The Neighbour's Daughter Pt. 09

Story Info
Rose blackmails Mr Peterson into fucking her again.
2.2k words
4.59
26.1k
12
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't understand why my wife woke up the next morning in a foul mood. I would have thought that she would have woken up feeling relaxed. We had mutually masturbated in bed last night. I knew she had had an intense orgasm. Admittedly, I had firmly held her vibrator inside her orgasming pussy which extended the length of time that she orgasmed.

I remembered that she had had to bark at me to let the vibrator go. I had been squeezing my wife's hairless labia against the vibrating pearl beads. This was the first time I had touched my wife down there in ages.

I had held the vibrator firmly as my wife had her orgasm. I think she objected to this as she feels the need to always be in control and knowing that she couldn't control her body's response to the deep vibrations within her pussy and that it was me forcing them on her must-have driven her wild.

I am sure that was the reason for our argument this morning. My wife was in fine form as she yelled at me and slammed doors behind her. She had stormed out of the house to go shopping. I knew she would be away for most of the day as this is not the first time that she has run off like this.

I did have that oppressive feeling of walking on broken glass as the morning had unfolded, which really was a shame. I had enjoyed last night. I remembered watching the neighbour's daughter shave my wife's pussy hairs off as I spied on them from the window in our small upstairs office. I had been a voyeur watching from a distance. I had not seen my wife's pussy up close for such a long time. Last night's shared masturbation session occurred under the blankets.

My wife had played with my nipples as I played with my hard cock. I don't masturbate when my wife is anywhere near me. I had been thinking about fucking the neighbour's daughter at the time, which is why I was feeling so excited. It made me think about Rose, the neighbour's daughter, right now.

I walked into our small office upstairs land gazed out from the window. Rose got a kick out of initiating risky sex with me. In the space of one week, ever since she had come home for her summer break, I had watched her masturbate out in the open several times; She had flashed her bald pussy right in front of my unsuspecting wife revealing, in the process, that she does not wear any knickers under her skirts. Rose had given me a blow job in my garden shed as she knelt under the bench. This was right in front of my wife, who was standing outside. And she had shaved and licked my wife's pussy out there on her deck.

And how could I forget yesterday! Rose had tied herself to my bed and forced me, somewhat willingly, I might add, to have sex with her before she went to pick up my son from school. The image of me fucking her as she had her first cock-induced orgasm will be forever be etched into my memory.

I looked out over the neighbour's deck as I watched their daughter drag out a thin mattress. Rose went back inside and brought out a beach towel that she lay down on the mattress. The next thing I knew, Rose had produced a small courier packet and had opened it up. Out fell several small packages.

Rose looked up and caught me staring out of the window. I watched as she picked up her phone. Just then, my phone rang. 'Hello, Mr Peterson. Are you Ok?' asked Rose.

'Yes. Why do you ask?' I replied.

'Well, I've been listening to you fighting with Mrs Peterson.'

'Did you hear us?' I enquired.

'I hear you two fighting all the time,' revealed Rose.

'Well, I'm ok,' I said.

'That's good,' announced Rose. "Here look at this,' She opened one of the packets which revealed a tiny new bikini. The bikini bottom was basically a small triangle with strings, and the top wasn't much different. I watched as Rose held up an extremely skimpy pink bikini. 'Would you like to see this on me?'

"Yes,' was all I could say.

I looked on as Rose stripped off her clothes. That didn't take her long as all she was wearing on this beautiful morning was tight, thin crop top and a light wispy miniskirt. I realised then that she enjoyed exhibitionism.

Rose put on the tiniest string thong I had ever seen. The bright pink colour was such a contrasted with her flawless fair skin. 'I'm really horny,' revealed Rose. 'I've been thinking about what we did yesterday all morning.'

'I've been thinking about it, too,' I said. I did have mixed feelings though: on the one hand, it was exciting to be having sex after such a long time -- and sex with the young virgin girl next door was a fantasy come true, but I did feel remorseful that I had cheated on my wife -- although, to be fair, we hadn't been intimate, or even close, for such a long time.

'Here. Listen to this,' said Rose. I watched as she tapped a button on her phone. I could hear her voice crying out, "Please stop, please stop, please stop. I'll let you do anything." Then I listened to my reply, "If I stop, will you let me fuck you hard?"

'Rose. Did you record us yesterday?' I asked.

'My phone was on the bed while you were fucking me.'

I knew the answer already, but I had to ask, 'Was it recording?'

'It must have been,' Rose answered. 'Hear, listen.'

"Yes. Fuck me hard. But please stop the vibrator. Oh, fuck! I can't stop cumming."

'I really enjoyed what you did to me yesterday. Mr Peterson'

'I wish you hadn't done that.'

'Why is that? I'm getting turned on hearing it all over again,' said Rose. Look. I'm really wet. I watched as Rose dipped two fingers into her tight pussy and pulled them out. Even from this distance, I could see her fingers glistening in the sunlight. 'Hear, listen. This is when you fuck me for the second time.'

I heard myself say "Are you ready for this?" Then I was reminded of Rose's screaming, "Oh, yes! Oh, fuck! Yes. Your cock feels so good! It feels so deep! I want to touch your nipples!" I remembered watching Rose struggle with the restraints on her arms as she tried to reach for my nipples. I brushed my own nipples just then at the thought.

'You're horny now, too. Aren't you?' asked Rose.

'Yes.'

'Well, come over and fuck me again. Hear. This is you as your beautiful cock enters me.'

