The Neighbor Daddy Next Door

Story Info
Daniel falls further into one older man's feminization trap.
2.4k words
4.47
91.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddogg44
ddogg44
47 Followers

PART 2 (continuation of "college is a time to explore)

Daniel awoke with the feeling of a lacy black thong riding up his ass. A raging hard on pulsed in rhythm to the sound of Text messages being received.

It was the next day, and Daniel was due for a spanking by his next door neighbor "daddy" for getting some cum on the carpet.

"Be here at noon, keep the panties on. No cumming. Bring some gardening gloves, slut."

Wow, I was nervous and excited as I read those words. But gardening gloves? I was a bit confused but I didn't want to ask too many questions. It was already 10am and I needed to shower and do my chores at home.

"Hey mom where's the gardening tools? I'm going to help Mr. Stevens because he was so kind to remember my birthday yesterday."

"Look in the garage honey, I'll be leaving to the store so take the house key with you!"

I rushed over to Stevens house, wearing a casual white tee and denim pants. Wearing my secret panties underneath, gripping my ass, that intoxicating feeling of lingerie, I felt like everyone knew. And my semi erection wasn't helping either.

My palms started to sweat as I rasped on the door. I heard his muscular frame walking towards the door. Memories from last night flooded my mind, my heart started to pound, my knees felt weaker.

"Hello Daniel, come in."

I followed him through the entry way, and about swallowed my tongue when I saw Kenn sitting at the counter! She looked hot, a bit slutty for just hanging around with her dad. She wore yoga pants and a very revealing crop top. She had her gorgeous feet propped up on the chair as she sipped on an iced tea.

"I'm so glad you came by Daniel!! We'll have to catch up once your done working so hard." she said.

Was she flirting with me? Was that a wink? Am I really going to finally have a shot with Kennedy? Damn, I was way motivated to get right to work.

"So why the gardening gloves Mr. Stevens?"

"Because I need some help with some weeds, before your spanking," he whispered to me.

Oh shit, I nearly forgot about that! But Kennedy is here? How is that going to work I wondered as I began to step through the sliding glass door that led outside. Suddenly I felt a smack on my ass.

"And you're supposed to call me daddy! Unless you want everyone to know you're a bottom bitch."

The next hour was very stressful as I pulled weeds in silence. Contemplating how my crush was just inside, yet my daddies beautiful cock was right next to me. I'm glad I was on my knee's because I kept getting hard over and over.

When we were almost finished Kennedy came out with some glasses of iced tea to cool us down. As she walked away daddy reached a hand down the back of my pants and hiked up my panties.

"Just making sure you're following all my instructions, let's go inside"

He kept his hand on my ass as we walked inside. I was so nervous! What if Kenn saw us?!

He squeezed my ass and pulled me into him. Feeling my hard on with his other hand.

"I can see my slut is as excited as ever. You're going to love what I have planned for later!"

As we entered the house I saw Kenn had her back to us as she sat on the couch listening to music doing her nails. When suddenly I was pressed down against the dining room table. Daddy ripped my pants down to my ankles, revealing not only my panty laced bottom, but also my raging boner.

"Stick that ass out sissy."

He began to wail viciously on my ass. Hard slaps echoed through the house and I was paralyzed in fear that Kenn would hear or suddenly turn around and see this erotic sight. I began to leak precum as his rough hands made my ass burn red; Oozing sweet nectar with every hard slap. His rough hands felt amazing, and I could feel my ass jiggling inside the panties. I was so turned on at being an obedient, submissive slut for an older daddy. In between slaps he would caress my bottom and gently grab and massage my balls. After what seemed like forever I heard him unzip his pants.

"Now look what you did boy, get on your knees and open your mouth."

"Yes sir." I said meekly as I turned and enveloped his gorgeously thick cock into my mouth. I forgot about everything; Kenn across the room with headphones on, the fact that my ass burned red hot, or that I was a 19 year old boy, all that mattered was masters cock. I let it slide over my tongue and down my throat, savoring his precum as it leaked into my hungry mouth. I began bopping my head and slurping up and down on his shaft. Aching for my salty reward. I pulled and jerked on his cock as I sucked. Feeling his veiny member twitch in my mouth. I licked his shaft and swirled my tongue around the head like a slut possessed. I thought he was pleased when suddenly he grabbed the back of my hair and roughly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"What is that, slut?!" He said condescendingly as he pointed my face back towards the table. Where a glob of my own precum glistened in the light. He roughly shoved my face towards it.

"Stick your tongue out and clean it up!"

I licked it up as fast as I could, I so wanted his cock back in my mouth, or his tongue in my ass. When suddenly we heard Kenn stirring on the couch.

Faster than I thought was possible, daddy had his cock back in his pants and I quickly sat down on the chair, the dining room table my only obstacle between me and Kenn's observing eyes. The taste of precum still in my mouth, my pants to around my ankles, and a raging hard on soaking a pair of black lacy panties in precum.

Kenn took the headphones out. Looked at her father and then at me, with a wink.

"I'm going for a run, don't have too much fun boys!"

My heart raced at that comment. She couldn't possibly know! Could she? No... she would of been way freaked out for sure. Daddy looked at me and smiled, grabbed my throat with one hand and my cock with the other, he started to jack me off. Rubbing his thumb over the head of my glistening cock.

"You like that sissy? Here, taste how turned on you are by being my slut," he caressed my lips with his fingers erotically. Gently even. And slid a finger into my mouth like it was a cock. In and out, slowly,.. all while he kept a firm hand on my throat. He kept this up until I let out a quick and defeated moan. Suddenly, he pulled away.

"Follow me, let's go to your house."

