The Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
Summertime.
7.1k words
4.44
11.8k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers

The MILF: Barbara

Ben sat on his front porch, sipping iced tea, as the late spring sun was setting over the distant ocean. He watched the husky college boys load the last of the discarded packing materials in the moving van. They had been at it all day and now the new neighbor's worldly goods were safely inside the modest house next door.

The finely shaped middle-aged blonde, who had been dithering about all day as the young crew worked, came out to check the last details and handed the head boy an envelope. He checked the contents and then ripped off the top sheet from a clipboard and handed over her manifest and receipt. The truck drove off and the buxom lady turned towards Ben's house and gave a friendly wave 'hello'.

He stood and moseyed over to the boundary fence; seeing his approach, she walked across the narrow strip of lawn from her side. Her sandaled feet stepped gingerly across the unmown grass, swaying her hips packed into the tight cutoff jean shorts. Her big boobs jostled under her stretched tee shirt, the round disks of her nipples shading through the sweat dampened cotton. Ben decided he liked the idea of some sexy embellishment to this off-the-beach street in his sleepy little summer vacation village.

He called from his side.

"Hi, neighbor, I'm Ben."

She gave another wave, causing a nice shake of her generous loose breasts. At the fence, she smiled and replied.

"Hi, there, yourself. I'm Barbara. Looks like we'll be neighbors this summer."

"Just the summer? Renting?"

"No, a second home away from home, a nice getaway from work."

"Looks like you had a lot of work today anyway."

"Yeah, and it's not over. I still have to go food shopping before dinner. Nothing in the kitchen yet."

Ben seized the opportunity.

"Aw, that's a shame. You look tired. Why not let me be a good neighbor and take you to someplace to get a meal. There's a really good local joint within walking distance."

Barbara looked back at her house and looked back.

"Sure. Why not? Give me an hour to clean up and I'll meet you here out front."

Ben beamed at his good fortune. First in line with the new babe before the younger local gents muscled in.

"Okay. See you soon."

Dinner was great: good food, good conversation. They chatted away: get to know you stuff. Ben was a retired financial investor. Barbara was taking the summer off from her job as a college director. Which one? Her answer was elusive, a special girls prep school that he wouldn't know of.

He walked her home to her porch; she opened her front door and turned to face him. It was an awkward pause. He didn't expect a kiss; they had just met and it wasn't a 'date'. Instead, she grabbed his shirt and tugged him inside, slamming the door shut behind him.

Hours later, Ben lay staring at the ceiling, a bit weary, certainly 'fucked out'. Barbara's soft breathing told of her well-earned slumber. She had been a surprising dynamo in bed. He hadn't done three times in one night since his college days. The local women, and the passing through tourists, were good for one, seldom two, but somehow Barbara had lit his fire again and again and then quenched it in sexy fashion. Her cunt, then her cleavage and finally her mouth had extracted his milky treasure.

Barbara and Ben spent a few more nights together over the next week and each session was better than the last.

Then, unannounced, over the weekend, three college coed aged girls showed up. Ben spied them from his second-floor window, a splashy playtime frolic in the afternoon sun. The brunette, blonde and redhead were lithe, busty and energetic. He looked up from his ogling and saw Barbara in her second-floor window watching him watch her backyard.

Oh no! Busted!

----------

The Eldest: Becca

Lounging in his family room after dinner that night, Ben was watching TV porn and stroking his exposed cock protruding through his zipper. He was also thinking about the three water nymphs and their MILF custodian next door. He was conflicted about whether he had blown his relationship with the older woman by being overly interested in her sexy house guests.

There was a knock on his door. He tucked in and walked to answer, peeking through the security eye. One of Barbara's visitors was on his porch. He opened the door to her bright smile and girlish cupped hand wave. He couldn't help but notice the nipple pokies dotting the white tee-shirt stretched across her round boobs; the tail neatly tucked into fashionably torn booty jeans, adding to their flaunt.

She was a younger replica of Barbara, maybe her daughter, he thought, even dressed the same as when he had first met the older woman.

"Hi. I'm Becca, from next door. Are you okay? Ms. Barbara sent me over to check on you. May I come in?"

Ben stared at the nubile creature looking up at him, her eyes framed by long blonde waves draped over her shoulders. Dumbstruck by the sudden situation, he silently opened the door wider and without further words, she stepped in and kept walking past him. He closed the door and turned to follow, but she is way ahead of him. He heard speaker moans and suddenly realized that the porn was still playing and scurried to catch up but it was too late.

