The New Boarder 04: The Three of Us

Story Info
Sammi, Veronica and Larry push their adventure further.
6.6k words
4.73
10.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. Hope you enjoy!

This is the continuation of The New Boarder series, in which Sammi has moved in with Veronica and Larry, a young married couple, in order to attend her freshman year of college. Not a totally unusual situation but many interesting things develop. In this one, the interesting thing is a bit of unusual sexual activity. As mentioned above, comments are always welcome and reviewed.

* * * * *

Sammi awoke Saturday morning, still tired, and wishing she could sleep right through till Sunday. Almost. So much to remember ... so much to look forward to ... and even more to share with Veronica. The latter had just come up, something learned from a friend of hers that sounded a little terrifying while, at the same time, sounding daring and exciting. She wanted to share this with Veronica since she thought she might be adventurous enough to try it. And, having someone to share it might make it easier for Sammi too.

Over the top of all that, her mind was creating myriad fantasies about what might be happening this very night. She knew or at least thought she knew, that Larry was still in the dark about everything that had been happening ... and was going to happen. At least all the sexual things. She had to do something to reign in the pictures that were already confounding her efforts to be normal, whatever that might be today.

It was after eight so she decided to get up and face the day and whatever surprises it might have in store for her. Dressed in her usual T-shirt and now jeans due to the cooler weather, she headed downstairs, toward the magnetic aroma of frying bacon.

"Sammi, good morning," Veronica greeted her. That sounded innocent enough. But, with Larry not there yet Sammi also saw a very knowing smile aimed in her direction.

"Hi," Sammi responded. "That smells fantastic." She went to the stove to watch the bacon sizzle. "You gonna fix eggs too?"

"Soon as the bacon's done."

"Let me fix them."

"If you want to, sure." Veronica was happy to get some help as Larry wasn't going to be much help this morning.

Sammi eyed Veronica nervously.

"How come I'm getting that look?" Veronica questioned, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Not quite sure," Sammi answered. "I mean, you're getting that look because, well, because I don't know what's going to happen ..." Her voice just faded away.

Veronica smiled, aware that her silence was tormenting Sammi. "What do you want to happen?" Veronica asked innocently as Sammi cracked an egg on the edge of the skillet, the bacon that had been there now draining on paper towels spread on a plate.

"Scrambled okay?"

"Fine with me."

Sammi had no idea how to reply. It was hard to tell Veronica that she wanted to have sex with her husband or with her as she had hinted the other night. That latter thought was new and different for her but she was interested and excited. She decided to diverge slightly.

"Does Larry know anything about any of this?"

"Damn, there's grease splattered all over the stove. Good thing bacon tastes so good." She looked at Sammi. "To answer your question, does that matter?"

Veronica wasn't going to help her.

"That's not an answer, that's another question. But, what you said the other night. Are you going to make that happen? All of it?"

Now Veronica turned to face her. "I'll need help to make those things happen you know. And Larry will go along with anything we do, believe me."

Sammi cracked another egg. Two for you?" she asked.

"That's fine," Veronica replied, eying Sammi, anxious for an answer.

And I'll help." Sammi had retained some residual heat from the previous night with Andy.

"Larry thinks you're hot." Veronica laughed. "He wasn't sure he wanted a boarder but I told him you were probably hot so he agreed."

Sammi's cheeks reddened slightly — she knew she was hot. She had a mirror.

"Larry watches me, and I like it." She was surprised that she was admitting that to Veronica, but it was the truth. She did enjoy it. "He acts like he's not watching, but I know he is.

"I think he's seen way more of you than he should have. And, I think you made that happen." Veronica's statements weren't accusatory at all, just statements of fact.

"I did, and I enjoyed seeing him enjoy it." She was remembering the times she had been able to torment Larry, the very good-looking thirty-year-old.

"And finally, I benefitted with some great sex. It's fine with me if you get him hot and bothered because it makes the fucking great." She smiled at Sammi. "Now I guess it's time you get some benefits too. You ready? If you're ready for that, so am I. What the hell? I can't even imagine what that will be like."

"Um, me either." With Sammi's limited experience, she was sure that was true.