The blood left my face as I imagined what we would do there..

... He left no time for imagining, as we quickly left his house and went and entered my house. He asked me where my parents room was, and only after going through a few of my mothers drawers did he find what he was looking for. Lingerie. All black, what a coincidence. An incredibly beautiful equally lacy bra, Stockings and garter. He threw all those items on the bed as he instructed me to get into the bathroom.

45 minutes later and I was completely shaved smooth from eyebrows to toes. Toenails were painted black and I had all but the bra on.

"The bra will be worn along with everything at a moments notice slut!" Daddy said as he cock slapped me across the face.

"Every time you come over. You will be smooth and dressed or else!" He smirked "Or else I'll mail your parents that picture you sent me."

He forcefully shoved his cock into my mouth and started to thrust violently. I could hardly speak "bargh mah parglents wergl beh hahme."

"What slut?"

"My parents are going to be home soon."

"Fine slut," he dragged his cock against my lips and pushed his cock into my mouth as he slapped me across the face.

"Let's watch out the kitchen window for them! Put your cloths on... OVER YOUR SISSY CLOTHES!"

On our way to the kitchen he slapped my ass several times and chuckled to himself.

"I control you now boy. Sissy. You'll do whatever I say, whenever I say. You're my submissive cumslut. Stand by the sink." He reached into my pants and grabbed my balls. And again my throat with his other hand. I could feel his cock against my ass. Straining against the material. "You're a weak whore. My fuck doll, sissy cum whore. These balls are mine, you cum when I want, where I want. Your ass, throat and clit are all mine to do whatever I want with. You're going to take my cock and love it. Quick get under the sink. You better drain this cock of my cum before your mom gets home. Wouldn't want her to find out what a pathetic sissy you are."

Humiliated, I crawled under the sink, into the cupboard and sat, facing my daddy. I opened my mouth in surrender but I couldn't look at him. I was too ashamed at how horny all this made me feel. My teenage hormones, the lingerie, the assertiveness. His beautiful, large cock. The way it pulsed in my mouth as I anticipated his orgasm...

His cock, protruding from his fly, entered my mouth slowly. And then he withdrew. Guiding it over my lips, and slapping it across my tongue and face. I was his submissive fuck doll. Passively I waited for him to begin fucking my throat. After ages he began to pick up the pace, reaching under and grabbing my face between his hands as he thrusted into my wet, willing mouth. I started to moan, and my cock ached so badly I thought I would cum.

"Better hurry slut. I think I see your mom's car coming up the road."

I started to panic. I opened my throat up and tried to swallow every time he thrusted forward.

"Use your tongue more. I'm almost there!"

I sucked his cock lavishly. Slobbering over his man meat. I moaned onto his rod, knowing my throating vibrations would help send him over the edge. I wanted this to be over, I didn't want my mom to catch us! But I wanted his cum down my throat even more. I wanted to be a good girl, a good sissy whore. I jerked his cock as I licked and sucked his balls. I started sucking his dick again as I massaged his balls. Waiting impatiently for my salty treat.

I heard a car pull up into the driveway. I looked up and saw him wave undoubtedly to my mom through the window. I frantically started bobbing my head onto his cock trying to force him to cum into my young mouth. The car door slammed. I heard high heels clicking across the pavement. And then I felt it. His cock tensing up.

"Oh yeah baby, swallow my seed."

Warm cum shot across my tongue. So much more than last time. His cum a ran down my throat. Pulse after pulse I felt his large load overpower my small mouth. I could barely understand how much I craved it. Some dripped out of my mouth and down my chin.

"Open up sissy, quick," he jerked his cock and the last remnants of his juices over my tongue.

"Good girl."

His cock was still out when the front door opened. But just as quick as before. It was back in his pants before my mom came into the kitchen.

"Oh hey darling, what are you two doing here?"

"Oh your boy said he was having some trouble with the sink. So I thought we'd come help fix it before you got back. You know as thanks for all the hard work your son has done for me today." Mr. Stevens said as he turned and smiled at me.

"Oh how sweet of you, I'm so glad he has so many positive male role models in his life. You're always welcome here anytime now you hear!" My mother looked at me quizzically as I crawled out from under the sink.

"You got something on your face dear."

Quickly I wiped Mr. Stevens cum from my face and wiped it on my jeans. Secretly hoping she didn't notice my hard cock.

"Oh yeah, there was a bit of a leaking pipe," Mr. Stevens quickly spoke up.

"Honestly couldn't of taken care of that problem without his help down there!"

He smiled and winked at me.

"Well I best be going, thank you for the offer by the way... Mrs-"

My mother cut him off.

"Oh please Mr. Stevens. Please call me Kate."

"Right then, Kate. I'll see myself out."

He turned and started out the house. Hypnotically I followed. My room was in that direction anyway. Before he left daddy turned, grabbed my waist and kissed me. His tongue probing deep into my mouth. He swirled his tongue against mine and played with my hard on. He whispered into my ear.

"Go upstairs, strip down to the lingerie. And jerk off into your own mouth sissy. Send me a picture before you swallow. But no more cumming until I see you again after that okay? You DON'T want to upset me this time."

I knew he meant it. I was kind of scared honestly. But of course, after he left I ran upstairs and jerked my cock frantically while in my mothers lacy black lingerie. My body was so smooth and feminine. The events of earlier so fresh in my mind and arousing. I came, ropes of salty cum shooting right into my mouth. My legs up in the air. My mouth full of my own cum. I took some pictures to send to daddy, knowing. That I truly was his sissy slut.

But I had no idea what was to come. His plan was just starting and this was only the beginning.

ddogg44
ddogg44
47 Followers