The Neighbour's Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
The spy eventually gets spied on himself.
1.5k words
4.56
37k
23
5

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another gorgeous day, and I had decided to go outside and do some garden maintenance. Our lawns are on a split level as the property slopes away from the street. I typically mow the lawns every two weeks during the summer as the grass proliferates.

There are some days that I love getting out of the house. My wife hates gardening, so I find this a refuge after we have had an argument. Today was no different. I can't even remember what we were fighting about - I just needed to get out of the house and away from the conflict.

It was a hot day, and I removed my shirt as I mowed the lower lawn. I was wearing some old shorts and work boots. I always wear ear defenders when using power tools. My ear defenders have a built-in radio, and I love listening to rock music from the 1960s and 70s.

I didn't know who long she had been working close to our fence, but out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of the neighbour's daughter in the garden next door. Most of our lower lawn was hidden from view, but some parts overlooked our neighbour's property.

I gazed at the neighbour's daughter as she attended to some gardening. She was wearing a tight crop top and these ridiculously high-cut daisy-duke styled shorts. She bent over to put some clippings in her garden bucket. 'Oh, fuck!' I thought as I could see her wonderfully smooth arse cheeks as the crotch of her shorts rode up between her legs.

She turned around and caught me staring at her. She waved at me. 'Hi Mr Peterson,' she said with a captivating smile.

'Hi. Um . . . Rose,' I replied as I remembered her name, just in time! 'My, you've . . . grown up,' I stuttered.

'Thank you, Mr Peterson,' Rose replied. 'You're looking good, too,' she added as if she could read my mind.

Rose had beautiful, fair skin which looked lovely in contrast to her white top. It took all my strength and will power not to stare at her wonderfully firm tits. Rose's nipples were nice and hard, and they stood out from the lycra of her short crop top. The neckline of Rose's crop top had a low-cut V, and it showed off her impressive cleavage.

'When did you get home,' I asked.

'I am on term break,' Rose replied. 'I've got four weeks off uni.'

'What are you studying,' I asked as I tried to discreetly study her gorgeous, trim figure.

'I'm studying horticulture,' said Rose as she leant over to clip another bud off one of the plants she was tiding up.

'Well I must get on with my lawns,' I replied. I got a fabulous opportunity to look at Rose's figure up close, as she bent down to pick up her bucket.

'Well it's nice meeting you, Mr Peterson,' said Rose in her sing-song voice. 'Let me know if you need any help in your garden,' she added as she walked away.

After I had put the lawnmower away and tidied up all the garden tools, I knew I needed a shower to get cleaned up. My wife had just gone out shopping, so I knew I would be alone for a few hours. She had taken our seven-year-old son with her.

Seeing the neighbour's daughter had made me realise how my life had become so lonely. Once upon a time, I regularly shaved all my chest hair off, and I also manscaped my pubs. For some reason, I decided to do this today. I knew I had plenty of time, and I always felt good to make myself look good.

After my shower, I went into our small study, wearing only my bathrobe. I had hoped to see Rose sunbathing on her deck, but she wasn't there. I adjusted the louvre blinds so that I could check out the rest of the neighbour's garden, but there was still no sign of Rose.

I sat down in my chair and opened my bathrobe. The clean-shaven skin on my chest felt really sensitive as I brushed my nipples. I looked down as I gripped hold of my hardening cock. I had shaved all the hair from my balls and shaft. There was only a small square patch of hair above my cock. I liked leaving this tuft of hair so as not to look completely bald. I did, however, like how my clean-shaven cock always appeared bigger when it was free of hair.

Just then, the neighbour's daughter, Rose, walked out onto the deck. She had her hair wrapped in a towel with another towel around her body. She must have washed her hair.

Rose removed the towel from her head and lay it down on the sun lounger. Then, to my amazement, she also removed her other towel. The neighbour's daughter stood there completely naked. Oh my god, she was gorgeous. She twirled around as I was given a show of her stunning figure.

I glanced at the clock. My wife must still be away shopping for at least another half an hour. I started stroking my hardening cock as I brushed my nipples. Rose lay down on the sun lounger. She stretched out her legs as she gripped each ankle with her hands. Rose was able to split her straight legs out while holding onto them with straight arms. Rose then relaxed the grip of her ankles as she allowed them to drop to the sides of the longer. All this stretching enabled me to see her inner pussy lips that were slightly parted, and I had a beautiful view of her completely bald pussy.

I stood up to get a better view down onto my neighbour's deck. I watched, mesmerised as Rose used both hands to caress her tits. Just like last time, her areola became all puffed up and her two nipples hardened before my eyes.

Rose had her eyes closed as one hand moved down to start playing with her pussy. Initially, she just caressed her engorged clit while still pinching her nipples. She then licked several fingers and plunged them into her slick pussy. She had one hand rubbing her clit as the fingers of her other hand, repeatedly plunged into her pussy. She had cleverly used her elbows in such a way that she squeezed her cute, firm tits together.

I was stroking my cock, and I squeezed the grip of my hand. I imagined what it must feel like to be fucking such a sweet, tight, young pussy like Rose's as I kept up my firm grip.

I could see Rose becoming more frantic with her masturbation. I increased my tempo. It was so hot watching Rose being so brazen. I have often fantasised about exhibitionism and have often played with myself out in the open. I couldn't believe my luck at being given this show from such a hot, young woman who lived next door. I saw Rose lick her lips, and her head rolled from side to side. My own breathing slowed down, and I could feel that familiar tingling feeling in my lips as I deprived my body of oxygen.

I could see the signs of Rose's impending orgasm. Just like the other day, Rose lifted her feet off the deck and stretched out her legs into thin air. Her back arched, lifting her beautiful puffy areola and nipples.

This time there was no doubt that Rose liked to moan as she came. I watched as Rose's orgasm squirted onto the timber of the sun lounger. The liquid made the timber change colour. I also detected seeing her legs shake uncontrollably as her orgasm subsided.

My own cum splattered all over my desk. Some even landed on the slats of the louvre blind. As I looked at the mess I that would have to clean up before my wife returned, my focus changed, and I was staring at Rose, who was looking right back at me.

Time froze for me as I took stock of what Rose could see. Here I was standing completely naked at an upstairs window as I was caught mutually masturbating in full view of the neighbour's twenty-year-old girl next door. I was still stroking my clean-shaven hard cock as the last remnants of my cum was oozing out. I realised that in my attempts to see if Rose was somewhere else in the garden, I had inadvertently opened the slats of the louvre blind more than they usually were. With the sun streaming in the window, Rose had an unobstructed view of me standing in my small little upstairs office.

I felt relieved, in more ways than you can imagine, as Rose smiled at me while scooping up her cum and rubbing it into her smooth skin. Rose teased me further by carrying on with smearing her body with her juices while still staring at me. Her skin glistened in her wetness.

I heard the door to our garage begin to open, and I realised that I must get dressed before my wife discovered what I had been up to. Rose blew me a kiss as I closed the louvre slats.

-----------------------------

Pleased rate this story with five stars if you enjoyed it. Be kind and leave feedback comments. I read all comments. Thanks!