The New Deputy

Story Info
Lesbian sex, lesbian anal, lesbian scat.
4.9k words
3.85
9.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had been ar her new job for a little over a year now. It wasn't a exciting big city gig but it was a start, and a good place to get some experience. She took the job and moved here right out of school. It was a very small town and not much every happened here, But she liked her boss the sheriff, and she liked being his deputy. And nobody in town knew or cared about her sexuality, that she dated guys, but she also really liked other women, especially women a little older than her she liked to be the dominant one it made her feel powerful to control someone a little older than herself.

It was a small county sheriff's office only three deputy's and the sheriff and usually only one deputy or the sheriff himself patrolled at night never much happened at night.

Sarah had the night duty this week and was on patrol tonight. It was getting to be around ten thirty and she thought she would cruise out to the county line. Which in this case meant two different things it meant the actual county line, and also the little juke joint called the county line.

She headed out that way in her cruiser drove to the actual county line and turned around. And headed back the bar sat about a half mile inside the line. When she got close enough to see the parking lot she turned her head lights off and pulled over on the shoulder, sat and watched the parking lot.

Sarah had sat on the side of road for maybe thirty minutes when she noticed two females walk across the parking lot and get into a very nice Cadillac CTS, she watched but the brake lights never came on, and the car never started, she could see the dome light come on and stay on for a few minutes. She continued to wait and watch, finally she started the cruiser and quietly pulled up behind the caddy. She silently got out and walked up to the drivers window and knocked with her flashlight, as soon as window started to open a cloud of marijuana smoke rolled through the open window.

When the side window was completely rolled down Sarah took her flashlight and appeared inside the car, there were only two occupants both female both appeared in their late thirtys early fortys and very well dressed and both attractive.

Sarah politely told the driver to remove the keys from the ignition, bring her ID, and come back to the squad car with her. Sarah told the passeger not to move. Sarah told the driver to climb in and have seat in front seat on the passenger side. She took the ladies ID and ran it through the system. She then went and got the passenger out of the caddy and told her to take a seat in the back of the squad car and repeated the process of running her ID. She then asked what they were doing? and what else was in the car? They told her they were just out for a few drinks and something to eat. Then Sarah spoke up adding and smoking a little weed after supper. When the information on the licenses came back. Sarah recognized the women's names and knew who they were.

Sarah looked at the driver and informed her that she was MRS Smith and she was forty one years old and her husband is the doctor in town correct? The lady answered yes he is the doctor. Sarah turned in her seat and looked at the woman in the back seat of the squad car and informed her that she was MRS Johnson and she was thirty seven years old and her husband is the president of the bank correct. The passenger in the back of the car replied yes this is correct.

Sarah then informed the two women well lady's you are in a world of shit. The two women looked at Sarah and told her that they didn't know what she meant. Sarah told them look let's cut the bullshit. I have you for possession of a controlled substance. If I call for a warrant and search your car what else am I going to find. The driver spoke up and told Sarah she would find a SNOSEAL with some coke in it, in the console. Sarah thanked her for her honesty.

Sarah looked at MRS Smith and asked if she could call her by her first name? MRS. Smith nodded her head yes. Sarah looked at the passenger and asked if she could call her by her first name? The lady in the back nodded her head yes also. Sarah thanked them both, and then explained their situation to them, Mary and Nancy it's like this. We can do this official, and I can arrest you and take you both to jail. And you're husbands will bail you out tomorrow morning, and then you're name's, and you're husbands names will in the paper and their reputations will be at everyone's scrutiny, or we can work this out amongst ourselves.

Both the women looked at each other and then at Sarah. Mary Smith asked what are you talking about? Sarah looked at the woman and and told her you come with me and let me do what I want and you do exactly as I say we forget this ever happened. Nancy Johnson spoke up from the back seat and asked what the fuck are you going to do to us? Sarah turned her attention to Nancy and calmly replied what ever I want to. Nancy looked at Sarah with a pissed off expression and told Sarah there is no way in hell I'm letting a dyke cop touch me!! Sarah calmly replied fine then it's jail. Mary Smith spoke up telling them both to wait, let's work this out. Sarah told Mary you talk to your friend then. Mary and Nancy talked while Sarah waited outside the squad car, this took about fifteen minutes and Mary told Sarah okay we'll do what you want.

