The New Cruise Spot

Story Info
I go cruising and get a surprise.
3.9k words
4.64
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and boyfriend left on Thursday, February 1st to head for Myrtle Beach and a swinger's weekend. It's their second time going together. With luck, I'll be able to join them for the one in April.

It's not easy to find bi-guy-friendly swingers groups.

A coworker asked me on Friday what my plans were for the weekend, "Well, Mel and Tyler are out of town, so I'm going to get Indian food and sleep in."

I wasn't so forward with most of my coworkers about my relationship, but Adam had found out my Reddit handle some weeks ago and was thankfully discrete about it. It was kind of nice actually, we'd gone out to lunch a few times and just chatted about things.

He was in his late 50's and in a dead bedroom with his wife of 30+ years. Nothing at all for at least six months. "I live vicariously through stories like yours. They keep me from going nuts." I'd asked him if he were bi, "No, but it crosses my fantasies now and then."

About a week after the revelation came another one, "Actually, there's this adult store near me. I'll occasionally visit it, cause it's got this big old porn arcade. Gloryholes, you know?" He chuckled, "A blowjob through a hole...could be a guy, could be a chick, you don't know."

I'd never heard of the place, despite belonging to more than a couple cruising sites. It sounded interesting. But with Mel and Tyler around with their Olympic-level libidos, I didn't need much in the way of adventure.

If I did, I'd met this younger guy, Luis. Almost if you looked up 'Twink' in the encyclopedia. I'd hooked up with him while Mel and Tyler had been out of town over the holidays and twice more since.

But I was intrigued by his description of the place.

"Yeah, Indian food and oversleep. I might check out your porn shop, who knows?" I grinned at him.

Saturday night I rolled up to the place to a lone parking spot on the side. It was packed.

For the cost you could get a locker at the bathhouse, but I was still curious about what Adam was thinking, what he got up to.

My first take was that if he thought there might be a woman through a gloryhole here, it was wishful thinking. The place was packed with guys. Mostly north of 40, basic, average dudes. Georgia Bulldogs shirts. Ball caps.

I nodded as I walked past them, checking the joint out. Expansive, lots of room.

A guy stood near a booth over to one side, but wasn't inside. I nodded to him and pointed, "Mind if I..."

"Go right ahead." He said, grinning somewhat lasciviously.

I went inside and shut the door but didn't lock it. A bench was completely on one side, a decent size monitor across. A trash can and a hole in the wall rounded out the surroundings.

Five dollars went into the bill acceptor and I flipped to a bi movie. Then I glanced through the hole. An empty room with a half-open door. Dang.

I decided to get comfortable. I slid my Converse off and pulled my pants down and away, folding them and placing them next to me. My Chucks went back on.

Within ten seconds of my hard five and three quarters to six, depending, I heard the door next to mine shut. Again I glanced through.

Dude in his late 40's. Average build, glasses, hoodie. He was putting a five in as I viewed.

Once a video started he looked down at where I watched him. He didn't even hesitate. A bit north of uncut, slender six inches came through the hole, balls and all.

I applied my mouth. He was hard as a crowbar, not even reacting to my work. There was no chance of him being able to surge or twitch, he was so rigid.

The only thing I could feel as I worked him to his base several dozen times was his heartbeat, increasing in speed by the second.

..... OK, there's something I'm going to declare here: I don't suck a cock, get fucked or vice-versa every time I'm at a place like this or a bathhouse. Most of the time I'm a spectator. I take myself in hand for the view of things. I write these down because they're the ones where I DO act out.....

The only light of the room was the TV playing in mine. His was blocked by a fleshy groin area, trimmed, not shaved. I couldn't see anything else. My tongue was mostly my sensory organ here.

His heartbeat didn't swell him at all. His prick was as hard as any I'd seen, any I'd experienced. An angle upwards, giving me access to the lower parts of his shaft and head rather than the entirety. Guys are more receptive to letting their natural curves and angles stay while someone works them.

And he was. Less than two minutes went by before I tasted the first slow ooze on my tongue. I barely got the hint of a sweet, light flavor before a series of hard shots hit my soft palate. More than I was ready for. It forced me to gulp rather than swallow.

He was out of my mouth and out of the hole before the last dregs of cum had been sucked out. I couldn't even make out his features as he put himself away and walked out.

Shucks.

