The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I soooo love getting high," BA drolled loosely. "Hey, come sit here," she said. The two were on their couch, I was opposite in a lounge chair, a coffee table between us. BA patted the sofa, and scooted.

"Sure," I said, standing on very unsteady feet and nearly falling into the sofa.

"There!" BA said happily. "That's sooo much better," she droned again. Her head was sort of turned towards me, and she wore a very lopsided grin. "You're so cute, do you know that?"

I was too high to get all flustered. "Thank you," I sort of said. Honestly, it was the good dope that allowed me to say what I said. "And you," I said, pausing to look hard at BA, then rolled my head slowly to gaze at Teresa, "...and YOU..." I turned again back towards BA, "are gorgeous."

"Mmmmm," I heard Teresa's soft sound of pleasure. "Thank you."

BA merely grinned at me. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I want to kiss you," she said.

"Oh!" I managed. In that same moment, I felt a lurch in my shorts. I had worn a new, but loose-fitting, pair of boxer shorts under a loose-fitting pair of shorts. If I lost control, my erection would be clearly visible to these two creatures. But on the heels of that thought, to retain control, was the question of whether I really wanted to.

A question that I answered by leaning forward and offering my lips to BA. The first moment our lips touched was tender, soft, a question of sorts. But her hand rose to my neck, pulling me tighter in, and I kissed her with abandon. Instantly I was immersed in this kiss, her twisting tongue, the fruity flavor of the mixture of wine and weed on her tongue. It was delicious, and her tongue was skillful, her kiss perfection.

"My turn," Teresa said, and I felt a hand on my arm, pulling me away. I was pulled over to her, my head turning, and our lips met. I had never kissed two women back to back like that, and marveled at how she was so totally different, yet so incredibly gifted at the same time. Her mouth was a little smaller, her tongue longer, her style different. While I got the same fruity tones of wine and weed, her mouth had a different flavor. Not bad, just different, and then I felt BA press her body to mine.

"Me," she said, a greedy tone in her voice. I broke the kiss with Teresa with some regret, regret that was dashed the moment my head turned and I resumed the kiss with BA.

They passed me back and forth, ten, fifteen, twenty seconds each, my head turning and twisting my lips pressed to two different ones, tasting tastes and dueling tongues. I was painfully erect now, my cock almost throbbing in my shorts.

"Oooh, look at that," she said softly, as I was involved with Teresa's tongue wondering just how that long, snaky organ might feel curling around the shaft of my cock. I felt my body flex hard, around my ass, and felt the first droplet of precum ooze out. "That looks impressive," she breathed.

I felt her fingers wrap around my hardness through my pants. This while I was in the middle of kissing Teresa, and the moan burst from my mouth into Teresa's. This was not some half-assed moan, a grunt held back by machismo. This was a full blown moan, right into her mouth. She moaned back, one hand sliding behind my back, the other instantly falling and fighting with BA's.

Teresa broke the kiss. "Can...can we take it out?"

"Yes!" I gasped. I looked down, watching their fingers expertly undo the shorts, unzipping me, and then sliding my pants and underwear off of my body. It released my cock. Now prior to my wife's indifference to my penis, most of my lovers before her had enjoyed my size. I was not overly long, just over five inches. But I sported a girthiness that they had loved, especially the girls. They said that I was perfect, filling up their pussies with the width, but not pushing against their cervix to cause discomfort, even in the deepest of thrusts.

Two hands began to caress my flesh. I moaned, my head falling back on the sofa, giving myself over the pleasure of their movements, their light touches and their gentle pressure. I felt a finger slide over the droplet of precum, then use it to slip easily over the sensitive head. That elicited another deep moan, adding a shiver of pleasure to boot.

"Do you want to feel me?" BA asked.

"Yes!" I moaned. "I want to feel them both!" I assured them.

BA slowly got herself off of the sofa. She stood, nudging my feet apart so that she stood between my legs, her back to me. "Take off my skirt," she directed. I reached up as Teresa ceased moving over my cock, just lightly holding it in her fingers. My vision was for shit, I was so high, but I found the button, and the zipper, and lowered it slowly. My hands went up to her hips, and I slowly guided her skirt over the feminine swell of her hips. How did she get that hourglass shape? This random thought was dismissed when I saw the outline of the deep burgundy thong that spread over that shapely backside before diving down between her ass cheeks.

