The Neighborhood Pt. 01

Story Info
Neighbor turns out femboy into his sissy.
4.5k words
4.67
45k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers

Hey, here's another story. All characters are 18 or older. There's some dubious consent. The story is protected by copyright, so please don't try to copy it. Other than that, I hope you enjoy. There's more to come.

Chapter: 1

"Ahh, you've gotta be kidding me," my father says as we arrive at my rental house. It's a dingy, beat-down house in the middle of the ghetto of Miami. "You couldn't have picked a better neighborhood?"

Being a broke college student, I didn't have that many options, but I will not tell him that. My mother gets out of the car and takes a long look at the place. "It's not so bad."

I get out and start bringing in my shit as my two younger sisters rush inside. No one helps. I get in my bags and a few boxes of crap. I notice a hulk of a man next door. He's black with dark almond skin and a total giant, all muscle. Bald with a goatee and mustache, tattoos running down his left arm. Our eyes meet, sending a rush down my spine. I quickly look away and rush inside.

"Just need to furnish the place and it'll look really nice," my mother says as she walks around. I can tell her designer mind is hard at work.

"I can't believe you're going to have this whole place to yourself," Rita, the oldest of my two younger sisters, says. She's only a year behind me and Bailey's only a year behind her.

"I wish I could have a whole place to myself," Bailey sighs. Both of them got my mother's blonde hair while mine grew brown. Sometimes I dye it blonde, but lately, I've been leaving it brown.

"We'll have to go to an outlet store and get you some furniture. All you need is a nice couch, some side tables, a small dining table with some matching chairs, and you'll be all set." My mother goes from room to room as she makes a list.

"Don't forget a bed," Rita says.

"We'll need to get you a set of tools to keep things fixed up. You'll need to get the utilities set up and if you want internet, you might as well give the cable company a call. We'll need to get some groceries and whatnot," my father says.

It takes us all afternoon to get everything we need. By the time I'm done, the house is packed with couches, a TV, and all sorts of furniture. I even have a brand new mattress for my bed. The fridge is packed with food. I've got all the supplies I need for classes. It seems I'm all set to go to start college.

My family takes me out to eat before they head off with some teary-eyed goodbyes from my mother and Rita as I get hugs from both of them. Bailey just seems annoyed that I get to move out and she's stuck behind. My dad shows no emotion whatsoever. My older brother Shaun and my older sister Nina couldn't make it down with the family as Shaun is living in New York with his girlfriend and important job while Nina has been disowned by my dad for being a lesbian. Before long, they're gone and I'm left all alone.

As I go about my business, keeping the place clean and whatnot, I get to see my neighbors from across the street. All black and all mean looking. One in particular gave me a hungry stare. The tallest of them all. He had a gleam in his eye when he saw me, which made me feel uneasy. I quickly rushed inside and locked the doors. I'm not racist at all, but I didn't like the way he was looking at me.

---

As school starts, I have my first class today. Physics. As I stroll into class and take my seat, a beautiful black girl sits next to me. She's got a bright smile with the whitest teeth I've ever seen. Her silky black hair is kept straight as she keeps it off to one shoulder. Our eyes meet and her smile deepens. She holds out her hand. "Hi, I'm Nakala Blake. What's your name?"

"I'm Louis. Louis Marsh," I say, shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Louis. I'm pretty sure we're going to need lab partners. Would you like to be mine?" she asks. I nod vigorously. She's way out of my league. Silky smooth, dark almond skin with really nice boobs. She's wearing shortcut jean shorts and a blue and white striped tank top. Her butt is perfectly round. And I'm just a short, petite, nerdy boy who's a bit on the feminine side. Sometimes people even confuse me with a girl from behind. Apparently, I just have that kind of butt that most women are jealous of and men crave. It's been my curse for sure.

Not many girls go after femboys like me. They prefer macho men like my neighbor. The hulk who could curl me as if I were a dumbbell. It doesn't help that my hair is a little longer than most boys' and my skin is a tad bit too smooth. Nor the fact that I'm pretty much completely hairless under my eyebrows. Which is so frustrating. I couldn't grow a beard or leg hair to save my life. People think I shave my body on purpose, which is far from the truth. I'd do anything to be a macho man like my neighbor. "That's great. I just know you and I will make a great team."

