The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to her and held her hand, sadden by the bruises on her beautiful face and body. She evoked what was certainly a smile given her injured face and said "I want you to know that after the first time that we had sex I never had sex with anyone else except for you and Jared; and that after the second time that we had sex being intimate with you was the highlight of my life."

I started to say something but she hushed me. "I love you and I want you to marry me when I get better -- I'll sign any document that says I won't get anything if we divorce, but we never will because I'll make you the happiest man on Earth."

I tried to talk again but once more she shushed me. "Please don't say anything now Don. Just search your heart and see if you can love a reformed whore."

Then she sighed, closed her eyes, and seemed to pass out more than fall asleep.

****************

Alicia never wanted to talk about her two months in hell, and I never pressed her. But I was curious so I hired a PI firm to investigate.

After six weeks, and talking to law enforcement in two adjacent states and reviewing police files, the PI firm gave me their report. Jared was the one who beat Alicia and left her for dead when she told him she was leaving and going back to Crimson Court. The very next day the bad people who were after him found him one state over and executed him. After declining hospitalization Alicia got a charity to give her bus fare back to our city, and then got in a cab to go to my house. The rest I knew.

The taxi brought Alicia to my house twenty one years ago; we have been married the last twenty years and are about to leave on a trip to Europe to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We have three wonderful children and an aggravating cat. My life has been so rich in so many ways that are worth way more than all of the money I've ever accumulated.

What Alicia told me the day she arrived by taxi is the truest statement I have ever heard: "I'll make you the happiest man on Earth!"

12