The Nerd Ch. 01: Lotte's Awakening

Story Info
Lottes eyes are opened to see her own sexual desires.
6k words
4.52
5.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lotte's day was nothing short of hectic. At 21, this diligent student found herself far from her Dutch roots, immersed in the fast-paced environment of a Madison based scientific lab. She's pursuing a master's in molecular sciences--a field she's passionate about--and her academic excellence led her to secure an internship abroad.

Choosing a renowned lab in Madison, Wisconsin, was a no-brainer for her, given its outstanding reputation. Grades have always been her top priority, but this experience is shaping up to be more than just a boost to her academic record.

Lotte had just settled into the small university-provided housing she was assigned upon arrival. Her roommate, Megan, the American stereotype--outgoing, party-loving, and always dressed to turn heads.

In contrast, Lotte was the quiet type, preferring solitary study nights over social gatherings and opting for clothes that didn't draw attention to her figure. Despite living under the same roof, their worlds seemed miles apart.

Tonight, the place was all Lotte's. Megan had mentioned another house party on her agenda, leaving Lotte with the cherished privacy she desperately needed. Seizing the moment, she retreated to her room and didn't waste time shedding her clothes. Being naturally shy, the relief of liberating herself from her clothes in solitude was a welcome luxury.

In the privacy of her room, Lotte caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and paused to appreciate the reflection staring back at her. Despite her Dutch origins, the generous American sun had kissed her skin with a warm tan, accentuating her curves in such a way that one might mistake her for Latina. Her long, thick brown hair, imbued with soft curls, cascaded down to the dimples on her lower back, adding to the exotic charm of her appearance.

Her young, round and perky large breasts were standing out proudly of her chest. Lotte's gaze drifted to her midsection, noting it wasn't perfectly flat but harmonized well with her broader waist, creating a natural, curvaceous silhouette.

Rotating to view her reflection from another angle, she focused on what she considered her standout attribute: her ass. Proudly, she had never needed a gym to maintain its round, ample shape--it was a natural gift she had always cherished.

She felt the warmth between her legs in anticipation to what she was about to do. She walked to her secret drawer on her nightstand to get her toys and lube out. She got her hair out of the way to gag herself with the mouth gag. The red ball filled her opening as she strapped it around her head.

She was a very shy and prudish in her daily life, but definitely had some interesting sexual kinks. An angel on the street but a devil between the sheets you could say. She was ashamed to admit she had only been with a guy a handful of times, and even then, it had only been in missionary position, so most of her relief had come from herself. She had gotten quite good at that.

With the ball between her lips, she took a seat behind her desk and opened her laptop. She had already set up quick links towards her favorite videos that resembled her dirtiest fantasies. In contrast to what people might think, woman being degraded and dominated by their male counterparts really turned her on. She often fantasized about having a sole purpose in life to sexually please other men without taking her own needs into account.

She grabbed her headphones to shelter the noise of sex from her neighbors and started watching her compilation of submissive women that were getting used in every way possible. She laid back in her chair as she started watching the first woman being on her knees, sucking a big fat cock as if her life depended on it. She wondered how it would feel as she had never tasted a cock herself.

It had been a while since her last orgasm, and she could feel how wet she was already becoming. She could feel that her pussy lips and clit were already slightly swollen as she started to rub herself. Since she had the whole night to herself, she decided to take her time. She wanted to edge herself and build up to a great orgasm.

It made her feel good to watch how the different women were begging for their taste of cock in their own way. One was holding up her own breasts for display as she was desperately sticking out her tongue, where another was twerking her ass and vocally begged to have her mouth filled.

Lotte started to feel really good right now and soft moans were escaping through her gag. She had to stay strong, not wanting to have her orgasm just yet, she took pauses as soon as she felt she was getting close.

Yet another woman was showing of her blowjob skills as she was licking her way up a cock from the base of his balls. As soon as she reached the tip, she embraced it with her lips and made it disappear down her throat in one smooth motion. Lotte had to take a break from touching herself again. How badly she wished it was her that was being on her knees for this man, working his cock like a slut.

She skipped the movie forward as she was grabbing her favorite dildo and the lube from her nightstand. She made sure to not be gentle with the lube, she would deal with the mess later. This was her night.

