The New Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K__Bg__99
K__Bg__99
18 Followers

Cadence pulled at her bonds again and she felt the heat in the room intensify further. The taller man gave a glance to the smaller man and then she felt his hand on her. The taller man's fingers were sliding around her labia, massaging her. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of someone else's hands on her body. Suddenly, his index finger was pushing slowly inside of her at a painstakingly slow pace. Cadence moaned out and pulled her hands up, trying to thrust forward. The way he had tied her up she couldn't really move much without pulling on her neck, which he told her would hurt her. She tried to stay still as he added finger after finger at a horribly slow pace.

The tall man was at three fingers and she felt stretched and full. Cadence never really put fingers or anything inside of her, she mainly focused on her clit. The taller man began picking up the pace, ramming his large fingers into her all the way. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of his fingers inside of her little pussy. In. All the way out. In. All the way out. IN. OUT. He picked up the pace even more and she felt her pussy walls clenching over and over uncontrollably, trying to suck his fingers in.

Little Cadence started moaning louder as each few thrusts continued. The smaller man moved in and started running his hands over her body as the taller man's fingers kept moving at a quick and harsh pace. The small man's hand ran over her tits and he began playing with her nipples. He dug his fingernails into her sensitive buds and pulled them away from her body and she thrust her chest out trying to relieve the pain that somehow added even more heat to the ball of fire building inside of her.

"Beg us to make you cum." The smaller man whispered in her ear.

"PWES! PWES MEK E UM!" Cadence screamed through her panty gag before she even knew what was coming out of her mouth.

The smaller man smirked an evil like smile and moved closer to her lower half. The tall man was playing with his pace, fast, slow, faster, slow again. When the smaller man's fingers found her clit she bucked and screamed a moan through her gag. Right as the smaller man's fingers slowly started circling her clit the taller man's fingers slowed his pace to almost nothing. The toying and teasing was more unbearable than anything she could think of and she couldn't stand it. Cadence was trying to hump their fingers and gain more friction. She was shaking and rocking, looking like a insatiable slut. They only laughed at her and she felt tears welling up in her eyes realizing it was worthless.

As soon as Cadence stopped moving and seemingly gave up her will to take her pleasure upon herself, both men picked up their pace. This process went on a few more times. Cadence would begin rocking and humping their fingers uncontrollably as they brought her higher, and both men would slow their fingers to a slower and unsatisfying pace. Soon, Cadence caught on and realized that they wanted her to just take what they gave her. Her pleasure was completely in their hands and she couldn't do anything about it. When they noticed she had stopped fighting they picked up their paces simultaneously. Soon enough the taller man's fingers were pounding her faster than she ever imagined and the smaller man's fingers were flicking and circling her enlarged clit just as fast.

Looking down at both men, neither of them were looking at what their hands were doing, they were staring straight into her eyes. Cadence groaned and threw her head back closing her eyes. Moaning left and right she was climbing higher than she had ever been. When her moans became more frequent and transformed into high pitched whines her hips began to buck again. This time though the men kept going, both becoming harsher.

"PWES!" She screamed loudly through the gag.

Together both men replied to her plea.

"Cum"

Cadence's whole world crashed around her as she felt her pussy convulse and gush liquid. Nothing else mattered but the earthquake taking over her body. Her toes were curling, her eyes were screwed shut, her teeth were clenching the gag, her body rocking in time with their unrelenting hands. Cadence swore she saw stars and all of a sudden another wave hit her harder than the first as the taller man's finger curled inside of her hitting a spot she never knew existed. This time she felt her pussy spraying the men that played her body like an instrument. It was the strangest pleasurable feeling she ever felt. Cadence felt like she was floating. She let out a long wail and kept cumming, tensing and releasing at a unrecordable pace.

When the men finally took their hands off of her she was coming in and out of consciousness. She felt like her whole body was just massaged and like she was laying on a fluffy cloud. Fully sated and satisfied she sighed. The men both worked together to untie her legs and arms. Cadence's eyes fluttered open as the taller man removed the panties from her mouth. She opened and closed her mouth, her jaw slightly sore. She stretched out her arms and sighed. She let her eyes close slightly and she felt herself dozing off. She didn't know how long it was but she opened her eyes to the smaller man sitting on her bed next to her with a clipboard, a paper, and a pen.

"Sign here." He stated in a business like tone.

Cadence slowly sat up and winced at the unfamiliar stretched feeling in her newly used pussy. She signed on each line the man pointed to and soon he stood up and walked out of the room, winking his goodbye at her.

The taller man still stood in the room staring at her with a look she couldn't understand. He advanced toward her and pushed her shoulders down against the pillows.

"Get comfortable." He said in a stern but gentle tone.

Cadence turned over exposing her tight little ass. He smoothed his hand over her cheeks and massaged her ass. She sighed into her bed and began dozing again.

"Lay here and take a nap." He said as he took her fluffy blanket and covered her up. "When you wake up I want you to dress in that same outfit you had when we showed up. Then I want you to take an advil, eat a light snack, and then clean your bed sheets, you made quite the mess. Did you know you're a squirter?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Cadence felt her cheeks heat up once more and she buried her face into the pillow. The man just laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Sleep now, Princess."

And with that she felt her eyelids get heavy. When Cadence woke she thought it was just a dream, until she rolled over and saw a card sitting on her nightstand that wasn't normally there. She stood and felt her core and pussy were sore. She winced as she grabbed the card and saw it to be a business card for a movers appliance company. The card had a few numbers on it. One specific number was circled and when she turned it over she found a note.

"Don't forget to take that advil and clean your sheets, you dirty girl. I called your mother and told her everything went well and that you seemed to be a bit ill. I told her you mentioned a nap because of a headache. Take care of yourself, Princess, until next time."

~The Delivery Man

Thanks for reading my very first story on here. I don't write stuff like this that often but I feel good about this one. Tell me what you think, it would help my future work immensely. Thanks again, I hope you enjoyed.

P.S. I am sorry if the formatting is wonky, I will get used to it though. Just bear with me.

K__Bg__99
K__Bg__99
18 Followers
12