The Neighbour in Red

Story Info
After my first homestrip, I develop things a little.
4.6k words
4.42
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my story at Mrs M's house, I started to develop the striptease idea at home with what few clothes I could get. Nylons stolen from friend's houses and old towels and curtains used as skirts. I would make a list of girls and women I knew, such as Mrs M, Lynda our teacher etc, roll dice to see who was the stripper that day and then work out what they would wear. After some time, I worked up to a three girl set, as it were. I got more used to what I was doing and didn't need to spunk off immediately and it gave me more time to enjoy the nylons. I also began stripping outside in the garden and our neighbours' gardens at night when I could. Thank heavens there was no CCTV back then!

The next big step came one half-term when our neighbour knocked and gave me the key to their place to let in the meter reader while she was out for the morning. Our neighbour, Eileen, was 50-something and an assistant at a local school. She had a ripe figure and loved bright clothes which set off her dark auburn hair. I often wanked over her when she came back from school, went into the kitchen and lit a cigarette at the back door, while slipping her nyloned feet in and our of her heels or changing from heels to slippers and she had begun to feature on my strip list.

I took the keys, assured her there was no problem (far from it) and let myself into their house about five minutes after she left. I quickly went up to the master bedroom, opened a wardrobe and marvelled at the clothes and heels waiting for me. I then went downstairs and drew up a list of girls and selected who would be in the morning's show. The opener was Mrs M, the second was Jayne Juggs, the rather over-developed daughter of a friend of my parents who got me hard whenever I saw her, and the final girl was of course Eileen. I was scribbling down possible outfits when the meter man knocked. All was sorted in a few minutes and I had the house to myself for the rest of the morning.

Back upstairs to undress in the bathroom and then pick clothes. Eileen's daughter Val had recently left home and I checked out her room to find a wardrobe half full of clothes too, plus some inviting underwear. I selected a black bra and panty set from Val and a dark blue mini skirt. Eileen provided a purple blouse and purple heels and the black tights. Five minutes in the bathroom and I was dressed as Mrs M, then downstairs for the show opener. I looked at myself in the long hall mirror at the foot of the stairs and grinned at my reflection. Then I went into the extended lounge and moved a dining chair from the table and put it in the centre of the large cream, off-white rug that was in front of the fireplace. I sat down, took a deep breath and announced to the empty room "Please welcome today's first stripper, Magnificent Mrs M."

I stood up and began to walk around the edge of the rug, imagining it as a stage in a night club and all the guys in the audience. I unbuttoned the purple blouse to reveal the black bra, then rubbed my crotch to coax up my hard on so it thrust against the skirt. Mrs M sat down on the chair and crossed her legs, right over left. She ran her hands down her nyloned leg and hooked off the purple high heel, held it up and then placed it on the rug and flexed her toes at the audience. Now she crossed her left leg and hooked off that shoe, placing it next to the right one. I stood up and thrilled to the feel of the rug on my nyloned feet. Once my shoes are off in a strip, I know there's no going back and it turns me on more, wherever it is, dining room, woodland, corner shop (very strange little story for another time), neighbour's garden. With my back to the audience (a 5-seater sofa) I unzipped the side of my mini-skirt and let it slide down my legs to my ankles. Then I stepped out of it and walked round the edge of the stage again, getting my breathing regular.

Back to the audience again, lean forward and eased the black panties down from under the blouse. Slowly down to than ankles and step out, slip right index finger into panties, twirl, walk a little and launch them onto the sofa to silent applause. I stood behind the chair and rubbed my nyloned cock against its back as I unfastened the cuffs and shrugged the blouse down my arms. I walked back in front of the chair, trailing the blouse and then letting it drop as I sat down and raised my arms to the bra clasp. A bit of a fumble with the clasp and then the black bra fell free and I tossed it onto the carpet. I stood up slowly and sank my knees.

Kneeling side on to the audience, Mrs M then rolled onto her back and kicked her legs in the air and ran her hands over her thighs and cock. She raised her buttocks and tugged the nyloned waist of her black tights down, letting her sticky cock flap back against her stomach and then stand proud. She raised her legs again and teased the nylon down to her knees and then down and off her left foot. She pointed her right foot in the air and waved the tights for a moment before sliding them off and rubbing them up her legs and over her cock. Normally I wait for the final stripper to wank, but I knew I wouldn't last today and anyway I had plenty of time, so I knelt up again.

