The Nelson Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Sally barely able to whisper said, "I have never done anything with another female so with both of us being virgins in that area, I would be honored to take care of any need you have and I hope that we will share a mutual bond for the rest of our lives."

Jeff took Sally's hand and led her to the bed and laid her down. Debbie followed and crawled onto the bed from the opposite side from Jeff. Sally kissed first one and then the other until Jeff moved down to nibble Sally's nipples because when lying down Sally didn't even have a tit. Jeff picked up her nipple between his teeth and tongued the end of her nipple which drove Sally wild.

After teasing both nipples Jeff moved down across Sally's stomach towards her pussy. Sally automatically parted her legs and bent her knees and placed her feet on the bed. Sally was ready to give Jeff full access to her drenched pussy.

Sally was only 20 years old and had very limited sexually experience, like Debbie. She had only had two boyfriends who she allowed to get into her panties. Both young "studs" had shot their loads so fast that Sally had never experienced an orgasm during intercourse. Sally found out that it was easier to either give guys a hand job or a blow job.

While Sally and Debbie were passionately kissing Jeff had moved between Sally spread legs and attacked her open pussy by first nibbling and licking her clit. As Jeff sucked Sally's clit into his mouth and held it between his teeth he pushed a finger into Sally. Sally began bucking and screaming as her orgasm took hold of her. Jeff tried the best he could to keep Sally's clit in his mouth but she was like riding a bucking bull for eight seconds. Jeff found it very hard to keep up with her so he finally resorted to rubbing her clit with his finger to keep her orgasm going as long as possible.

Meanwhile Debbie had moved down and was sucking on Sally's sensitive nipples which contributed to her orgasm. Debbie moved lower and asked Jeff to give her a turn. When Debbie moved between Sally's legs, Sally told Debbie to turn around can climb over the top of her.

Debbie moved into position so her pussy was directly over the top of Sally's mouth. Both girls put their lips on each other's pussy at the same time. As if the movement had been planned, both kissed each other clit before starting to lick. Jeff had licked and nibbled of both of their clits so each clit was sensitive to the touch causing shivers to run through their bodies.

Jeff sat back on the bed to watch the view of his new bride enjoying her first female. Jeff realized that his conservative upbringing and background had sheltered him from these types of activities and he vowed to himself that he was no longer interested in subscribing to that kind of lifestyle. He also decided when he and Debbie had children they would not raise them the way he and Debbie had been raised.

Jeff was drawn out of his thoughts as the moans grew louder and the bed moved more rapidly from the two bouncing bodies experiencing one orgasm after another. Neither one of the girls wanted to stop licking the other's clit. Finally Sally couldn't take anymore and had to squeeze her legs together to force Debbie's mouth off her clit. Sally begged Debbie to stop because her clit was so sensitive and she had to take a break. Debbie stopped and turned around to face Sally and once again they engaged in passionate kissing and fondling either other's tits.

After a few moments basking in the afterglow of multiple orgasms both girls stirred and stood up and then embraced. Jeff headed to the sink to wash his face while the girls headed for the shower to get cleaned up.

Once all three were freshened up they walked back up on deck and were greeted by the warm breeze of the ocean and candles flickering on the tables and the bar. Brenda was sitting with Bill chatting. When Bill saw them coming up on deck he stood up and asked if they were almost ready for dinner. He told them he had shut the fire off on the steaks when they didn't come back up on deck right away. Everyone smiled a knowing smile but no one said anything.

When dinner was ready, Capt. Tim was notified and he set the controls so the yacht would stay on course while he went to the deck to eat with everyone else.

Everyone was still standing around when Capt. Tim walked to the back of the deck. Both Jeff and Debbie noticed immediately that Capt. Tim didn't have any tan lines and sported the same type of dark tan as Brenda. One other thing that Debbie noticed immediately was the huge chunk of meat dangling from Capt. Tim's crotch. Capt. Tim wasn't even hard and his cock was at least the same length as Jeff's cock when he was hard.