Becca stood in the room, watching the onscreen porn actress lapping and sucking at a very large cock knob. Ben stuttered out a regret, embarrassed to offend the girl's modesty.

"I wasn't expecting company. This isn't right."

Becca guffawed as she continued to view the pixelated blowjob, head cocked at a tilt with a smirk bowing up her full lips.

"It sure isn't. That bitch should have that monster well inside by now, poking at her tonsils. What a dilettante!"

Ben froze at her natural acceptance of the impropriety. Becca turned towards him and, with hands still on hips, spoke her reason for being there.

"Ms. Barbara was afraid you'd be holding back, unsure of how welcome you'd feel after this afternoon. So, she sent me over to check on you and, well, it's just as we all suspected."

Becca stood steady and waited for him to respond. Hearing no words from a stunned Ben, she grabbed the tails of her white tee-shirt and stripped the top over her head. The collar peeled up her face and her hair bounced through the opening and settled again, landing mostly back on her now bare shoulders with a few unkempt strands dangling over her face. She threw the shirt aside and returned to a hands-on-hips stance.

Ben stared at the nearly perfect shape of her nubile breasts; round orbs mounted high on her chest. The dark, full sized nipples were eye magnets. She stood in full frontal, letting him take in the sight. She noted how his erection bulged the fabric at his crotch, whether still hard from his earlier masturbation or renewed stiffness at her exposure and credible potential of more.

"Looks like little Ben wants some attention. You don't need a virtual blowjob. How about a real one?"

Her hands went to his zipper and opened his fly as her knees bent and she glided down to get face to face with his emerging boner. Her admiration was uninhibited.

"Wow! No wonder Miss B was eager to keep you satisfied and close by. This is one sumptuous pussy pleaser. But later; for now, a tasty sample will do."

Becca wrapped his shaft in a loose fist and ran her capturing palm slowly up and back, leisurely massaging her handful. She halted high up and held him just below the corona; her flat raspy tongue lapped the plump mushroom head. His feet and his cock both hopped at the sensation, a good reaction. Becca knew she was giving the man what he needed.

Her head twisted so as to lick all sides of the knob. Another penile jitter and a pause as she studied the tip slit. It was slightly agape, fractured by the grand knob's swell. And then her lips slid over the end and she took him inside, actively tonguing the segment inside her mouth.

Further and further, she took him in, until her lips nearly circled the base. He felt the constriction of her throat entrance on his cockhead. A deep breath filled her lungs and a push nudged him all the way. She swallowed, nothing there, just a throat massage to excite his rim.

Ben moaned at that last act. He was aware that she was doing more than an amateur's blowjob. This girl knew her oral arts. Her earlier comment about the TV movie had given him a hint; her deep throat techniques gave him confirmation.

His hands settled on her head as she drew back and bobbed leisurely on half his erection. Her hands settled on his ass to give her purchase and stability. She used her head and hands to steer him to the couch and sit him down, never releasing her suction hold on his manhood. Now he was able to relax back and let her have her way.

And what a way she had. Ben closed his eyes and felt the fine tingles arise in his groin, skittling down his legs and back up his spine to his over enthused brain. She seemed to sense his change in arousal and steadily built the pace. Her lips stroked up and down, long runs and increased rhythm. The flat of her tongue pressed his flesh, brushing the undervee.

Ben cried out and spouted out his ejaculation. Becca sucked hard as her mouth filled with milky seed. When she counted the fourth shot, she plunged down and swallowed the manly gift, flesh and fluid, while simultaneously rubbing his corona with her tonsils.

Ben's ass jolted up and dug his cock even further into her gullet. His mind was a frenzy of befuddled excitement. Becca held on, holding her breath, waiting for the waning of his orgasmic convulsion. His ass trebled down to settle again on the cushion. Becca eased him from her throat so she could breathe but cuddled his shrinking penis in her warm wet mouth.

Ben's breathing settled into a reoxygenating tempo. Becca let his slackness spill from her lips and sat back. Her gentle voice queried his condition.

"Are you okay? Was it too much? Too little? Just right?"

His mind gaffed at the 'too little' question. He mumbled a weary reply.

"Just right, I think."