Mrs M looked directly into the audience and shook her black tights a little. She held up one leg and slowly lowered to the foot section into her open mouth. Sucking on that, she then gathered the other foot and rolled it over her oozing cock and began to stroke it slowly. She continued for a few seconds and then sank onto her back on the rug, still sucking the tights and pulling her cock. She raised her head and saw her glans, red and sticky under the dark toe piece of her nylons and that did it. A great glob of cum pumped out of my cock and into the nylon. I moaned into the tights in my mouth and jerked harder, urging more spunk into the tights. After a few more gushes, I flopped back and eased the tights off my cock.

Again Mrs M got to her knees, tights hanging from her mouth and the spunked-in foot hanging in front of her tiring cock. She took the chewed foot from her mouth and rubbed it over her erect nipples, then held up the spunky foot section and waved it at the audience. "Mmm, " she mumbled, "look at all that wonderful cum." She held the foot up and quickly flicked her tongue across it, just getting a sticky taste, then she stood up, walked to the chair and hung the tights over the back. She turned to face the audience for the last time, and gave a little bow and blew a kiss. The first act was over.

I gathered up all the clothes, leaving the tights hanging over the chair back, and went back upstairs to clean up and prepare for the rest of the show. Jayne was the second stripper and I often wore jeans when stripped as her, but it seemed a shame to do so when I had a couple of wardrobes available to me. As I was putting the clothes back, I hit on an idea. From Eileen's wardrobe I selected a knee-length purple skirt, another pair of purple court shoes and a purple scarf, plus another pair of almost black tights. Then from Val's room I took a red bra and panty set and at the back of the drawer came across a find - a black and red suspender belt with a pair of black RHT nylons still attached! My mind raced with ideas, but I left them there for now. I dressed in Eileen's room and then, still not fully recovered from the first show, went downstairs to the kitchen to make coffee, wearing the underwear and nylons, skirt, scarf and heels. In the kitchen I found Eileen's kitchen overall which was a faded purple colour and slipped this on to complete Jayne's outfit. I also picked up a pair of fluffy purple slippers from the kitchen door as I walked into the lounge with my coffee. I sat down at the table and sipped the coffee and thought Jayne's act through a little. Time was getting and I didn't want to get caught by Eileen, so I took a last gulp of coffee, changed the heels for the slippers, which I thought more in keeping with a slutty housewife look and took the mug back to the kitchen.

I went down the hall to the long mirror and took a final look, tweaking the scarf and smoothing the skirt and nylons - a stripper has to look smart, at least at the start of her show! I thought the purple scheme looked sexy with the black tights and was now ready to go. I walked up to the lounge door and pushed it open, announcing:" Please welcome the next girl, slutty Jayne Juggs" as I walked back into the room. Jayne walked onto the rug and slowly walked round the edge, running her hands over her nylon overall and down her skirt. She toyed with her scarf for a moment, before undoing the buttons on the overall, turning her back and letting the nylon garment slide down her arms and onto the stage. Smiling, she turned and sat on the chair, crossed her right leg and took the slipper off and dropped it and did the same with the right slipper and pushed them under the chair with her nyloned feet, before standing up and moving to the side a little.

My hands wandered down over my crotch and I could feel the first stirrings of a hard on. Now I turned on my heel, reached up and unclasped the red bra. I took it off my shoulders and swung it by a strap as I turned to face the audience. I pranced in front of the chair and then threw the bra onto the sofa, to silent applause. Standing in front of the chair, I turned away again, thrust out my arse and quickly unzipped the back of the skirt and let it fall round my nyloned ankles before stepping clear of it. I wiggled my buttocks a little and then turned to stand side on and tugged the red panties down to my ankles, allowing my cock to jut a little in the tights. I stepped out of the panties with my left leg and kicked my right foot out, sending the panties to land near the bra on the sofa.

