The Neighbourhood Watch Pt. 01

Story Info
Blackmailed by the neighbourhood perv.
1.1k words
3.51
21.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digsby
Digsby
11 Followers

My favourite place to play had always been the shower...and yes, by "play" I do mean jerk off. Nothing better than a long, hot, steamy session under the gushing jets - the water rejuvenating my muscles and then washing all my naughty behaviour away.

Living in a small, ground floor apartment, I was always conscious of keeping the place as well ventilated as possible so my bathing routine was always the same... throw the windows wide open (whatever the weather outside) and jump into the clear glassed booth with whatever toys i fancied, depending on how much time i had to myself. Sometimes I'd leave my playtime until the end of a long busy day, to relieve all the stresses and ensure a sound night's sleep.

I lived in a peaceful cul-de-sac with just 9 other flats, and my bathroom was at the back facing onto the car parking spaces, and a couple of neighbours' front doors. I could almost be guaranteed privacy any time of the day when i showered and afterwards shaved, while standing naked at the sink. If the postman walked past i would usually throw on my bath towel, but that was my only concession to decency in the privacy of my inner sanctum.

I had never learnt to drive but I kept myself reasonably fit by walking and cycling everywhere. At 45 years old, i was divorced and my home and my time were all my own.

I wasn't bitter that my ex-wife had found a younger guy (and a bigger dick) to satisfy her. I had moved on. My last girlfriend lived abroad and when visiting her, she had an impressive walk-in wet room. I enjoyed rubbing her down under the shower (even kneeling and receiving her golden shower if she felt in the mood), but there was still nothing like that sacred alone time. Unless of course, a college football team could fit in the colossal shower with me. Ok, yes, I admit it, I had only ever been with women, but I had always been curious about guys. It's just the opportunity (or perhaps the right guy) had never come along.

One day, when I'd got in from a long, hard bike ride, I was enjoying a lengthy session in the suds. I always started with a deep shampoo. I kept my hair very short. I was ultra clean and very conscious of hygiene, so i gave myself an enema with the shower head on full jet every day - I wanted that hole sparkling fresh and clean.

I'd often have a rubber cock ring round my average length shaft, and another one pulling my ball sack snug and tight. This meant I could edge for hours and finally explode - I loved the denial and anticipation. I had a 7 inch dildo (that my girl friend had left behind on her last visit) which I could suction onto the tiled wall and glide onto as I lathered up my virgin hole. The sensation of the rounded head massaging my prostate was mind-blowing!

I was a million miles away in my own little fantasy world, my veiny throbbing cock in my hand, foreskin pulled back and my thumb slowly circling the smooth head (imagining some slave girl's mouth taking it, or even some college stud).

Then i heard it, a distinct rustling sound from the bushes outside my window. I snapped out of my sexual reverie, and glanced towards the open window. I thought I saw a fleeting shadow but now there was no sound. Had it been my imagination or just some rummaging urban wildlife? After a long look towards the window, I decided to finish up and end my play session. The noise, real or imagined, had spooked me and the sexy mood had vanished with the water vapour.

I always took my time getting dried, except on exceptionally cold days. I liked to get aired and fully dried naturally - it was better for the skin. I did a few light stretches while my body dried and then pottered about the apartment doing a few chores, enjoying my freedom and nudity.

It wasn't until I had thrown on a t-shirt and sweatpants that I noticed something by the door, sitting on the welcome mat. I'd gathered up the day's post earlier so I thought it must be some piece of hand-delivered junk mail or a local takeaway menu.

I picked it up and found it was a colour photograph. Strange. I examined it more closely. It was a photograph of me in the shower with a dildo up my ass! What the fuck! The blood in my veins froze and the bile rose in my stomach. My window frame was visible in the shot and it had obviously been taken from just outside my bathroom window. There was a black thong hanging on the shower door knob and i recognised it from a particularly long play session I had had a few days earlier. One which ended in me moaning like a whore!

I just stared at the photo, my mind racing. Then I turned it over and saw the hand written message: "Knock at 7pm tonight. Don't be late or you will regret it. Number 1."

I'd never even spoken to the guy who lived at Number 1, to the rear of the flats. He was a fit-looking, self-employed handyman who drove a small blue van. He lived on his own, kept himself to himself and looked about my age. He parked his work van in the space right outside my bathroom window and next to his front door.

I looked at my watch...it was just after 6.45pm. I didn't have much time to decide what to do. Ignoring it seemed like the best option. But how many more compromising photos like this were there, digitally stored or printed out? What if he posted them to my neighbours?

I was clearly recognisable in this photograph - a side on action shot of my arched body, ass half impaled on a sex toy and my head thrown back in ecstasy. What if family or friends visited me and a picture like this found its way under their windscreen wiper?

The best thing was obviously just to confront the pervert and talk things through, man to man. See what he wanted. It was probably all a prank. So a few minutes later, with my courage screwed up in my hands, I found myself standing on the doorstep of Number 1, knocking at the door. My throat was dry and I wasn't sure how I'd manage to form any words.

As it happened the front door was very slightly ajar so I pushed it and stepped inside. The apartment interior was gloomy but I could make out a reclining figure across the room. The commands I heard chilled my blood to the core: "Close the door behind you, strip off all your clothes and crawl to me!"

Digsby
Digsby
11 Followers