"Teresa, get up," BA directed, stepped to the side but keeping her back to me. She craned her neck to watch as Teresa also stood then positioned herself in a similar manner. Teresa wore one of those long flowing skirts, all paisley print, and all I had to do was unbutton the single button. The skirt fell swiftly, and while Teresa's hips were narrower, and the back to her panties were not quite as risque, they still looked magical on her ass. And they were satin, I realized.

The two women adjusted their bodies until they were standing, straddling each one of my legs. They kept moving my legs, opening me further. I felt my balls, heavy with cum, resting against the sofa, my cock as erect as it had ever been, poking up into the air and bouncing with each beat of my heart. I looked up and watched as BA and Teresa made eye contact.

They turned, fluidly, their legs moving around mine then coming into position to face me, their legs straddling mine. My eyes shifted back and forth, back and forth. Both had tucked their penises, so each sported a curved, throbbing member that pushed against the thin material of her panty. Length was impossible to tell, but Teresa's definitely looked a little thinner in width. My hands fluttered forward, fingers coming to rest just above each woman's knee. I slid my fingers slowly up, using the very tip of my finger to pass over the skin. That same finger passed over her cock, and my THC-clouded brain found it to be the most erotic touch yet.

I went over their cocks, and hooked each finger into the front of her panty. Then I began to draw my fingers down, dragging the panty with it. Stretching it slowly over the cock, slowly and slowly, until each was released from the cloth prison. Both sprung back up, bouncing with their heartbeat. Down and down I took the panties, until finally each girl had to bend at the waist to complete the removal.

Teresa's was definitely narrower, with a smaller head that lacked a mushrooming quality. Her balls were also smaller, not sagging down, but tight up against her body, churning with production. My gaze shifted to BA. Her darker skin tones were a little more evident. Where Teresa's was more straight, BA's curved upwards slightly, and she was both rather longer and thicker. Her balls were thicker, too. Teresa was completely hairless, but Teresa retained a small patch of neatly trimmed hair.

Both hands rose as my head tilted back, my gaze sliding back and forth between the two. They stared back down, their breathing slow and steady but excited, expectant smiles on their face. My fingers so easily found their organs, and my fingers wrapped slowly around the base of each cock. They felt so hot in my hand, so soft and velvety to the touch, yet over that incredible hardness.

I gave them a slow, gentle, light stroke that elicited noises and movements from both. Up and down each shaft my hand slid, lightly, gently and carefully.

It was BA who moved first, getting onto the front of the sofa, kneeling there, centering her torso over my knee. My hand moved with her, and I did the same as Teresa mirroed the new position. Now both women could lean forward, and as before their fingers danced over my cock.

"How does that feel?" BA whispered softly.

"Magical!" I said instantly.

"Oh not yet, the magic comes later," she giggles. "We're just getting warmed up, baby!"

"Your cocks!" I cried. "They're just so perfect!"

"Do you want to kiss mine, baby?" BA asked smoothly.

"Yes!" I moaned, realizing that my mouth was now opening and closing obsessively as I so badly needed a taste of her hot body.

"Be my good boy and ask me, baby," she said quietly. "Ask me to be my cocksucker!" she said.

I looked up and realized that she was serious. I inhaled deeply. This was going to be an adventure I know. "Please, BA, let me suck your cock, let me be your cocksucker!" I said. It came out fast, hot and deeply needy.

"Good boy," she praised me. "Now put your lips on my cock, baby, get your first taste!"

I leaned forward, and my lips and tongue found that head. All of the sensations that I had felt with my fingers, the silky skin, the velvet texture, the throbbing hardness, were magnified greatly through my lips and tongue. The taste was strong, the aroma there, and both were intoxicating. It was so easy for me to open my jaw a little, my tongue sliding along the underside of that long shaft, as I took about half her cock into my mouth. Once inside, I swirled my tongue around it, over and over.

"Oh FUCK he's good, he's good," BA moaned. "Dirty slutty cocksucker, suck it, suck me baby, suck my cock!" she moaned hotly, her hands coming to rest on my head and holding me in place. I felt a hand wrap tightly around the base of my cock, and Teresa's hand began to move, which made me moan, which made BA moan from the burst of vibrations she got to experience.