"Uh-huh," I say aimlessly as I get caught up in her eyes. As class comes to an end, Rakala and I walk out together as she tells me all about how she loves a band called the Blades. She's kind of obsessed with them. We go our separate ways as I catch the bus back home.

Chapter: 2

As I arrive back home, the big black guy who lives across the street along with his friends are waiting at my doorstep. My heart races as I walk up to them.

"Yo, boy. You just moved in here, didn't ya?" the big black guy asks as he stands up. I nod, nervously. My hands sweat. "Let me tell ya, boy, how things are. You see, we run this here hood. You living in our hood, means you're on our turf. If you want to be protected, you gotta pay up. The price for our protection is a grand a month. Got it?"

"I... I can't afford that!" I spit out.

"We got ways of getting our money. If you can't pay with cash, you'll pay with your ass. We got lots of niggas who'll pay to bust those cheeks," he says. The blood instantly drains from my face at the thought of being fucked by another dude.

"There a problem here?" I look up to see the big hulk of a man that lives next door walk up. He's taller and broader than the leader who's trying to extort me. He looks mean, too. He's got that look in his eye that fills me with dread.

"Just business. Why don't you mind your own?" the leader says as he steps up.

"Leave the boy alone. I ain't gonna tell you again," the tall giant black man says. His skin is a little lighter than the other guys, but he's thicker than a tree trunk. You can see the muscles bulge out, threatening to rip apart his wife beater. Both he and the leader are completely bald with the mustache goatee combo, but the neighbor who lives next door is all muscle, whereas the guy who lives across the street has a potbelly.

"We just telling him what's up. That's all. We was just on our way," the leader says before turning his gaze over to me. "Remember what I said, white boy."

He and his friends take off across the street, leaving me alone with the mountain of a man. He looks at me with a stare that makes my spine standstill. "You all right?"

I nod, silently. Words just don't seem to come to my mouth. He looks me over. "Why don't you come over to my house? I was just about to fix up dinner. I got enough to share. I'm Jevon, by the way."

I bite my bottom lip and slowly nod. He comes over and puts his arm around my shoulder as he leads me over to his house.

Chapter: 3

Inside, his house is pretty scarce. He's got the bare minimum of furniture. A couch, a recliner, and a stand with a flat-screen tv and the latest edition of EIB's gaming console along with the VR headset.

The walls are bare white with nothing on them. The carpet is plain brown. The dining room has a small card table with folding chairs around it. The kitchen has the minimum necessities. "You like burgers?"

I nod. "Good, that's all I got right now. Let me start the grill. You want cheese on your burger?"

Once again, I nod. He opens the fridge and grabs out a slab of burger meat and makes up four burgers, and sets them on a plate. He grabs some slices of cheese and walks out, but not before he turns towards me. "There are buns in that cupboard and condiments in the fridge. Make yourself up a bun and then bring me out a beer."

I nod and pull the buns out. I just put ketchup on mine before grabbing him a beer and following him outside. He starts up the grill, puts the burgers on it, and takes the beer from me. He looks me up and down. "You got a name, boy?"

"Lo.... Louis," I stutter out with my hands clasped together as my eyes stick to the floor.

"You ain't gotta be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. It's them, boys, across the street you gotta worry about. They are up to no good," he says as he cracks open his beer and takes a swig.

My gaze falls down to my feet as I twiddle with my fingers. "Why... Why did you help me?"

"I'll be honest with you. When I first saw you, I thought you were a girl. You just have a feminine figure about you and when you walk, you shake those hips just like a woman. It doesn't help that you have long hair. So when I saw those thugs try to run up on ya, I had to step in. I've got little sisters and I wouldn't want them getting extorted by these thugs." My face burns bright red and I shift on my feet uncomfortably. Of course, he thought I was a girl. Story of my life. "Of course, even if I knew you were a boy, I'd still step in. No one deserves to be bullied around. And you don't seem like the type who can defend themselves. No offense. You're weak. That's okay though. Nothing wrong with being weak, it just means you'll need someone to protect you. Especially if you intend to live in this hood. They're not the only thugs who'll try to extort you. Hell, some of these cats will try to turn your ass out. They'd have you working the street corner, all dressed up like a hooker, sucking dick for that paper. I've seen it happen so many times"

I swallow the lump in my throat. The thought of being forced to dress up like a girl and sucking dick has my heart leaping inside my chest. And yet, for some odd reason, it makes me feel hot. He opens the grill and flips the burgers. "You gotta be careful out here. I'm just trying to look out for you. You seem like a good kid. I don't want to see another good boy like you end up getting turned out and working on the streets as some pimp's whore."

