The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take these off," she said, tugging at my undershorts. "Do something different to me."

I stripped and my cock was so hard, as hard as it's ever been, as big as it's ever been, as long as it's ever been, and I moaned my pleasure when Lori's hand took gentle hold of it. The look of magical excitement on her face made me tingly. Or maybe her stroking hand made me feel that way. I think it was both.

Lori wanted 'different', so I pushed her down and went to my hands and knees on top of her, man-on-top sixty-nine position, but not fully down on her yet. I watched underneath me as my cock hung over her face. "Ohhh yeahhh," she sighed, smiling as she took hold of my hard shaft again, sending goosebumps all through me.

Lori lifted her head and tasted me for the first time, moaning so beautifully. I watched her tongue and her lips tease me, and I saw her sparkling lusty eyes glance at me. I spread my knees a little, lowering my cock into her hungry mouth. That's when I remembered the cameras. I said to myself, Straighten your back, you fool! You look like a monkey fucking a football! I tried to make myself look like all the pornstar men I'd seen, but Lori's sucking mouth and her happy hands distracted me, and the cameras were gone from my mind again. Her hands moved from the base of my cock and my balls to my hips, and she pulled me down. It was happening! So quickly! She was eager! I heard her gurgling moan and I felt the velvety tightness of her throat. Her hands on my hips guided my movements and I knew what she wanted; I fucked her throat for four glorious slow thrusts. She pushed me out of her, gurgling and gasping for air, seizing a quick moment of sanity and then tossing it away.

"More!" Lori growled. "All the way! Eat me while you do it!"

I heard Christy's breathy, ecstatic voice, right next to us, say, "Oh, God yeah! Your cock's so fuckin' big! "

I didn't look directly at her because I was on a mission with my Lori, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Christy riding Rob like a cowgirl, and I heard his happy groans as she fucked him with her tight little pussy.

Lori's hands on my hips pulled me down again, and my throbbing cock found her open mouth and entered it all on its own. I felt the warmth and I heard the tell-tale gurgle. Her throat opened and I slid deep. I dropped to my elbows and I mouthed the entirety of her shining wet pussy, spread wide just for me. My tongue found the nub of her clit, she guided my hips with her hands, and I fucked her throat again. This time it was epic: she came while her throat was full, her pussy writhing against my mouth, her hands holding my cock deep in her throat and then pushing me out, letting free a gasping coughing cry from her mouth that was wild like an animal. My lips and my tongue stayed locked on her pussy and her electrified clit, and she kept cumming, like I'd never seen before. When it was over she took my cock in her mouth again and she devoured it, and then she held my throbbing hardness in her hand, sucked my balls into her mouth and devoured them, too.

She was breathless and dazed but she knew what she wanted. She pushed me off of her and she offered herself to me doggy style. I went to my knees and my mouth went to her ass. I ate every inch of it with my nibbling teeth and my licking tongue.

"You know what she wants," Rob said to me. "Fuck her, son, and don't tell your mother."

Lori giggled and she rolled onto her back. She tried to hide her amusement from the cameras but they were all around her, and the giggle grew into a laugh. It was beautiful, and it made her tits jiggle. She got it under control, and her face radiated joy in the happy silence. Her thighs opened wide and she reached for me. She wanted me, just like that, on her back, missionary position.

It wasn't what I expected. It's so close, so intimate. Face-to-face. It's so...loving. I went to her reaching arms and my cock found its way into her as if by magic. I was fucking her, with her arms wrapped around me, and we looked at each other with love in our eyes. It was breathtaking. It was wondrous.

"Kiss her, but don't fall in love with her," Rob said.

Too late, I wanted to say! I kissed Lori's moaning, open mouth and she kissed me back, and my hips thrust my cock at a smooth, steady pace. I just wanted to fuck her, and fuck her, and fuck her. It was better than any dream, better than any fantasy.

She felt so warm under me, so soft. Like a woman-cloud. I got a hand on one of her luscious tits and I was able to contort myself and fuck her while I got my mouth on it, a dream-like nipple on my tongue, between my lips, between my nibbling teeth, all while my hand squeezed the wonder of her soft tit flesh. My cock was fucking her at a new angle, with my pelvic bone rubbing her clit. She liked it, and she let everyone know.

"Oh, God yes. God yyyesss!"

