The Neighbour's Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I penetrated my pussy with two fingers as my palm rubbed my clit. I remembered feeling Mathew's hard on through his trousers as he had held me back against him earlier in the day. I wondered what his cock would look like. Thinking about my neighbour's son like this was so wrong but I was getting worked up into a passionate state.

I looked over at the windowless expanse of the house next door through my sunglasses as I wondered what Mathew really thought of me. I couldn't mistake his flirting with me all day. I had increased the tempo of plunging my fingers into my wet pussy. I could hear the squelching sounds as my juices combined with the tanning oil.

Oh my. I could feel my orgasm building up. I knew this was going to be intense. My back arched involuntarily as I tipped over the edge. I screwed up my mouth to stifle any noise. I am usually a screamer but, since I was outside, I didn't want to be overheard cumming. This pent-up energy just made my orgasm more intense as I involuntarily let out squirt after squirt of my juices onto the squab of my outdoor furniture.

I felt euphoric after my orgasm. I just slouched there on the sun lounger for some time. My firm tits rose and fell as I caught my breath. It took a while for me to regain my composure. I collected my bikini and sun hat as I self-consciously walked nakedly inside to get out of the sun.

SUNDAY

I was up early the next morning after having a restless sleep. I had experienced these erotic dreams all night which had kept me on a sexual edge for hours.

I caught a glimpse of Mathew and his mother going off to church shortly after 10am. Mathew was dressed in long black trousers and a starched white shirt. He must have been slightly uncomfortable as he was wearing a tie on this hot day. I did like seeing the contrast from how he looked yesterday in his work wear. He certainly looked sharp when he was dressed formally.

I heard a knock on the front door just before noon. What a difference a few hours can make. Here was Mathew back in an old T-shirt, cotton work shorts and boots.

Given my lurid thoughts, I had yesterday and overnight, I struggled to look Mathew in the eye. "I saw you go off to Church, earlier. Did you sleep well after all that hard work yesterday?" I asked sheepishly.

"I saw you, too," he said with a grin. "Yes. I slept like a log."

"You looked good, all dressed up."

"Mum makes me go to Church when I am at home. I prefer these clothes though," he added.

"Come around the back. I'll tell you what work I want to be done today," I said trying to minimise the small talk.

I showed Mathew the vines and wild roses that I wanted trimming back. I had also bought some new shrubs that I wanted to be planted in the raised flower beds. I had bought an orange FlexiBin that a truck would come and take away in a few days. "All the clipping go in here," I pointed out. "Are you ok with this work, today?"

"Yes," was his laconic reply.

"I'm going to sort some stuff out inside so I'll leave you to it," I said. I thought it would be good to keep some distance today.

"Oh, alright," commented Mathew disappointedly.

I kept an eye on Mathew throughout the afternoon. He was such a diligent worker. I was amazed at his stamina as he had managed to remove the worst of the overgrown vines and weeds despite working in sweltering heat.

By mid-afternoon, he had removed his shirt and I started drooling over his amazing physique. I soon realised that he would need some sun protection so I went out with my bottle of tanning oil.

Mathew stopped what he was doing and looked over at me. I held out the little bottle which he took appreciably. I had that feeling, again, that he was mentally undressing me. I was wearing a thin cotton maxi dress.

Mathew managed to apply the oil to his arms and legs but he looked over at me.

"Could you rub some tanning oil into my back?" he asked.

I held out both hands and Mathew poured some oil into both of my palms. He turned around as I reached over and applied the oil to his smooth skin.

My heart raced as I massaged the oil into his broad shoulders and back. I could feel his firm muscles and I also detected some knots in his shoulders. Applying some more pressure, I tried to massage these out by pressing my thumbs in the places where I could feel his muscle fibres all bunched up into a tight knot.

"Mmm. That feels good," hummed Mathew.

I could feel myself getting excited by touching Mathew. This was not how I planned the afternoon to end. "There, that should do," I said as I finished my impromptu massage.

"Thank you. That was nice," said Mathew in a soft voice.

I had to get inside to collect my thoughts. This young man was really having an unexpected effect on me. I went upstairs to my bedroom to meditate on these developments. When I stood in my bedroom looking at myself in the mirror I saw what Mathew had seen earlier. With the light streaming in from the far window, my naked body was clearly visible through the thin cotton fabric of my dress.

I looked out of a side window down at Mathew working in my yard. I gazed at him glistening in sweat and sun oil for some time. I thought he looked like a Greek god. Just as I had that thought he stopped what he was doing and glanced up at me and waved. At that moment when our eyes met, I had this amazing feeling of a deep connection. I hadn't felt this way in a long time. I felt slightly unsettled and amazingly horny.

