The Nerd Ch. 02: Neighborhood Tits

Story Info
Megan continues to break down Lottes rational barriers.
5.1k words
4.54
3.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lotte found herself in her bedroom, her mind a vast emptiness, void of any thoughts. Beads of sweat dampened her face, a testament to her turmoil combined with the juices from her roommate Megan that she had made to cum with her mouth a few moments ago.

She was squatting over a big dildo strapped around Megans waist that was stretching her pussy to its limits. After since that night over two weeks ago, Megan had liked to order and use bigger dildos to keep her on the edge every time.

Megan was simply laying back, relaxing and recovering from her orgasm. Megan loved to watch Lotte while she was riding her dildo making her go slow enough not to send her over the edge.

Following the transformative night, Lotte's world took a drastic turn, a change she wouldn't reverse for anything. Megan revolutionized her closet, trading her conservative, muted attire for short skirts, form-fitting tops, and dresses designed to accentuate and showcase her curves in ways Lotte had never dared before.

Next to that, Megan had completely taken control and ownership of Lottes pussy and thereby her mind. Something had snapped in Lottes's brain. After experiencing the power of being submissive to Megan on her dopamine levels and her state of arousal, she could only seek more. It felt a strongly addictive drug.

Megan had enjoyed the metamorphosis that her roommate had gone through. She had happily made use of Lottes body for her own needs and had gotten quite addicted to that herself.

After a week of fucking Lottes brains out, giving her orgasm after orgasm. The last week she had edged her but had not given her any relief from her arousal. To her surprise, Lotte had complied and had not touched her pussy without her permission. The changes it had made to Lotte's behavior and her ability to think were obvious.

It had driven Lotte to a severe state of arousal that was competing with her ability to think clearly. In her internship and at the lab, she was renowned for her brilliance. Yet, this past week marked a departure from the norm.

Megan found humor in the situation when she was told. Her patience had always been thin with Lotte's relentless pursuit of perfection in her studies. She had been determined to take things further. She made sure to keep Lotte on a very high stat of arousal, used her mouth and body for her own pleasure, and only her pleasure. Lotte realized that her ability to think logically had vanished in this state.

Previously, her attention had been fully on the science and experiments, but now she found herself constantly daydreaming about her male colleagues. They, in turn, had started paying her more attention following her wardrobe and makeup transformation.

She felt such a slut when she had been fantasizing during their last team meeting. She has been thinking about how she would have loved to have been under their tables on her knees while sucking their cocks one by one. Crawling her way until all of them had cum in her mouth.

Her thoughts had been in a whirl all week, amplifying her desires and deepening her secret fantasies. Now, as she shared these thoughts about her colleagues with Megan, her face turned a deep shade of red from embarrassment.

'Feels like you are ready to suck your first cock then.' Megan concluded.

Megan watched in approval as Lottes thick ass bounced on her cock, slowly up and down.

Lotte was wearing a skirt so short it only covered half her ass in squatting position and the red buttplug was clearly on display. From the waist up she was completely naked. Megan herself wore a cute top that showed a dangerous amount of cleavage, which was the work of a tight push-up bra, and under it a normal sized skirt.

'Imagine, if they only knew how much if a slut you really are. I'm sure they would gladly feed their cocks to you.'

Lotte's cheeks warmed at the thought, her imagination running wild with the idea.

"Come on, admit it! You enjoyed their gazes lingering on you in those new outfits, right? Have you ever considered giving them just a little more to look at?"

Lottes legs got weak under her as she was overthinking what Megan was saying. She was struggling not to slam down on the cock she was still riding. She could feel an orgasm building, even with this pace.

Megan was the only person who had truly seen Lotte in her entirety, even more than those she'd been intimate with, having always kept the lights off in such moments. Perhaps it was the week spent teetering on the edge without any release, but the idea of nonchalantly revealing herself now filled her with an intense excitement.

Megan could tell she had struck a chord with that comment.

'You would like that wouldn't you? Maybe they can watch as I fuck that eager pussy of yours? Let then jerk off as they can watch you orgasm. Or better, make you suck their cocks until they explode.'

Megan had taken over and was now holding Lotte in place as she trusted her hips upwards to fuck her. Lotte was overwhelmed what she was feeling as she saw the scene before her eyes.

'Fuu-uck-uck! 6! 5!' Lotte screamed as the big dildo was assaulting her pussy.

Megan had taught Lotte to count down when she was nearing any of her orgasms so Megan could have total control over them.

'Ohhhh no, not yet you slut!'

She held Lotte in place on her lap her pussy resting on the balls of the cock.

''Tell me the truth.'

She started playing with Lottes boobs, jiggling them in her hands as her mouth was close to her ears.

'Tell me the truth if that is what you would want deep down, and Ill let you cum tonight.'

Fuck! Lotte needed to cum so badly, even hearing Megan say the words made her desperate. She wanted to give in, she wanted to just obey and get her overdue orgasm, Yet, acknowledging her desire to Megan--and to herself--would break through another barrier in her mind, one she wasn't ready to confront.

She experienced the same tightening in her stomach that she had felt when Megan discovered her that first night, the same uneasy sensation that had unsettled her when she first walked into her internship adorned in her new clothes and makeup.

"Alright, let's play a little game, shall we? Go fetch me your phone."

Lotte, complying, slid off Megan's lap but found it challenging to walk to her phone. Her legs were sore from all the squatting exercises she had been doing. Her pussy was on fire and she had to think hard where she had left her phone.

'Hurry up you dumb slut!'

Megan was tidying up Lotte's study desk, positioned under the window, and took Lotte's phone. Then, she gently nudged the still-nervous Lotte over the desk and grabbed her ass. As she used her hands to spread Lottes's cheeks further, Lotte could feel the plug in her ass shifting. She could feel how soaked her pussy was at this moment. She forgot about the feeling in her stomach.

'Wait here for me.'

She came back with something that looked like a sex toy but Lotte had not seen or used it before. Megan read her face.

'This is a Satisfier, THE sextoy under the sextoys and it will make you cum tonight.'

Lotte released a sigh of relief, overwhelmed with happiness. Like an addict nearing their next fix, she felt her mind eagerly anticipating what was to come.

'but let's have a little fun with it shall we? Tell me how horny are you? Beg a little.'

'Im so fucking horny Megan. My pussy has been wet all week for you. I can't think straight. I'm a desperate slut. I need to cum.'

Megan turned on the device and placed it on Lottes clit. The feeling was interesting. Lotte felt how it softly sucked on her clit as a constant flow of pressured air massaged it lightly. It felt incredible.

'Please Megan, my pussy is a mess. I am a mess. I can't take if any longer. You have to make...'

Megan surprised Lotte by using an app on Lotte's phone to turn off the lights, plunging the room into darkness.

'Go on!'

'You have to make me cum Megan. Please I'll do anything. Anything you like. I'm your little slut. '

Megan drew back the curtain of the bedroom window, revealing the scene outside.

Lotte's heart pounded in her chest as the familiar knot of anxiety twisted in her stomach again. She found herself staring directly into the living room of the student housing across the street, acutely conscious of her nakedness. A group of boys, around her age or slightly younger, were engaged in a drinking game involving a table and ping pong balls, some standing in a way that they faced directly towards her. The thought made her nauseous.

"Don't worry, they can't see us in the dark like this," Megan assured her.

Realization dawned on Lotte as she processed Megan's words, understanding their truth. Gradually, she felt her body begin to unwind.

'Only when I do this, they can see those nice round tits of yours. '

As soon as Megan switched the lights back on using the phone, Lotte instinctively pressed herself against the desk in an attempt to conceal herself from view.

'Somebody is a little shy I see!'

Lotte turned to see the smirk playing on Megan's face, who was now waving her hand.

"Oh, they're waving back. See! What friendly guys," Megan teased.

In that moment, Lotte wished she could vanish entirely, yet curiosity compelled her to lift her face just enough to catch a glimpse across the street. True to Megan's words, the guys were indeed waving back, their attention briefly diverted from their beers and game to acknowledge them.

Megan turned up the device she was holding between Lottes legs.

'This is full power.'

Lottes immediately could only focus on the sensations of her pussy. The machine made it feel as 100 tongues were licking her clit. her legs were getting weak again and her mind was emptied.

She had to admit the fact there were people looking their way had definitely turned her on more than she knew.

She kept pressing her boobs against the cold wood of the desk as she could feel her orgasm approach. Slowly her primal instincts were taking over and she had lifted her head up from the desk. The desire of being watched, her fantasy of exhibitionism, had come to the surface as she tried to make eye contact with the guys on the opposite side.

Her gaze fixed on the most attractive guy who was facing her direction. He stood tall, his posture a flawless blend of relaxed confidence and poised strength. She wanted to cum for him.

'10! 9!'

'Already!'

Lotte felt the device leave her clit and the lights turned off again. Regaining awareness of the situation, Lotte's heart continued to race in her chest.

She was certain their eyes had met. Could he have actually seen her ass from his angle? Could he see her little plug sticking out from her cheeks even when she was trying to hide? She tried to rationalize the situation. Considering their floor was slightly higher, it was indeed possible he could have seen her. The thought sent a jolt through her pussy.

'Oh my god, Megan'

'I know, you dirty slut. That was fucking hot. My pussy is fucking soaked right now.'

Megan was now laying on top of Lotte as she was still pressed against the desk. She held the satisfied on her own clit.

'Oh fuck, yes, I'm getting close. Ummmh yes.'

She was breathing heavily in Lottes's ear as she turned the device up. Lotte could feel her wetness against her skin.

'Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming.'

Lotte felt every cell in her body pulsate with a mix of jealousy and frustration, acutely aware of Megan's movements behind her. She had no choice but to wait, caught in a storm of sensation, until the waves of intense pleasure finally subsided.

'Im telling you that device is fucking amazing' Megan sighed.

It made Lotte very self-aware of how dependent she was of this woman for her own pleasure. A situation, she was in because of her own sexual desires.

Megan started to breath normal again as she got up and pulled Lotte upwards with her.

Megan's breathing eased as she stood up, dragging Lotte to her feet.

"Alright, know-it-all, let's try something fun. I'm going to ask you a question, and you have to answer me super quick," Megan announced, positioning herself beside Lotte to lay out the game plan.

"If you get it right, I'll increase the intensity with 1 level.

'Hold those beautiful tits up for me as I am talking to you. '

Megan flashed that mischievous grin again, the one that always made Lotte's knees go weak. Lotte cupped her own boobs with her hands. She raised them just a bit, showing off as she watched the guys in their living room from her spot. Part of her wished they could see the spectacle she was offering from across the street. She almost hoped they were aware.

"Stay facing the window. Now, if you get the answer wrong, we'll drop back down to where we began and we will give your pussy a little break. It will give me time to give that delicious ass of yours a slap for every question answered up until that point. Understood? Legs wide please. 'Megan instructed; her tone playful yet firm.

Lotte nodded and moaned as the device returned to her eager pussy. It would be hard to focus on something else than her swollen clit and the feeling that was building inside of her.

"What's your name?" Megan asked, the question barely finished when she turned on the lights. Suddenly, they were in full view for their neighbors once more. Only this time Lottes boobs were in full display, no more than a street length away. Even worse, she was displaying them nicely for them with her own hands.

Her eyes shot wide open, and she found herself gasping for breath. It was as if she'd swallowed a stone that had just landed heavily in her stomach. Her face felt like it was ablaze, every instinct screaming at her to find somewhere to hide. Yet, for some reason, she didn't move. She remained exactly where she was, rooted to the spot.

'Uhhh, uhh. lotte!'

'Lotte who?'

'Lotte Janssen!'

The lights flashed off again.

'Good answer!'

Lotte's heart felt like it was hammering its way out of her chest. A whirlwind of thoughts raced through her mind right then. Had they noticed her? And if they had, what did they think of what they saw? Was that hot guy getting hard for her? Was he waiting to see more?

The knot in her stomach unwound, replaced by a heightened sensation that coursed through her. Her gaze darted from one guy to the next, attempting to discern whether they had noticed her or if their attention remained fixed on the game they were engrossed in.

'"What did you have for breakfast?"

As the lights flickered on once more, she found herself needing to redirect her thoughts away from the guys and the feeling in her pussy. A surge of adrenaline jolted her, making it a struggle to pull her thoughts back to the morning. Did she catch someone glancing their way? Focus!

"Just a pop-tart, since I was running late," she managed to say.

"Wow, that took a bit longer than expected," came the response, tinged with playful challenge. You weren't kidding when you said you are thinking with your pussy nowadays. And your slutty pussy is dumb!'

The device turned up a notch, and it really started to feel good now.

'Your pussy is gushing, oh my god.'

Lotte was sure she had made some heads turn during that last question and it started to add to her arousal. She could feel her sexual urges winning the battle from her rational. Her eyes were still flashing from one guy to another.

"What is 23 x 67?"

This question was indeed a tougher one. This time she could feel her pussy clench when the lights turned on. Struggling to do the math in her head while noticing the attractive guy pointing in her direction and nudging his friend, she felt a wave of panic.

"1495!" she blurted out.

Her gaze was fixed on the friend who had turned to look her way just as the lights went off. The fact it was now obvious that the guys had seen her displaying her boobs for them made her knees weak and she felt her orgasm coming. She started counting from 10 down as she was still frozen on her stance.

'Incorrect!'

She felt her orgasm get out of her again as the device left her.

"I think they've noticed you! Aren't you excited? You're finally showing those tits off to the world! I'm sure the sight of them is making their cocks grow in their pants. Anyway, third question, so three slaps. '

Slap!

She squeaked as the first slap had hit her ass without warning. The impact was significantly stronger than what she was accustomed to with Megan. She could feel the imprint of a hand taking shape on her cheek.

Now her other cheek was tingling with the sting.

Slap!

"Good girl! Now, it seems the guys are waiting for us. Let's give them another show, shall we?"

The slaps and the lower intensity of the machine had brought Lottes's orgasm out of reach again, but it had only worsened her arousal. And just like that, her ability to think clearly seemed to slip away. Her thoughts felt fuzzier by the minute as she fixed her gaze on the guy and his friend, who still appeared to be looking their way, perhaps hoping for another glimpse.

"Name a color that doesn't contain the letter E?"

The moment the lights were back on, it was clear the two guys had been eagerly watching. The more attractive one was now openly pointing in her direction, signaling to his friends about the spectacle unfolding before them.

Summoning all her courage, Lotte fought the urge to retreat. Instead, she stood her ground. She felt a mental barrier shatter, embracing the moment as she proudly stood there, showcasing her tits to the multiple sets of eyes of horny students. Suddenly the number of people that had seen her boobs had tripled. Instead of the usual lump in her stomach, she only felt the quivers in her pussy.

In that moment, she gathered all her focus, trying to think of a color, but her thoughts were scattered. Blue, red, green, orange... each one flashed through her mind, but it was like her brain wasn't cooperating.

Then she noticed phones being lifted in their direction, the possibility of her tits being captured and remembered forever this way added another edge to the moment. It was a lot to process, and the intensity of the situation seemed to amplify her emotions and reactions. She felt her orgasm getting closer. Focus!

"Purple, white, pink!"

"Pink!"

"Correct!"

As soon as she got the answer right, the phones were lowered, and one of the guys walked away. Given that the others started raising their cans of beer, it was clear he was off to grab another round for the group as they settled in to continue watching the evening's unfolding entertainment.

'They sure seem to like your titties. "Do you still want to continue?"

"Yes!"

Lotte surprised even herself with her immediate response.

"Admit it then."

Deep down, Lotte understood exactly what was being asked of her, the acknowledgment that was expected.

'I like to show them. I like to put my titties on display for them. It makes my pussy feel good.'

Acknowledging it, Lotte felt the last barrier in her mind dissolve away, understanding this change would be a lasting one from now on.

"Lotte, I want you to place your hands behind your back and bounce those titties for them," came the next instruction, steering the scene towards a moment of playful daring.

The words almost made Lotte cum there on the spot.

'4! 3!'

Megan quickly took the device away.

'I'll give it to you if you answer the following question correctly'

"Make them bounce for me. Yes, just like that. What is the capital of Australia?"

With that prompt, there she was, caught in the moment making her tits dance in front of the eyes and camera of their horny neighbors.

Focus! She had to focus on the question. What was the capitol of Australia? Her mind drifted off. She fantasized that one of the guys was taking his cock out, stroking it for her. She wished she was in the room there with them, she wished she could suck it.

12