Jayne faced the audience and stroked her cock through the nylon. She thrust her hips forward and undid the purple scarf round her neck, letting the ends fall and brush her already erect nipples. Now she bent forward over the chair and peeled her tights down over her cock and arse before turning and sitting down. Quickly she rolled the tights off her left leg, then her right and stood up again, nylons in her right hand. Now she tugged the scarf free and made a slow circle of the rug before dropping the scarf and tights on her overall and blowing the audience a goodbye kiss. I scampered towards the door, imagining whistles and claps, then turned round and gathered all the clothes up, except for the slippers which I left under the chair, and took them back upstairs to prepare for the finale.

For Eileen's show I put on the black underwear again and wriggled into the RHT stockings that I'd found in Val's drawer and fixed the suspender belt over my hips. Then I put on a high-necked red blouse and took a red suit out of the wardrobe, the one Eileen had worn a few months previously to a wedding. There was a knee-length red skirt and a sort of military tunic top with several large brass buttons and gold braid looped down each side. As I put it on I noticed that it actually zipped up the back and did not button up the front. Only the top two fastened, the rest were for show. I found the large floppy red hat Eileen and worn and knew I had to wear it too.

This inspired me to look in the dressing table drawer and take out a make up pouch. In five minutes I had put on, albeit inexpertly, dark red lipstick and heavy dark blue eye-shadow in a Cleopatra-like way. With the hat firmly fixed, I thought I looked pretty hot (probably pretty stupid!) and was ready to go. I put on a pair of red suede heels and the last thing I found was a pair of dark red gloves, but they were too small for me, Still, I took them along as a prop.

I went downstairs and again posed in front of the hall mirror, admiring the suit and the contrast of the red with the sheer black stockings. As I twisted and turned and pouted at myself, I could see the darkened heel sections of the nylons just showing above the heels of the shoes. Mmm. Walk along the hall to the lounge door, push it open and walk in. Dangling the gloves in my left hand, I walked around the edge of the rug again and then stood in front of the chair facing the audience. "Ladies and gentlemen, the girl you've been waiting for, the one and only Erotic Eileen, the stripper in red!"

I blew the audience a kiss and carelessly tossed the gloves out onto the sofa. I walked slowly around the stage again, taking measured steps in the tight skirt and enjoying the sound of the nylons rustling and the feel of my cock pushing against the material of panties and skirt. I flicked open the top two brass buttons on the tunic and tugged it open a little to show my red blouse, then turned my back so the audience could see me unzip the tunic. With the zip open, I shrugged my shoulders, turned round and peeled the tunic down my front. I slipped my arms free of the tunic and a flick of my wrists landed on the rug and Eileen was rubbing her crotch and unfastening the buttons of the blouse from the waist up.

Leaving the top button of the high-necked blouse fastened, Eileen ran her hands down her body to her waist and teased open the blouse a little to reveal her black bra. She rubbed the lacy cups and then walked round the rug again, rolling her hips in the tight skirt and smoothing it down over her arse cheeks. She stood behind the chair and ran her hands over the black tights that Mrs M had spunked on and left there. She grinned at the audience and walked round to the front of the chair and sat down. She leant forward, running her hands down the backs of her nyloned legs, then sat upright and slowly crossed her right leg over her left. Her left hand grasped the heel of the red suede heel and gently hooked it off her foot. She flexed her toes in the black nylon and raised the shoe to her painted mouth. Her tongue flicked across the suede toes and then she leant forward and placed the shoe to the left of the chair.

Now I recrossed my legs, left over right, ran my right hand down my nylons and eased the heel of the shoe free. I let it dangle for a moment and enjoyed the view of the reinforced heel section before I took the shoe off completely. I raised it to my mouth and this time licked the length of the heel and all along the instep before placing it next to the left shoe and standing up. Again I felt a thrill run through me as I started to walk round the rug in my nyloned feet, making my cock surge harder against the skirt. I stroked the tent it made as I walked around, the stopped in front of the chair and turned my back.

Bending forward I thrust out my arse and twisted the skirt a little so the the zip was between my arse cheeks and then slowly eased the zip down and pulled the skirt open to flash the black panties before flicking the catch on the waist and letting it fall round my ankles. I stepped out of the red circle and kicked the skirt off the stage as I turned round wearing just the red blouse, black nylons and underwear.