She firmly positioned the dildo on her chair by using its suction cup. Then she positioned herself in a squat on the chair and moaned as the dildo entered and stretched her pussy until she reached the plastic balls on its base, her feet firmly planted next to her. She always liked this position as it was just the right angle for the dildo to reach her G-spot.

She started riding the cock slowly, still pacing herself not finish too quickly. A dark-skinned woman was now being fucked doggy style wearing nothing but her high heels. She was taking it rough, moaning loudly and freely as the man's fingers were hooked in her mouth.

The scene was very hot to Lotte. She started to get in a fast rhythm herself, now moaning and drooling heavily in the ball gag. She imagined it was her that was getting fucked. That it was her that could do nothing, but take the beating of that cock destroying her pussy. That it was her that now had her face and boobs planted on the ground as her arms were pulled back.

Her own screams where muffled in the gag, but she was sure they would have been as loud as the woman on her screen that was currently having an amazingly powerful orgasm. She closed her eyes as the clip on her screen was now quickly jumping from scene to scene showing women undergoing amazing orgasms.

She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of the cock sliding in and out her pussy. She felt her juices drip down her ass as and the cock stroking her swollen clit as she kept riding. The world around her had disappeared and she was focusing on the scene in her mind. The scene where she was being used as a personal fuck toy.

She was getting very close now. She could feel her legs starting to get wobbly. Her body weight was making the cock slam inside her pussy repeatedly after she raised herself. She could feel the orgasm building up as suddenly...

Her hands, that she had used as support on the arm rests, were pulled away. The extra forced of the cock hitting her pussy deep made her gasp. Before she could open her eyes to understand the sudden shift, she felt her hands being yanked downwards, secured behind the chair.

Straining to catch a glimpse of the cause, her efforts were in vain; the individual was positioned out of sight, busily binding her hands with what felt like the belt of her bathrobe. Her headphones were gently lifted from her head, leaving her engulfed in a silence that only heightened her fearsome anticipation.

She found herself compelled to observe the rise and fall of her chest, driven by her heavy, labored breaths. It unfolded over mere seconds, yet it felt like an eternity in her perception. She could feel the fear intensely, almost as if it were physically shredding her insides.

'Are we being naughty Lotte?' An female erotic voice whispered in her ear as her eyes could only follow the hands that were moving down her chest towards her exposed boobs. She was laying slightly back now feeling the cock stretching her pussy further in this angle.

Megan! It was her roommate, who, it seemed, had unexpectedly altered her plans and returned home early. Recognizing the voice, she attempted to scream, to shout, anything to convey her urgent message for her to leave, to escape the situation unfolding. Her mind was a whirlwind of countless thoughts, each one amplifying the embarrassment of her predicament, causing her face to flush with intense heat.

She could only grunt and squirm in her ball gag as Megans hands were letting her still hard nipples roll between their fingers. Lotte was aware Megan was attracted to both men and women, and she was clearly using this opportunity to finally feel up her voluptuous roommate.

'Our little nerd turns out to be a horny freak.' She felt Megan suck on her earlobe as soon as the words had left her mouth. 'Let me help to make you feel good.'

The sudden realization sparked panic in Lotte. Summoning every ounce of strength within her, she resolved to escape. She began to kick wildly, simultaneously jerking her head away from Megan in a desperate bid for freedom. All it did was making the dildo shift inside her.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain as Megan had squeezed her nipples hard. The unexpected sensation took Lotte by surprise, halting her movements abruptly. Her heart was now almost beating out of her chest of fear.

'Good girl. Now put your feet back up, let me have a good look at this pussy.'

Slap!

She had used her hand to slap one of Lottes boobs. Playfully, but hard enough to make it bounce.

Lotte complied, yet her mind continued to race, darting through every conceivable scenario.

'Jeez, what is this mess. You never heard of shaving?' She was stroking Lottes pubes as if she was petting a dog.

'I know you don't get much action, but this is unacceptable!'

The comments and the humiliation intensified the heat in Lotte's face; she had never felt such embarrassment before. This sensation peaked as Megan began plucking her hairs, each action amplifying Lotte's discomfort.