"Watching you with Andy made things better for Larry too," Veronica giggled. "I was a freaking wild woman after watching you two go at it that night. That, um, cock of his is something else."

"That was a total surprise to me, but I wasn't about to let him get away without taking advantage of it." She laughed, remembering the experience and that Veronica had been watching. "I calmed him down a little the second time." It was Sammi's turn to giggle.

Veronica had to laugh too, perhaps a tiny bit jealous. She'd certainly never had experience with anything akin to that. But, she was wondering.

Sammi had a surprise for her. "Talking about Andy reminded me of school, and that reminded me of something a friend of mine told me. I thought you might be interested, depending of course." She winked at Veronica, a coy smile on her face.

"Uh-oh," Veronica said. "Why am I suspicious? But go ahead."

"It's not exactly a club, more of a group I guess with both guys and girls and they play some sort of a game and finally one boy and one girl get naked and do a dance or something. She said she could get me in if I wanted and I asked if I could bring a friend." She extended a hand toward Veronica.

"A dance ... or something?" Veronica questioned. "Or something?" she repeated.

"I need to find out more details I guess, huh?" Sammi giggled, wondering herself what or something might be.

"It's for you college girls isn't it?"

"You don't think you look like a college girl?"

"You really think I could pass?" Sammi saying that gently stoked Veronica's ego a bit.

"With those big hooters of yours, no one cares whether or not you're a college girl. But does that mean you'll do it?"

Veronica had a thoughtful look on her face. Big hooters was true for sure but she'd managed to keep them fairly private with just a couple of skinny dips when there's been too much alcohol around plus the one party her senior year of high school. She felt her face reddening slightly as she thought about those.

"There's always Larry to consider," she said, ignoring her face. "Not sure how he'd feel about me dancing naked in front of some college boys. And, now that I said it, I'm not sure how I'd feel about it either." Another laugh.

"You may not have to do anything, just watch others do it," Sammi said, trying to reassure Veronica ... and herself. Andy and Larry were one thing. A group of hormone-crazed college males was something else. But the group had been going for over two years with no problems so that shouldn't be an issue.

"Larry might be more receptive after, well, after whatever we decide for tonight." Veronica was eying Sammi cautiously as nothing concrete had been decided yet.

"I think our breakfast is getting cold," Sammi said, laughing and stuffing a piece of bacon in her mouth. "Easy to get distracted talking about that stuff."

"You have time today? Larry's playing golf and will be gone for a few hours. We could do a little planning and we can get him ready when evening gets here."

"We?" Sammi questioned.

"Those baggy shorts and that baggy T-shirt with no underwear should heat him up. Plus, I can be a little more physical than you can. We'll have him ready by bedtime." Another giggle.

They finished breakfast and Sammi had studied for an hour when there was a knock on her door.

"Ready to plan?" Veronica asked.

* * * * *

"How do we plan for this?" Veronica queried, not sure how to begin.

"I thought you'd know. You're the adult," Sammi laughed nervously.

"Right," Veronica said, returning the laugh.

"I guess neither of us has any experience at this ... either of the two things."

"I don't know, do we need to plan?" Veronica was wondering if they could just "wing it?"

"I don't know either. We kind of have an idea what to do with each other I guess." Sammi's face was reddening as she said that.

"Probably so," Veronica confirmed. "Maybe we just need to worry about Larry." Another nervous laugh. Once more Veronica realized she was talking about letting her husband have at least some sort of sexual encounter with this very pretty and very hot nineteen-year-old. She'd be there, participating somehow and she wasn't really worried about Larry ... she'd told herself that multiple times as she'd thought about doing it. Now she'd involved Sammi so there'd be no changing her mind.

They decided to head downstairs to the kitchen to continue the discussion.

Sammi had heard what Veronica said, the words, simple as they were, slamming into her psyche, causing her to tremble ever so slightly. It was one thing to semi-flash Larry, to give him a peek at more cleavage than he should have seen or even a glimpse of the fringe of her muff. Naked contact with him while his wife watched would be very different. Even different from the oral encounter in the kitchen just a few days ago.

Veronica took a deep breath. "Might as well face it. What are you willing to do?" She was warily eying Sammi. Not that she didn't trust her. It was just ...

"What are you willing to let me do?" Sammi countered.

"Shit, I don't know. If you don't fuck him once we get started he'll be disappointed as hell."

"Then I'll fuck him, as long as you fuck him too." She was looking at Veronica in order to judge her reaction.

"Okay." Veronica giggled. "Larry will be worn out by the time tonight is over."

"When it is over, I'll go to my room. I don't want to ... well..."

"Intrude?"

A pause, and then loud laughter from both.

"Let me change the subject for a second," Veronica said, heading toward a kitchen cabinet. "Cheez-Its?" she asked, taking a box from a shelf.

"Sure."

"The Cheez-It's aren't the change of subject. Tell me more about the group thing at school."

Sammi shrugged. "I wish I knew more. I told you about the game and stuff."

"Yeah, sounds like you play the game and at the end, a couple of people get naked." Veronica sounded confident and ready to do that.

"I think people lose clothes along the way until someone is finally naked. You could end up with bare boobs and panties still on and not lose." She smiled at Veronica.

"Oh shit. So, everyone probably loses some clothes." She shook her head. "So, that's a little different then."

"Probably makes it more fun, though."

"Mostly for the guys I think."

"Except the guys usually have on fewer clothes than the girls so they get bare faster." Sammi laughed.

Veronica laughed too, a kind of hollow laugh as she still wasn't quite sure about Sammi's plan. She was thinking about tonight and what was going to happen, whatever it might be. She was the one who had started it, had gotten a little drunk and made the suggestions to Sammi who had eventually agreed to them. But would Sammi and Larry have sex with her watching? She knew that was probably up to her. She had always wanted to somehow step outside herself so she could watch she and Larry having sex. Tonight wouldn't quite match her fantasy but might be as close as she'd ever get.

"I'm going to the mall to kill some time," Sammi said, grabbing one last Chez-It before heading out the door.

Veronica tore into cleaning the house, hoping it would occupy her mind ... the overthinking was causing her to perspire. She had been at it for about an hour when she was aware that Sammi had gotten home.

"I think I'll go ahead and take my shower, get out of your way if you want to take one too." She tried to smile but it was awkward.

"Thanks. I think I'll take one after dinner. Larry will probably wonder what's going on." She giggled. "If he even notices."

"When I finish, I'll help with dinner." Sammi managed a nervous smile and headed upstairs.

Veronica realized that, as she was talking to Sammi, she was very aware of Sammi's figure and couldn't keep her mind from imagining. All the distraction her cleaning had provided had evaporated the moment she'd seen Sammi.

Unsuspecting Larry had gotten home from his golf outing, a little tired and Veronica had to admit, needing a shower which he quickly took and then settled into his comfortable chair to catch up on his newspaper reading. An "old-fashioned" thing she liked to kid him, but he enjoyed it.

Sammi was in the kitchen helping with dinner and each time she and Veronica inadvertently bumped into each other it was like they'd been shocked. After two or three times of this happening, they both broke into laughter which helped them both relax just a little.

Soon all three were at the table, eating and attempting to carry on a normal conversation. Larry, still without a clue, was doing the best job. The two ladies were fumbling, each looking at Larry a little differently as he innocently chewed his food. At last, dinner was over, and each of them temporarily went their own way before gathering again to watch TV.

Sammi had worn the T-shirt which sometimes left little to the imagination when she didn't wear a bra under it, which was how she wore it now. And the very baggy shorts.

Larry was laughing and enjoying the two sitcoms filled the living room with their mindless banter, along with guarded glances at Sammi, while the two ladies giggled nervously, more intent on casting apprehensive glances at each other. They were each planning the unknown and hoping it would go well.

Frazzled psyches barely intact, they watched the clock creeping toward eleven o'clock until Larry finally spoke the fateful words.

"It's eleven o'clock, hon. You ready to head off to bed."

Two deep breaths, nearly loud enough to be heard over the babel of the TV ensued. Not wanting to miss a chance, Veronica jumped up and ran to Larry's chair, her mouth close to his ear.

"Damn straight, babe," she said. "I'm ready for bed and I'm ready for you." Her tongue went in his ear and he jumped.

"Shit, Veronica," he said as he jumped up. "I'm ready." He gave Sammi a last long look and laughed.

Sammi bit her lower lips and returned his laugh. "Me too," she said, causing Veronica to smile.

Veronica checked the door as Larry made his way up the stairs. She switched off the lights, waiting till Sammi was at the bottom of the stairs. She met Sammi's anxious smile with one of her own.

"Here we go," she said to Sammi.

"I'm ready," Sammi replied, more confidently than she felt. As she turned to head up the stairway, she felt Veronica's hand on her butt. A gentle squeeze. Sammi giggled. As she went up one step she felt Veronica's hand between her legs and up the baggy pant leg. "Oh, shit," she said, gulping as her body unconsciously reacted.

Veronica laughed softly and whispered. "You're fucking wet as hell."

Sammi bounded up the steps before Veronica could touch her again. She'd been afraid she'd have to excuse herself earlier as she could feel the dampness gathering, and the baggy shorts wouldn't do a thing to hide it. She went straight to her room and undressed, dumping her clothes in the little hamper she had, the one that had held the panties that Veronica had used to torment Larry. She sat on the edge of the bed, naked, and waiting, not quite wringing her hands but very close. She was trying to decide how long she should wait.

Just down the hall, Veronica had also gotten quickly naked as Larry was finishing his bathroom chores. When he emerged, the look on his face told Veronica what she wanted to know — he was ready for an exciting bedtime, already partially erect and a look in his eye that she recognized.

"Oh my, you look ready for something," she said.

"Not just something — everything, and maybe a little more." He smiled at her, nodding his head knowingly, and holding his erection. Was he more percipient than she imagined, or was it just ...

She and Sammi hadn't prearranged a signal of any kind so Veronica just had to keep going, hoping that Sammi would take it upon herself to slip in before too long. She was sure she could handle Larry in the meantime.

Larry wasn't waiting for anything though, let alone Sammi, as he pulled Veronica's face to his, kissing her, probing with his tongue as his hand squeezed one very ample breast. He grabbed the nipple, giving it a little twist which was accompanied by her squeal. He was pushing her backward, toward the bed, still kissing her, his other hand between her legs. She fell backward onto the sheets, Larry's head immediately between her legs, that tongue now probing and flicking, Veronica moaning at the intensity of Larry's ministrations.

"Can I help," a soft voice said.

"What the fuck?" Larry exclaimed, lifting his head. He looked quickly at Veronica, obviously flummoxed by what was happening.

While Larry looked back and forth from Sammi and Veronica, Sammi lay down beside them. "Why don't you let me take over there," she said to Larry, "and you head up there where her mouth can take care of that thing of yours." Her voice had gotten a little hoarse sounding as her breathing was deepening.

"What are you doing?" Larry had developed a wide-eyed, unbelieving look.

"Just do what she says," Veronica groaned.

At Larry's hesitation, Sammi slid up the bed to Veronica and quickly began licking Veronica's lips, pressing her tongue between those lips and kissing her. One hand went to Veronica's breast and began squeezing, twisting on her nipple just as Larry had done, to a similar squeal, then squeezing more, harder now. She swung a leg over so she was straddling Veronica, her pussy now only a few inches from Larry's face. She squeezed that breast a little harder as she felt Veronica's arms surround her, a tongue now dancing with her own. She bit down gently on that tongue, heard a groan — and felt a finger enter her pussy, siding in and out. She felt like she might explode as Larry's face was against her ass, his tongue moving back and forth.

Sammi was quickly almost beyond thinking, her body and her lust overwhelming everything else. It felt like ribbons of fire were racing across her skin, the heat more acute than she had ever experienced. She had wondered if she could do this, been so nervous she had hardly been able to sit still. Now, it had almost instantly swallowed her and made her want even more. Veronica was pulling and twisting Sammi's nipple as their tongues flirted, Larry's finger and tongue still working behind her. She winced from the nipple twist but the pain was flushed away by the sensations swarming through her body from what was happening below her waist. Veronica hadn't needed to worry about how Larry would react — it took him about fifteen seconds to adapt to the strange situation.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers
12