There was no way I was letting her breast out of my mouth. I could see her face out of the corner of my eye, and I was glad of it. She was releasing herself, floating into the experience, eyes fluttering just before the happy storm of orgasm, and then her body told me she was gone, lost in that place she loves. I kept her there, my hips thrusting smoothly, my cock fucking steadily, deeply. The muscles in her pussy squeezed me, contractions that had a loving mind of their own, and I melted away with her, feeling an overwhelming inner heat as I came deep inside her, both of us whimpering and holding breath, sharing our loving orgasms in the most intimate of ways. Face-to-face again. With Rob watching.

"Damn!" he said quietly. "Babe, you're as sexy as it gets."

Lori's voice floated into the air, feathery and soft. "You like watching me?" she asked him. "I like it when you watch me."

Rob was still on his back, giving Christy a long, luxurious ride that she looked lost in; her lithe, slender body was moving like a dancer, her satiny skin shining with a sheen of sweat.

"Eat her pussy again," Rob said to me. "Nobody likes it more than she does."

Lori was already moaning when I kissed my way there, down her soft belly to the closely trimmed fur that was always hidden from me under her bikinis. I could smell the womanly scent of her, hot and extra wet from our fucking. My mouth engulfed her raw, fleshy pussy again and words started to tumble out of her.

"Oh, yeah!...Eat me, Evan!...Fuckin' eat me!"

She tasted so rich and womanly it overwhelmed my senses. I kissed and licked all the tender flesh between her widespread thighs.

"Ohhh, you're a tease!" she said, smiling in a half gone, drunken way. She watched my mouth playfully biting at her tender inner thigh, inches away from her begging pussy. "I guess I deserve it."

I did what she wanted and mouthed her pussy and clit again, and she shrieked with joy. She looked over at Rob, watching as his hips revved up under Christy, driving his big cock into the cute young newsgirl's pussy, making her squeal with delight.

"Don't you dare tell me this is a one time thing," Lori said to him.

I looked at her face and her sparkle eyes were on lusty fire. She caught sight of my gaze and her hips moved more, grinding her pussy against my mouth.

"Make me cum, Evan! Oh, God, make me cum!"

I was happy to obey her loud, gruff command. Happily, I knew I could easily make her orgasm again, so I took my time and teased her some more, licking down below her pussy, down near her asshole, then assaulting her clit again, then taking on her asshole in full. She howled with joy at each move.

"Dirty boy!...You like licking my ass, dirty boy?....Oh yeah! Stick your tongue in it!...Taste your dirty girl!"

Her words and her voice had gone completely free. She was all in. My mouth took her clit with gentle force and she launched. On her back on her soft marital bed, with her tits thrust upward, her whole body writhed with orgasm.

Rob was just above her at her side, newly positioned after tossing Christy onto hands and knees for some doggy style. He cried out when his big cock sunk into the girl's tight pussy again, nearly splitting her sweet little ass in two, and Christy cried in joy right along with him as he thrust his way deep.

Rob did the arm pulling move and Christy's upper body rose up, her eyes showing happy surprise, looking like she hadn't ever tried that position before. His cock thrust upward into her from behind as his hands claimed her pretty little tits. Whimpering moans floated from her excited looking mouth and her eyes were wide and wild. Christy looked spectacular that way, naked and sweaty, nipples blazing and muscles firing, fucking an energetic man, heading for orgasm number three. That's when Lori's hand reached for Christy's pussy, surprising everyone.

I gently nibbled at Lori's pussy, keeping her floating between her easy orgasms, halfway between reality and a dream. She lay there, close enough to the younger woman's leg to feel the warmth of it, using her massaging fingertips on Christy's clit while Rob's steady upward thrusts fucked the young girl into an orgasmic dream of her own. Christy looked blissfully delirious, like she was drugged and floating in buoyant air. She said things, happy things, but I couldn't understand her and I don't think anyone else could either. It looked and sounded like a long, endless orgasm, and it was so beautiful. Lori's eyes sparkled like diamonds as she watched it, and the tips of her fingers were barely there on Christy's little clit. Just enough. Just enough.

Christy collapsed in a heap, and Rob, fortified with Viagra, gave me the nod. Lori was his, and he wanted her. He reclined on his back and pulled her to him. Lori mounted him cowgirl style, and I went to her side, on my knees. I caressed her big tits and I took one in my mouth, moaning again at the wonderfulness of the feel of one of her perfect nipples between my teeth.