Brenda handed Capt. Tim a drink and after the pleasantries were expressed everyone moved to the table with Capt. Tim taking his place at the head of the table, Jeff was seated on one side of the Captain and Debbie was seated on the other side. Next to Debbie, Bill was seated and Sally was seated on the other side of the table from Bill. Brenda took her place at the other end of the table.

The food was already on the table and was served family style. Everyone had their steak on their plate the way they wanted it cooked. The meal progressed with everyone sharing in the conversation. Everyone talked as if they were old friends and no one mentioned anything about being naked.

Capt. Tim did say towards the end of the meal, while in international waters, everyone could do anything they wanted to do. They could engage in any type of activities on deck as well as below deck, as long as everyone agreed. Looking first at Debbie and then at Jeff, he continued to say, "Both of you are our guests while we are on this yacht. We are here to make your honeymoon a memorable occasion so please let us know what you want to do and we will do our best to make sure everything we can possibly do, is done."

Capt. Tim asked them if they had any special requests so he could position the yacht. He gave them an example if they wanted to do some deep sea fishing he needed to know so he could go to an area where there was some good fishing. Jeff said he would be interested in trying his hand at fishing some time tomorrow. Capt. Tim said he would take care of that.

At the end of dinner, Debbie walked over to Capt. Tim and gave him a hug. And without any bashfulness she asked if he was part of the "anything" clause of the entertainment. Debbie reached out and wrapped her hand around Capt. Tim's cock. She felt it start to grow in her hand and everyone watched as Debbie stroked the cock in her hand.

Capt. Tim said he was indeed part of the "anything" clause he has referred to earlier. Debbie said she liked the size of his cock and she wanted to test it to see if it felt as good as it looked. Since Capt. Tim wasn't part of the original conversation he asked Jeff if he was in agreement with what was happening. Jeff assured him that both he and Debbie wanted to experience everything they could before the end of their honeymoon. He also recanted that they had decided to experience every adventure they encountered for the rest of their lives.

With everyone being properly informed that anything goes and that both Jeff and Debbie expected everyone to join in and not wait for them to be asked, Debbie told Capt. Tim that she wanted to feel his cock buried deep in her pussy.

Debbie started kissing Capt. Tim and stroking his cock. Capt. Tim responded in like and fondled Debbie's tiny tits and then moved a hand down to her bald pussy. Debbie automatically parted her feet to give Capt. Tim full access and he slipped a finger into her slippery pussy.

Brenda being an efficient First Mate that she was, moved quickly to make a place for Debbie and Capt. Tim to get comfortable because it was obvious that Debbie wasn't concerned about privacy while Capt. Tim fucked her. When a place was prepared Brenda walked over to Capt. Tim and Debbie and she kissed Debbie's neck and then whispered in her ear that a bed had been prepared on the deck for them. Capt. Tim steered Debbie towards the bed.

Jeff asked Brenda to come over to him. Brenda walked toward Jeff and her tiny tits bounced as she did. Jeff looked her up and down and he liked what he saw. Brenda was also 20 years old and had quit college just over a year ago to go to work for Capt. Tim, who owned the yacht they were on.

Capt. Tim had told Brenda during her interview the guests who sail on the yacht will determine what will happen while on the cruise. He told her there may be times when she would be required to be nude and then there may be times she may have sex with a guest. He had given her a chance to walk out of the interview after revealing these facts and she told him she would stay and that she wanted to learn more of what would be expected of her.

Capt. Tim had explained to her all the duties she would be required to do as the First Mate and Brenda didn't find any of them too difficult to do. Actually Brenda had been intrigued to learn that she may be required to be nude when working. She had marveled at all the possible side benefits and at the end of the interview she made a brave move to help her chances of being hired as the First Mate.