"Oh oh god DAMN," BA moaned. I strained my eyes to look up, seeing one hand grabbing a breast, her head tilted backwards. She looked back down, seeing me looking up, and smiled broadly. "Just the head, baby," she told me.

I eased the hot shaft out of my mouth and wrapped the lips tightly behind her thick head. Then I applied suction, and my tongue slathered all over the head. I got a high-pitched squeal of utter pleasure.

"Hey, my turn!" Teresa demanded.

"Suck her cock, boyslut," BA intoned. I released her, watching as her hand immediately went to her shaft and gave it a slow stroke, as I turned and took Teresa's smaller but no less hot shaft into my mouth. It was easier to circle her shaft with my tongue, so I did, bobbing my head in and out a little, swirling and circling the burning pole with my tongue. Teresa's gasps and shuddery moans were a delight to my ears, and then I gave her the final treat like I'd done for BA, locking lips behind the head, sucking and working my tongue hard and fast on the head. My reward was a large, sweet droplet of precum, which I greedily sucked down. I released her and moaned lustily.

BA moved, and plopped her ass on the coffee table. "Stand up, baby," she said next, taking her hands to hold them in front of her. I stood, my erection absolutely throbbing. I felt Teresa moving behind me, and then BA took my hands and held them at my hips. She leaned forward, her grip tightening on mine, then her mouth engulfed my cock. I was bathed by the sensation of her blowjob, and I clenched my lower body hard at the sudden pleasure.

Then I felt Teresa's hands, on my ass, prying me apart. I did my best to relax, and felt her opening my cheeks. A moment later I felt hot breath waft over my tight asshole, and then her long tongue slipped out and began to make a circle. I gasped, caught between two of the most intense pleasures that I had ever felt - BA's exquisite mouth on my cock, Teresa's twisting tongue circling my ass. I was shaking in lust, utterly shaking, gasping and panting and on the verge of losing all control.

Then I felt something harder, firmer touch my ass. The moan was out of my mouth without warning. "Yes! Yes, put it in my ass, please, I want to feel your finger in my ass!" I gasped.

BA released me. "Oh you are a slut," she laughed, stroking me slowly. I was under waves and waves of pleasure, each one rising up and crashing down atop me, pushing me deeper into utter, mindless lust each time.

"Yes! Yes, please, oh god, it feels good, it feels sooo good!" I cried out as the finger began to snake up inside my ass. I felt my body react to the intrusion, tightening, and I was advised to relax. So I had to concentrate on that for a moment so that Teresa could slip her finger up inside my ass. Once she had her finger deep, she began to wiggle it, then draw it in and out slowly.

BA began slurping on my cock again, slowly, lightly. It was a wet, noisy mess, her blowjob but I began to realize that this light, slow almost teasing nature would not bring me to an orgasm, not quickly. I fell deeper into that needful lust, especially once Teresa's pace picked up. She was fucking my ass pretty hard a few moments later, the rough thrusts pushing my hips up, pushing my cock into BA's mouth. She was anticipating that, and steadied my thighs from the front, holding me more in place.

"OOooh fuck," I gasped. I guess it was the quality of my moan, because BA released me and Teresa withdrew her finger. I panted and heaved, standing there as I was so close to an orgasm, and I tightened every muscle I had in my lower body, my head tilted back and my teeth gritted as I worked hard to stem the tide of an orgasm that wanted to erupt. Finally, sensing the danger had passed, I relaxed and panted heavily.

"Close one," BA commented.

"Yeah."

"I'm so glad you held it back, baby," she praised me. She took my hands again, and released one after I was standing. She began walking, and I was led into their bedroom where a big king sized bed awaited us. I climbed onto the bed, BA adjusting me into the middle, and she kicked the heavy, luxurious covers down off of the bed. She lay against me, tilting on my one side, using her fingers to trace slow circles around my nipple. Teresa mirrored her, also teasing the other nipple. I could not stop from arching my back under the touch, my hips moving, my cock as hot and hard as it had ever been.