Eileen ground her hips and rubbed her hand over the bulge in her panties, just visible under the hem of her blouse. She quickly opened the bottom button which had been obscured by skirt and and ran her hands up to her neck and flicked that button open too. the blouse gaped, showing her black bra, suspender belt and panties and she carried on gyrating her hips while she unbuttoned the cuffs, turned side and on slide the blouse down her arms and onto the rug. She completed the turn away from the audience and ran her hands over her arse, then hooked her index fingers inside her black panties, leant forward and tugged the panties down to her nyloned knees. Now she turned again and showed the audience her raging hard on and sat down on the chair. reaching down she eased the panties to her ankles and slipped them off her feet and held them in her right hand. She sat back in the chair and opened her legs wide and grasped her cock with the panties and gently wanked it a few times, letting out a groan. Before she went too far, Eileen stood and again paraded round the rug, dangling the panties from her right index finger. Standing side on to the audience, she rubbed her cock for a last time and threw the panties onto the sofa.

In the same position, I raised my hands to my bra clasp and undid it, lowered the straps down my arms, then swung my arms out and let the bra fall with the rest of Eileen's clothes, leaving me in nylons and suspenders and floppy hat. With my cock leaking slightly, I made another circuit of the rug and stopped behind in the chair in the chaos of Eileen's abandoned clothes. I ran my hand along the chair back and picked up Mrs M's black tights. I held them up and waved the legs a little, then settled them around my neck with the legs and feet dangling down over my erect nipples.

The foot section covering my left nipple was full of the cum Mrs M had shot into it. Imagining that I was in some fancy large club with a runway down into the audience, I sashayed across the room and down the hall to the full length mirror at the door. I looked at my reflection as Eileen and rather liked it! Black nyloned legs, hard cock nicely framed by the black suspender straps and belt, then the tights round my neck and chest and then my made up stripper face, set off by the hat. The make up and hat made me feel the same yet different. I blew myself a pouty kiss and walked back into the lounge.

Eileen now sat on the dining chair on the rug again and opened her legs, running her hands along her nylons from stocking tops to heels. Then she sat back and held up the spunk-filled foot of the tights. "Mmm," she whispered, "look what what Mrs M has left for me;" With that she held the foot up above her mouth and stuck our her tongue to flick the sticky nylon. She continued for a few moments, then slipped the tights off her neck, held them out and began to gather up the cum-filled leg. She slowly crossed her left leg, extended her foot and then slipped the spunky tights over her toes and rolled it up to her ankle. Letting the rest of the tights dangle, she reached forward and smoothed the foot over her stockings and wriggled her toes before slipping the tights off again, leaving little blobs of cum on her black stockings. She settled the tights around her neck again and smiled at the audience. "Boys, you want to see Eileen get more spunk on her feet? Yes, I bet you do."

I reached under the chair, picked up the slippers that Mrs M had taken off, held them up and then slowly and deliberately put them back on, taking time to push my left foot deep into the instep and feel the drying cum seep into my stocking. I stood up, turned and stuck my arse out as I bent over the chair and let my cock drip onto the seat. Then I walked to the sofa, sat down and settled myself in the corner seat, looking at the stage and Eileen's abandoned clothes. I raised my right foot and took the slipper off, licked it again and placed it between my legs. Then off with the spunky left slipper, lick of the toes and place it next to the other one. I opened my legs wide, settled back against the corner of the sofa and crossed my right leg so the nyloned foot rested on my left knee. I arranged the slippers in the space between my legs and cock and slowly ran the fingers of my right hand down my cock from tip to balls.

Eileen's right hand massaged her balls slowly while her left hand dangled the spunked tights round her neck. Now Eileen opened her painted mouth and popped the creamed nylon onto her tongue and moaned softly. She pushed back against the sofa and began to suck on the tights, at the same time starting to rhythmically pump her cock. The mixture of nylon and sticky cum tasted wonderful and she sucked more of the tights into her mouth and worked her cock faster. Her balls tensed a little, her cock twitched and the first glob of spunk oozed from the slit and slid down over her busy fingers. Now she shot a couple of large sticky gouts over her nyloned foot and knee, hitting her right ankle and the reinforced heel of the nylons. She grunted again and moved her foot to catch the next spurt which landed on her toes and left a trail down her instep. Still sucking the tights, she bent forward a little and directed the last spurts and drops over and into her purple slippers.

12