I rose to my feet on the bed, next to Lori, and she smiled. She reached for my re-hardening cock and moaned when she experienced a cock in her pussy and a cock in her mouth for the first time. Christy smiled, too, on her hands and knees like a cat, moving to Rob's side, kissing him deeply. The moaning, easeful energy in the room was intoxicating.

Christy, giggling when she threw a leg over Rob's head, lowered her pussy to his mouth, she and Lori facing each other. They both giggled as they shared me, two sexy mouths alternating on my hard-again cock. And then both of their mouths were on it together, and my happy mind was happier still. Rob was happy, too, down underneath, with his everlasting cock being ridden to slow perfection by his beautiful Lori, and his smiling mouth lost in the youth of Christy's pussy. The fourway he'd imagined — or was it Lori who'd imagined it first? — was as real as the cum that gushed from my cock into his loving wife's mouth.

We got lucky — the cameras were angled well enough to make beautiful sense of it all once I cut things together, with some digital zooms and lots of fading dissolves to blend one camera angle into another. It was a lot of work putting it all together, but it was fun work. There's a nice arc to the movie, and the long, extended fourway scene makes a perfect highpoint. I had a feeling I'd be pretty good at making a porn, and I was right. Lori and Rob were thrilled with the end result. They said I could keep a copy, and it's a movie I can't stop watching.

My work friend Nico stopped by one day, to help me move a heavy bookcase into my bedroom. After we'd put it in place he looked out my window and saw Lori.

"Hey, the old spunker's out in the sun again! She's prolly gettin' all leathery and shit. Man, she looks like she's been hittin' the cheeseburgers."

I hoped to God she wasn't topless; if she was I'd never hear the end of it. It turned out she was, but she was flat on her stomach, tanning her back, wearing just the bottom piece of her cheeky aqua-colored bikini. "No cheeseburgers, man. She's beautiful. And super nice, too."

Nico looked surprised. "You met her? Was she wearin' the bikini?"

"Yeah, I've seen her in it."

"Old spunker!" he said, looking out at her again. "Yeah, man, she's all right. It's a big ass but it's pretty fuckin' hot. I usually like the little tight ones, but..."

"Like Christy?" I asked, smirking, gloating a little, even though he didn't have a clue.

"Gethlowe, you mean?" he said. "Fuck yeah. She's got the tightest little ass I ever seen. You're lucky as shit gettin' to work with her all the time. So, your backyard spunker, I remember she's got big tits, right? So is she like divorced or somethin'? Lonely and horny and shit?"

"Happily married. Her husband's really nice, too. They let me swim in their pool."

"No fuckin' way! So you really have seen those big tits up close." He looked out the window at her again, grinning. "She's one of those curvy girls. I been with a few. She's like Mama's age, though. Definitely old spunker material. Fuck yeah, that sweet ass is growin' on me. I wouldn't mind hittin' that."

The computer that held all the scenes I'd shot of Lori — and the finished movie with Christy's guest appearance — was on my desk about three feet away from him. I thought about switching it on and blowing his mind with it, but I knew I wouldn't, not unless Lori and Christy asked me to. Both of them are still in my life in a big way, and their wish, as they say, is my command.

I'm a lucky guy; that's the only way I can figure it. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but in my high school yearbook I was voted 'Most likely to drop his phone in the toilet.' Cruel, right? But yeah, it made me laugh. Still does, but mostly I laugh out of sheer joy these days, usually on Friday nights, standing waist-deep in the pool with Rob and Lori and Christy, the women topless and all of us with drinks in our hands, all of us with the next hour or two in Rob and Lori's bed on our minds. They're a fun bunch to hang with, and sometimes we laugh so much it hurts.

And oh yeah, I bought some more gear — some LED lights to replace my old heavy ones, and some better microphones. I don't know if I'll need them any time soon, but Lori's friend Melanie who lives a few blocks away knows a little bit about the movie story. I guess the topic came up after too much wine one night, she and Lori drinking and talking, when Rob wasn't around. Lori keeps telling me there's a chance something might come of it, because Melanie is lonely, and bored. That doesn't seem like it's enough of a reason to make a porn, but I can't claim to know what goes on in the minds of middle aged women. Lori also told me Melanie's worried she's not pretty enough. But hey, I think blue alien women with fish scale skin are sexy, so who am I to judge? For now though, we're in a nice holding pattern, and life is good. Tomorrow, I'm happy to say, is Friday.

Live long and prosper, my friends.

THE END