Capt. Tim had finished all the questions he had asked everyone else and before closing the interview he gave each applicant a chance to express any concerns they may have. When he reached that point in Brenda's interview, Brenda had already made up her mind she wanted the job so she told Capt. Tim that she was very interested in the position as his First Mate and without any warning Brenda stood up and removed her clothes as she spoke. She wanted to prove to Capt. Tim that she was proud enough of her naked body that she could strip naked on a moment's notice. She also told Capt. Tim that she was not very experienced in sex but she would do anything as long as it didn't cause any body injury to her. Once naked she stood in front of Capt. Tim and parted her feet so he could have a good look at her very wet pussy. She wanted him to know just the thought of being naked with the guests had made her dripping wet.

Actually Brenda had done such a good job of pitching herself that Capt. Tim had to ask her to slow down. He then asked her when she could start and Brenda told him she only needed a couple of days to clear up a few things and then she could be ready for work.

Capt. Tim was impressed with Brenda because of her confidence in herself and her seemingly willingness to please along with her straight forward attitude in general, he made an executive decision right then and there to hire Brenda.

Now Brenda was using her skills to please the guests and currently the guests were Jeff and Debbie. In Jeff's arms she was committed to make Jeff happy. Their lips were connected and their tongues were very busy exploring. Her hands were wandering over Jeff's body until she dropped them to his cock. Jeff tweaked her nipple before rolling it between his thumb and index finger.

Jeff was busy with Brenda and didn't pay any attention to Debbie until he heard her say, "OH MY GOD! Your cock is going to split me open, please go slowly!"

Both Brenda and Jeff glanced at the bed Brenda had set up and saw Capt. Tim's cock had swelled to the girth equal to a medium sized salami. Jeff mentally estimated Capt. Tim had at least a ten inch cock for what he could see.

Jeff's attention quickly turned back to Brenda as she slipped to the floor and took Jeff's cock deep in her mouth. Brenda was sucking his cock and he got really excited when Brenda used her teeth and gently chewed on the head of his cock.

Sally and Bill were sitting off to the side talking. Jeff called them over and asked them to join him and Brenda.

Bill said, "I am not sure if it's a good idea for Sally and me to fool around since we have to work together."

Sally was quick to respond, "Bill you know we were instructed to do anything the guests asked of us while out on the yacht. You have already seen me completely naked which is something that you wouldn't see at the hotel, so I don't think it will be too much of a leap for you and I to join in and participate in the activities."

Bill said, "I will be glad to oblige in anything as long as you are ok with it."

Sally had already dropped to her knees beside Brenda and now had Bill's cock sucked firmly into her mouth.

Brenda and Sally seemed to be in competition to see who could make their man cum first. Both guys were moaning and holding the head of the female sucking his cock.

Suddenly there was a scream, "OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" Capt. Tim picked up speed and as the other four people looked on, Capt. Tim rammed his cock deep into Debbie. She screamed louder and louder begging Capt. Tim not to stop fucking her.

Brenda and Sally fell backward at the same time keeping their legs spread wide and asked Jeff and Bill to fuck them now!

Bill and Jeff were more than ready to slide their hard cocks into the girl lying before him. Jeff leaned forward first and started his cock slowly into Brenda's soaking wet pussy. She was tight and her pussy squeezed his cock and made him want to cum right then and there. He was determined to hold out as long as he could.

Bill was right beside Jeff and he had to lean forward and line his cock up with Sally's pussy. Sally reached down and grabbed Bill's cock and pulled him towards her pussy. She rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slippery pussy and then let go asking Bill to jam his cock into her because she wanted him badly.

Bill and Jeff were fucking the girls under them and they looked over to see Capt. Tim still sliding his cock in and out of Debbie but at a slow pace. He was still hard and Debbie was heard saying, "Please don't stop fucking me with that monster cock. I want to feel you cum deep inside my pussy."

After about ten minutes of pumping Brenda, Jeff had an idea and he said to Bill, "Let's switch."

Each of them pulled out and moved into position to fuck the other's partner. Brenda welcomed Bill's cock into her pussy and Sally did the same for Jeff's cock.

As each of them pumped their cocks in an out of the pussy in front of them, Bill and Jeff felt an orgasm building. Both picked up speed and started pumping faster. The girls were showing their pleasure as their moans got loader. Bill was the first to say, "I'm going to cum!" Brenda brought her legs up and locked then around Bill's back so he couldn't pull out of her when he stated to cum.