"Good. Ms. B and the others will be pleased to hear it."

----------

The Middle: Bianca

The next day, Barbara invited Ben to a 'family only' backyard picnic. She was being the perfect hostess, grilling the usual fare on a gas fired flame. Ben got formal introductions to the three young ladies. Becca was already an 'old' acquaintance, what with having his cock down her throat the night before. He now had brunette Bianca and redhead Bobbi's moniker as well.

It started with modest swimsuits and tees but after the girls started to frolic in the cool pool water, frisky play led to snatched off tops and Barbara capitulated to Ben's one raised eyebrow query. She bobbed her head sideways towards the playful siblings and he jumped in to join the splashy fun.

He was quickly surrounded by a topless cohort of mischievousness. The older girl held back, having already tasted the prize. The youngest stayed aloof, an out-of-arm's-reach distance. They took turns diving under the surface and he felt hands on his crotch and swim shorts; the handling got rougher and his shorts were yanked down.

That unbalanced his stance and he fell over, head underwater. The girls dove to the opportunity and yanked off his trunks, now furtively fondling his exposed cock and balls.

Ben surfaced, facing a laughing Bianca, the middle sister. He dunked her head, giddily marking his next choice of favored playmate. She came up sputtering, brushing her wet brunette hair off her wet pretty face.

Before she could fully recover, Ben grabbed her around the legs and ass and hoisted her over his shoulder, her wet thong-split ass pointing up and her protesting head pointing down behind his back. He turned and trod through the deceasing water depth up the steps, across the pool deck and into the house. His semi-erection swung between his legs like a sexy metronome. He continued to carry his intended carnal recipient up the stairs to the hallway.

"Which room is yours?"

He saw her arm extend in front of him, a finger pointing towards the end room door. He walked that way, feeling the same hand curl around his growing dick, testing its firmness.

He kicked the indicated door open and slung her forward off his shoulder, depositing his impending fuck-mate on her unmade bed.

Her ass bounced, her tits bounced, the bed bounced and the combination settled into a curvy wet figure of feminine flesh that had Ben aroused and keen to fuck. Her thong was side tied and he pulled the ends to loosen the knots. The thong crumpled aside and his fist pulled the bottom off her bottom. She laughed at his impetuous demeanor so far and he joined her mirth. The pool foreplay had him more than ready.

He dove atop her as she spread her legs to accommodate his position. In no time at all, he mounted up and plunged in. It felt good and he stroked a few times, getting her cooperation with ass twists and hip rolls. But the position wasn't giving him the best angle of attack to caress his under vee sensitive zones. Even her vivacious assistance wasn't enough; he knew she could please him better. He drew out, leaned up to stand on his knees, his erection bobbing above her gaping cunt.

His reverse move got a pout and sigh of protest at the break in the action. He grabbed a convenient pillow and told her to lift her ass. He put the rolled-up bolster under her arched low back. Now when she relaxed her counter-curved spine, her cunt was posed more downward and her clitoris forward. Her full youthfully tits rode higher on her chest, a convenient placement that begged for Ben's tweaks and kisses. He took up their tangible invitation: kisses, laps, suckles and toothy nibbles. Her giggles of delight were music to his ears.

Ben took no further delay in reinserting his cock. Now the strokes and rolls rubbed his knob hard against her wet walls and her clitoris met with hard bumps.

Bianca's tits and cunt were on fire. She rolled her head back followed by her eyes, exposing her vulnerable neck to the dominating male in the classical female temptation pose.

He moved his oral attentions away from her stiffened nipples and raised his mouth to the side of her neck, suckling the sensitive skin, adding gentle bites. That stretched reposition moved his pubic bone higher on her groin and the clitoral bumps intensified.

Her breathing gusted as the stimulations at her neck and groin joined forces to enact a violent orgasmic reaction.

Ben felt her arched spine go rigid in his arms, rendering her a captive receptacle of his lust. His own back reflected a counter arch, pressing hard on her inflamed clitoris and his ejaculatory response poured the inevitable eruption of sperm deep in her core.

In the aftermath cuddling, Bianca wanted reassurance of her appeal.

"Did I do that right?"

"Right enough" he mumbled through his fading high, dropping into a lazy doze, resting briefly as he refracted for another planned round... or two.