I tug at the collar of my shirt. I can't say that I've never had gay thoughts before, but I've always thought of myself as straight. However, I can't stop the thoughts of sucking dick dressed up as a girl from taking over my mind. He opens the grill and checks the burgers out before slapping some cheese on them and shutting the grill. He takes another sip of his beer. "You gotta girlfriend or boyfriend?"

I shake my head no, however; I think about that girl in my class. She was super cute, but I wouldn't have a chance with her. She's way out of my league, but she was really nice to me. He opens the grill back up and takes the burgers out before shutting it off. I follow him inside as he sets a burger on my bun and fixes up the other three for himself. "If you want chips, there's some in that cupboard over there. You can also get yourself something to drink. There's beer in the fridge along with OJ and Milk. Cups are in the cupboard next to the fridge. There's also water. Get me another beer while you're at it."

I walk over and grab the bag of chips, bringing it to the table along with my plate. I then grab a cup and fill it with Orange Juice before grabbing him another beer and joining him at the table. He takes the beer from me and then devours his first burger. "Thank you for dinner."

"You're welcome. I like your attitude, boy. Polite and proper. That's good," he says. The way he calls me boy is a little demeaning, but it also makes me feel weak at the knees.

I bite into my burger, and it's nice and juicy. "Wow, this is really good."

He grins at me, and it's the first time I've ever seen him smile. "What can I say? I know how to grill. You know how to cook?"

I nod. "Mostly bake. I did a lot of it with my mom. But I'm not bad at cooking either."

"That's good. I'd love to try your cooking. Tomorrow, you can cook for me. I'll even get you what you need. Just leave me a list and I'll pick it up. I can tell you got no money."

I bite my lip. "Yeah... College is expensive. I had to save up all summer just to pay the rent for this place. My parents make good money, but they thought it was important that I pay my own way through life."

"That's a good lesson. The sooner you become independent from your parents, the better. You got a job?"

"Not down here. I had one back home. I still can go back there during the summer," I say. He downs his next burger before I even get halfway through mine. "Do you mind if I ask what you do?"

"Not at all. I'm a mechanic at a shop not too far from here. Pays well. Hours are pretty flexible. Boss is a respectable lady who doesn't take shit from no one. She's feisty. She runs it with her girlfriend and her little sister. They're good people and have a good crew. Respectable and do honest work. You can trust them with your ride." He finishes up his third burger as I finish mine. "Let's go kick it on the couch and watch a little tv."

I nod as I take the paper plates and toss them away. I then follow him in and sit down next to him on the couch. He turns the TV on and flips it to a sports game. He rests his arm on top of the couch above my head. "What kind of video games do you have?"

"Just the usual. A couple of shooter games, that new football game, a racing game, and a few others. I take it, you game? You look like a straight-up nerd." I nod, not sure whether or not to take that as an insult.

"I'm a huge Aratheon fan, but I also love MOBAs, FPS, and RTS," I say.

"Yeah, you are a straight-up nerd. That's okay, though. You do you. You one of those streamers?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"On and off. I don't have much of a following. Probably because I'm so inconsistent."

"That surprises me. You're a good-looking boy. I figured you'd have millions of followers," he says.

"If I did, I wouldn't be renting the place next door," I say, which gets a laugh out of him.

"True. No one lives here if they can help it. So, what are you going to college for?"

"My dad wants me to get a degree in engineering," I say.

"And what do you want?"

"Graphic design. I love making art and I love video games, so it'd be cool to combine the two," I say.

"I can see that. So what are you going to do?" he asks.

"I don't know. I've got a lot of time to figure it out," I say.

"True. You're still young. What are you, 18?" he asks. I nod. "I knew it. You look young. You got a girly baby face. You know that?"

I can feel the heat burn my cheeks as I nod. He messes up my hair. "That's not a bad thing. I'm surprised you're still single."

"Really? It's not for the lack of trying. Girls just aren't interested in me. They like guys like you. Big, strong, and tough," I say.

He smiles. "Ever thought about being with a guy?"