I sat back and flipped through channels. Lots of gay stuff. Lots of straight stuff. More bi stuff than I'd thought would be there, an excellent departure.

Also, I rolled his aftertaste through my mouth. He hadn't been very viscous. The thicker the cum is, the longer it sticks around.

The door next to me opened and shut again. I'd checked out the guy before, let's see what this dude did.

Nothing.

I was still almost as erect as the first cock I'd seen as I decided to check more of the place out. I pulled on my pants and shoes but left my fly down.

It was a bit less crowded now. Maybe a third fewer guys, most right around my age. All shapes, sizes and races.

Rounding a corner, I almost ran over over Adam...or rather, was almost run over.

Adam is well over six feet tall. He's a pretty heavyset guy, even though he's relatively active. His head is shaved and keeps a mustache/goatee combo in mostly grey. relatively well.

He was wearing a nondescript, blank grey sweatshirt and jeans. It's hard at this moment to think about who's eyes were wider.

I nodded noncommittally and rushed into the closest unoccupied booth.

A movie was already playing, the last occupant must have left early. I sat down and pushed my back against the wall.

Several minutes went by before I felt chill enough to keep up any adventure. It was about the same time I heard the door next to mine close.

First I could see glasses through the crotch-high hole. Two fingers followed.

I shrugged to nobody, pulled my sneakers, pants and underwear off again, then replaced my footeear. It's kind of a half-fetish of mine. An ex boyfriend used to like hiking in remote locations that way.

A few seconds later I pressed myself through the hole. Almost immediately I felt my cock surrounded by lips.

The guy wasn't bad. He wasn't great, but not bad. It felt like a person who rarely got the chance to do it, and was more into it for himself than the blow-ee. 'Not bad' won't get me to cum, but I'll still enjoy it.

He worked for only a few moments before I felt him remove himself and begin rubbing his own prick against mine. Frotting. He was at least six, as our cocks were alongside and his was poking against my bare groin while mine still had a bit of open air.

His pushing was insistent enough I decided to see if he wanted through. No sooner did I step back than he made it into my room.

It wasn't that much longer than mine, an extra quarter inch or so, but generously thicker. Circumcised and ghostly white on the shaft, the head only a shade or two towards pink. It reflected the light from the TV almost as if it were built for it. A pair of relatively small balls were tightly pulled up below.

The dude was pretty short. It was one of those were I couldn't bend over to get it, so I grabbed my underwear and knelt on it. I could trash them without worrying.

The taste was like soap with the tiniest bit of urine. Twice I went about halfway before burying my nose in his groin.

He reacted a bit less to back and forth movement and a lot more to slobbery, loose suction, flat, gentle tongue work. I obliged the guy. He twitched in response, his breathing compressing his groin slightly.

Maybe thirty seconds went by before I heard my door open. I hadn't locked it, it was reflex, right?

I pulled away from the guy and replaced my mouth with a hand, then glanced behind myself.

Adam was there, turning and shutting the door behind. I just turned back to the cock in front of me, what was I gonna do about it? He was here now.

He moved next to me, apparently to watch. Twice, he wiped sweat from his brow. "That's pretty hot, dude." He said. I held a thumbs up.

I saw him stand and pull his pants down. Then I concentrated on my peripheral vision.

If there could be a perfect length for me, I'd put it just about six and a half inches...Tyler's touch over 7 sometimes gets uncomfortable in certain positions until you get comfortable. There's also a perfect width, some small amount wider than myself. Tyler is also way wider.

Adam was, by my side-eye, perfectly proportioned. However, my 'ideal', and by no means my only favorite...my favorite is just about every cock I've been with...is a guy who's prick is just a hair upwards with relatively smooth shaft and slightly larger head. Cut or uncut doesn't matter, black, white, Asian or anything else doesn't matter.

My buddy, my coworker, was perfectly proportioned but his design was about opposite of my thoughts.

Huge veins crisscrossed his length. His circumcision scar was a near perfect band around it. His head was even textured. Only a few men in my history...ten or so...had glans with blood vessels pushing against the skin.

His balls were the same way, dangling low but riddled with a roadmap of circulation. I noticed he was also shaved. Perhaps my stories of being bald down below had inspired him? Maybe he just did it for himself.

He reached downward and pulled off his shoes, then his pants to match my dress code. He brought the slacks up and pulled out a small bottle. He squeezed some shining goop onto his hand and ran it up and down himself.

