I experienced standing in the bathroom watching my mother taking Ray's cock like a common whore, and then feeling betrayed by her. My cock was again hard and throbbing. It was always that way when my sexual desires had fallen into the dark abyss of forbidden and taboo acts.

I was awoken by sounds coming from downstairs. My mother was greeting someone into our home. It didn't sound like my father, it was a female voice. I got up and peeked downstairs and saw my mother and Betty talking. Leaning against the wall out of sight, I strained to hear their conversation.

"Jean, would you like a cup of coffee, I was just gonna pour myself a cup." My mother asked.

"Sure, that would be great, I didn't get much sleep...as I'm sure you didn't either," Betty said with a wink and a nod.

My mother looked at her and asked, "Oooooh, right...you were there too, right? Our paths did cross, so I wasn't sure, but Ray mentioned..."

Betty cut her off, "Yes, I was there for a bit and then I returned...I was hoping to bring Rene home...but he wanted to sleep over...I did hear some fun going on in the bedroom...though...I assume was that you?"

I didn't know how intimate my mother's relationship was with Betty, but I do know they have chatted and talked over the years of my friendship with Rene. I know they had spoken about Rene and my sexuality, and how they both had seen us kissing and naked with each other. They both had agreed to let us make our own choices and not to interfere.

My mother looked at Betty unsure of whether to admit being in the bedroom with Ray or risk being caught in a lie, I could see it on her face. I knew that look. She was silent as she turned away from Betty and thought about what to say.

"Oh my, Betty...are you seriously asking if I was in the bedroom fucking Ray?" My mother asked.

"Yes, Jean...when I walked in I heard a lot of laughing and then moaning. It was a female with Ray...It had to be you...so don't lie to me...your secret is safe with me...just tell me how was he?

My mother looked back at her and smiled, "Yeah, Betty...that was me...and to answer your question...Ray's wonderful...his cock is big and he knows how to use it... just ask your son...he knows...first hand I might add."

"I know, I saw him and Jason with our boys...Oh my...you might think Ray's cock is something...but let me tell you...Jason's cock is huge... and it's so black...just thinking about it makes my panties wet," Betty said as she squirmed in her seat. I actually came back hoping to see him again...hoping for at least a taste of that big black cock...after I saw him fucking Johnnie knew I wanted him fucking me too."

I thought to myself, Betty didn't really come to pick up Rene, she came to see if Jason was still there and when he wasn't, and Ray was occupied with my mom, she came to me. It was bad enough that she just said Jason had fucked me, I was so nervous she would tell my mother about her and me. I wasn't really sure why, but I was feeling a lot of anxiety thinking about it all.

"Jason fucked Johnnie?" My mother asked. "I don't recall anything said about that....when did that happen?"

I felt panic wash over me. My brow was sweaty and my palms seemed clammy, what was she gonna tell her next?

12