I bite down on my lip hard. I can't even answer the question because even though I don't think I'm gay, I've had gay thoughts before. "It's okay. I'm the last person to judge. Besides, to be fair, I'm into boys like you. Soft, feminine, nerdy..."

My eyes go wide as his arm slumps down around my shoulders. "I... uh..."

He laughs. "Relax. I ain't going to bite ya. Look, boy, I like you. You're a beautiful girly boy and you seem like a good kid. I could use a boy like you around the house, cooking, cleaning, and to have fun with. I've always wanted a little sissy girl to make my own. I bet you'd look sexy as hell in a pair of panties. Have you ever tried on panties before?"

I swallow the lump in my throat as I shake my head no. "Ever thought about trying them on?"

I can't even answer because I have. He puts his free hand on my thigh. "That's okay, you don't have to answer. Look, boy, those cats across the street. If they had it their way, they'd turn you out and force you to suck dick for money. You wouldn't have a choice. They'd rape you and rent you out to other men after they force you to look all girly and shit. I won't do that. I ain't gonna force you to do anything you don't want to. I do like to get kinky, though. I'd love to have me a little sissy pet wife all collared up and on her knees next to my lazy boy, serving me and whatnot. You'd be a perfect little sissy."

I have to pick my jaw up from my lap as I tug the collar of my shirt. It suddenly got really hot in here. Is he serious? That's a lot to take in. He wants me to be his sissy? I don't know if I can do that. Just the thought kinda scares me. I'm straight, right? Then why am I getting turned on? Not only that, but I'm a little scared. He's a big guy. I know he says he won't force me, but he could easily have his way with me and there's not a thing I could do about it. I have to be careful. How did I get myself into this situation? My heart is beating so face, I think I'm having a panic attack.

Chapter: 4

"Relax, boy. As I said, I ain't going to force ya. You think about it. Don't let all the kinky shit scare ya away. I can be romantic, too. I don't mind a good cuddle. I'd treat ya right."

I can't believe this is happening to me. He wants to make me his sissy and the people across the street want to pimp me out. What the hell am I going to do?

"What do you think?" he asks.

"I... I don't know. This is a lot to take in," I say.

"Maybe you should just try it. Get a taste of it and see if you like it. You ever thought about sucking dick?"

I can't even say no because I have. I bite down on my lip. He withdraws his hand from my thigh and unbuckles his pants. Slowly, he pushes them down until a big black cock flops out. It's huge. The biggest cock I've ever seen. Twice the size of my own small pathetic dick. "Go on. Touch it."

I look up into his eyes and see a hungry, possessive stare. What if I say no? He says he won't force me. And yet, there's a part of me that wants him to. My heart is thumping so fast. I reach out and taking his big dick in my hand. I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around it. "That's it, baby. Stroke it."

I do what he says and start moving my hand up and down his wide shaft. It's so big. It's nearly as thick as my arm. "Kiss it."

My eyes go wide as I look up at him before looking back down at his dick and then back up at him. "Go on. You know you want to."

I feel his hand on the back of my neck. With a little pressure, he guides my face down to his big black dick. I get hit with a strong musky, masculine scent that makes my little cock twitch. Suddenly, his cock comes into contact with my lips. It's spongy. My mouth opens up on its own accord and the head of his cock pops right in. Oh my god, I'm sucking another man's dick. This can't be happening. Not only that, but I think I'm enjoying it. My dick has grown stiff. I get up on my hands and knees as I work my tongue around the tip before going down further on his dick. I gag as it hits the back of my throat.

I feel his hand move down from my neck and start rubbing my back. It's soothing, and it makes me want to suck more. His other hand runs through my hair as he works my head up and down on his cock. I suck on it like a popsicle. It tastes salty and really musky. I like it. His hand slips down my back and over my bum. He gives it a good squeeze, which sends a jolt up my spine.

I can't believe I'm sucking this man's dick and I'm actually liking it. What's gotten into me? My friends and family can never find out about this.

His hand slips under the rim of my pants and underneath my underwear. He grabs the bare skin of my ass and starts massaging it. "That's it, baby. Suck daddy's cock."

He called me baby and referred to himself as daddy. That makes me feel weird. Really emasculated and a little humiliating. However, part of me likes it. I want to make him feel good just so he does it again.

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers
12