It was getting late in the afternoon and I decided to start watering the plants that Mathew had recently added to the flower bed. I had taken the time to get changed into my white Wicked Weasel 801 sheer vision one-piece swimsuit. As the name suggests, the sheer vision fabric is slightly see-through. The swimsuit completely covered my front but it was almost entirely backless: there was a pair of thin straps across my shoulder blades that caused the suit to contour nicely around my boobs. The bottom was like a G- string.

I was wearing a pair of open-weave poly cotton knit beach pants. I kept the drawstring tight but the pants kept sliding down. The G-string back was clearly visible.

Mathew was on the other side of the garden clearing up the last of the intrusive vines that he had so diligently cut back. He still had his shirt off and he was just wearing his khaki cotton shorts and work boots.

As I gently sprayed the flower bed with the garden hose I would glance over to Mathew. He would bend down to scoop up some more clippings and carry them through to the garden skip on the driveway. He unknowingly kept giving me a chance to check him out while his back was turned. I could watch my young worker all afternoon. It was easy for my mind to keep drifting off to sexy thoughts.

I could tell that he was nearly finished. He had grabbed the yard broom and was sweeping up the last of the clippings into a small pile. I loved watching his arm muscles flex but I was mesmerised by his firm obliques as he swept up the clippings. He had such a gorgeous figure. His skin glowed with a slight sheen of sweat on his chest. I am sure his trousers had slipped down and as he twisted around I could see his well-defined abs. It showed that this boy had been working out.

I must have been day-dreaming as Mathew had finished his work and was approaching me. "Well Lynette, I've finished that work. Is there anything else you would like me to do?" he asked with a huge grin.

My mind was awash with horny thoughts. There were lots of things I would like him to do . . . to me! What was I thinking though? Here I was, thinking of sexy thoughts with the son of my best friend and neighbour. I was old enough to be his mother.

"You look hot," I said not missing the double entendre in my statement.

Mathew looked at me knowingly and replied, "You're pretty hot yourself."

I reacted by exclaiming, "Here, you need a cold shower!" as I sprayed him with the garden hose.

"Hey, that's not fair," he responded as he gently, but firmly, wrestled the hose from me and pointed it at me.

"Don't you dare?" I exclaimed.

Mathew aimed the hose at me and pulled the trigger on the gun. I got deluged with water. I have to say that it felt quite refreshing. Mathew abruptly stopped spraying me and stared at me. He inhaled deeply and breathlessly said, "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

I looked down and saw that the impromptu shower had caused my sheer vision swimsuit to become completely transparent. It seemed as if the fabric was even more transparent where it was stretched thinly over my firm tits. The cold water had made my nipples become stiff and were they proudly sticking out under the gossamer material.

I just stood there in front of my gorgeous, young worker as he soaked up the view. Water was dripping off my wet hair and Mathew couldn't stop looking at my tits. I could feel my pulse quicken. My breathing slowed down and I had that familiar, tingly feeling in my slightly parted lips.

Mathew dropped the hose and reached out and held one of my hands. The next thing I know I was wrapped up in his strong arms as he held me tightly against his chest. I could feel that electricity between us as I gazed up at his face.

We embraced for a long, passionate kiss. It seemed like the kiss lasted forever and it felt really good. For someone so young, Mathew was a great kisser. I broke off the kiss and suggested that Mathew lie back on the sun lounger. I undid the drawcord of my beach pants at let them fall to the deck.

I twirled around and asked, "Do you like what you see?" The white fabric of my wet one-piece swimsuit was completely see-through, however, it was especially transparent where it was stretched tightly over my body: my tits and smooth pussy were clearly visible.

"I have always thought you were hot, Lynette," was his reply. How long has this young man had a crush on me, I thought?

I leant over and undid the buckle of Mathew's trousers. He lifted up as I pulled his pants off. The boy was not wearing any underwear. "You're commando!" I gasped. He just grinned as his hard cock had sprung free. I nearly swooned; he had a beautiful hard, thick cock.

I reached over and stroked Mathew's manhood. "I want to fuck you," I panted.

Mathew just stared at my tits and nodded.

"Just wait here," I suggested, as I ran inside to get a condom. When I returned Mathew was stroking his manhood. I ripped open the foil packet and knelt down. Pinching the tip of the condom, I rolled it onto his hard cock.

I then stood astride the sun longer and pulled swimsuit clear of my pussy. I rubbed the head of his cock along my slit. I felt amazingly wet and my juices coated the rubber condom.

I placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Mathew was staring at my tits. "Look at me," I instructed. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, yes," he hissed back.

We gazed into each other eyes as I slowly slid down on to his thick cock. "Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed. "You fill me up so well." As I bottomed out on his cock, I could feel his head touching my cervix. I had never been so full of cock. It felt exquisite.

I had placed the palms of my hands on his broad chest. My thumbs began to gently caress his nipples. Mathew was struggling to keep his eyes open as I slowly slid up and down on his cock. His look kept drifted momentarily to my tits which were squeezed between my elbows.

