The Neighbour's Daughter

Story Info
He went for one thing. Got another.
2.3k words
4.24
64.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was just doing some minor fence repairs. Basically, whoever built the fence originally had used a nail gun and these small one inch nails. They did the job for the short term but after a while those little nails worked loose, meaning that the palings tended to come adrift. Accordingly I'd check it every few months and hammer some decent nails in. Any paling that was loose or suspect copped a couple of two inch nails. Those wouldn't be pulling free any time soon.

Half way through I suddenly found myself holding the handle of the hammer, the head lying on the ground at my feet. This wasn't a long term problem. I'd just buy a decent handle and attach it. The thing was, I wanted to finish the fence while I was in the mood. The obvious answer was to go next door and borrow Jack's hammer.

I strolled over to Jack's place and found the front door open. I just banged on it and yelled "Hey, Jack."

Things went a little screwy at that point. There was a startled yell from a room to my right and this young lad popped out of the room into the hallway. He took one horrified look at me and took off running, down the hall, through the kitchen, and I heard the back door bang behind him. In my imagination I could hear feet beating a rapid retreat into the distance.

Curious I stepped into the room so recently vacated. There I beheld Patricia, more commonly known as Trixie. Her hair and her clothes were a little dishevelled and she was blushing slightly.

"Trixie," I said politely, nodding to her.

"Please," she said. "It's Patricia. Trixie is such a childish name."

I nodded and then asked the question.

"What was that in aid of?" jerking my thumb in the direction of the fleeing swain. (Assuming he was her swain.)

"That was Andy," she said. "He assumed that you were my father and acted accordingly. Daddy told him that if he caught him putting the moves on me Daddy was going to use him to fertilise the new bushes he intends to plant. He decided not to be caught."

"It seems that your boyfriend isn't very brave, is he?"

"He isn't either of those things," she said quite cheerfully, leaving me confused. She must have noted the confusion as she went on to explain. "He's not very brave and he's not my boyfriend. He used to be but I dropped him, partly because he couldn't stand up to my father and partly because he's got more arms than an octopus and he's somewhat careless about where he puts them."

"If he's not your boyfriend what was he doing here? He's not stalking you, is he? If so say the word and I'll help Jack dig the grave."

"No," she laughed. "There's no need for that. I can handle him. He was just around to try to persuade me into taking him back as my current boyfriend or, failing that, to talk me into bed again."

I raised my eyebrows at that and she blushed.

"That came out wrong. It was the talking part I meant by again. I haven't been to bed with him. Too juvenile for my liking."

"Said she from the grand old age of eighteen," I observed.

"Please," she said, waving that comment off as a nothing thing. "Everyone knows that girls mature a lot earlier than boys."

"And besides, a little bit of slap and tickle with a boy your own age is harmless, right?"

"We were doing no such thing," she said with a haughty sniff.

"Uh-huh, but you got your buttons out of sequence," I told her, reaching out and flicking the top button of her blouse, a button lacking a matching button-hole.

"Allow me," I said, when she reached for her buttons to start fiddling.

I started flicking the buttons open.

"You'll find it easier to do them up properly if you slow down and straighten your blouse first."

She gave me the evil eye but didn't try to stop me. It didn't take long to undo a few buttons and I eased the sides of her blouse just a little further apart.

"I see he managed to undo your bra. Tsk, tsk."

"No he didn't," came the quick reply and I laughed.

"Yes, he did," I said, lifting the cups off her breasts. It was a front opening bra and I was able to just move the cups to either side. "What didn't get done was you fastening the bra again."

Trixie, sorry, Patricia made a little yelping sound and grabbed for the cups. Unfortunately she was stymied when she tried to use them to cover her breasts as my hands were already covering them.

"Do you mind taking your hands off my breasts?"

"Yes."

"I was being polite. I meant I want you to take your hands off my breasts and you know it."

"Oh, right," I said and took my hands away from her breasts.

I also caught hold of her wrists to prevent her covering that lovely bust. With her hands out of the way I bend down and started tasting them. I've always thought that you shouldn't restrict your worship of breasts to your hands alone.

"Bryn, do you mind? Stop that."

"I don't mind in the least," I assured her, "but as for stopping. Why?"

"I don't like it."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Your breasts do."

They did, too. They were slightly swollen and her nipples were peaked, and the way her breathing had changed she wasn't too averse to what I was doing.

"Doesn't matter. I've asked you to stop so you have to stop."

So like a true gentleman I did as requested and stopped. I leaned back a little to appreciate the view, giving her a wink as I did so. I released her hands, which promptly moved to cover her breasts, which was an error on her part. While she was covering up my hands were dropping down, unzipping her skirt and doing a little more uncovering.

Patricia was a shade too slow to stop both her skirt and panties being pushed down, revealing all as they say. She said something rude, a hand darting down to cover her most private area, once again finding me preventing her. I caught her wrists again, holding her arms wide while I checked her over.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Well, right now I'm just going to taste you for a bit. After that we'll see."

With that I sank down onto one knee, releasing her hands do I could hold her bottom, pulling her towards me while I leaned forward and kissed her pudenda. She made a funny noise and her hands curled into my hair but her protests sounded somewhat subdued and her hands were only clutching at my hair, not pulling it.