Immediately his shining member reflected the light from the TV. He began a leisurely pace, pulling from deep at his base to just about his head.

I returned my attention to the man in my mouth. I hadn't really removed my attention but had shifted it sideways for a second.

He was responsive. I wondered briefly if he'd just been sucking me off as a primer. He wanted to blow a load down someone's mouth, but wanted to taste first.

A moment later my attention went back to Adam. He'd stood again and was still jacking himself. Whispering he asked, "Your stories...they're real right? You're not bullshitting?" I gave him a thumbs up.

The bottle of lube was in his hand. He walked behind me to where my ass was on full display. A cool dribble hit my crack and paused a bit at my ring before continuing down to my balls.

I'm against fucking coworkers. Usually it leads to problems. Right at the moment though? Sure, no problem.

I pulled away from the guy briefly, wiped my wet jaw, "You know, I'm not on the other side of a wall." He'd knelt down and I felt the knob of him at my sphincter. Immediately I returned to my mouth work with a changed attitude.

"Been jerking off to your stories since I found out it was you. At this point I'd fuck you for clout." He pressed towards me, and I felt him spread my ass just slightly. I curled up and pushed back as his head slid in with just a touch of difficulty.

"Goddam. Your ass is tight. Hot inside." His breathing was already a bit labored.

He gently pushed a bit. I pushed back less gently. He slid in at least three inches.

Another gasp, "Oh fuck man. So tight. Damn Joe, fuckin' tight."

Gently, he pulled back an inch or so. I pushed back again and got him in to five. I now officially wanted to be fucked.

My cock-drunk attitude pushed me to perform on the guy in my mouth with more enthusiasm. I used my right hand to jack him alongside my mouth work, my spit lubing his bleached-white shaft.

Adam didn't pull out, just paused. I answered with my final push back, his entire prick inside me. His low, slippery sack on my taint.

"Goddam...goddam..." he half-grunted, half-moaned. I felt him tense up inside me, pressing against the ring of my asshole.

He still didn't much move though. My mouth was occupied by the guy there, but I was clearly concerned with Adam's lack of enthusiasm. He had sounded like he enjoyed it...the sensation at least.

Taking matters into my own hands, I began rolling my hips against him. This gave me movement control over my mouth as well. Cocks in both holes. Dreamland.

The rigid prick in my face hit his point only about 90 seconds into Adam entering me. He hurriedly pulled himself out and began furiously jacking himself. Only seconds later the first splash of his load hit my cheek. It was followed by another at my forehead and eyebrow.

He removed his hand and shoved himself completely back through the hole as the third went onto my lips. The remainder of his salty, somewhat bitter load went onto my tongue and down my throat. Only a few meager shots as his other hits rolled down my face.

I slurped the final down as he removed himself from my mouth and the hole. Quickly he buttoned, zipped himself and left.

That gave me the opportunity to focus all my attention on Adam's extraordinary cock inside me. My asshole had gone beyond where I could sort of feel the details of his prick to just pleasure.

His hands went to my waist and began pulling only. He'd let me pull away but his effort brought me back into him, his groin against my cheeks, his fat, sagging sack swinging up to smear copious amounts of lube onto my taint and balls.

My hips went from rolling to slamming. A reasonably loud, wet, slapping noise began echoing throughout the small cubicle. It added to the assortment of sexual intensity.

"Oh fuck man. Oh fuck. Joe, Jesus you feel good. Fuck." He was still whispering. I imagined how he felt, imagined what he saw. His shining shaft in and out of my bald hole.

The noise must have been noticable or someone was just curious. I heard the door open and glanced back, the action causing a drop of cum to fall from my chin.

He was somewhere in his early 40's/late 30's. Short hair, glasses, tattoos. Clean-cut wearing an Alabama hoodie and cargo jeans.

Shutting the door behind him, he locked it. He had to scoot around Adam's large frame, but eventually got to the bench beside us. He sat even to where he could see the interaction between Adam and I.

If Adam noticed the new guy, her didn't show it. The light of the TV showed bright red splotches on Adam's face as he flushed from excitement.

His breath came faster. His hands gripped tighter. His pulling was more insistent. He began an exhale that included my name with each press, "Yeah, Joe. Fuck, Joe. Goddam, Joe."