They returned a few satisfying hours later: disheveled, weary and lethargic. The rest of the female group was lounging in the late afternoon sun. The fucked-out pair grabbed some left aside food to quench their stomach appetite after assuaging their sexual appetite.

Later in the week, Ben was again saddled up on Bianca in bed. She had come by his house that evening for what was becoming a rotational 'welfare check' and stayed her turn that night. Her moans were rising and her body wiggled beneath his hugging bulk as he worked his stiff cock back and forth in her juicy pussy. He sensed her ultimate pleasure approaching and stopped his strokes.

"I'm not ready to cum yet. Wait for me, little lady."

He heard her whimper, felt the quiver in her cunt, a plea to continue, but he waited until her protests grudgingly died away before beginning again. He could tell she was suppressing her noises but her excited hips rolled in time with his at the restart. A few cycles later, he heard her voice.

"Please... now?"

"No! Not yet. Wait for me!"

She whimpered again, almost a sob. He could feel her whole body shaking in his arms and the thought of his manly control over the pre-orgasmic young vixen lifted his ego.

His grunts were getting louder and closer together as he slowed to a finale of long, hard thrusts. He heard her beg.

"Now? Oh, God, please... now?"

"Almost..."

Her body motions tightened as she neared her limit of restraint. His ego almost burst his chest with masculine pride at his control of this young wench's ecstasy. But his ultimate peak was also on the cusp and... he relented.

"NOW!"

She exploded with body shudders and cries as she careened off into a phrenzy, a squirming cacophony of cunt caresses on his cock. His throbbing penile nerves felt the increased stimulation of her rippling vaginal muscles on his shaft. He clung fiercely to her trembling form as his body stiffened and he howled out pulsating jets of sperm.

The gratified couple was fused in quaking rapture, their sweaty bodies entangled in arms, legs and sheets. It was a shared flash of delight that would be repeated often throughout the summer months.

----------

The Youngest: Bobbi

Ben entered the neighbor's house in mid-afternoon, checking on the occupants. The downstairs was quiet and the backyard pool unused. Nobody seemed to be home. He climbed the stairs to check on the upper floor. He heard soft vocals from one of the bedrooms; the door was ajar and the gap gave him a glimpse inside.

Bobbi, the youngest one, lay naked on her bed, legs akimbo. Her hands rubbed a buzzing silver bullet vibrator against her labia, running up and down her slit, worming inside on occasion.

Ben watched the act play out. He heard her moans and some almost inaudible words.

"Yes, sir, right there. Oh... Oh, that feels good. Yes, Mr. Ben, deeper... "

Ben smiled at the enactment. Bobbi was masturbating to thoughts of him fucking her. He watched as she leisurely continued the self-pleasure, albeit, mechanically assisted. Her bent knees wavered as the probe did its purpose, raising her excitement to a lively level of ardor. Her moans grew louder and Ben was feeling his own need for relief. He softly interrupted her reverie as he silently pressed the door open.

"Bobbi, there's no need to pretend my presence when I am actually here and can make your dreams come true."

Bobbi's face jerked towards the door; her blue eyes wide with surprise. Her hands halted the masturbations at her groin, the silver tube posed just above her flesh, buzzing noisily in midair.

Ben stepped the short distance to her naked bed borne body and took the vibratory penile substitute from her fingers. He flipped the switch off and held the now hushed object in front of his face to examine the slippery sheen on the polished surface. He sniffed the sweet whiff of pussy juice on its surface. Looking down, he saw the same slickness covering Bobbi's blooming pink inner labia. She was well along in her arousal and he was also ready to relieve his spermatic pressure.

Ben set the device aside on the bedside nightstand, pulled off his tee shirt and dropped his shorts. His tumescent cock bobbed at her eye level and he saw her eyes open wider in wonder at the sight. Her hands fell to her sides, unconsciously assuming the female pose of deference to the naked man and his swollen cock.

Ben knee walked onto the mattress and positioned himself between the little vixen's spread legs. Her eyes followed his cock as his body moved into a missionary position above her. The meaty length drooped down towards her tingling core, the heavy knob bending the shaft like a weighted stalk of grain.

He leaned over and kissed her. She was a bit reticent in return. Drawing back a little, he stared at her freckled face as he adjusted his hips and gingerly touched his cock tip to her feminine membranes. She tweaked her hips back, allaying the contact. Her hands came up to press against his chest, an attempt to restrain his intrusion.

bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers