The New Au Pair From Sweden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There,' she said, 'all done, better I think.' She touched me on the arm staring at me.with those beautiful blue eyes.

It was time to go. I put my suitcase in the boot of the car and got in. When Elise slid in her skirt rose up her legs and I was rewarded with a glimpse of her pussy mound encased in lime green knickers before she worked her skirt back down.

'Bingo' I thought to myself, imagining wanking over her while she was wearing those My eyes grazed over her bare thighs as we drove.

At the station we had ten minutes to the train. We both unfastened our seat belts.

'Not long now till your vacation Elise,' I said. 'We will miss you.'

I put my hand on her knee. She didn't react.

'Me too,' she answered. 'I will miss you both for sure.'

I let my hand slide onto her thigh. Still no reaction. She was looking out of the window. You could see way down the line leading to the station.

'The signal is still at red, she murmured. as I splayed my fingers and lightly caressed her leg.

My cock had gone hard. I was feeling really tense in case I messed every thing up.

I moved my fingers higher and round onto her inner thigh stroking the baby soft skin. Her beautiful blue eyes betrayed nothing.

'Mmh now the signal has gone to amber,' she said softly.

I moved my fingers again. Up, up, right between her legs and she stirred slightly as my finger tips grazed against the material of her knickers.. Her pussy was tantalizingly close.

I was on tenterhooks. I saw the train now in the distance, coming down the long straight stretch to the station.

She gave my arm quick squeeze with those firm thighs of hers, trapping my hand against her knickers for a blissful moment. We locked eyes. Then she moved my arm away and shifted her gaze to the approaching train.

'Green light for go today Mr. Tom,' she said innocently. I wondered if she had flashed me on purpose in the car.

Did she mean the train though, or her knickers, or something else?

12