The slapping got louder. His shaft rode my ring mercilessly. Every time his head would go just far enough he'd spread me just a bit further, sending a shudder through my body to my head and down to the tip of my prick. He was going to make me cum.

New guy had pulled his pants down and had taken hold of Adam's lube, spreading some and coating a rather long, slender, uncut prick. A somewhat large PA rolled through his urethra, shining uniquely in the broadcast light.

Without notice or a change in demeanor, Adam, for the first time, pulled me hard and thrust inside. He let out a groaning "hnnn" as I felt him begin to swell while he dumped his balls into me.

"Yeah...breed that dude. Fill his ass. Yeah." The new guy said quietly. His hand on his erection, pumping quickly, his piercing flopping around.

After a long, reasonably silent moment...we could only hear the sloppy sound of new dude's hand on himself and Adam's breathing...Adam withdrew himself slowly, still hard.

He sat up next to the other guy, somewhat unsteadily. I began to raise up on my knees but the new guy quickly knelt behind me and pressed my back to get me into position.

"Yeah. I wanna breed you man...want to feel that messy hole. Feel his cum." With no romance at all, I felt his trimmed hair against my taint.

"Oh yeah. You feel good. Nice and wet. You're gonna make me cum quick." He stared down at where we met, just like he'd done with Adam and I.

No chill at all. He began hitting into me with such force I rocked forward, hitting my cheek on a cock.

I whipped my head over to see a short, fat, uncut prick. It was dark, with a dusky pink head, already dripping.

"Suck that dick man. Suck that dick while I fuck you. You're gonna make me cum. Fill you up from both ends." came from behind me.

'The guy inside my ass was pretty vocal', I was thinking as I took the new one in my mouth.

He tasted minutes clean with a light urine taste. Inside his foreskin was utterly tasteless, he'd apparently just pissed.

His core was reasonably hard, his foreskin was fleshy and thick. Small papules rubbed l ringed the shelf of his corona, and I spent a ton of time beneath his hood exploring them.

The guy behind me had a ton of energy. So much that the guy in my mouth came down my throat with his sweet load before my asshole resident started to relax a bit.

I glanced back once the guy in my face finished. "Oh yeah! You drink that load? Swallow it?" I nodded. "Fuck yeah. That cum on your face is hot. Fucking great."

Adam was hard as a rock but was keeping his hands away from himself. The dude inside me dripped sweat from his forehead as he stared down.

Similar to Adam, when he finally finished it was abrupt. His hands dug into my hips as he crashed forward, going in to the balls. His shaft swelled a dozen times, spitting who only knows how many shots into me.

His hands went from my hips to my shoulders and he kneaded the flesh as he leaned forward slightly. The effort felt good, almost professional.

"Fucking good, man. Fucking hot." He pushed away and I felt him slither out of me, already going limp.

He stood and shook himself a couple times, then pulled up his pants. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, producing a business card, "Give me a call. We should hook up again."

I went up to my knees as he turned and left. I looked at the card...turns out, he's apparently a masseur as a side hustle. I would DEFINITELY be calling him.

Adam was slouching against the wall, his shoulders far down and butt right at the edge of the cushion. I stretched myself after standing, the time I spent on all fours had stiffened my muscles. The time getting fucked had stiffened my cock.

He glanced at me, "Hey, you should...you should sit on me. Sit on my cock. Could you?"

I straddled him and lowered down. All the activity had made the effort easy.

"So yeah. I've read your stories." He had his hands on my shoulders, casually. Like he read just resting them there, "All of them."

"Ok. Did you enjoy all of them? I know you said you love vicariously through them." He gripped my shoulders tighter.

Breathing low, "Fuck man. When you talk it...feels really good." I chuckled in answer.

"But yeah. All your stories. You know the idea where you...like...the ones with pee stuff?" I answered in the affirmative. "I've probably jerked off to the thought of that stuff...of you doing that...like a hundred times. See you at work and think about you doing that."

"Glad I could help." I said, wiggling my butt a bit.

He laughed at it, "But...yeah. Can we...do it? Do that stuff?"

"Sure. I mean, there's not much worry about it, you've been up my ass, right?" I leaned back against his bulk. "Whenever you're up to it."

His hands wrapped around me, "How...how about now?" He asked. I shrugged.

Apparently he'd been holding it. He grunted twice and I felt the unmistakable sensation of 'filling'. It sent electricity straight to the rigid head of my cock.

12