Sarah walked around to the passenger side of the squad car and opened the door and told Mary to get out and you and I will go get your personal belongings and lock your car. Then when this is over with I'll bring you both back out here. Sarah and Mary walked to the caddy, they grabbed both women's personal belongings and locked the car.

With everyone back in the squad car they headed into town to the sheriff's office. On the way in to town the women asked where they were going? Sarah told them she is taking them to the sheriff's office. Nancy said you promised you weren't going to arrest us, Sarah told her I'm not arresting you, we are just going to the sheriff's office, there's no one there it's the middle of the night. When they arrived Sarah parked in the back so no one on the street would see the car. She escorted them inside, and to a room marked interrogation, the room was no more than a old office with a wooden desk and two chairs in front of the desk, it had a office chair behind it, and there were two doors on the far wall one a bathroom and the other a closet.

Sarah secured her side arm in a lock box, and then went and sat down. Mary and Nancy were looking very nervous and talking with each other. They both looked at Sarah, And then Nancy asked what are you going to do to us? Sarah looked at the both of them and told them first I'm going to strip search you to see if you are hiding anymore drugs on or in you? Both women went silent and didn't say anything just sat in there chairs.

Sarah told Nancy to stand up!! Nancy looked at Mary for help but Mary couldn't offer her any. Nancy slowly stood facing the desk. Sarah told her to remove her shoes, Nancy did as Sarah told her and then she was told to remove her dress and shake it out and then place it on the desk. Now Nancy was standing in only her bra and panties. Next Sarah told her to bend forward and run her fingers through her hair, Now Sarah was on her feet and walking around the desk. And closer to Nancy telling her to open her mouth and raise her tongue to the roof of her mouth. Sarah looked in mouth and then left her standing. Sarah walked back around the desk and opened a drawer both of the women were watching Sarah closely. Sarah reached in the drawer and brought out a box of latex exam gloves and a tube of K Y jelly.

Nancy began telling Sarah there is no way in hell your doing that to me!!! Sarah calmly told Nancy to shut the fuck up and walk up to the front of the desk. Sarah put on one exam glove letting in snap loudly, as she told Nancy to bend over and put your tits on the desk. Nancy hesitated and Sarah started towards her telling her you'll do it or I'll do it for you. Nancy walked up and stood at the desk before slowly bending over.

Sarah already knew she was going to humiliate Nancy in front of Mary. Sarah knelt down behind Nancy and without saying anything pulled her ass cheeks apart as far as she could. Exposing her asshole to Mary. Mary sat staring at her friends butthole with her eyes wide open in shock knowing she was next. Sarah deliberately turned and looked at Mary and asked if she was seeing this because she was next. Then Sarah leaned in close to Nancy's ass, and exhaled her warm breath onto her butt cheeks just to let her know how close she was to her. telling her, her ass stinks and she is going to check it out to see what she is hiding up there.

Sarah stood up and looked at Mary and told her to stand up and strip. Then when she's naked step up and face the desk. When Mary was standing in front of the desk, she told Nancy to sit down. Sarah in a firm commanding voice told Mary to bend over and place her big tits on the desk and spread her legs. Sarah knelt behind Mary and spread her ass open, Sarah made sure Nancy could see Mary's asshole and pussy. Sarah looked closely at Mary asshole and was instantly turned on, Mary's asshole had fresh shit smeared into the wrinkles of her little brown starfish and on the skin surrounding her hole. Sarah calmly said to her it looks like you forgot to wipe your ass after you shit last time. Mary meekly replied I had to take a dump at the bar and there wasn't any toilet paper. Upon hearing this Mary dropped her head in humiliation, knowing that someone was seeing her feces was very degrading for Mary, Mary felt her face turning red.

Sarah stood up and walked over to the little door on far side of the room and reached into the supply closet and grabbed the old billy club that was hanging on a hook. She walked back to desk laying the club on the desk for the two women to see. She replaced her glove and stepped back behind Mary reaching down between her legs touching her pussy. Mary flinched and asked what Sarah was doing? Sarah whispered into Mary's ear telling her she was going to check her cunt for contraband, and to hold still as Sarah began rubbing her fingers back and forth between Mary's slit. Mary was starting to squirm her pussy on Sarah's fingers and hump her crotch back and forth Sarah was smiling knowing this was getting to Mary it was making her wet, Sarah slowly buried her two fingers up Mary's slick hole telling her to go ahead and enjoy this because in a few minutes these same two fingers are going up her asshole.

Mary was moaning louder and telling Sarah she was going to cum. Her pussy had began leaking fluid all over Sarah's fingers. Sarah slowly withdrew her fingers from Mary's twat before, Mary orgasmed slowly Sarah drew her fingers back between Mary's butt crack smearing her juices on her asshole, when Mary felt Sarah's fingers touching her asshole she started begging, Sarah no please, Sarah, not that hole, PLEASE SARAH NOT MY ASSHOLE!!! it'll make me shit I need to SHIT!!! Sarah the greasy bar food. Sarah whispered into Mary's ear you better not shit on my fingers. Mary was beside herself she was telling Sarah it was her nerves and the greasy food, her stomach was feeling funny she needs to poop. Sarah was reaching for the tube of K Y, Mary knew it was hopeless there was no stopping this from happening the deputy was going to search her asshole. And she was feeling like she needed to shit. She was trying to clench her little hole tight trying to keep Sarah's fingers out, and her shit in. Mary knew how her stomach was feeling, and she knew her intestines were full. Mary had a really bad feeling about what was going to happen when the deputy shoved that night stick up her ass. Sarah placed her two lubricated fingers against Mary clenched hole and told her she should try and relax or it's going to hurt. Mary told her if she relaxes she is going to poop. Sarah started to push her fingers into Mary's ass without any regard for what Mary had been telling her.

Sarah's fingers started to penetrate Mary's asshole. Sarah heard Mary groan and felt Mary's butthole open up, and then she heard PFFFFTT, and knew the woman had just farted by the sound, as well as by the stink that was drifting up towards Sarah's nose. She felt her fingers pushing into warm shit, as her fingers made there way into Mary's rectum. Mary was begging Sarah to stop, but Sarah was still working her fingers deeper into Mary's ass. Mary was apologizing for farting. Sarah was telling her it was okay to go ahead and get it all out before she fucks her up the ass with the billy club.

Nancy was gagging on the stink from Mary's ass and had almost started to cry, Nancy was begging Sarah to stop this. Sarah turned around and looked at Nancy and told her to stand up and get her ass up to the desk she was next. Sarah pulled her shitty fingers out of Mary's asshole showing them to Nancy, Sarah left Mary bent over with her dirty asshole exposed. Sarah removed her dirty glove and then looked at Nancy and asked if she was ready.

Nancy was asking Sarah very politely to please don't do this to me. I don't want that to happen to me, please!! Sarah don't make me shit myself like Mary just did. Sarah was looking at Nancy telling Nancy I didn't make Mary shit herself, Mary just farted. Sarah asked Nancy, Nancy do you need to poop before I ass fuck you? I don't know Sarah I'm scared I've never been fucked in the ass before I'm scared Sarah it will make me shit all over myself. Sarah looked at Nancy and told her. If you shit yourself Nancy it will be okay. Sometimes getting butt fucked makes you poop yourself. I'm going to stick my fingers up your little asshole first and see if I can feel your shit Nancy. Nancy was appalled at the idea of this young lesbian sticking her fingers up her asshole and feeling for her shit.

Sarah stepped over by Mary and took a hold of her wrapping her arms around Mary. She looked Mary in the face and passionately kissed Mary on mouth, Mary looked at Sarah and told her she was sorry she didn't mean to, and she's sorry it smells so bad in here. Sarah looked passionately at Mary and told her she likes the way her shit smells, when she is done butt fucking Nancy, she is going to take the night stick and fuck you in your asshole. Then we will see what your shit looks and smells like.

Sarah walked back behind Nancy this time not bothering to put a glove on. She grabbed Nancy and placed her mouth on Nancy's and kissed her tasting Nancy's tongue. Nancy moaned and told Sarah she wants Sarah to make her cum. Sarah reached onto the desk and picked up the billy club and K Y. She lubed the big round end of the club and stuck it between Nancy's butt cheeks. Nancy feeling the club touching her asshole started to panic and began begging Sarah. Telling Sarah no Sarah please don't, please don't not there, Sarah pushed the club in until it was tight against Nancy's sphincter.

Sarah had reached around and was fingering Nancy's pussy Nancy was moaning and grinding her hips, back and forth on Sarah's hand, but she was still telling Sarah she was scared and her asshole was hurting.

Mary was trying to help soothe Nancy by telling her to bare down like she was trying to poop it will help. Nancy was telling Mary and Sarah she didn't want to shit herself like Mary did. Saying I can't bare down, I don't want to shit on the floor, please don't make me, I can feel it I'm going to shit, my ass hurts, Sarah was applying pressure to the club and fingering her harder. Mary was holding Nancy's hands, telling Sarah to just do it. Sarah pushed the club through Nancy's sphincter, Nancy squealed and her knees buckled, at the same time she farted a long wet PPPFFFfff she was doubled over the desk as the billy club disappeared up her asshole. Sarah worked the club in and out her ass fucking her bottom with the billy club, as she fingered her pussy. Nancy was grunting and telling Sarah she was cuming.

When Sarah withdrew the billy club from Nancy's asshole the club was covered with dark brown smelly shit. Nancy stayed bent over the desk afraid to move. Nancy uncontrollably farted then she suddenly grabbed her stomach. She apologized for this. Mary and Sarah looked at her and asked what are you apologizing for, a few seconds later Nancy's asshole puckered up and she farted again squirting wet runny shit all over the insides of her legs. Both Mary and Sarah exclaimed MY GOD NANCY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? Nancy looked shocked and said she couldn't help it, it just happened and she was sorry.

Mary looked directly at Sarah and told her Sarah you can do whatever you want to me Sarah. But if you stick anything up my butt I am going to make a big mess. I am just telling you now so you know. Sarah asked Mary if she thought she wanted to use the bathroom? Mary said it was up to her the bathroom, or clean a mess up off the floor.

Sarah reached around the side of the desk and grabbed the small trash can setting it behind Mary and then told her to squat. Mary bent her knees and lowered her ass down towards the trash can, she hovered her ass over the can while holding onto the desk to balance.

Sarah and Nancy sat down in the wooden chairs to watch. Mary grunted and then farted and long wet obnoxious fart, Then both Sarah and Nancy watched as Mary asshole began to open and the little ring of her anus turn inside out, followed by a big dark brown turd, as Mary pushed the turd inched it's way farther out, when Mary would push this would cause her to grunt every time she grunted the turd grew in length. Nancy was watching her friends asshole expanding to accommodate the turd it was maybe a inch and a half in diameter, Mary was whimpering that it hurts, Nancy sat on her slimy ass and unconsciously commented my god mary how is that even possible. Mary was grunting and trying to talk, she was trying to say that she told you I had to shit but it was hard for Sarah and Nancy to understand what she was saying. The interrogation room was starting to stink really bad now as Mary's fresh turd was coiling up in the bottom of the trash can. Sarah sat and watched in amazement that someone could have that much shit in there intestines. Finally Mary had stopped pushing she let the rest of her shit slide out and into the trash can her hole stayed gaped open for a few seconds as she was breathing deep sighs of relief. Once she regained her composer she stood up and bent over the desk, She turned her head back over her shoulder and told Sarah she was ready for her ass fucking now.

Sarah smiled at Mary and told Mary I like you Mary. Nancy sat at on the wooden chair wiggling her shitty ass back and forth, she was starting to get horny all over again. She was telling Sarah, Sarah when you are done butt fucking my friend, Mary and I are going to do you really good Sarah, we are going to make you cum Sarah, like you have never cum before Sarah. Sarah turned and looked at Nancy and told Nancy I like you too Nancy all three women were giggling as Sarah was picking up the night stick.

Mary was ready she was very horny from shitting in front of her friend and the deputy. This really excited her, knowing they were watching her move her bowels. she was very wet, she had taken one hand off of the desk and was frigging her own pussy, while she was waiting for the billy club to sodomize her asshole. Sarah was deliberately taking her time she was standing in front of Mary as she lubricated the stick she was stroking her hand up and down the billy club like she was jacking off a cock.

Nancy was sliding her ass around in a circle on the seat of the chair she had unconsciously smeared her wet shit that she had farted out all over the seat of the chair as well as her ass cheeks and the backs of her thighs. Nancy was a mess she was going to need a shower before she could even think about going anywhere. But for now she was getting into this.

12