She began securing Lotte's feet to the armrests of the chair, locking her body in place. The dildo still buried deep inside of her. The overwhelming sensation of being trapped sent a shock through Lotte, causing her eyes to widen dramatically. The Lotte yearned to resist Megan further, to scream until she ran out of breath, but she found herself once again thwarted by Megan's decisive actions.

Megans thumb was now making slow circles over her still swollen clit. With her legs now firmly secured, Lotte found herself powerless to escape the stimulation. Helplessly she started to moan as she was forced to enjoy the attention.

Megan watched Lotte's internal struggle, a broad smirk unfolding across her face. The scene was enough to send Lottes body back into a high state of arousal. The reality of her helplessness, being forced to submit to her roommate, and the unfolding of her deepest fantasies before her eyes struck her profoundly.

Her own body and sexual fantasies betrayed her. She couldn't stop her hips from grinding forward on the dildo to meet the motions of Megans thumb. She was astounded that Megan could take complete control over her with just one finger.

Another slap on her other boob.

What the hell were you watching anyway?'

The screen was now showing a woman on her back, her face covered with spit as a man was sliding in and our her ass. Her make-up had been completely ruined, probably from the blowjob she had given before.

'Cumpilation, sexually broken and born to be used. What the hell? Is that the freaky shit you are into?'

The sheer embarrassment of the situation overwhelmed Lotte's brain, making it too much for her to process. The fact her roommate had not only found her masturbating but had also discovered her deepest sexual kinks was too overwhelming. The truth was out, with no way back.

'Somebody is in need of release, isn't she?

As she found herself overthinking the unfolding events once again, she couldn't fail to notice that these thoughts pushed her to a state of arousal she had not felt before.

Another slap.

'Isn't she?'

Lotte found herself nodding in agreement before she even realized what she was doing.

'Good girl. I might let you cum then, but later'

Megan took her hand away from rubbing Megans pussy, who in turn again squirmed loudly in her ball gag. This time driven by frustration. A couple more seconds and she would have finally reached the orgasm she had been yearning for.

'First we will have to fix this bush of yours.'

With a sensual, confident smirk gracing her face, she departed from the room.

It was true. Lotte had never been one to take care of her pubic hair. Until now, there hadn't been many instances where people saw her naked. She looked down at the mess between her legs. Her pussy looked like it was about to explode the way how swollen it was.

What was happening to her? The realization that she was now eagerly anticipating what would happen next, almost hoping for more, terrified her. In that moment, she understood she had lost. The unfolding of her deepest fantasies was unlocking pathways in her brain, pathways she knew she wouldn't be able to ignore in the future.

Megan returned swiftly, armed with an array of supplies. The intent behind her actions was unmistakable. Lottes private areas were going to have their first shave.

'Has my roomie been a good girl while I was away?'

Her mouth was inches from Lottes left nipple. There was that smirk again!

'Well?'

Lotte nodded quickly as Megans tongue touched her nipple. obody had ever attempted something like this with her before!

Lotte's eyes widened, and her face flushed a deep shade of embarrassment once more as Megan meticulously began her task. She carefully trimmed and removed most of the hair down from Lotte's waist, handling the job with precision. Every touch to her lips made Lotte shiver. Her orgasm was still urging in the background and the movements made the dildo shit inside her.

'Lets leave a nice slutty landing strip for you.'

She was being exceptionally thorough in his task as Lotte felt the blade removing the hairs surrounding her anus. Not long later a neat line of pubic hair were the only hairs that now remained and decorated the area above Lottes swollen pussy. The warm cloth Megan used to wipe away the foam felt incredibly soothing.

'Now, there this is something not many can resist!'

Lotte had to admit, it looked hot. Her pussy now looked like the ones that she had been watching all those times on her laptop.

Megans mouth was so close to her pussy. Oh my god, did she catch herself yearning for Megan to lick her pussy? That marked another first for her tonight. What was happening to her?

'Now, lets remove that gag of yours. Your jaw must be aching by now. You are going to be a good little slut?'

The breath that came with the words felt incredible against her still damp pussy. This time, Lotte nodded without any hesitation.

'Good, you are learning.'

And then, it happened! While Megan gazed deeply into Lotte's eyes she licked the clit above her stretched lips. The wet and warm sensation of her tongue was sending another wave of pleasure through Lottes body. The sensation was even better than she had ever imagined it could be.