Sally saw what Brenda had done and did the same thing to Jeff when he told her he was about to cum. All four of them fucked faster and experienced simultaneous orgasms. Bill and Jeff rolled off to the sides of the girls after they finished, pulling their soft cocks out of the girl's pussies.

Everyone was laying around trying to rest. Each person on board the yacht had just fucked or been fucked and no one cared because they were all happy.

Jeff couldn't believe that a couple of days ago, he would have been happy to just fuck Debbie and here he was naked, laying on the floor with two freshly fucked females and another male.

Each couple started to stir and Brenda being the efficient First Mate asked if everyone wanted another drink. Everyone accepted her offer so Brenda and Sally moved to the bar to mix the drinks.

Everyone was seated around the table when Brenda and Sally returned with the drinks. Each person was relaxed and comfortable with the others. The conversation finally turned to sex and Debbie was the first to tell everyone that Capt. Tim's cock was marvelous and that each of the other girls needed to try it out before the end of tomorrow.

Capt. Tim looked down the table at Brenda who responded, "Capt. Tim, you did say that we should follow the directions given us, by the guests."

Brenda explained to the others that Capt. Tim had made it clear during her job interview, even though during her employment with him, she would sometimes be required to be naked, he told her that she would not be expected to have sex with him.

Capt. Tim was quiet for a moment and then said, "You're right Brenda, I have always said the guests requests come first and as you know additionally I have always said that everyone must be agreeable for something to happen. Therefore, I will tell you, since you have come to work for me, I have wanted to fuck you on many occasions, so if you are willing, so am I."

Capt. Tim went on to say, "Debbie, you are the first guest I have ever had on my ship who has offered me a chance to fuck my First Mate and they have all been females."

Debbie proudly leaned forward and said, "Brenda, Sally, both of you will be thoroughly fucked before the end of tomorrow. All the males on this ship are eligible donors of pleasure. Since it is one of my privileges to do this, I want everyone to know we are out here to experience everything so I am requesting that each of you participate freely with anyone of your choice at any time during our cruise."

Debbie continued to say, "Since earlier today, I found out there are things out here in the big world that I never dreamed of. Neither Jeff or I have much experience in sex but we have developed an interest in learning all there is to learn before our honeymoon ends."

Everyone was looking at Debbie as she said, "After being fucked today, I realize that I have three holes and there are three males here on this ship. Before I get off this ship tomorrow I want to have all three of my holes filled at the same time."

There was an audible gasp from both Brenda and Sally.

Debbie leaned forward on and looked down the table at both of the other girls and said to them, "If you want to try it too, then now is your chance because I am the guest, right?"

The other girls said they loved the idea that Debbie was so willing to try new things.

The girls agreed they needed to go to the bathroom and all three of them got up and left the table.

Once the girls were gone, Jeff thanked the guys for everything they had done so far. He said he really appreciated them helping make their honeymoon an adventure.

Jeff turned to Capt. Tim and asked him if he was able to get his large cock into Debbie.

Capt. Tim said, "I was able to get almost all of my cock into her, except the last two inches. She was extremely tight and fucking her was like heaven."

Looking directly at Jeff he said, "Jeff you have married a wonderful woman, one that you should be very proud of, I am sure both of you are going to be very happy for the rest of your lives."

Jeff replied, "Yes, she is so special to me and I really love her dearly and being quite honest, I didn't know this was going to happen until earlier today when it started."

After about a half an hour the small talk settled down, the three guys realized that the girls had left them and not returned.

Picking up their drinks, the guys headed for the door that led below deck and when Capt. Tim opened the door sounds of moaning streamed out to their ears.

Walking down the steps followed closely by Jeff and Bill, Capt. Tim halted suddenly and pointed straight ahead to Jeff's cabin door. The door was open all the way and even with the lights dimmed for a sensual lighting, they could see all three girls.

To Be Continued:

**First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

**Now that I am a couple of chapters into this story, please let me know what you think by using the features below. Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers
12