BA sat up, and began to crawl down the bed. By some unspoken consent, Teresa also sat up except she began to move towards the headboard. I myself scooted down the bed, and BA patted my belly. "Turn over, baby," she said. I spun on the bed, and lifted my head. Teresa was sitting now, her legs splayed widely, that long cock sticking out in front of her. I said nothing, sliding forward, and gripped her shaft at the base and engulfed her cock with my mouth.

When I felt the copious volume of cool, slippery fluid hit my ass, and BA's fingers slid up and down over the crack and eased their way inside my ass, I knew that I was about to lose my anal virginity. I did not care, my hips rising up to meet BA's gently moving fingers, never taking my mouth off the most perfect cock I'd ever enjoyed.

I felt BA move, the mattress transmitting movement, then felt her hand grip my hip with surprising strength. She lifted me, bringing me up on all fours, then pushing me back down a little. I guess to make it easier for the penetration, and then I felt the slippery head of her cock press to my ass. The moan I made on Teresa's cock was more of the wild variety, and then BA began to slowly ease that thick cock into my ass.

I feared it would not go. It was probably only the THC that kept me from screeching in pain, because it was not a pleasant feeling at first. BA kept pushing, little hard nudges, willing that cock deep up my ass. Finally, her body was pressed hard to mine, and I knew that she had buried her cock in my asshole.

As she eased it out, I released Teresa's cock to gasp and moan and pant, and just as she began to fill me up again with that cock, I dove back down on Teresa's cock. I began stroking her. Her precum was steadily flowing into my mouth, adding such a sweetness to the action that I knew I was addicted to it! I bobbed my head and stroked while BA picked up a steady, slow and careful rhythm.

Well, careful slow and steady did not last long. I felt the grip change, the nature of it. She held tighter, and then she began to ram faster, harder. The plunging of that big tool into my ass, over and over, drove me purely out of my mind with lust. There was nothing left, there was the cock in my mouth, the cock in my ass, and the prayer that soon the orgasms would come.

Teresa's hands suddenly clamped onto my head, gripping hard and tight. "OH FUCK!" she screamed, and then I felt her body stiffen. Her hips, despite lacking leverage, jerked forward and thrust that cock into my mouth as deeply as it would go. And then the explosion of the hot seminal fluid filled my mouth! I nearly gagged, moving my head back to swallow, just as more and more of her salty, gooey cum filled my mouth.

There was a screech, and then BA rocked her body as hard against me as she'd ever done, and I was rewarded with a bloom of heat deep up in my bowels. I realized that she was cumming just as Teresa's cock kept pumping semen into my mouth, making me suck greedily, and that's when my own cock let go. I had never had a strong, more powerful orgasm, as my cock spewed long thick blast after blast directly onto the sheets under my body. BA's long deep shudder mixed with a sudden releasing of the fullness in my ass, and Teresa's spurts ended, a long, thick bubble of cum oozing out.

What I did...was to collapse. Fully. My cock spurted one last time, I felt the gooey heat add to the mess already on my belly and chest after I'd flopped onto the covers under the massive orgasms. Teresa sounded exhausted, BA sated, and she smacked my upturned ass a couple of times as she also moved to collapse on the bed.

I turned my head, my head now utterly swimming. "I...I..." I said.

"Sam! Sam!" BA repeated.

"Huh-what?" I droned. My head was swimming still, utterly swimming.

"Jesus, you passed out!" BA said. I blinked, seeing BA kneeling on one side of me, a look of concern on her face. Teresa shared that look and position opposite. I realized I was on my back, and now that wetness of my cum had covered my back.

I snapped to. "Holy shit," I gasped. Even though I was still deeply in the THC fog, the memories snapped back. "I passed out?"

"Yes!" Teresa said, her hand sliding over my wet chest.

"Damn," I muttered.

"Boy," BA said, her fingers tracing over the mess of my body, "you made a hell of a mess."

I tasted cum in my mouth, and realized that some was still trickling out of my asshole. "You made a mess of me," I rejoined.

"Hah!" BA chuckled. Deciding that I was out of immediate danger, she laid down next to me. She resumed tracing her fingers through the mess of cum on my body. Teresa did the same.

"I might go to sleep," I said softly.

"That's fine," Teresa said, her voice sounding sleepy suddenly. "I am," she said.

"Me, too," agreed BA.

Sleep took us all. My last, semi-coherent thought, was that I might never leave this apartment or these two creatures...for the rest of my life.

12