I heard myself again. "Just lie back and enjoy this." It was followed immediately by Rose moaning "Oh, God. This feels so good."

'Mr Peterson?'

'Yes.'

'I want your cock in me again,' purred Rose. 'I want to feel it so bad,'

'You need to delete that recording,' I implored.

'I've got a new packet of bikinis. I'll try them on for you. Do you want to see that?'

'Yes.'

'Well come on over. I'll try the bikinis on. And then you can fuck me on the deck.'

'Look. I can't,' I said feebly. 'It's cheating on my wife.'

'I have three bikinis for Mrs Peterson,' said Rose. 'You should see what she selected. They're as skimpy as these ones,' said Rose as she held up her other choices.

'Delete that recording!'

'I'll delete it if you come over and fuck me,' teased Rose.

'Are you blackmailing me?' I asked Rose.

'My parents are out all day. Your wife has gone off, too,' said Rose. I watched as she pulled her tiny triangle to the side and dip two fingers in her pussy. 'I know you want to come and fuck me again. We've got all morning, and no one will find out.'

'It's just wrong.'

'Come over and fuck me. I'm very wet and very willing,' cooed Rose into the phone as she played with herself out in the open. 'I even have an idea on how to make things up with Mrs Peterson.'

'Are you going to delete that recording?'

'Yes. I will. But only after you have cum inside me, though.' I watched as Rose spread her legs wide apart. 'Mr Peterson. If you don't come over now. I'll have to give Mrs Peterson a call. You don't want that. Do you?'

'No. I don't!' I said firmly. 'I'll come over now.'

'Then come on over and cum in me,' begged Rose. 'I'm so close to cumming now, and I know you can't stop thinking about me.'

I know I sounded reluctant, but who wouldn't want to fuck this beautiful, willing young girl next door. I realised that Rose had, once again, set me up.

I went over to Rose's house, and she let me in the door. 'There's no one home?' I asked.

'My parents are out, and I watched Mrs Peterson race out earlier,' replied Rose. 'Is your son at school?'

'Yes. And I have the morning off.'

Rose grabbed my hand and led me outside. Once we were standing next to her mattress, she turned to face me. She placed my hands onto the strings at the side of her bikini bottom. There were bows tied on each hip that held her bikini together. Rose backed away from me, which left me holding the thin strings that held the tiny piece of cloth that covered her pussy.

'I've shown you what you want to see,' teased Rose. 'Why don't you get naked.'

'Show me your phone,' I demanded. 'I want that file deleted.'

'I'll show you the file if you get undressed,' instructed Rose. As I got undressed, there was no way I could hide my hardening cock. 'My. Someone's excited,' said Rose.

'Can you just delete that file?' I asked in frustration.

Rose knelt on the mattress and picked up her phone. 'Do you want to listen to it again?' she asked.

'No. Just delete it!'

Rose turned over and was on all fours. She was holding her phone with one hand, and I could see the audio file was selected on the screen. Rose had one finger poised on the delete icon. 'I'll press delete the moment I feel your cock enter me,' she announced.

I looked at Rose lying in front of me. Her back was nicely arched, and her long legs pointed back at me. I had a magnificent view of her smooth hairless pussy, and her labia were parted slightly. I caught some of my saliva in my hand and rubbed it over the head of my cock although Rose's pussy looked extremely well lubricated.

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit as I heard her breath in deeply. Thrusting my hips forward, I entered her willing pussy.

'Oh, fuck that feels deep,' cried out Rose as my hard cock stretched her tight pussy once more. 'Look. Deleted!' she said as she breathed in again.

I could see that the audio file had disappeared from the screen as Rose pushed her phone away. I don't know whether it was anger or lust, but I gripped hold of Rose's slim waist and pounded into her hard. Rose's let out a long sigh as her forearms collapsed onto the mattress. 'Oh,' she moaned longingly as she turned her head turned around to look up at me.

'I can feel your balls hitting my clit,' she whispered as I felt her hand reach back and massage my scrotum. I kept a firm grip on Rose's midriff, pulling her into me as I thrust into her.

'Oh. I'm going to cum soon,' Rose announced. I lifted one leg up, which pivoted my hips slightly higher. 'Oh, fuck that feels so deep,' moaned Rose.

'I'm going to cum soon. Too,' I said.

'Yes. Cum with me. I want your cum inside me,' cried out Rose.

I could actually see the orgasm build up in Rose. First, I watched as her neck turned a red, blush colour. Next, her mouth parted slightly, and she was panting with shallow breaths. I watched as Rose rolled her eyes into the back of her head.

I saw that Rose had stopped breathing, and I felt the calf of one of her legs begin to tremble. Her back arched even further as I felt her exquisitely tight pussy grip hold of my cock even more. As I plunged into Rose for the last time, I felt her cum squirting onto my shaved balls. Both her legs were trembling uncontrollably now.

'Oh. Fuck! I'm cumming,' I moaned as Rose let out a long moan in unison. I could feel my cock pulse as my cum filled her up.

Rose stared at me with a massive grin on her face. 'I'm cumming, too,' she said as I felt her pussy pulse around my sensitive cock embedded deep inside her.

I slumped down trapping Rose underneath me. I reached up and held her hands as my ankles pressed down onto hers. My four limbs constrained her movement as my weight held her captive on the mattress. I could still feel Rose's pussy contracting around my cock as the twitching in her legs subsided.

----

Pleased rate this story with five stars if you enjoyed it. Be kind and leave feedback comments. I read all comments. Thanks!