"You like looking at my tits through this fabric, don't you?" Mathew just nodded. "Would you like to touch them?" I asked.

He fixed his gaze back to me as he reached up and began to tweak my stiff nipples. "Your tits are so firm. You have a fabulous figure," he whispered.

"I love my tits. They've always been firm but you should have seen them when I was younger," I commented as I continued to ride my youthful lover. "They used to be so much firmer."

Mathew blushed at my last statement and I felt his cock twitch inside me. I grasped his hands covering my tits as we both fondled my nipples. "What are you thinking about," I asked in a low voice as I slowed down my fucking tempo.

Mathew was looking at me straight in the eye through heavy-lidded eyes. His flush lingered.

"You're thinking of these aren't you?" as I squeezed my tits together. "You've seen me, naked. Haven't you?" I continued.

Mathew nodded slightly.

"Tell me. When?" I asked gently.

"I can see you from my loft," responded Mathew quietly.

I was still sliding up and down on Mathew's beautiful cock. "What loft?" I asked although I could imagine the answer as I looked up at the gable at the end of his home.

"I use the loft in our house for storage. It has these air vents built into in the end."

I looked at him puzzled.

He continued, "When I am up in my loft, I can see through the thin slits. I watch you sunbathe."

"So, you have been spying on me. You peeping Tom." I said as I smiled lovingly at him.

Mathew just nodded.

"You have been watching me sunbath. Naked. Haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Did you play with yourself?"

"Yes."

"Feel my pussy slide up and down your hard cock. This feels better than your hands? Doesn't it?" I squeezed my pussy and gripped Mathew's cock as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck. Yes," he breathed. "That feels so good."

"How long have you been spying on me?"

"I've been watching you for a few years before you moved away," he replied sheepishly.

"I don't mind. I like being watched. You watched me yesterday, didn't you?"

Mathew nodded guiltily.

"You watched me play with myself? Didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You knew I would sunbath yesterday, didn't you," I said.

Mathew just nodded again.

"I love sunbathing naked. But you probably know that. Don't you? I love the feeling of the sun on my skin. It makes me feel really horny."

"Look at my smooth pussy. I got waxed a couple of days ago, just for you."

Mathew shifted his gaze down to where his cock, glistening with my juices, slide in and out of my bare pussy. "Do you like my silky-smooth pussy?" I asked.

I think Mathew had lost the ability to speak. He nodded at me once more. His breathing had slowed right down. Mathew returned his gaze back to me as our eyes locked onto each other. We were making love. I could feel a real connection. It was as if our two souls were joined together.

"I was thinking of you, as I played with myself yesterday," I commented.

Mathew opened his eyes up slightly as he moved his hands down to my waist. He began forcing me down onto his cock.

"When you see me sunbathing naked again . . . I want you to come over and fuck me," I said in a soft voice.

"Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Look at me as you cum. I want to feel you cum inside me," I whispered. "Think about all those times you have seen me naked. Think about all the times you have played with yourself watching me. Cum for me baby."

Mathew let out a guttural groan as he unloaded his cum into me. He held me firmly down on his twitching cock while I could feel his hot cum enter my pussy, only contained in the thin rubber condom.

His gaze never left mine as I had my own orgasm. At that moment in time, I felt as if our two souls were joined together. I collapsed onto his chest exhausted. Mathew held me tightly in his strong arms as my head rested in the crook of his neck. We lay there for some time. My young lover's cock remained hard inside me.

"Fuck, Lynette, that was beautiful. I never thought sex would feel so good," revealed Mathew, breaking the silence.

"You're a virgin?" I asked.

"Not anymore," he grinned.

I lifted my head up and gave Mathew a big kiss. "How does it feel like, to be a man?"

He flexed his hips a few times reminding me that his cock was still beautifully hard and buried deep in my pussy. I can't describe how good this felt as we lay there recovering our breaths.

"Unbelievable," he whispered as he looked straight into my heart.

When we finally moved apart, I removed the condom and threw it in the bin. "I believe you, about being a virgin, but if you get checked out by a doctor, you won't need to use these anymore," I suggested.

Mathew just nodded.

"Would you like a shower?" I asked. Mathew nodded again so I lead him inside.

"That is one hot swimsuit," commented Mathew as I climbed the stairs in front of him.

"I've got lots more, like this," I said as a swayed my hips at his eye level.

"I know!" he replied cheekily.

We went through my bedroom and into my en suite bathroom. I went to get a towel as Mathew turned on the water and entered the shower.

When I entered the bathroom I gazed at Mathew soaping himself in my shower. I entered the shower and smooched up against his soapy body. I looked up into his eyes as I gripped his hard cock in my small, soapy hand. My young stud was beautifully hard again.

"Would you like some more?" I asked as I stroked his hard-on.

"Yes." Was his reply as he bent down to kiss me passionately again.

12