Megan stood up to remove the binds from her feet, and she removed the gag.

Before Lotte could say anything, her tongue was strangled by Megans tongue, and she was engaged in a passionate kiss. Lotte was taken by surprise as Megan gestured for her to be quiet, placing a finger to her lips.

Slowly she kissed her way down Lottes body. Lotte felt Megans soft lips touching her neck and then her chest. She felt how Megan took hold of her heavy boobs as she kissed them.

'Who would have thought you were hiding such nice tits under all those grandma clothes!'

Lotte moaned under her touch. She had crossed a threshold beyond which she no longer cared for anything else than her sexual release.

'Oh my god Lotte, you should hear yourself. You are enjoying this a lot don't you?'

She took her time to take Lottes nipples in her mouth, sucking them as Lottes moans encouraged her.

'Yes.. uh-huh..' Lotte moaned as her whole mind was hoping Megans mouth would return to her pussy. She needed to cum badly.

'You are such a slut, admit it! Tell me, how bad do you want me to make you cum?'

Lotte hesitated, realizing that admitting this to Megan also meant confronting and acknowledging it to her own rational self, or whatever remained of it. However, she really needed to cum badly.

'Tut tut... still not willing to surrender, are we?'

Megan lifted Lottes legs by her knees and kneeled down in front of her. Without warning she took Lottes clit in her mouth, her tongue swirling around like an eel.

'Shiiittt!'

Megan smirked again, her gaze fixed on Lotte, not moving her mouth away. Lotte's entire body trembled and jerked under the touch, her ability to think clearly completely overridden. She found herself grunting and moaning loudly, without any care for restraint. Her deepest biological urges had now taken over.

'Submit yourself to me. Tell me what a slut you are. Tell me what you need.'

Her mouth had taken in Lottes pussy lip and she playfully bit on it. It was yet another sensation that Lotte had never felt before.

'Tell me slut!'

Lotte wanted to cry from frustration that is how badly she needed to cum right now.

'Uhhhhgggh! Okay, okay. I really want you to continue.'

She felt Megans teeth burying deeper in her skin.

'Not good enough Lotte...'

Disappointment shadowed her face, and oddly enough, Lotte found the sight unbearable. A deep-seated desire to please emerged within her, a longing to obey that felt intrinsic to her nature. It was a fantasy she had harbored for a long time, something that had always lingered in the recesses of her mind.

More flicks of a tongue past her clit. Every touch shot a jolt of electricity through her legs she could feel all the way in her toes.

'Uhhhhaaaaw! Fine! I really need to cum Megan! Please, I am desperate.'

'Promise your pussy to me. From now it is only me touching it, no more masturbating. Deal?

An orgasm was only a few licks away.

'Yes! My pussy is yours! Please make me cum!'

'What are you, a s..?'

''Yesss! I am a slut! Your slut. Please I'm yours.'

That was the cue for Megan to send her over the edge. Her mouth was engulfing her clit and her skilled tongue was swirling her to an orgasm. Finally sending her over the edge.

'Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Ahhhh-ah! I'm cumming like a dirty fucking slut!'

Her mind went completely blank and her whole body was shaking as the waves of pleasure hit her. Her pussy was clenching hard on the dildo inside of her. It felt like it had lasted for hours. She couldn't even remember all the other things that she had screamed while the orgasm had been hitting her.

As Lotte lay there, still catching her breath and gradually recovering, her pussy feeling oddly empty after the dildo being gone. Megan casually rummaged through her belongings as if the intense moments before had never occurred. She took one of Lotte's feet into her hands and began to paint her nails, concentrating on applying a fiery red polish.

Lotte watched, a mix of confusion and curiosity, as she slowly regained her senses, observing Megan's meticulous attention to detail.

She couldn't believe what had happened. She had had the most powerful orgasm she had ever had, and it had been done by a woman. Her roommate nonetheless!

Furthermore, Lotte felt as though something within her had irrevocably changed. The veil of denial had been lifted, transforming what had once been a mere fantasy in her mind into a vivid reality. She recognized with undeniable clarity that this was what she had deeply yearned for all along. Her rational resistance had crumbled.

12