My teeth lightly scraped against her while my tongue darted all over the place. When my tongue started probing internally her voice went somewhat higher and her protests degenerated into fragments of sentences.

I kept up the teasing for a while and then moved my attention closer to her clitoris. That certainly got her attention. The first time I trespassed too close to that sweet spot I could feel her give a little spasm, her grip on my hair tightening and pulling slightly. A few more touches there and her hands were just opening and closing in my hair.

I rose to my feet and looked at her. She was flushed and breathing hard.

"You. . . What do you think you're playing at?"

"I just told you. Just tasting you a little. Your turn now."

"My turn?"

"Uh-huh." Too busy looking at me to actually see what I was doing, or undoing in this case. My trousers, as it so happens. I pushed them down and she spotted that all right, especially when my erection stood out. Her flush turned a blush and she pointedly looked elsewhere.

I touched a fingertip to her lips.

"We can skip this stage if you like," I told her.

She quickly nodded and then gave a small start.

"This stage? What do you mean, this stage?"

"Just that. We'll skip this and go straight to where I lay you on the floor, lift your legs high and wide, and introduce you to my little friend."

"You're going to try and fuck me?" That was rather distressing. The poor little dear sounded horrified at the idea.

"Well, yes. Why did you think I was doing this? Look at yourself. I wouldn't be a man if I didn't want to. Better yet. Look at me and you'll see how badly I want to."

Her eyes dropped to the evidence and then hastily looked elsewhere again.

"What on earth makes you think I'll agree to letting you. . .?" Her voice trailed away, not wanting to say what I expected her to let me do.

"Because you're of an age when you're curious. You were seriously tempted to let Andy do it, even if you do think he's a bit juvenile. That would be a big mistake. He's too young to know how to treat you properly. I, on the other hand, have the experience required to teach you."

I nudged her slightly so she was off balance and then I sank slowly to my knees, bringing her with me. She was still feebly protesting but I ignored that, having her lie down with her legs nicely parted. I started talking to her, telling her softly what I was doing and, more importantly at that stage, what I wasn't doing.

I stroked her breasts and mound, my fingers trespassing and teasing. At the same time I first rest my cock against her and then directed her hand to cover it. Her hand lay there for a few moments and then curled around me, tentatively feeling what I had.

I gave her sufficient time to calm down. I won't say relax because she was too worked up for that, but she soon reached a stage of reluctant willingness, if you get what I mean.

When the time came I finished stripping off her skirt and panties and lifted her legs high, bending her so she could actually see her own mound and the entrance there. She could also see my cock hovering next to it.

"Just watch," I told her softly. "See how it sinks into you. You'll both see it and feel it, watching your body adjust to take it."

I moved her lips apart, revealing her passage, promptly hiding it again when my cock moved into position, letting her lips close around me. She held her breath for a few moments, watching me sink deeper. I was pretty sure she was a virgin but I didn't really notice when her hymen gave way. It happens that way at times and I wasn't complaining.

As I went deeper she gave a long drawn out exclamation, finishing up with a startled, "You did it. You really did it. I didn't really think you would."

She didn't think I would? Was she insane? It wasn't as though I just grabbed and thrust. A long slow entry was what I performed with her watching it every inch of the way.

"Well, as you can see I have. Do you know what to do now?"

I could tell from the look on her face that the answer was not really, but she didn't want to admit it.

"Just relax and let yourself move the way you feel you should," I told her. "It's not as though anyone can go wrong with this sort of thing."

I started thrusting into her, not running away with it but moving deliberately so she could see me sliding in and out of her. The nervousness on her face slowly changed to one of surprise, and then moved on to eagerness. She started moving with me, saying something like, "wow," each time I thrust home.

My hands were on her breasts, teasing her nipples, and I was enjoying both what I was doing to her and her reaction to it. Her excitement was building quite rapidly at this point. A gentle suggestion that she might like to wrap her legs around me was acted on with alacrity, and she was soon clinging to me tightly, panting in her eagerness to do this.

I kept going steadily. Well, maybe not too steadily. I was varying the pace slightly every so often, not for her sake but for mine. While anything I did to her seemed to be building on her arousal I wanted to control mine to a certain extent. I definitely didn't want to be blowing my load before she was ready and the occasional change of pace helped in this.

When I thought the time was ready I was delighted to be able to relax and just let go. A couple of moments into my end run and she climaxed, which helped me do the same. She had a look of absolute shock on her face when the climax hit her and she still looked rather stunned afterwards.

All she said was, "Wow."

"Wow, indeed," I agreed. "Now you know why people enjoy doing that sort of thing."

"Ah, why are you here, anyway," she asked. "I suspect it wasn't to see if you could pounce on me."

"True. I want to borrow your father's hammer. Mine broke. I'll return it after I've finished with the fence. Or you can come over in an hour or so and I'll let you have it."

"Oh. All right. I'll get it for you."

She scrambled to her feet then stopped and blushed, realising she was still naked. She hastily scrambled into her clothes before racing off to find the hammer. Young people have so much energy.

She returned and I thanked her, bearing the hammer home in triumph. The big question was, would she come over to collect what I had for her?

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers