The Nest is Empty!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah cuddled up to me.

She stroked my hair gently and said "don't sweat it baby. I truly appreciate how hard you work for all of us."

"Still," I replied, "We've got the empty nest, it's time to enjoy life rather than be pre-occupied with work. In fact, I planned to take you downtown for a nice dinner, and maybe try to meet a guy to play with."

Sarah giggled, "Mark, I don't think we want to do it that way. I mean it was ages ago when Elliot and I would do that. We were young and careless. We both have reputations in the community, and I really wouldn't want any of your clients or some of the twins friends' parents to find out about us. That could be damaging, plus there are so many other ways to meet playmates online these days."

"Do tell?" I asked with interest.

"Well, I did some research" my beautiful wife answered. "There are all kinds of websites out there. I found two that are used for swinger hookups that look legitimate. C'mon I'll show you." She took my hand and led me into our home office."

While the computer booted up, I pulled up a chair next to my sexy spouse. She opened a browser and went to her bookmarks. Both sites looked similar. They were searchable in a variety of ways. Both had different levels of membership that allowed up to unlimited access. Members could upload pictures and videos or remain anonymous. Sarah said she'd read a few reviews and the first one we opened looked like the best.

"Ok, so how do we start?" I asked.

Sarah's fingers clicked across the keys. Her furrowed brow looked so cute as she stared at the screen. "Well, it looks like we just have to sign up to join, then create a profile. Give me your wallet."

We chose the "Platinum" level, the price was reasonable, and we would have unlimited access to the site. Sarah went through our pictures and cropped our heads out of a photo we took at the beach over the Christmas holidays. Sarah's body was lean and fit from all the yoga she did. I try to work out, but don't get to the gym as often as I like, but I'd put in some work for the beach and I looked pretty good.

"Hmmm Sarah wondered out loud "what nickname should we pick?" After a bit of back and forth we chose "newbiecouple" only to find that about ten others had the name, usually with "4U" and a numerical suffix. Eventually we settled on "Happilymarriedexplorers." Sarah started entering our other information.

"Ok," she said," so we need to do a his and her profile. Let's start with yours." She entered my height 6'1", weight 200 lbs., hair (salt and pepper) and eye color (dark brown), level of education, hobbies, checked "no" to drugs and smoking and chose "social" for drinking. When she got to "sexual orientation" she looked at me and asked "what should I put down."

"Straight, of course" I answered.

Sarah grinned at me. "You sure?"

"What do you mean?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, you seem to like sucking on my dildo" she answered. "Aren't you maybe a little bit bicurious?"

I thought about it for awhile. I mean, I had sucked on it and I really enjoyed tasting my cum when I ate her creampie. Recently, I had also fantasized about sucking Ben's cock.

"Um, would you be ok with that?" I asked.

Sarah laughed, "of course you silly man. Haven't I told you over and over how hot you look sucking on that fake cock? I mean, wow, it would be amazing to see you suck a real one."

I took a deep breath and said "okay, let's do it!"

Sarah completed my profile and started working on hers. When she came to "sexual orientation" I was surprised that she too clicked "bicurious."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. I've always been curious about that."

"Elliot never brought home a girl?" I wondered out loud.

"No," Sarah replied, "and I never really asked. But one time a girl kissed me at a college party and I got really wet. I chickened out though and nothing happened."

I got a woody.

We finished the profile and clicked "submit." It redirected us to a page that told us that we would be ready to go in a few hours after the administrators approved our profile. Sarah closed the laptop and practically pulled me upstairs to the bedroom.

She actually ripped my shirt off scattering buttons all over the floor. She pushed me onto the bed. "Give me that big cock Ben!" she exclaimed as she pulled my pants off. Hearing her pretend that I was Ben had me hard as Gibraltar in an instant.

I'm not sure how she did it, but when I looked at Sarah, she was completely naked. She must have just scooped her top and yoga pants off in one fell swoop when she tossed me on the bed. Without any thought of foreplay she impaled herself on my rigid joy stick and began riding up and down faster than I thought possible. "Fuck me Ben" she cried. "Fuck this little whore. I'm so hot for your big cock. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She was practically screaming.

I couldn't hold off. Just hearing her wanton cries had me exploding in her over and over.

Sarah still hadn't cum. As I lay there recovering, she climbed up on the bed and straddled my face with her wrecked, leaking pussy. She slowly started lowering herself to my mouth as I craned my neck up to greet her oozy cooze.

"Eat my dirty pussy pussy baby" Sarah instructed as I covered her cunt with my hungry mouth drinking in all of my (Ben's) cum until she was completely clean. I flipped her on the bed and inserted my finger into her just-fucked hole and found her G-spot. I finger fucked her as she continued with her dirty talk. "Yes fuck me baby. Fuck your dirty little whore. Fuck my used, sloppy, married cunt." She continued with a stream of obscenities, some of which I had never heard before. Soon she was panting and making guttural noises. I started licking, then nibbling, then biting her clit. Finally, she climaxed and squirted all over my face.

We collapsed on the bed. Our perspiration completely soaked the sheets. The room smelled like an adult theater.

Sarah cuddled up to me and gave me a deep, meaningful kiss.

"Mark, I think you're almost ready for the real thing" she said with a deep, satisfied sigh.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. The real thing can get pretty intense, especially when I lose control or the other guys treat me rough and call me dirty names. You seemed to get hotter and hornier rather than jealous when I was acting out. That's so important. I don't want to hurt you, and it would probably turn me off if you got jealous-I hate jealousy. It's what broke up my mom and dad. He wouldn't let other men even look at her."

Sarah looked at me closely and with great concern.

"Well, I have to tell you something honey." I said as I looked deeply into her eyes.

"What?" she asked with a serious look.

I smiled. "I fucking loved it! It was...you were so sexy and hot. Hearing you pretend that it was Ben really turned me on."

Sarah smiled brightly, but then a look of concern came over her face. "Mark, this was just fantasy. That's one thing. Before we take the plunge, I think we need to explore a bit more."

I looked at her questioningly.

Sarah continued. "That erotic story site you told me about, Literotica, has chat rooms. Perhaps we could go into one and I could play with some other guys and you could watch or even join in. I think if we had cybersex with another guy or couple, you would get a good sense of what the real thing might be like and get more comfortable with the idea."

I got up and left the room and came back with two cold bottles of water and my laptop. We created a basic profile on Lit listing our ages and preferences. We chose the user name "Hotwifeslutsarah." Soon we were on our way to a chatroom called "Fuck my Wife." As soon as we entered the room and said "hi" we were bombarded by private messages. Within minutes Sarah was cyberfucking a hot young guy named Bendyourwifeover. I thought of him as "Ben" for short.

I laid next to her watching the dialog on screen and stroking my cock. Sarah was typing with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. She was spewing curse words and moaning like a wanton whore. I came all over my belly.

Next morning when we woke up the laptop was still on the bed. Sarah checked into the swinger site and we received an email saying that we were approved and offering some helpful hints at being safe.

The site let us search by preferences, zip codes, and ages. We found a few guys with hot pictures and a few attractive couples in nearby towns. We sent out about ten emails. Not much happened after that, so we got up and went our merry ways. Sarah had some shopping to do and I had a golf date with a client.

Later that evening, we checked the site again. Two of the couples sent back messages thanking us for the email, but saying that they weren't interested in couples anymore. A few of the ones that we contacted sent winks at us. One couple answered our email saying that they were interested, but then added that they hoped that we were "generous." We blocked them. All of the guys responded, but their emails were riddled with misspellings, cock pics, and comments like "shit yeah I'll fuck the bitch while her sissy husband watches." We blocked them all.

Over the course of the next week, we checked the email religiously, but didn't have any luck. A few couples contacted us, but none of their pictures turned us on. We were overwhelmed with emails from single guys. All just wanted to play with Sarah. Some were downright disgusting. A lot of older guys contacted us even though we specified that we were only interested in guys our age or younger.

On Saturday morning we checked in again with similar results. "I thought this would work a lot better" Sarah said. She looked deep in thought, then said, "Hey, let's turn on the person to person messenger and see if anything comes up."

We browsed through the jpegs on the messenger. We got a lot of messages saying stuff like "wat ru into?" and "let's fuck." We just ignored them.

Just as we were about to sign off, we got a message from a guy nicknamed "Collegeguy4couples." It said, "excuse me, I hope you don't mind the pm, but you both look so sexy in your pic. I'm nearby and very bi. I think it would be cool to get to know you."

Sarah looked at me with one eyebrow raised and asked "Whaddya think?"

"Well," I answered "if that's really his cock in the picture, I'd love to play with it! But it says he lives less than one mile away. Chances are that he might be a neighbor or even someone we know. But, I'd love to share that cock with you and watch him fuck your brains out."

I amazed myself with the candor with which I answered her question.

Without saying anything, Sarah clicked the "reply" button and wrote "You look really cute. are you sure we're not too old for you?"

This conversation ensued:

Collegeguy: not at all. I'd love to play with a mature couple and you both look so hot.

Sarah: really now? ;)

CG: I'm hard just looking at your beach pic.

Sarah: lol, don't tease.

In a couple of seconds we got an invitation to view his webcam and clicked on it.

We could only see his hard, cut cock. His hand was wrapped around it pumping it slowly.

Sarah: mmmm that looks delish. My hubby's hard and appears to be salivating!

CG: mmmm I'd love him to suck it a bit, get it all hard, and then guide me into your hot married pussy.

Off came my pants! Sarah stripped completely, then turned on our webcam to give him a good view or her flat titties with her puckered little nipples.

They went back and forth saying all the things they would do to each other as we all played with ourselves. It was so hot.

I just watched them as I jerked.

At one point Sarah stood up and positioned her pussy close to the cam.

Sarah: see how wet you're making me baby?

Then she turned the laptop so that he could see my hard cock in my hand.

CG: mmmmmm look at that tasty precum! I'd love to fuck you and suck that nice cock at the same time.

They chatted back and forth for awhile. From his cam we could hear his breath getting shorter and could see him stroking faster and faster.

CG: I'm gonna cum!

As he said that he started erupting. Gobs and gobs of cum flew out of his young cock.

"I'm going to cum too" I said.

CG: cum on her tits!

I happily complied.

Sarah scooped up the cum and leaned toward the cam revealing only her chin and lips. She started sucking the splooge off her fingers and said "mmm I love cum. I'm a real cumslut. I'd love to drink up all of yours."

We all agreed that we'd like to enjoy the real thing.

We decided to meet at a nearby coffee shop the next day. He said he'd wear his college roommate's New Orleans Saints' hat. It was doubtful that anyone in the Charlotte area would do that. That way, we'd know who he was. If we didn't like what we saw, we could just leave the shop, if we wanted to hook up, we'd walk up to his table and say "sorry we're late."

I was trembling all the way to the coffee shop. Sarah was nervous and excited as well. I could see her hard nipples under the tight t-shirt she was wearing.

We entered the coffee shop right on time and spotted a well built young man wearing a New Orleans Saints' cap with the brim pulled down almost covering his eyes.

Sarah caught my eye and we both nodded our approval. We ordered two coffees, walked over the table, and started to sit down. Sarah said "sorry we're late."

The young man took off his cap and all three of us gasped. Sitting across the table from us was our young neighbor Ben O'Connor, Jr.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hardy, I, uh . . . ."

Ben just sat there stammering.

Sarah boldly took up the conversation, "why little Ben O'Connor, you sure are a naughty boy" she whispered and added "we're so glad to see you."

I just smiled and nodded my approval. It was awkward, but also fucking amazing. Ben looked just like a hotter, younger version of his dad, but unlike Ben, Sr., he was a truly nice, considerate, and humble person even though he was a three-sport letterman in high school. Ben was a few years older than the twins, but they all knew each other. In fact, he and Joanie even went out on a few dates a couple of years ago.

His blue eyes twinkled as we spoke. I admired his muscles. I knew that he kept his brown hair close-cropped like his dad. His chest, at least what I could see from his V-necked tee, unlike his father's, looked very smooth almost as if he shaved.

I swallowed and said "Ben you do understand we need you to be discreet about this."

He waved me off "Don't sweat it Mr., er uh, Mark. I would never speak to anyone about this as he lowered his voice. Remember, I admitted to you both that I was bi. You know what that would do to my reputation in this backward ass town."

We sipped our coffees and tried to engage in small talk. The sexual attraction was palpable. I could tell that Sarah was occasionally touching herself under the table and my cock was straining against my zipper. Ben's cheeks were flushed.

It's hard to describe what I was feeling. As soon as I recognized Ben, chills went up the back of my neck and every thought I'd had about the situation-thinking of his dad fucking Sarah, thinking of sucking that beautiful cock young Ben stroked to orgasm on the video chat, wondering if Sarah would moan differently with a different cock in her pussy, wondering if I'd be jealous and sorry for going through with things, wondering if I'd suck a dick or do even more-every one of these thoughts flashed before me in an instant. I got even harder. None of the things I'd worried about mattered anymore. I'd seen his big hard cock on the video chat, I'd fantasized about his dad, and he was a better version of his father. I knew that I would do this and I couldn't wait to start.

By the time we had finished our coffees, we'd all agreed that we wanted to move forward.

"Ben," I asked, "How about you come over tonight around seven and we'll see what comes up?"

"Mark, that's perfect, I don't have any plans, but I just can't walk across the street to your house. My dad has security cameras all around the 'homestead' as he calls it, I'm sure he can see the entire block. I really don't have any reason to come to your house except to, you know..." he answered with an endearing little smile.

"Ok," I said, "how about you tell him you're going out? Drive over here and park by the coffee shop. I'll pick you up at seven sharp. I'll just pull in the garage and shut the door. I doubt your dad can see through the tinted windows of my truck."

With the details settled, we all got up to leave. Ben and I exchanged a bro hug and Sarah pulled him in tight for a lingering embrace and a peck on the cheek. I could see she had pressed her mound tightly against Ben's crotch and as he walked away, his semi was quite visible. Sarah was flushed. I'm sure I was too, my ears were burning and my face felt warm. I was so fucking turned on.

We drove home in silence. When we got into the house Sarah grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"100%" I answered. I'm so hot right now I want to take you, but I think we should wait.

The rest of the afternoon seemed to last for weeks. About 5:00 Sarah suggested we eat a light snack, shower, and get ready.

When we got out of the shower, I quickly dressed and went downstairs while she primped. I needed a stiff drink and a puff of the primo herb I had stashed away for special occasions. Even with a bourbon and the pot, I was still nervous as hell.

When Sarah joined me in the living room my jaw dropped. She was the epitome of the classy MILF. Her dark blue skirt fit tight enough to show off her yoga-sculpted figure and her magnificent ass, but it wasn't so tight that she looked slutty. It was hemmed tastefully near the middle of her toned thighs. She wore a white silk blouse, no bra, never a bra, with the top buttons undone just enough to look sexy, but not trashy. She rarely wore hose, but the black stockings hugged her shapely legs and when she sat, I could see the hint of a garter. Her make up was tasteful and perfect. And her perfume was intoxicating. She looked like the hot mom she was, the one all the neighborhood boys (and probably some of the girls) and their dads (and moms) wanted to fuck. She poured a glass of wine and sat next to me.

"Mark," she said seriously, "my slut is coming out as soon as my clothes come off. I want you to know that I don't have any feelings for Ben other than remembering him as a nice boy and the incredible lust I'm feeling right now. The way I behave is probably going to be shocking to you. I know you've seen some of it in our play, but this is real. Last chance, babe. Do you want to pull the plug?"

"Not at all." I answered. "You know that I want this. I love you. Unconditionally. This is play." I smiled. "I'm sure you'll be better at it than tennis" I kidded. "But seriously, the fact that we're even considering doing this for each other is a testament to our love. We're so strong honey. I know that. I'm not threatened at all by Ben. You're my soulmate and I know in my heart that I am yours. What worries me a little is how you might feel about me afterward. I realized today that I'm more than bicurious, I'm going to do things with Ben that I hope don't lead you to question my masculinity."

"Nonsense!" Sarah practically yelled. "Honey, only a real man could admit such things to his wife. The fact that you're discovering your bi side makes me see you as more manly than ever, and I've never questioned your masculinity. You're the strongest, gentlest, most loving man in the world. I see you, and I will see you, as even stronger and more secure afterwards. I know that in my heart, just as I know that you love me and I love you."

At about ten minutes to seven, I took a deep breath and grabbed my keys. Sarah said that she'd wait for us in the living room.