The Neighborhood Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body slowly calmed down, Andrea looked at Marsha with eyes of fire. She could see the oozing mix of Ben's cum and Marsha's cream puddling on her sons' belly.

"Bitch" Andrea growled. "You took all his fucking cum."

Marsha smiled, and then slowly rose up straight. With an obscene slurp she felt the thick cock slide free of her, and then it slap wetly against his belly. Squeezing her Kegel muscles, she felt a thick, hot glob of fresh cum ooze between her lips, and then heard it splatter to the Bens' abdomen.

"You want it" she panted. "Come and get it, slut."

Ben lay in a complete daze as his mother shifted off his face to bend forward. He could only stare as his mother did the unthinkable.

Hungrily Andrea slid off her sons' face, leaning down as she dragged her tongue along his belly. Scooping up the hot mixed cream from the pair; sucking it into her greedy mouth to swallow it down.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Andrea moaned.

Ben wasn't quite sure what the hell had just happened as he lay gasping on the lounge chair. He had just spent the last hour having two middle aged women use his body, and he had fucking loved it. The summer was definitely shaping up to be the hottest of his young life.

12